May 07, 2024, 03:33:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 305395 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: November 10, 2008, 10:24:33 AM »

Does anyone have chat or contact with Murt?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: November 10, 2008, 10:25:16 AM »

just enter murt in search if you enter murts witness one or try to use link you are SOL
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1422 on: November 10, 2008, 10:25:58 AM »

SAW GRASS...GROWS NEAR RIVERS PONDS AND EVERGLADES:...Des

Florida Forest Plants

Saw-grass  (Cladium jamaicense)

Saw-grass is so named because it has spiny, serrated leaf blades that resemble a saw. It is the species that inspired the phrase 'river of grass' and is often referred to as Everglades river grass. Saw-grass is actually a sedge, not a true grass. Sedges have triangular         
shaped stems whereas true grasses have round stems. Saw-grass grows in dense, uniform stands that may cover large areas. The plant spreads by underground stems and forms thick, often impenetrable concentrations that can become a problem as they clog waterways and prevent navigation and water flow.

While the coarse texture and sharp-toothed leaf blades of the plant make it difficult and even hazardous to be near, many wildlife species utilize saw-grass for both food and shelter. Migrating ducks and geese consume the seeds as a high-energy food source. Saw-grass provides cover and nesting sites for numerous birds, reptiles, and amphibians.

Saw-grass is found primarily in southeastern coastal areas from Virginia to Florida and as far west as the Texas Gulf coast. It is most abundant across large areas in southern Florida where shallow soils cover limerock and there is standing or slow moving water. Wildfires spread quickly in saw-grass even with standing water present, but saw-grass rapidly resprouts from the roots or underwater stems.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1423 on: November 10, 2008, 10:26:28 AM »

Do we have a recap of LPs theory? I can fill in some of it, but not all the details. He obviously got a timeline and figured it out.

This is what I remember:

The day Casey backed into the garage, Caylee had been dead 2 days. She was in the trunk in a bag. The bag tore as Casey got her out of the trunk and there was evidence of 2 day decomposition left in the trunk as a result. Casey took Caylee to the pool and dumped her in. The body sank to the bottom and whatever Casey saw caused her to change her mind about leaving her there. She tried to get into the shed to get something to help her get Caylee out but it was locked. She borrowed the shovel from the neighbor and returned to the pool. Whether the shovel was helpful or not, Casey got Caylee from the pool (she put the ladder back on the pool) and put her in a closed container or bag and placed her back in the trunk. (Maybe she laid her on the ground away from the pool to do this?) She returned the shovel.

What had been deposited in the trunk from the torn bag began to stink. That's why the evidence shows 2 day decomposition.

OK, here I get fuzzy. LP said Caylee was in the trunk for 10 days before Casey went to BP and threw her in the water. LP cites a 4-5 hour period where her phone was turned off. He thinks this is the period when Casey disposed of the body. She abandoned the car. On one her visits to the house, she picked up jewelry craft material and later made a beaded cross. She took the jeep back to the park and hung it from a tree near where Caylee had been dumped.

Bringing this forward to ask if anyone remembers when Casey's phone down time was. That's the time LP thinks she dumped Caylee in the water at the park.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: November 10, 2008, 10:27:52 AM »

try this for Murts chat been working for me I was a banned one and have never typed the first word in there but this has been working go to ustream.com. log on and just enter murt in search.  click on live Caylee icon. then you are in the mad house 

Nope, not today........grrrr, but thank-you for trying.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1425 on: November 10, 2008, 10:28:42 AM »

I know this is going to sound rude, but I just have to say it.  I heard Dakota's mom say Dakota is still on the internet and involved with at least one blog.  She was talking to the gal who moderates justice4caylee.  I just don't understand why these 2 are still involved and yet Dakota was supposedly so upset and I read she went to the dr. or hospital a 2nd time here lately.  What's wrong with mom?????
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: November 10, 2008, 10:28:44 AM »

Just talked with WFTV new room...was transfered to Mark Boyle reporter on the scene...he was standing with LP....Mark called Sheriff dept...green light has been given for dive....also called Local 6 and they called Sheriff dept....Parks and recreation were not the problem......Des

Thanks Des...now, if we could just get rid of that damn dinging....

GMTA-i did the same 

I'll call Murt and ask him to take keys out of his car....Des

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: November 10, 2008, 10:29:06 AM »

Does anyone have chat or contact with Murt?
I have a frozen screen, but I hear him talking.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: November 10, 2008, 10:29:57 AM »

Florida Forest Plants

SNIPPED Smile

Very interesting info on saw-grass, Des. Thanks! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1429 on: November 10, 2008, 10:30:05 AM »

sawgrass

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: November 10, 2008, 10:30:15 AM »

CCB do search for KCJackie post. I think she posted it written out call by call.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: November 10, 2008, 10:30:36 AM »

Murt said "saw grass"...  like Sawgrass apartments? Hmm. A clue?

Question.. why would Casey put a cross on a tree, then walk down to the river's edge and dump Caylee there? In other words, why didn't she put the cross on the tree/s BY the water??
were those trees maybe underwater at the time?

Did you see how big those trees are?  They're  actually much larger than the tree the cross was found on. Smile

yeah true......who knows how that little psychopaths mind works!
Did LP ever come out and say what was on the JP receipts or was he just speculating?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: November 10, 2008, 10:30:40 AM »

I know this is going to sound rude, but I just have to say it.  I heard Dakota's mom say Dakota is still on the internet and involved with at least one blog.  She was talking to the gal who moderates justice4caylee.  I just don't understand why these 2 are still involved and yet Dakota was supposedly so upset and I read she went to the dr. or hospital a 2nd time here lately.  What's wrong with mom?????

WOW!  There would be no way I would let a child that young be involved in a blog about a murdered child.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: November 10, 2008, 10:31:06 AM »

Does anyone remember someone posted on here maybe a month ago, about being in the Orlando area and was just driving around looking at areas noted in the investigation. They said they were, I think, on Boggy creek rd and turned off onto a side road and got out and started walking in the area.  They said they came across a sign in an overgrown area that said "Sawgrass Apartments". No buildings in the area, or anything, just overgrown bushes, trees, weed, etc. and the road was also overgrown. Could this have been the site of old apartments demolished or future site for apts that never happened.
Could this area have been the Sawgrass apartments that KC left Caylee? Did I really remember this correctly or misunderstood the reference?

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: November 10, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »

Yall wouldnt wanna see me in a belly shirt either...LOL..especially since this case started and I have done basically nothing but sit on my a$$ at this computer...LOL

Me too! I am however getting ready to do a few floor exercises while watching and listening this morning.I'm fat and I blame Casey!!!!!!

Yeah..I eat almost every meal sitting here reading...NOT GOOD!!!

Not to mention, I will start off whith some Halloween candy in a bucket, then look down 25 pages later, and poof..its gone!!! There is a monster stealing that candy!! I swear it!!!
But do you eat it laying down in bed and then try to figure out how chocolate got in your hair????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1435 on: November 10, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »

Florida Forest Plants

SNIPPED Smile

Very interesting info on saw-grass, Des. Thanks! 

YW....I think that is what Murt was referring to when he said saw grass....jmoo...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: November 10, 2008, 10:34:26 AM »

I'm sorry, but the mom really needs to be more involved here and say something like "Look. For the benefit of your health, you need to step back from this case". There is just no reason for letting her get so involved to the point where she is getting physically ill.  If an adult wants to do that to themselves, that's their problem. But parents are supposed to keep their children from being exposed to things that are going to physically and emotionally harm them. This isn't to call her mom a bad person, and maybe it's too late to keep Dakota from being emotionally invested in this.  And I realize we can't always shelter our children from things. (And Casey is who this ALL goes back to!)  However, the poor girl has been hospitalized, she's been ridiculed by her peers, and who knows what else.  It never needed to get this far

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: November 10, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »

I am able to get into chat....dont know how, but I am!!!

I can't Cubbie, how did you get in?

I dont know bb...it was just there when I logged in...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1438 on: November 10, 2008, 10:35:05 AM »

Does anyone remember someone posted on here maybe a month ago, about being in the Orlando area and was just driving around looking at areas noted in the investigation. They said they were, I think, on Boggy creek rd and turned off onto a side road and got out and started walking in the area.  They said they came across a sign in an overgrown area that said "Sawgrass Apartments". No buildings in the area, or anything, just overgrown bushes, trees, weed, etc. and the road was also overgrown. Could this have been the site of old apartments demolished or future site for apts that never happened.
Could this area have been the Sawgrass apartments that KC left Caylee? Did I really remember this correctly or misunderstood the reference?

Yes! I do remember that! I just can't remember who said it!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1439 on: November 10, 2008, 10:35:29 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys. Just swinging through. Have a meeting in a few. Anything new? The divers are at the park now?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.