May 13, 2024, 04:00:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 172450 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: December 12, 2010, 11:23:10 PM »

I also found a good pic/example and also Video of what the Chiari looks like in the body..this really helped me understand more/further.  This was on the Tv Show Mystery Diagnosis
http://www.chiaritvspecial.com/

catching up here...I actually do have chiari I malformation...it does cause headaches ...that  is how mine was found, through an MRI...I have learned to control what causes the headaches as best as I can...the more serious cases of the chiari malformation are more severe than mine is since I have I...and some do require surgery...as it progresses, it can cause clumsiness and off balancing ..... this malformation is really a lot more common than one might think..in fact I know several people who have been diagnosed because of headaches....
are they saying that Casey Ho has this now? sorry, but like I said, I am way behind on this thread and when I saw that you were talking about it, I had to comment..

also, Casey Ho's hair grows faster than anyone else's hair that I have ever seen!

I would think the duhfense will have to provide MRI etc. reports if they plan on using this condition/diagnosis as their defense strategy.
Being that the skank has stuck to the Nanny did it story, I don't know how the DT can just throw another scenario out for the jury to believe.
It will take less than 1 full day at trial for the jury to know everything that comes out of Casey's mouth is a lie......I'd bet by lunch time the jurors will know the skank has ZERO credibility!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #601 on: December 13, 2010, 12:09:23 AM »

The defense is grasping at straws to find something that could raise reasonable doubt. The jury will be aware of this and if a juror is swayed, there will be 11 other reasonable jurors who will, by presenting the facts, persuade the juror that the only verdict that can be rendered is "Guilty." The defense had better pray that no pediatric nurses are on the jury !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: December 13, 2010, 06:06:59 AM »

Had Caylee died from natural causes, wouldn't a loving mother call 911 once she discovered her child dead? Of course she would, nothing would stop her and definitely not the fear of her own mother. There wouldn't have been any reason to "panic", duct tape Caylees mouth and nose, ride around for a few days with the corpse of her daughter in the trunk of her car and then, only because the smell became so horrendous, dump her in a wooded swamp, all the while partying without a care in the world. An autopsy would prove natural causes and grandma could not hold anything over her daughter. Period.  But in this case, Casey knew an autopsy would show abuse and drugs in her toddler, which would point fingers only to her.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #603 on: December 13, 2010, 06:07:50 AM »

also, Casey Ho's hair grows faster than anyone else's hair that I have ever seen!
snipped.....

I'll say! WTF is up with that? Hair extensions?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: December 13, 2010, 07:32:02 AM »

Had Caylee died from natural causes, wouldn't a loving mother call 911 once she discovered her child dead? Of course she would, nothing would stop her and definitely not the fear of her own mother. There wouldn't have been any reason to "panic", duct tape Caylees mouth and nose, ride around for a few days with the corpse of her daughter in the trunk of her car and then, only because the smell became so horrendous, dump her in a wooded swamp, all the while partying without a care in the world. An autopsy would prove natural causes and grandma could not hold anything over her daughter. Period.  But in this case, Casey knew an autopsy would show abuse and drugs in her toddler, which would point fingers only to her.

I agree Tupelo.They can spin this any way they want,but at the end of the day the evidence will speak for itself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: December 13, 2010, 08:33:40 AM »

I agree Tupelo.They can spin this any way they want,but at the end of the day the evidence will speak for itself.

absolutely agree...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: December 13, 2010, 08:53:12 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/12/13/the-anthony-encylcliepedia-cindy-lies-to-john-allen/
The Anthony Encylcliepedia: Cindy lies to John Allen
Posted on December 13, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #607 on: December 13, 2010, 09:45:56 AM »

Very interesting Rowanvamp.  WE know that there is no excuse for the fact that Caylee was treated like trash.  BUT not everyone has paid the attention we have to it.   People have seen how insane the Anthony family is and that the relationship between Casey and her parents is NOT NORMAL, any way you slice it.  Remember that all sorts of things are being dug up by the defense to excuse her behavior.  SO, the defense can plant the idea that with the crazy relationship she had with her parents, Casey panicked after Caylee died and did what she did because she had such a fear/dependent/love/hate relationship with them that it was all she could think to do.  Once again, it seems to me that THE most important thing for the defense is to create the hint of doubt for 1 juror.

Right. Blink's article is interesting and I don't doubt that this is the probable direction the defense is exploring. There are huge problems with it, as there are with any defense of guilty persons. I do think that if they go this route, it's Cindy they'll point to instead of George. IMO, they'll pin Cindy's controlling, critical nature as the reason Casey disposed of the body rather than reporting it.

CBB I agree with you that Cindy's control issues will be a factor regardless, your right.

However, I think in this scenario, it still leaves ole George open to his lies. The glaring ones for me are 6/16 and 6/24.

There are huge problems with a defense structured by this and it is the equivalent of a wet house of cards, I agree.

But given the hole they have already dug, what choice is left for them?

Thanks, Blink! You're right; there are huge problems either way but they've got to be grasping for something because nothing Casey did makes sense in any situation where Casey is innocent. I'm sure they're trying on shoes for best fit with both George and Cindy.

The exact cause of death is debatable, apparently, and so it has always made sense to me that the defense would assert that Caylee died of accidental causes and that the most Casey could be charged with is illegally disposing of the body. Caylee dying of natural causes would fit the scenario too.

There's a lot of circumstantial evidence that flies in the face of going down that path, but I agree, Blink, the alternative is sticking to the Zanny story and there's just way too much hard evidence of the impossibility of that whole story.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: December 13, 2010, 11:01:06 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/10/2010           Notice of Supplemental Discovery
Defendant's
12/10/2010           Correspondence
12/10/2010           Notice of Hearing
Telephonic - 12/14/10 @ 4:00 pm
12/10/2010           Court Minutes
on State's Motion for Clarification to Compel Compliance with Order for Additional Discovery

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: December 13, 2010, 11:42:13 AM »

Defendant's
on State's Motion for Clarification to Compel Compliance with Order for Additional Discovery

If they were in court at 5, how is all this stuff showing file dates of 12/10?

I have a feeling that telephonic conference for tomorrow is spanking for Baez.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: December 13, 2010, 01:15:38 PM »

Order Granting State's Motion For Clarification To Compel Compliance With Order For additional Discovery 12-13-10
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Granting%20State%27s%20Motion%20For%20Clarification%20To%20Compel%20Compliance%20With%20Order%20For%20additional%20Discovery.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: December 13, 2010, 01:38:54 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/12/13/what-doesnt-jose-baez-know/
What Doesn’t Jose Baez Know? 12/13/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: December 13, 2010, 02:00:06 PM »

Defendant's
12/13/2010 Response Justice Administrative Commission's; to Defendant's Motion to Approve Prior Travel for Out of State Experts

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: December 13, 2010, 02:10:56 PM »

I seem to recall Chiairi being brought up ages ago, but for what its worth here is my two cents on Chiairi malformation as an excuse for a natural death...bunk.  Death is beyond extremely rare & usually within infancy (not just shy of three).   Excluding death, to my knowledge the most severe case may cause paralysis or depending on its location a host of other complications may be correlated including but not excluded to a curvature of the spine, migraines, sinus condition, poor bladder control, a cyst can develop, etc., etc.   In many cases, any medical conditions associated to such malformation are not debilitating to the point a patient is not high functioning on average.

Secondly, the jury in the medical community is still widely out on whether it is linked to being hereditary.

That being said, as far as this malformation being found upon autopsy, if Caylee died of a widely known natural death there is no way Casey (sociopath that strives on attention) nor any other individual would risk a death sentence being imposed over finally breaking down to tell the truth despite fear or hate of an individual(s) such as parents, spouse in a domestic environment...IMHO, NO WAY.   In analysing Casey's overall demeanor, behavior & attitudes, one can easily see that if this had occurred she could live off the sympathy & attention of being a grieving mother this would bring to her, in other words she would regain all the attention she resented Caylee received instead of her.  Again IMHO, Casey is and always has been an extremely selfish individual, one that says and does anything to get her way along with being very irresponsible & reckless, that being the case there is no way she is rotting in a cell over a potential death she did not commit willingly & heinously.   Judging by her jail letters, it seems very obvious to me that she has been calculated in making excuses for herself & attempting to garner sympathy.   The month she claims Caylee was "allegedly" missing her actions were also extremely cold & calculated, deliberate & not of scattered or distraught mindset.

Regardless, it does not explain Casey's computer searches months in advance, the non-existence of a nanny, the very reason why so many have fallen victim to being targeted as a suspect in a murder collectively by the defendant, her family & her defense team nor does it explain why Casey told her girlfriend that she was going to obtain her parents' home & instructed Amy to send her things to the house & change her address.

The defense using this excuse can backfire just as many other long shot theories they have been throwing at the wall hoping one will stick.  For one, there is no medical history confirming that Caylee, or Casey for that matter, had any medical issues that got the attention of even one doctor that felt an MRI or other tests be conducted to even diagnosis such a finding or any other for that matter.  Casey's parents have insisted that both Caylee & Casey were in good health & had no mental health issues (ex: FBI interview).  Casey did not work at a legitimate job since 2006, she had no medical coverage & if Im recalling correctly Caylee was not regularly seen by a physician and if and when she was her parents would have been footing the bill...in other words, records would have to back up this post mortem "theory."  The question to the defense if they bring this up would be why they didnt negotiate a plea bargain for a lesser charge (manslaughter, disposing of a body, child neglect-no medical attention), no let me state that more distinctly, BEG for a plea bargain.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: December 13, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26118760/detail.html
Tuesday Hearing Planned In Anthony Case
Court Receives E-Mail Indicating Caylee Is Alive
POSTED: 1:55 pm EST December 13, 2010
UPDATED: 2:15 pm EST December 13, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another money hearing is scheduled for Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Meanwhile, photos taken of a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony's remains have been turned over by the defense to prosecutors in the case.

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

An e-mail was also placed in the official court records that claimed Caylee is alive and may be in the Los Angeles area.

The author of the e-mail to the court claimed Caylee was taken to Los Angeles and now goes by the name of Caylee Gonzalez. The man who signed the e-mail, James McIntyre, claimed he saw Caylee in a video taken at a Christmas pageant one week after her remains were found.

Also, Judge Belvin Perry will hear a request from Jose Baez to be reimbursed for the cost of flying his team of experts to Central Florida in July to review evidence.

The costs run into the thousands of dollars, but no specific amount was given.

At Tuesday's hearing, Baez will also ask the court to fund more hours for defense investigators to continue their work.

It was not immediately known whether Anthony will attend Tuesday afternoon's hearing, but court records show her defense team has been given permission to participate over the phone as will lawyers for the state agency that distributes money to indigent clients.

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: December 13, 2010, 02:37:50 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another money hearing is scheduled for Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Meanwhile, photos taken of a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony's remains have been turned over by the defense to prosecutors in the case.

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

An e-mail was also placed in the official court records that claimed Caylee is alive and may be in the Los Angeles area.

The author of the e-mail to the court claimed Caylee was taken to Los Angeles and now goes by the name of Caylee Gonzalez. The man who signed the e-mail, James McIntyre, claimed he saw Caylee in a video taken at a Christmas pageant one week after her remains were found.

Also, Judge Belvin Perry will hear a request from Jose Baez to be reimbursed for the cost of flying his team of experts to Central Florida in July to review evidence.

At Tuesday's hearing, Baez will also ask the court to fund more hours for defense investigators to continue their work.

It was not immediately known whether Anthony will attend Tuesday afternoon's hearing, but court records show her defense team has been given permission to participate over the phone as will lawyers for the state agency that distributes money to indigent clients.

I see the whack job is at it again with his Caylee is alive nonsense!
The guy really needs to be locked up in a rubber room.
IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: December 13, 2010, 02:48:30 PM »

Here is the email.
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26119311/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: December 13, 2010, 02:57:56 PM »

Thanks Trimm.

Gosh darn it, he doesn't have a phone number...because he doesn't have a phone.
Do ya think he was a grad-gee-ate of the Dom Casey Spy Academy?  If he wasn't he coulda been!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: December 13, 2010, 03:01:13 PM »

I see the whack job is at it again with his Caylee is alive nonsense!
The guy really needs to be locked up in a rubber room.
IMO

Here's my question to this mental midget, did you go up and ask the alleged little girl & the adults with her what her name was?   Is there a police report of you summons them to the "Christmas pageant" since a responsible individual would want the authorities there to check it out immediately, right?   COME ON NOW!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #619 on: December 13, 2010, 03:01:27 PM »

What part of, Caylee is deceased don't some understand?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.