May 15, 2024, 01:34:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 380714 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: August 21, 2009, 12:22:32 AM »

OT - I spy have you seen the updates on that case?  Brutal updates today.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: August 21, 2009, 12:23:02 AM »

Georgie, Conway  and Nejame all speaking to reporters after their closed door meeting.

http://bit.ly/11tOvu
Thanks 

I'm back a couple of pages, but I thought this short interview was pretty telling. Conway seems to be saying that George and Cindy are "just beginning" the journey toward truth. I think Conway is referring to what truth will be undeniably exposed as this case marches toward trial, and the fact that Casey killed Caylee. I believe that George believed the defense spin that someone moved Caylee to the location she was found after Casey was in jail and since the pictures contradict that, he was prompted by Baez to stop the presser. JMO.
CBB- Help me out here, I've been up way too long today!  LOL!  Do you think George didn't see Caylee's remains?  Do you think George wasn't on trunk detail?  Why do you think George is the only fam member throwing up in LE interviews and is absolutely enraged in the Morgan depos when he's afraid they're going to say REMAINS?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #562 on: August 21, 2009, 12:24:51 AM »

Georgie, Conway  and Nejame all speaking to reporters after their closed door meeting.

Thanks 

I'm back a couple of pages, but I thought this short interview was pretty telling. Conway seems to be saying that George and Cindy are "just beginning" the journey toward truth. I think Conway is referring to what truth will be undeniably exposed as this case marches toward trial, and the fact that Casey killed Caylee. I believe that George believed the defense spin that someone moved Caylee to the location she was found after Casey was in jail and since the pictures contradict that, he was prompted by Baez to stop the presser. JMO.
Bingo, CBB. George is now being forced to see the truth about Caylee's death at the hands of his precious "Mother of the Year" daughter. Tim's photographs prove Caylee was placed in the spot where she was found in June and not moved until she was discovered in Dec. He has tried to hide from the truth and today it slapped him in the face ! The fact is, there is so much more to come and George had better start learning how to manage his emotions or it will be a long Autumn and Winter.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: August 21, 2009, 12:29:55 AM »

ANJM- Do you mean NeJame's interrupted presser?  Just got done reading that-WOW!  I can't believe George actually confronted someone without Cindy to direct him/control him and didn't wait for Brad.  I'm sure Brad was in panic mode.  Interesting how Cindy needs Brad to now speak for her, but George doesn't.  Hhhhmmmm.  Wonder why.  What is up with Lyons' 91 pages?  Isn't this a Baez trick?  Dump motions near the close of court prior to a court hearing the next morning (in an attempt to sabotage said hearing-IMO).  I believe this is done to buy time because they know the opposition legally has to have time to read and craft a rebuttal before the motions can be debated.  Cheap shot!

Forecast for the Day:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: August 21, 2009, 12:31:57 AM »

Thanks 

Bingo, CBB. George is now being forced to see the truth about Caylee's death at the hands of his precious "Mother of the Year" daughter. Tim's photographs prove Caylee was placed in the spot where she was found in June and not moved until she was discovered in Dec. He has tried to hide from the truth and today it slapped him in the face ! The fact is, there is so much more to come and George had better start learning how to manage his emotions or it will be a long Autumn and Winter.

I disagree slightly - I think conway was trying to make the potential jury pool feel sympathy for g and c as they embark on this beginning of the "journey of truth" but I do not buy what is being sold for one second.  georgie knew when he drove the car home, cleaned it and $indy knew when she washed the pants ............ oh and then there is dominic casey........... 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: August 21, 2009, 12:36:53 AM »

Thanks 

Now is the time for George to step back and put all those years of detective training to use.  Far better for him to face this in private (like a Pastor's office, or Ohio Jim's house), than to face this in a very public courtroom full of spectators.  IF (big if), George didn't clean that trunk and has been buying Cindy's/Casey's lies, I really do feel very sorry for him because his world is about to crash and burn in a very public way.  If he's been lying and denying, now's the time to come clean.  There won't be any second chances.  He's at a crossroads, choices demand to be made.  His best bet is to distance himself from Cindy, IMO, if he plans to survive.

Forecast for the Day:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: August 21, 2009, 12:39:08 AM »

ANJM- Do you mean NeJame's interrupted presser?  Just got done reading that-WOW!  I can't believe George actually confronted someone without Cindy to direct him/control him and didn't wait for Brad.  I'm sure Brad was in panic mode.  Interesting how Cindy needs Brad to now speak for her, but George doesn't.  Hhhhmmmm.  Wonder why.  What is up with Lyons' 91 pages?  Isn't this a Baez trick?  Dump motions near the close of court prior to a court hearing the next morning (in an attempt to sabotage said hearing-IMO).  I believe this is done to buy time because they know the opposition legally has to have time to read and craft a rebuttal before the motions can be debated.  Cheap shot!

I meant the followup on the case you just posted about .  Here is a link - be warned not pretty.  http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b140445_murder_charge_mia_millionaire.html

On the 92 pages - very bitter writing that had my blood boiling - accusing SA of lying and not producing documents and so, I stopped reading the garbage for now.  I might finish it just because I want to know everything - but had had enough earlier and closed out!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: August 21, 2009, 12:42:00 AM »

I so love Kathi.  As she says, when the Anthony's do not like what they hear they create drama,

http://www.wftv.com/video/20483066/index.html
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #568 on: August 21, 2009, 12:43:21 AM »

ISPY, excellent post and I agree. It will be interesting to see how George handles today's revelation.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: August 21, 2009, 12:45:50 AM »

IMO we are in for Lyon's law students to kill many forrests with their motions before this is over.  She said in the beginning that she would have  a herd of them doing research and writing as she is too busy teaching and book pimping.  I wonder what she thinks of the stunt today that Bobo pulled, or was she behind it?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: August 21, 2009, 12:58:45 AM »

IMO we are in for Lyon's law students to kill many forrests with their motions before this is over.  She said in the beginning that she would have  a herd of them doing research and writing as she is too busy teaching and book pimping.  I wonder what she thinks of the stunt today that Bobo pulled, or was she behind it?

I don't know who was behind it except the word is biasbutt called georgie.  I do so hope there is at least another Florida Bar investigation in that move. 
I will tell you, I am trying to read this load of bitter garbage full of bolded text, but find it so unprofessionally written, that I am not sure I even have the stomach for it.  I can take their arguments and objections, but I can't take what sounds like a 8th grade spat, seriously.  Maybe the judge won't be able to take it seriously either.  Gads.................... not sure how much more of this I can read........
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: August 21, 2009, 12:59:32 AM »

I so love Kathi.  As she says, when the Anthony's do not like what they hear they create drama,

http://www.wftv.com/video/20483066/index.html

Kathi always cheers me up!!!!!!!!!!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 21, 2009, 01:13:19 AM »

Interesting note as I suffer thru this unprofessionally written motion: 
page 21 - bottom (marked page 3 of this document)  FINGERPRINTS - grant that motion Judge Stan - we want to see that too! 
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20483047/detail.html

Sure hope that old saying, "Be careful what you ask for" pans out on that!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: August 21, 2009, 01:15:05 AM »

Thanks 

I just can't reconcile what we know of George's behavior with him not having any involvement: the angry outbursts; physically going after reporters who dared suggest Caylee might be dead in August; shoving protestors; vomiting in LE interview; his beligerance and barely contained fury at the Morgan depos; his gun hidden in the car's wheel well; his ever-evolving last day he saw Caylee story; his penchant for car detailing per Lee (who may not be so credible either, IMO); his visible brokenness during the slide slow at Caylee's memorial (broken for Caylee or for what he and his family have become?); eating a fancy dinner at the Ritz while strangers are piecing your granddaughter back together; and never really asking Casey hard questions in any jail visits.
But as I'm finishing this, it occurs to me that you could eat a fancy dinner if you honestly believed your granddaughter was "safe" with a kidnapper (as opposed to being dead).  What if George didn't clean that car, but another neat-freak person in the family did and Lee just "volunteered" that George liked detailing their cars?  What if George found out after the fact that Cindy washed the pants and switched the hair brushes "because LE was trying to entrap poor, innocent Casey".  What if the same neat freak(s) also cleaned up the house while George was at work?  What if George really didn't see Casey & Caylee at all on the 16th, but was convinced that to admit that would sink Casey?  What if the thought of Caylee being dead really was too much for George and he's been steeped in denial by someone else?  What if he bought that gun to defend himself from the other family members (with their "pack" mentality) or he planned to make Casey tell him the whole truth and someone ratted him out?  What is the (in his mind) remote possibility that Casey killed Caylee honestly does make him want to deny it with every fiber of his being?  What is he really did not know Dominic Casey was looking off Suburban Drive for Caylee, based on a tip?  Who else does that leave?  IMO, Cindy with a plan...she knew they'd never find Zanny and she never expected them to find Caylee.  Hence the we-refuse-to search-for-a dead-Caylee stance (did you catch that bit of truth- we refuse to search, not there is no dead Caylee).  The car was cleaned and aired, pants were washed, Caylee's room sported a new comforter (Cindy refused to hand over JCP receipts, even though she "had bank statements and an affadavit from her bank showing Casey stole money"), and ,by Lee's own admission (IIRC), Cindy was unaccounted for for a while he was talking to Casey on July 15th.  Not to mention, Cindy's laptop which worked perfectly in the months/weeks/days prior to July 15th just crashed, when the family computer guru was present.  This is sounding like a script to me, with George as the stuntman.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: August 21, 2009, 01:17:09 AM »

I meant the followup on the case you just posted about .  Here is a link - be warned not pretty.  http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b140445_murder_charge_mia_millionaire.html

On the 92 pages - very bitter writing that had my blood boiling - accusing SA of lying and not producing documents and so, I stopped reading the garbage for now.  I might finish it just because I want to know everything - but had had enough earlier and closed out!
ANJM- Thanks for the heads up!  I think I'll pass.  I need to sleep tonight, without dreaming about this kind of stuff.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: August 21, 2009, 01:25:58 AM »

ISPY, excellent post and I agree. It will be interesting to see how George handles today's revelation.
I think one of four things will happen:  he'll be heavily sedated carrying his pic of Caylee; he'll disrupt court with an outburst or abrupt exit (or Cindy will); he'll have a few words to say to Baez; or he simply won't be there (uncontrollable per Brad/Cindy).  I wonder if Brad will be as chummy with Baez as he customarily is.  I think George feels it's his job to save/defend his family at all costs from outside attackers.  If he is innocent, he's going to soon come to the realization that he can't save his family.  God help him, if that's true.  I only hope he has not been set up by Cindy, Casey, and Lee.

Forecast for the Day:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: August 21, 2009, 01:34:57 AM »

ANJM- Thanks for the heads up!  I think I'll pass.  I need to sleep tonight, without dreaming about this kind of stuff.

I finished reading it - it is what I said above.  And a note from SA saying the FBI discovery will be given to them as soon as they receive it.
I found two things interesting in the entire thing:
1.  The mention of so many latent fingerprints.  See my last post.
2.  The details of Yuri leg break - poor guy!

Night all - see you in the am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: August 21, 2009, 01:38:54 AM »

Lest any banana-throwers think I'm defending George. I'm not.  Just trying to turn this thing over and study it. Wondering how long George can keep this up and why we haven't heard much at all from Cindy.  Hhhhmmm.  When has Cindy ever been this quiet about Casey?  Something is up and I wonder if she's been pointedly told by Conway to sit down and be quiet.  I wonder why Lee's been pretty quiet from the get-go.  I wonder if his inappropriate laughter springs from his subconscious desire to see Casey caught in her own little web and get her comeuppance.  He's been bailing her out of situations for a long time, covering for her, running interference for her with the parents for years.  Maybe he'd welcome a break.  I imagine he's wanted to be free from being family peacekeeper for quite a while.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: August 21, 2009, 01:43:53 AM »

I finished reading it - it is what I said above.  And a note from SA saying the FBI discovery will be given to them as soon as they receive it.
I found two things interesting in the entire thing:
1.  The mention of so many latent fingerprints.  See my last post.
2.  The details of Yuri leg break - poor guy!

Night all - see you in the am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.k., now I have to go read Pg. 92 before I head out.  LOL!  Good night ANJM!

Forecast for the Day:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #579 on: August 21, 2009, 01:49:12 AM »

Thanks 

CBB- Help me out here, I've been up way too long today!  LOL!  Do you think George didn't see Caylee's remains?  Do you think George wasn't on trunk detail?  Why do you think George is the only fam member throwing up in LE interviews and is absolutely enraged in the Morgan depos when he's afraid they're going to say REMAINS?

I'm sorry ISpy!!  I was off making avis!   

I don't know, ISpy................ I go back and forth on it. I think, more than anything that Casey would be more than happy to throw George or anyone else under the bus if she thought it would get her off. There was a report by LP, I think, that George had a real yelling match with Casey when she came home on bail. George didn't believe Casey's story, and that has tilted me toward believeing George didn't know anything from something tangible he had actually seen. Hey, I've got an open mind, but I guess that's where I am right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.