May 05, 2024, 03:43:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #132 5/20/09 - 5/26/09  (Read 214550 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: May 21, 2009, 05:05:06 PM »

Annie said she saw Casey when she got out of jail the first time  Casey was released on (8/21)
Casey told her Caylee would be home by her 3rd birthday (8/5)
Annie seems to be confusing the jailhouse video from (8/13)
Why is it that lazy azz bloggers know more about this case than the witnesses?

That is what happens when people try to cover up lies & "mistruths."   They are so fixated on trying to keep track of the lies that they can't hold on to the facts.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: May 21, 2009, 05:05:44 PM »

I just finished reading the whole depo.   I think the interesting part is when they are trying to determine if Cindy ever really had a phone number or address or ZG.    I bet Cindy will be pissed to see this depo.

Annie did better at this depo than she did with the interview with LE  - but she is still holding back the truth, IMO. 

And, I don't believe for a minute that she didn't want to know what was really going on.....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: May 21, 2009, 05:07:38 PM »

Fanny Mae, they are discussing the traffic violation 

I KNOWWWWW!!!! But no lawyeeeerrrrrr!!!!! ARRRRRGGGH!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: May 21, 2009, 05:09:52 PM »

Please tell me where in the depo they talked about the tickets.. I totally missed it ....   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: May 21, 2009, 05:10:20 PM »

Are you on part2? I am 1/3 the way thru part 2 and havent heard that yet. I am still hearing about crazy and her parents.. 
I read the depo, I didn't listen to it.  One thing really stuck out to me. Where Annie was saying she didn't want any details, and really didn't want to know info about what happened to Caylee, and would change the subject when Casey started talking about it. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm nosy, there is no way in he!! that I wouldn't want to know everything, and I don't believe her when she said she didn't want to know.   One other thing that stuck out also, Casey didn't sit by her bedroom window, and didn't want Annie to sit by the window either. Did Casey think someone was going to throw a brick through the window, or worse? 

Bizarre...I read it to.I'll watch it later.
All my life,in good times and bad I put myself out there for my friends.I would have been asking a lot of questions.
No way would I let a chance go by to help Caylee,if that had been me.
Is there anybody that tried to help Caylee?I am so mad right now I can't stand myself.
I think Annie lies just like the rest of them.
Casey being afraid to get in the window....maybe she was acting paranoid.
Maybe she is bat snit crazy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: May 21, 2009, 05:10:32 PM »

Well, Brandon Snow is out as babydaddy if Annie is correct that Casey started dating him in 2006 (after Jesse, after Caylee was born)

Im just getting to sit down to listen to them now - I had landscapers, Sears delivery & plumbers at the house today & Im right quick ready to drop

I think Brandon Snow was the culprit of the miscarriage(?) right before the Anything But Clothes Party.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: May 21, 2009, 05:11:53 PM »

Annie said she saw Casey when she got out of jail the first time  Casey was released on (8/21)
Casey told her Caylee would be home by her 3rd birthday (8/5)
Annie seems to be confusing the jailhouse video from (8/13)
Why is it that lazy azz bloggers know more about this case than the witnesses?

That is what happens when people try to cover up lies & "mistruths."   They are so fixated on trying to keep track of the lies that they can't hold on to the facts.

Exactly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: May 21, 2009, 05:12:43 PM »

Are you on part2? I am 1/3 the way thru part 2 and havent heard that yet. I am still hearing about crazy and her parents.. 
I read the depo, I didn't listen to it.  One thing really stuck out to me. Where Annie was saying she didn't want any details, and really didn't want to know info about what happened to Caylee, and would change the subject when Casey started talking about it. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm nosy, there is no way in he!! that I wouldn't want to know everything, and I don't believe her when she said she didn't want to know.   One other thing that stuck out also, Casey didn't sit by her bedroom window, and didn't want Annie to sit by the window either. Did Casey think someone was going to throw a brick through the window, or worse? 

No. Pennies!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #688 on: May 21, 2009, 05:12:50 PM »

Bizarre...I read it to.I'll watch it later.
All my life,in good times and bad I put myself out there for my friends.I would have been asking a lot of questions.
No way would I let a chance go by to help Caylee,if that had been me.
Is there anybody that tried to help Caylee?I am so mad right now I can't stand myself.
I think Annie lies just like the rest of them.
Casey being afraid to get in the window....maybe she was acting paranoid.
Maybe she is bat snit crazy.
I wondered about the paranoia myself, I think she is bat snit crazy myself, but then I think the whole darn clan is.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 21, 2009, 05:13:31 PM »

Well, Brandon Snow is out as babydaddy if Annie is correct that Casey started dating him in 2006 (after Jesse, after Caylee was born)

Im just getting to sit down to listen to them now - I had landscapers, Sears delivery & plumbers at the house today & Im right quick ready to drop

I think Brandon Snow was the culprit of the miscarriage(?) right before the Anything But Clothes Party.

"IF" there actually was one...who knows with that lying tramp.   If she never wanted Caylee& hasnt shed an honest tear for what she did to her why would she sincerely be crying over a miscarriage....hinky meter

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 21, 2009, 05:13:38 PM »

No. Pennies!!!
I forgot about those darn pennies 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 21, 2009, 05:13:50 PM »

Update? What did they ask, what did she answer? I gave up trying to listen before. Thanks! 
From what I read, Annie says Casey wasn't with her. Annie is doing a total "Anthony"...lies and more lies.

QM, how can you be surprised? Annie spent time with the Ants after Caylee went missing...time alone with George and Spindy. She drank the Kool-Aid!

On the good side, I think she impeached herself (can you do that during a depo?) by lying about the traffic ticket. Which means her testimony can't help that bunch of lyin' fools on Hopeless Drive!

Just hoping that it's not the case (that She drank the Kool-Aid!). Hoping she'd tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth-for Caylee's sake!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 21, 2009, 05:14:45 PM »

Update? What did they ask, what did she answer? I gave up trying to listen before. Thanks! 
From what I read, Annie says Casey wasn't with her. Annie is doing a total "Anthony"...lies and more lies.

QM, how can you be surprised? Annie spent time with the Ants after Caylee went missing...time alone with George and Spindy. She drank the Kool-Aid!

On the good side, I think she impeached herself (can you do that during a depo?) by lying about the traffic ticket. Which means her testimony can't help that bunch of lyin' fools on Hopeless Drive!

Yup, but shes backed into a corner.   Yes, she lied about the facts surrounding the traffic ticket, which will impeach her as a witness at trial.   What Annie did do today was make the Zanny the nanny abduction story all the more absurd.

She probably was told not to go near the window so that the press did not catch that she was there visiting while Casey was out on bond.   Don't forget the cam was up & it was never reported that she was there overnight visiting Casey...I still question how that was perfectly ok under her home confinement - Ive never seen someone monitored & remanded to home confinement allowed to have a "sleepover" with friends.

And use Spindy and George's cell phones to text message! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 21, 2009, 05:14:46 PM »

Maybe Annie's been offered a cut of the blood money?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: May 21, 2009, 05:17:36 PM »

Please tell me where in the depo they talked about the tickets.. I totally missed it ....   

I read the PDF myself. I will watch the video when someone else gets it up. It's all there, though.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #695 on: May 21, 2009, 05:18:06 PM »

Why do you think she impeached herself over the traffic ticket?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: May 21, 2009, 05:21:32 PM »

I dont see her totally on the same page as them but I don't think she wants to be the one helping convict her either.  She is lying about certain things that could implicate her or what Casey may have told her happened to Caylee.  I agree there is no way she would tell Casey she didnt want to know, not with her wearing the bracelet & making comments about Caylee on her myspace or wherever-any reasonable person would INSIST on knowing.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: May 21, 2009, 05:21:55 PM »

Just hoping that it's not the case (that She drank the Kool-Aid!). Hoping she'd tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth-for Caylee's sake!

I think she is afraid of getting in trouble, herself.    She is CYA, IMO.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: May 21, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »

I think we need to hear "The rest of the story." We ain't heard the whole thing yet. If it was my best friend, I would be holding her down by the neck on her bed, and I would strangle the truth out of her for bringing me into all this mess. I would know all the facts, and then I would be going so fast to the OCSO!!!!! I would be much more pizzed to have been drug into this. Annie is definetly lying, big time.!!! And I want to know what "personal issue" Annie had that would drive her to her mudering slore friend for consolation!!! This don't make sense.!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: May 21, 2009, 05:23:25 PM »

I read the PDF myself. I will watch the video when someone else gets it up. It's all there, though.

I can't get the video to stay on either.Dagnabit. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.