May 21, 2024, 02:16:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 373694 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2008, 09:23:14 PM »

Either Rob or Carpe mentioned a program that's free and it's similar to Photoshop, I think.

Was it Gimp or something?   I'm always skeered of downloading stuff, but I kinda want to try it!

Gimp is cool, and safe! I assure you. Download it. Smile
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2008, 09:24:19 PM »

Either Rob or Carpe mentioned a program that's free and it's similar to Photoshop, I think.

Was it Gimp or something?   I'm always skeered of downloading stuff, but I kinda want to try it!

Thank you!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2008, 09:25:16 PM »

In Cindy's 911 call she tells Casey while on the phone that "no, she cannot have anymore time, she has given here 30 days already". Did I hear Casey say no it has been 31 days?  During the fight did Cindy give KC 30 days to get her act together or she was going to get custody of Caylee?  My if she did say this to KC did she ever set her loose with Caylee taking the brunt of her rage. Sad.

Hi Blue Moon...

I think Cindy's actual words were:

I have already given you a month.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2008, 09:25:21 PM »

But I believe no one can go back and change what has happened , but anyone can change now and make a brand new beginning

Bravo!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »

Well I have been lurking for the past couple of days reading the same things Green nurse said , agree with some disagree with allot ......... But every once in awhile you have to break up the monitny , of this case because it is so sad and when you have know breaking news on a daily basis, you have to keep the story live or unless everybody will go away and forget this little girl.....NOT me Ill read evry post , catch up when I can , and post stupid crap when I can , as long as I donot get THAT BIG RED BUTTON I have never seen it used before LOL

And as far as CA reading these boards I HOPE SHE READS THIS

This has gone on long enough. Go in your daughters room tell her you love her no matter what, but this has to come to an end before someone else get hurt and Caylee needs to be brought home no matter how bad it is is and you will stand behind her and love her no matter the circumstances , she is your child, first and formost .. But the crazy things going on have to stop and only she can stop them. And above all else she is forgiven. HUG HER Tight and tell her everything is going to be alright .....accident or not.....

IMO these people lives have changed forever , by this one act of a selfish person. I have known habitual liars in my life and guess what they are just like KC ...... But I believe no one can go back and change what has happened , but anyone can change now and make a brand new beginning

Well Said. I couldn't agree with you  more. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2008, 09:26:36 PM »

This has gone on long enough. Go in your daughters room tell her you love her no matter what, but this has to come to an end before someone else get hurt and Caylee needs to be brought home no matter how bad it is is and you will stand behind her and love her no matter the circumstances , she is your child, first and formost .. But the crazy things going on have to stop and only she can stop them. And above all else she is forgiven. HUG HER Tight and tell her everything is going to be alright .....accident or not.....

IMO these people lives have changed forever , by this one act of a selfish person. I have known habitual liars in my life and guess what they are just like KC ...... But I believe no one can go back and change what has happened , but anyone can change now and make a brand new beginning

You know I so agree I was talking with my son's friends last night (they are about the same age as KC) and I told them if I was KC and CA my mom-- she may of wanted me out and would of pretty much said the same as above but if I didn't come clean and tell what I knew (the truth) one my live would not be pleasant in the presence of my family, and going and hiding out in my room wouldn't be an option and if that didn't work my butt would be right back in jail with no contact from any of my family until I did the right thing. 
Guess that is the most baffling thing...

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2008, 09:26:57 PM »

But I believe no one can go back and change what has happened , but anyone can change now and make a brand new beginning

Bravo!

Thank you comesmy own life experiences

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2008, 09:27:12 PM »

Thank you!

You're most welcome. Just FYI, my ex-husband is a Software Engineer and first introduced me to the Gimp. That's how I know.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2008, 09:28:20 PM »

I think if NG said that Lee's statement is "out" she is referring to the statement in the 400-page document.

She keeps implying the audio tapes she keeps playing more of each night are "just out" too. They are old, as we all know.

Whats on Greta tonight?  Still Palin? or back to the Anthony's?  Anybody have a clue?

Greta.....Clinton fundraiser explains why she's supporting McCain.....and how Wall St. woes affect Obama & McCain

Well I guess I won't be watching that...lol  Thanks

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2008, 09:28:31 PM »

In Cindy's 911 call she tells Casey while on the phone that "no, she cannot have anymore time, she has given here 30 days already". Did I hear Casey say no it has been 31 days?  During the fight did Cindy give KC 30 days to get her act together or she was going to get custody of Caylee?  My if she did say this to KC did she ever set her loose with Caylee taking the brunt of her rage. Sad.

Hi Blue Moon...

I think Cindy's actual words were:

I have already given you a month.

So she have her a month and did not check on that baby during that time?  Was the only reason she checked on her was because the car go towed and the smell of a body was in it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »

You know I so agree I was talking with my son's friends last night (they are about the same age as KC) and I told them if I was KC and CA my mom-- she may of wanted me out and would of pretty much said the same as above but if I didn't come clean and tell what I knew (the truth) one my live would not be pleasant in the presence of my family, and going and hiding out in my room wouldn't be an option and if that didn't work my butt would be right back in jail with no contact from any of my family until I did the right thing. 

[/quote]

I agrre if you dont give it up after all that sit your but in jail and suffer!!!!!!!! TOUGH LOVE

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »

Date: Sep 16, 2008 9:39 AM

Ex-Boyfriend Has Missing Girl, Mother Allegedly Tells Inmate
POSTED: 12:30 pm EDT July 30, 2008
UPDATED: 2:55 pm EDT July 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the latest of a series of bizarre events in the case of a missing Orlando girl, a man recently jailed near the woman claims she told him her ex-boyfriend has the child.

Travis Nichols, 20, came forward Wednesday and said he was near Casey Anthony, 22, in a jail holding cell Tuesday when she talked with him about Caylee's whereabouts.

"I asked her through a holding cell, 'What'd you do with your baby?'" Nichols said. "She said, 'I didn't do nothing. My ex-boyfriend has her.

information Anthony allegedly told Nichols is different from her initial story that a baby sitter apparently had Caylee.

Nichols was in jail on burglary and grand theft charges. He was freed from jail.

It was not known if detectives were investigating.

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=408119407&messageID=6105633074&MyToken=74d48536-75dc-4718-b411-a50443094e3c

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »

Well I have been lurking for the past couple of days reading the same things Green nurse said , agree with some disagree with allot ......... But every once in awhile you have to break up the monitny , of this case because it is so sad and when you have know breaking news on a daily basis, you have to keep the story live or unless everybody will go away and forget this little girl.....NOT me Ill read evry post , catch up when I can , and post stupid crap when I can , as long as I donot get THAT BIG RED BUTTON I have never seen it used before LOL

And as far as CA reading these boards I HOPE SHE READS THIS

Well said Walter
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2008, 09:29:12 PM »

Walter819  your avatar looks like a gloomy gus...Cheer up and do the monkey dance 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2008, 09:29:27 PM »

Thank you!

You're most welcome. Just FYI, my ex-husband is a Software Engineer and first introduced me to the Gimp. That's how I know.

I appreciate it - I just finished downloading it.  Now if I can just figure out how to use it - that's another story!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2008, 09:31:32 PM »

Thank you!

I appreciate it - I just finished downloading it.  Now if I can just figure out how to use it - that's another story!
Where do you find this gimp?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2008, 09:32:10 PM »

I agrre if you dont give it up after all that sit your but in jail and suffer!!!!!!!! TOUGH LOVE
[/quote]

But you know what, Cindy said KC was not allowed to discuss this case with any of them (per KC's lawyer).  I been darned if I would have her bailed out and then be told I could NOT talk about this with her.  If my name is on that bail bond THEN I would be discussing it with her.  That is why she is spending soooooo  much time in the lawyers office.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »

I just put in Gimp and it popped up.  I think it's Gimp.org.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2008, 09:33:06 PM »

Date: Sep 16, 2008 9:39 AM

Ex-Boyfriend Has Missing Girl, Mother Allegedly Tells Inmate
POSTED: 12:30 pm EDT July 30, 2008
UPDATED: 2:55 pm EDT July 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the latest of a series of bizarre events in the case of a missing Orlando girl, a man recently jailed near the woman claims she told him her ex-boyfriend has the child.

Travis Nichols, 20, came forward Wednesday and said he was near Casey Anthony, 22, in a jail holding cell Tuesday when she talked with him about Caylee's whereabouts.

"I asked her through a holding cell, 'What'd you do with your baby?'" Nichols said. "She said, 'I didn't do nothing. My ex-boyfriend has her.

information Anthony allegedly told Nichols is different from her initial story that a baby sitter apparently had Caylee.

Nichols was in jail on burglary and grand theft charges. He was freed from jail.

It was not known if detectives were investigating.

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=408119407&messageID=6105633074&MyToken=74d48536-75dc-4718-b411-a50443094e3c

Yeah, well...the problem with this is this sentence, "She said, 'I didn't do nothing. My ex-boyfriend has her." We have heard enough Casey Anthony tapes to know she has better vocal grammatical skills than that statement. So, unless the inmate is summarizing what she's saying, it isn't a direct quote; I am sure of that. Geesh, now I am sounding like Casey. Ugh.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2008, 09:34:18 PM »

I just put in Gimp and it popped up.  I think it's Gimp.org.

Thanks! I don't want to download a fony
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.