May 22, 2024, 01:55:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 202714 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: November 22, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »

i said from the GET GO

there is a woman involved in this nightmare

1 WOMAN

now, which one
is the question  Cool

Is it Mo or Ho  Laughing

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: November 22, 2007, 07:45:11 PM »

Phil Keating also said that Joran's mother "and Paulus" had already been questioned again.  2K will have their hearing Friday and that Joran will have a similar hearing once he is back in Aruba.

Why aren't they questioning the Kalpoes Mother and Step Father.

Because as Mrs Kalpoe says: everyone lies! What's the point?
J/k

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: November 22, 2007, 07:46:25 PM »

maybe someday some overblown cocky 17 year old male will leave one of Joe Tacky's five girls on a beach somewhere too.

how can anyone doubt that Aruba is paying that greaseball's tab?

Is that and Italian joke Laughing Laughing

nope, I like most italians - just not slimy two-faced guttersnipes italian or otherwise !

Some Italians?  Like in Mr. Lala?  Hi Nonesy!!  Missed you.  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: November 22, 2007, 07:47:46 PM »

mr lala is mega cute too but I didn't say that LOL - my smileys aren't working tonight?

joe t is a slimy reject, freak of nature, nasty type !

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: November 22, 2007, 07:47:46 PM »

WHY does FOX News and others bring on Taco Joe??!!?? 

This case is criminal, not civil, and Taco Joe (we all know) is NOT licensed in Aruba??

I do NOT want to hear another word that man has to say!!

Damage control for Aruba and Joe will spin spin spin.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: November 22, 2007, 07:50:26 PM »

Wonder how much money is paying Taco Joe for his smoke and mirrors language?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: November 22, 2007, 07:51:17 PM »

Sorry, I meant to say how much money Anita is paying for Joe's words.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 22, 2007, 07:51:28 PM »

Wink Wink Wink Wink

those are for my lala's  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: November 22, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »

Phil Keating also said that Joran's mother "and Paulus" had already been questioned again.  2K will have their hearing Friday and that Joran will have a similar hearing once he is back in Aruba.

Possible scenario here is that K2 were not as involved as Watermelon head and K2 turned evidence on the Ditch people.  The K2 are being held in protective custody and why one at each location?  So they cannot corroborate?  Oh, heck, they have had 2-1/2 years to corroborate. This is so they are protected.  It could be easy to get them if they were both in the same location, a little more difficult if they are at separate facilities, or even if they are in Aurba; they might be held outside of the Aruba, who knows?

Laughing

I never thought about separating them so they couldn't be knocked off together.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 22, 2007, 07:54:37 PM »

Because as Mrs Kalpoe says: everyone lies! What's the point?
J/k

That was the one statement that was the truth.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: November 22, 2007, 07:56:35 PM »

Wink Wink Wink Wink

those are for my lala's  Laughing

Hi None

Left you a message over in sports.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: November 22, 2007, 07:57:09 PM »

Wonder how much money is paying Taco Joe for his smoke and mirrors language?

All I know is Joe isn't happy having to work on Thanksgiving.  He likes to spend personal time with his family no matter what.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: November 22, 2007, 08:00:32 PM »

FWIW

I just spent a great deal of time listening to the videos Carpe had posted on Robs blog.
SAN   I am almost 99% sure in one of those.. it was metnioned that Kalpoes parents were questioned as well as Anita the pig.  Anita reminds me SO much of my ex MIL .. not looks wise.. but DENIAL.   Rolling Eyes

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.

NONE !    LOL   <Im a nice italain too..
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: November 22, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »

Possible scenario here is that K2 were not as involved as Watermelon head and K2 turned evidence on the Ditch people.  The K2 are being held in protective custody and why one at each location?  So they cannot corroborate?  Oh, heck, they have had 2-1/2 years to corroborate. This is so they are protected.  It could be easy to get them if they were both in the same location, a little more difficult if they are at separate facilities, or even if they are in Aurba; they might be held outside of the Aruba, who knows?

Laughing

Me neither...good thinking Tyler..also agree with you and Buckeye about Anita's involvement after the fact...You would think a 17 year old,Val,would have his father with him when he was to be questioned. Did Anita go to keep control of the interview or were they really questioning her too?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 22, 2007, 08:01:56 PM »

FWIW

I just spent a great deal of time listening to the videos Carpe had posted on Robs blog.
SAN   I am almost 99% sure in one of those.. it was metnioned that Kalpoes parents were questioned as well as Anita the pig.  Anita reminds me SO much of my ex MIL .. not looks wise.. but DENIAL.   Rolling Eyes

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.

NONE !    LOL   <Im a nice italain too..

OK thanks Angie.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 22, 2007, 08:04:30 PM »

Laughing

Me neither...good thinking Tyler..also agree with you and Buckeye about Anita's involvement after the fact...You would think a 17 year old,Val,would have his father with him when he was to be questioned. Did Anita go to keep control of the interview or were they really questioning her too?

Anita wouldn't let Val go with Paulus in the car because Val would have drowned by Paulus sweating so much.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: November 22, 2007, 08:04:41 PM »

Angie
Hi there, still dressed I see.  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: November 22, 2007, 08:08:08 PM »

Angie
Hi there, still dressed I see.  Wink

Cool Its cold here and had to leave the mountains early cause they were going to get 3 inches of snow and I was NOT going to be stuck in the house there overnight with 23 other people. No way !   

<did you have mallowcups for desert?  Laughing>
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: November 22, 2007, 08:09:14 PM »

What if the K2 realized they could not win against Dr. Phil and their only hope was to turn evidence on Joran.  They needed Freddy and they needed Coan and his little tiny sibling who likes to think he is a pimp in order to corroborate all these stories.  Perhaps Coan was coerced into using his boat, or maybe the boat was just borrowed, but Freddy knows where all the videos and all the bodies are because he has been "Bubba's best friend" since the days of small boys killing dogs and blaming their neighbors.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: November 22, 2007, 08:15:02 PM »

What if the K2 realized they could not win against Dr. Phil and their only hope was to turn evidence on Joran.  They needed Freddy and they needed Coan and his little tiny sibling who likes to think he is a pimp in order to corroborate all these stories.  Perhaps Coan was coerced into using his boat, or maybe the boat was just borrowed, but Freddy knows where all the videos and all the bodies are because he has been "Bubba's best friend" since the days of small boys killing dogs and blaming their neighbors.

There was a reason for Paulus getting Freddy an attorney that first week and that's because Freddy knows it all.  FREDDY IS PURE EVIL AND HE IS SICK IN THE HEAD LIKE JORAN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.