May 17, 2024, 09:24:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 181847 times)
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys.  Welcome to all the new monkeys posting here for the first time - we will all be learning together.

Now, would someone please put my mind at rest and let me know if I have the little envelope thingy showing where you can read my email address?  Certainly don't want any nasty mail even though my spam filter is very good at chewing such things up and spitting them out.

Hi Tib! I had the same concerns earlier. Apparentlly only you and the ADMIN can see your little enevelope email link.  Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2007, 09:12:05 PM »

never mind,  now it isn't like that. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2007, 09:12:24 PM »

Siddalee Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:30 pm  (RU)
Btw, Chavez will never, ever, never, allow Tim Miller to search Venezuelan waters.....  I also doubt that the Aruban Authorities would be in the authority to allow another search in Aruban waters since the Dutch are officially in charge of the investigation and like I mentioned before, a for sure " NO' from Chavez.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does Siddalee liase with Chavez?  How would she know?  I think Red said that had been worked out already.

I am sure he is getting all the ducks in order and dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's...this is a HUGE TASK! He knows what needs to be done to get it done.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2007, 09:15:10 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys.  Welcome to all the new monkeys posting here for the first time - we will all be learning together.

Now, would someone please put my mind at rest and let me know if I have the little envelope thingy showing where you can read my email address?  Certainly don't want any nasty mail even though my spam filter is very good at chewing such things up and spitting them out.

Hi Tibro   You are safe !! Nothing showing   Cool

Thanks, Angie.  BTW you are doing a good job with only one or two fingers.  Is that what they call the Columbus method of typing - discover it and land on it? 
Loving the new cage.
Only thing I could do without is where it tells me how long I have been logged in  Very Happy

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2007, 09:15:10 PM »

Btw, Chavez will never, ever, never, allow Tim Miller to search Venezuelan waters.....  I also doubt that the Aruban Authorities would be in the authority to allow another search in Aruban waters since the Dutch are officially in charge of the investigation and like I mentioned before, a for sure " NO' from Chavez.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does Siddalee liase with Chavez?  How would she know?  I think Red said that had been worked out already.

Maybe her skanky Fluffa kid Rehno is feeding her a line of BS to spread on the net.

I'm thinking Skank Jr. may be in for another 30 days of rehab.  Haven't seen her posting.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2007, 09:15:23 PM »

I went to some other sites here and just came back. When I left, the avatars et al were on the left and the messages were to the right. Now the avatars are on top with big (bandwith ) spaces on the right and the messages at the bottom. Is it my browser?

IBE
I was scanning to catch up in the last Cage.. and when I when I went to the next page..
Bammm just what you said... then the next page was back to this (normal) style.
The Magicians are doing some tweaking ... which Is fine by me...
Just take a breath .. say it is Ok.. I'm NOT seeing things.. and keep on going...  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2007, 09:17:07 PM »

I went to some other sites here and just came back. When I left, the avatars et al were on the left and the messages were to the right. Now the avatars are on top with big (bandwith ) spaces on the right and the messages at the bottom. Is it my browser?

That happened to me today when the page turns over as you enter...then just refresh and it is ok.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2007, 09:19:47 PM »

thanks Old Fart I was reading backwards on the previous Thread also. Am beginning to like the new looks! Laughing Laughing

I find on one of the browsers I don't get the ads on the right and don't get the site meter, but at least now I can find them!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2007, 09:20:58 PM »

Lala's: Feel like a tango?  Smile

Sure, but you have to start it. I am tired of leading all the time.  Very Happy
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2007, 09:21:35 PM »

Hi Tib! I had the same concerns earlier. Apparentlly only you and the ADMIN can see your little enevelope email link.  Smile

Hi Shadow - thanks for that.  I was here earlier and there were a few hiccups but all getting ironed out as we go along.  I am a panic merchant.   Laughing  Amazing they could set all this up with only a couple hours off line and have it running as well as it is. 

And now I see I can go back add smileys in text already written and not have them pop up at end of posting as they did before.  I am so happy with such simple things   Cool

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2007, 09:22:06 PM »

O/T

I should not ask but HAVE to.....
LaLa'ls did I read where you got Locked out to for a bit?

Could you read everything but not get anyone's attention to your plight ? No way to shout out for H E L P...?

Did you feel like one of the Garfield Toys stuck to the car window.. wanting in/out but could not do anything about it?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2007, 09:22:59 PM »

Klaas
I may have missed your answer, if so I apologize.  How long does it take from the time a person registers to being activated?  Does it happen immediately? TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2007, 09:24:32 PM »

O/T

Could you read everything but not get anyone's attention to your plight ? No way to shout out for H E L P...?

Did you feel like one of the Garfield Toys stuck to the car window.. wanting in/out but could not do anything about it?

Yes, it was a bit scary.  I had my nose pressed against the cage and was shouting and no one could hear me. LOL
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2007, 09:25:11 PM »

Ok.. I start a few steps in the Tango as soon as I take lots of asperin Very Happy

Who, besides, Geraldo mentions the making of a video..Shango or Simian or both?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2007, 09:28:04 PM »

Ok.. I start a few steps in the Tango as soon as I take lots of asperin Very Happy

Hammer  Laughing Laughing
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2007, 09:29:27 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

International waters isn't it?

Well if its a Dutch investigation then Aruba does not have any say now do they? Trust me on the fact that they have talked to Dutch investigators to get an ok. Also, at a certain point it is International waters.

Also, TES is able the walk and chew gum at the same time. They are always doing more than one search at a time. Presently they are in FL. Soon to be doing a search in TN next week and also in CA. TES is all over the place as unfortunately there are missing people everywhere.

There are always logistics that go on in a high level, high tech search. This is not a simple task of organizing volunteers to search in the woods or a field. The majority of people going on the Aruba search with be tech folk. We will let you know if there are any real delays.

If any come up they are for logistics, not because of other searches. TES never turns a family down that wants help and they are not about to start now,

TES is about all missing people.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2007, 09:30:00 PM »

Well, I was reading in the old FP archives and it was mentioned by several people posting from Aruba early on.  Not necessarily in the context of it being Natalee, just that those videos were commonplace among the pimps. 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2007, 09:30:22 PM »

O/T

I'm glad I was not the only one to go Thu... the "standing at the window" trama
Heck I was also doing   

Sorry you had to go Thu it.   Sad..   How many pencils did you break while watching  Confused

Yes, it was a bit scary.  I had my nose pressed against the cage and was shouting and no one could hear me. LOL

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2007, 09:32:15 PM »

I see they let you back in, Lala's.  Did they confiscate your book and pencils?  Cool

Where had Natalee and the others been when they had to assist her back to her hotel room because she had been "drinking too much"  Could this have been a previous attempt at drugging her drink?

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2007, 09:33:06 PM »

OK, I'll give it a shot . . . sorry the slow response . . . wireless is slow and storms are coming in. Here goes: I have always been curious about these statements made by Simian. I know it's not Shango, but I'm hoping you are still willing to tango.  Smile

Posted Jun 30, 3:20 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House” | View Post
10.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian says that the cowboys will not find the gold. Where is she then?
The Babylonians think that there are a lot of forked tongues where the Yellowhammer calls home.
It’s very hard to find things that don’t want to be found.
The theory about The Picaros has been thrown out the window.
American Special Interest are making the island hold hands. If there is a chink in there profit chain, they will make sure their paysans understand. Americans will not hurt their own interests.
Posted Jun 30, 2:55 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House” | View Post
11.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian has an IQ of 149 as measured by Gringos.
All of the words of the cohorts of the boy and the Hindus have been hi-jacked. For weeks already. The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven. The boy has to fall apart. The Babylonians have their swords ready…
North American special interests have organized a “human chain of prayers� in Aruba. From the Wyndham to the Holiday Inn. Are afraid for their multi-million dollar investments? The Simian heard from the Gringos say they are doing OK. The bread won’t be taken from them. They will just sit this one out.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.