May 14, 2024, 12:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107810 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: February 26, 2007, 10:42:10 PM »

What is this about bones ?
KJ said she neded three more months ? Hasn't it been three months ?
Do they think that if they just keep quiet it will all go away ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 26, 2007, 10:43:45 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
I was told that Hans Mos from Rotterdam is the Pros who has actually replaced Janssen. Unclear whether that means that Hans is taking over the NH case also, but likely.

Yes, I saw that. I suppose we won't know unless there's an article stating he's in charge.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 26, 2007, 10:45:48 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Someone made an odd post at FOB yesterday.  Said something about the bones found and would have to wait until today for DNA testing.  Don't know if it was a slip or pure BS.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: February 26, 2007, 10:48:01 PM »

I think she got a 5 month extension. It all coming down to this 2 year time period that we have been told about. IMO, in May/June they will either prosecute or shut it down.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: February 26, 2007, 10:50:55 PM »

They think if they make their Island look more appealing, that Americans will just forget all about Natalee. You know, polish everything up and make it all look pretty.......It will not work though. When people think of Aruba, they think of Natalee, that is the bottom line!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: February 26, 2007, 10:52:35 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
So do I, Klaas...Sorry for my OT rant...Has anybody heard anything more about the bones or was that a ruse by the reprobates?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing; If a Banana was dangled in front of our hungry for information faces to see how we would react.
I noticed the 'let's make fun of the monkees' thread has disappeared somewhere.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: February 26, 2007, 10:54:31 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
When people think of Aruba, they think of Natalee, that is the bottom line!

This is true. Let's see if anyone was able to save any of the evidence.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: February 26, 2007, 10:54:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Someone made an odd post at FOB yesterday.  Said something about the bones found and would have to wait until today for DNA testing.  Don't know if it was a slip or pure BS.

*************************************************************Oh, Boy. I think we already know they will either disappear or the results will come back as being chocolate.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2007, 10:59:00 PM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
Quote from: "mishy"
So do I, Klaas...Sorry for my OT rant...Has anybody heard anything more about the bones or was that a ruse by the reprobates?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing; If a Banana was dangled in front of our hungry for information faces to see how we would react.
I noticed the 'let's make fun of the monkees' thread has disappeared somewhere.
I would like to dangle something in front of some of those morons, and it is not a banana.  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2007, 11:00:14 PM »

*************************************************************Oh, Boy. I think we already know they will either disappear or the results will come back as being chocolate.
Or donkey bones?
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2007, 11:01:31 PM »

Or donkey bones?

If that weren't so true it would be funny.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2007, 11:21:14 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.  I will see you tomorrow and will keep you posted on the Jaycee Hardin debacle.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2007, 11:25:01 PM »

TY, I don't go there. Get too angry at some of their posts. And the way the Sloots are spoken of in the face of reality.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2007, 12:05:24 AM »

Irish Soda Bread
Colcannon
Irish Soda Bread
Shortbread
Boxty
Potato(e) Cakes
Corned beef and Cabbage
I googled Irish Cuisine. Very sparse pickings.
Boxty is like a potato pancake:
The song is :
Boxty in the oven
Boxty in the pan
If ye can't make Boxty
You'll never get a man !

I buy them frozen.  But I can make shortbread.   Smile  We have lots of Irish and Polish descendants here.  I also like pierogi.  Still shiver at the mention of poutine.  They die our river green on St. Patty's day and all the politicians march in a parade and put Mc in from of their names.  It's a big river.   Shocked

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2007, 12:26:45 AM »

Chavez v. US

This is the tail end of an Op-Ed by Sir Ronald Sanders,
February 24, 2007 in Caribbean Net News
http://tinyurl.com/yqfpen

The beginning of the commentary talks about why people of the Caribbean understandably hate Bush, but Sir Ronald reminds them that Chavez is dangerous also and they should not side with Bush or Chavez.  

However this relationship between the present administrations in the US and Venezuela turns out, it is not in the interest of small Caribbean countries to side with either of them or to give them a platform which may be interpreted as support.

Caribbean countries have suffered for decades from the imposition of the will of the United States, it is right that they should try to resist it. But, they must also be careful of the ambitions of another potential hegemon.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2007, 12:28:58 AM »

PBS always has the good entertainment ..the Chieftans, maybe Van Morrison. I've seen green beer but never heard of a river being dyed green. There are always a few good bashes here but crowded ! !
There is not a big Irish population here, but the cultural activities they have are very strong. More Irish than the Irish themselves as someone remarked. And of course everyone regardless of their heritage loves a good bash and good music !
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2007, 12:34:38 AM »

Crazymom, sorry I missed you, but I check your Jaycee thread for updates.  Let us know if there's anything we can do.  

We have many Irish bars and pubs and the ones that aren't Irish become Irish on St. Patty's Day.  It's a tradition.  Bars in the downtown and just north of it are very crowded.  Traffic nightmare after work that day if you're heading north of the downtown area.  Lots of restaurants have corned beef and cabbage that day.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2007, 01:07:30 AM »

LilPuma - I think I know what river you mean!

I just learned that there will be a TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE on MARCH 3 - the day of the monkey Lunch Date in Atlanta ... and hey, we just happen to have a planatarium and observatory, and it's FREE. ETA is 6:00 - 8:30 pm.
More here: http://fsc.fernbank.edu/

Although my favorite place for lunar eclipses is a golf course. Take the kids, bring candles/flashlights/lanterns, snacks, a blanket to spread ... can tell ghost stories etc., too! Golf course because there aren't any lights out there! Even if it turns out to be a disappointment (cloud cover etc.), it's still fun!

See my sig line re. the "Lunch Date" (which has 300+ views now!).

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2007, 01:18:26 AM »

Just a reminder that there's a Lenten Prayer Thread for this Thursday; go here if you haven't chosen a time slot:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=888&start=40

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2007, 01:23:53 AM »

Or donkey bones?

Nah, it will probably be the bones of the dog Joran bitch slapped to death.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.