May 13, 2024, 05:29:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 329768 times)
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2008, 02:01:59 PM »

Ok-I Have another Question...

What was the deal with KC's blackjack  (other phone)?
If there was one?
Had she lost the charger?
& had to swap sim cards out?
Because a battery charger was found with Nicole G's body wasn't it?

WHO takes a charger on a jog?

Do trees have plugs now?

noctrnlmom : Is "Nicole G" the dead jogger that was found/killed in Blancherd Park on June 12th?  If so, I had called and emailed a Florida State Police Officer about the possibility that the jogger was killed by 'someone' who was there burying Caylee. Also, I told them to check the 'spot' that the jogger was found....'beneath' the dirt where she was lying. All this was b/c the original DATE was June 9th (kidnapped) I have that email saved somewhere...................I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THE 'JUNE 15th' DATE THAT CINDYBITCH SAYS SHE TOOK CAYLEE TO NURSING HOME!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2008, 02:03:51 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

last time I checked there was still not much info being released by the LE on Nicole's death... such as manner or items found. They seem to be keeping this very quiet. I've been looking for updates but have not seen anything new for over a week - anyone else? She seems to have been found under some brush or something and someone tried to conceal her. (IIRC)

her husband is devastated, as to be expected.

On the BlackJack phone tip... I think that phone only existed in her head.

Nobody could find it. Nobody knew about it. Her statements seem to
indicate she is deceptive when speaking about it. jmo

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2008, 02:05:01 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

noctrnlmom : Is "Nicole G" the dead jogger that was found/killed in Blancherd Park on June 12th?  If so, I had called and emailed a Florida State Police Officer about the possibility that the jogger was killed by 'someone' who was there burying Caylee. Also, I told them to check the 'spot' that the jogger was found....'beneath' the dirt where she was lying. All this was b/c the original DATE was June 9th (kidnapped) I have that email saved somewhere...................I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THE 'JUNE 15th' DATE THAT CINDYBITCH SAYS SHE TOOK CAYLEE TO NURSING HOME!

IIRC this date has been confirmed by nursing home officals ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 13, 2008, 02:05:26 PM »

Can you believe the titanium set of boobs on this woman?

Wearing a Caylee Missing t-shirt... and picking up hedge trimmings

just like it is any other Saturday and she is checking

off items on her TO DO LIST. That's not rrrrrrrright!!!!

and what would you suggest she do Carpe?  Look for Caylee?  Maybe work on a composite sketch w/Casey and LE?  Work at a volunteer tent at Publix handing out flyers?  Be on her cell phone exhausting every (fake) tip that is called in to her?

Man, you are tough!

4 real!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

Hmmm .. then Kristina was lying or mistaken about dates?

noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2008, 02:08:08 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

Emergency response team members used machetes to cut through the brush in hopes of finding possible evidence. Deputies said they haven't found a lot of items, but they did find a black baseball cap and the back of a cell phone charger. Detectives say they have no witnesses and believe everything they find is possible evidence.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16572110/detail.html

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2008, 02:08:40 PM »

Janet:  No need to apologize.  I have to remember that that is a heated subject and will remember to clarify my answers in the future so there is no doubt as to what I mean.  And, no offense taken really, it just made me realize to be more specific when near that subject!

I am on the same side as you on that one. 

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2008, 02:09:10 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

invision: NURSING HOME OFFICIALS ARE full OF SHIT! No way could they remember if Caylee was actually there on Father's Day. I've been to nursing homes: SCARY places.... it's sooo easy to just write Caylee's name down on visitor log: period!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2008, 02:12:20 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

invision: NURSING HOME OFFICIALS ARE full OF SHIT! No way could they remember if Caylee was actually there on Father's Day. I've been to nursing homes: SCARY places.... it's sooo easy to just write Caylee's name down on visitor log: period!

I would believe the picture taken there, and the sign-in logs at the home, over
an Anthony's word any day of the week. jmo

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2008, 02:13:30 PM »

------------------
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2008, 02:14:40 PM »

Hey... those aren't my"wordy durds"!!
in the post above

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

Is that CA with her missing Caylee t-shirt!

I feel so sorry for this poor little Palm Tree. It looks so embarrassed.     
[/quote        CBB, Nomore was wondering if you could make her tail wag!!!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/nomore.gif

Gotta run a few errands, BBL!

Thanks so much CBB, you are aweeeeewome.  Totally cute 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »

Welp, gotta run out to Home Depot and run a few errands.

Be back soon to rejoin you all.

Have a great day and Carpe, I expect you to keep an eagle eye out on the Stalker cam for me!

Wink

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2008, 02:15:39 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

IMO Nursing home officials would have no reason to lie either way in this case ... you have the signed book, the date and time stamp on the video and then the argument neighbors heard at the anthony home that evening ....  Personally I believe Caylee was alive for the majority of the day on June 15th ... sadly I also believe this is the evening where she met her dimise..... we know Casey spent the night at Tony's that night alone ..... I do not believe Georges story that he saw Casey and Caylee the early afternoon of June 16th.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: September 13, 2008, 02:16:17 PM »

Is that CA with her missing Caylee t-shirt!

I feel so sorry for this poor little Palm Tree. It looks so embarrassed.     
[/quote        CBB, Nomore was wondering if you could make her tail wag!!!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/nomore.gif

Gotta run a few errands, BBL!

Thanks so much CBB, you are aweeeeewome.  Totally cute 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: September 13, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »

Janet:  No need to apologize.  I have to remember that that is a heated subject and will remember to clarify my answers in the future so there is no doubt as to what I mean.  And, no offense taken really, it just made me realize to be more specific when near that subject!

I am on the same side as you on that one. 

Thank you jaggard.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: September 13, 2008, 02:17:35 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

IMO Nursing home officials would have no reason to lie either way in this case ... you have the signed book, the date and time stamp on the video and then the argument neighbors heard at the anthony home that evening ....  Personally I believe Caylee was alive for the majority of the day on June 15th ... sadly I also believe this is the evening where she met her dimise..... we know Casey spent the night at Tony's that night alone ..... I do not believe Georges story that he saw Casey and Caylee the early afternoon of June 16th.

My theory just places Casey there.  not Caylee
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: September 13, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »

Just some quick info about facebook. If you sign up it somehow will show you a list of possible people you might know already on face book and this is done using your personal email list stored on your computer. It matches your email list up to people who have already joined facebook.If you sign up and begin adding friends it gives you lists of people you and your new friend might have in common. Its all done by email adresses. So if you sign up for face book dont use the same email adress that you give to friends for forums if you want to remain private , otherwise you all get connected up together on facebook.

Thanks for the info.  Glad I've stayed away from there.  Do they warn you before they invade your computer?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2008, 02:19:29 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

Hmmm .. then Kristina was lying or mistaken about dates?

WOW!!  Your are good Brandi.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2008, 02:20:37 PM »

oopsie! my bad. lol

Just another sunny day on Too Twisted For Color Tv Lane....Yo, Cynful...how about cleaning the pool..I hear its quite gruesome...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.