May 19, 2024, 10:29:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 149395 times)
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: April 27, 2007, 06:28:48 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Widget, by the way... can I buy some coffee?

I'll Send You Some ........

Send Me Your Addy ........

It Wont Be Til The End Of May ..........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: April 27, 2007, 06:29:03 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
HA!  Speaking of the devil, I see you guys brought her out already  LOL!
Can you hardly wait to hear her dull monotone voice tonite?

And that delicious slurring of her words..... Laughing

agghghghgh....SPARE ME!!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: April 27, 2007, 06:29:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "jill"
do you guys have a links thread with media coverage?

Yes but it hasn't been updated in a while.  I am hearing Greta will have coverage tonight though.

Oh please, not Greta.  You know what that means, guess who will be the spokesperson for what's going on down there.  And if we're lucky, she might even have Taco on to blow it off too.
Leatherface and Taco on the same show?! That would be awful to have to deal with!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: April 27, 2007, 06:30:14 PM »

she's been at CnC since 8:30 this morning drinkin outta the rape juice bottle.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 27, 2007, 06:30:33 PM »

Hi BT .........

I'm Getting Good At Cricket ..............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: April 27, 2007, 06:31:04 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Cool

I don't have your email on this computer.. its my new laptop... do you still have mine Widget?

+++

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: April 27, 2007, 06:31:44 PM »

I know it's all in good fun, but maybe we should hold ourslevs to a little higher standard then the other sites do, you know?  Maybe I'm wrong, but any negative comments about the players in this case should probably be described by their negative actions, not their negative appereances...

Just my 2 cents.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 27, 2007, 06:32:02 PM »

Cool

I don't have your email on this computer.. its my new laptop... do you still have mine Widget?

I Think I Do .........

Ill Check My E Mail .........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: April 27, 2007, 06:32:13 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Had to dig up that nasty ol tree cause it was infested with bugs or something.
I HOPE they take Anita in and question her. She could hold the key to this whole thing. A wife and Mother knows about her family's secrets.  I have always suspected she was in on the disposal, also.

Ants!

+++

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: April 27, 2007, 06:33:06 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Had to dig up that nasty ol tree cause it was infested with bugs or something.
I HOPE they take Anita in and question her. She could hold the key to this whole thing. A wife and Mother knows about her family's secrets.  I have always suspected she was in on the disposal, also.

Ants!

YEs, Ants. THose little devils sure cause a lot of problems, don't they??? Wink
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: April 27, 2007, 06:33:31 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
I know it's all in good fun, but maybe we should hold ourslevs to a little higher standard then the other sites do, you know?  Maybe I'm wrong, but any negative comments about the players in this case should probably be described by their negative actions, not their negative appereances...

Just my 2 cents.

I Thought Being Ugly Started With ........

Negative Actions ..........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 27, 2007, 06:34:05 PM »

The latest via Easy:

I just finished talking to our reporters on the spot and they had no opinion to give with regards to whether they found something or not. These people are very secretive and will not speak about their work while the case is an ongoing one. Whether they found or didn't find anything we'll find out soon enough officially, when the Ministry of Justice puts out another press release.

What Joran said and came out in the papers here was not taken from his book, but from a televised interview he had about the book. That interview got a lot of reaction; I read a total of 102 of them, and practically the totality of them (100) didn't have any kind words for Joran.

The Dutch investigative team left the premises at about 5:30 p.m., after searching the property of v/d Sloot with 3 dogs and some sophisticated equipment. They apparently did not use the jack-hammers, but searched in the sand. Paulus v/d Sloot left his home about 9:30 a.m. and hasn't been back since. Maybe now that the Dutch team has left, he will go back to his house.

This whole affair throws out two possibilities: 1. they came with some concrete indications that there is something to be found at Paulus' house (which I believe); 2. they came to write the final chapter of the case.

With regards to Number 2, I can't help but think of the F-16's that flew over Aruba a couple of days and then went back. They put on quite a show. I hope that this is not another show, so as to let us know that they did do their best, but that now nothing more is to be done and the case will be closed. I refuse to believe that, considering the seriousness with which these people take their profession, and the amount of time, energy and money they put into this incursion.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: April 27, 2007, 06:35:12 PM »

Just my 2 cents.

FWIW - Julia Renfro/Glenda/Bondia has earned anything hateful said about her.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: April 27, 2007, 06:35:26 PM »

Hi BT .........

I'm Getting Good At Cricket ..............

Cool

Hi Widgey! Good for you - I'll bet those girls appreciate that effort on the part of their dad.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: April 27, 2007, 06:37:03 PM »

Just my 2 cents.

Yea. I wont pay two cents for that advice.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 27, 2007, 06:37:57 PM »

Per Blenchi at RU:

The dutch news announced that the investigation of the house of JvdS has nothing to do with the book....its was planned some time ago
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: April 27, 2007, 06:38:08 PM »

Just my 2 cents.

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: April 27, 2007, 06:38:47 PM »

The latest via Easy:

I just finished talking to our reporters on the spot and they had no opinion to give with regards to whether they found something or not. These people are very secretive and will not speak about their work while the case is an ongoing one. Whether they found or didn't find anything we'll find out soon enough officially, when the Ministry of Justice puts out another press release.

What Joran said and came out in the papers here was not taken from his book, but from a televised interview he had about the book. That interview got a lot of reaction; I read a total of 102 of them, and practically the totality of them (100) didn't have any kind words for Joran.

The Dutch investigative team left the premises at about 5:30 p.m., after searching the property of v/d Sloot with 3 dogs and some sophisticated equipment. They apparently did not use the jack-hammers, but searched in the sand. Paulus v/d Sloot left his home about 9:30 a.m. and hasn't been back since. Maybe now that the Dutch team has left, he will go back to his house.

This whole affair throws out two possibilities: 1. they came with some concrete indications that there is something to be found at Paulus' house (which I believe); 2. they came to write the final chapter of the case.

With regards to Number 2, I can't help but think of the F-16's that flew over Aruba a couple of days and then went back. They put on quite a show. I hope that this is not another show, so as to let us know that they did do their best, but that now nothing more is to be done and the case will be closed. I refuse to believe that, considering the seriousness with which these people take their profession, and the amount of time, energy and money they put into this incursion.
Thanks Btgal !
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: April 27, 2007, 06:39:40 PM »

Just my 2 cents.

Yea. I wont pay two cents for that advice.

Rob ..........

You Got Mail ...........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: April 27, 2007, 06:40:10 PM »

The latest via Easy:

Thanks BTgirl and Easy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.