May 22, 2024, 12:19:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176399 times)
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: February 03, 2009, 11:19:29 PM »

Im here now...............Sea Monkey.

Always1, being the queen of typos i shoulda seen it wasnt what you meant. Just after two replies and you not sayin it differently made me wonder. The first response i was like nawww she didnt mean that...then after the second i was like hmmm maybe she did lol
Hug.......

Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: February 03, 2009, 11:20:04 PM »

To Carnut:   The answer is NO.  You can't seriously be thinking that anyone cares about that old photo of Red and Renfro at Carlos n Charlies?  Talk about old news.   

Beth Holloway had her picture taken at a book signing with ....  Oh I forget!  Who was that troll?

However ... I do not equate these photos with that of Hotshot all over Steve Croes.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: February 03, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »

To Carnut:   The answer is NO.  You can't seriously be thinking that anyone cares about that old photo of Red and Renfro at Carlos n Charlies?  Talk about old news.   

Beth Holloway had her picture taken at a book signing with ....  Oh I forget!  Who was that troll?

However ... I do not equate these photos with that of Hotshot all over Steve Croes.

Janet

CharlieRat

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: February 03, 2009, 11:24:23 PM »

Janet

CharlieRat

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: February 03, 2009, 11:26:37 PM »

Janet

CharlieRat

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom.

Janet

You're welcome, but I did think after posting that I should ask if I should edit it....It did have no significance over your POINT.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #645 on: February 03, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »

Is it time to sing "Kumbaya" yet?  Or shall it be pistols at ten paces.  Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Maybe this one?

From the dark end of the street

to the Bright side of the Road?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqtAkvVCI-8
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: February 03, 2009, 11:28:39 PM »

Janet

CharlieRat

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom.

Janet

You're welcome, but I did think after posting that I should ask if I should edit it....It did have no significance over your POINT.   

In other words ... there are photos and ... then there are photos.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: February 03, 2009, 11:30:57 PM »

Tamikosmom/Janet ~  Are your ears burning?  You are being talked about in Natalee's thread...They miss you over there. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: February 03, 2009, 11:33:43 PM »

Do you think Klaas could put tails and ears on all off those smileys? j/k

Very off the wall comment yet it goes somewhat with the off the wall comment just made by Sunfreak at Carnuts.
This really isn't about GM it's about CnG.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: February 03, 2009, 11:34:23 PM »

This is not a game and it is not amusing to me in any way whatsoever.  I would advise any with Facebook accounts to carefully see what information these sickos can find there and if anything that would assist them in stalking you, remove it.

Not even the mob goes after people's kids because they don't like you.  But there are ways of responding even to this and it is very likely that I will do so.

I think we need to unzip San's mouth and let her speak.  She is just truthful.

How would any of you feel if your children were being stalked by these people and how would you feel about those who associate with them? 

Not one word ever claimed by those people about me is true.  They have taken this to a whole new level now and it is not something I will just forget about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 03, 2009, 11:37:05 PM »

This is not a game and it is not amusing to me in any way whatsoever.  I would advise any with Facebook accounts to carefully see what information these sickos can find there and if anything that would assist them in stalking you, remove it.

Not even the mob goes after people's kids because they don't like you.  But there are ways of responding even to this and it is very likely that I will do so.

How would any of you feel if your children were being stalked by these people and how would you feel about those who associate with them? 

Not one word ever claimed by those people about me is true.  They have taken this to a whole new level now and it is not something I will just forget about.

What you say scares me to death.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #651 on: February 03, 2009, 11:38:21 PM »

Very off the wall comment yet it goes somewhat with the off the wall comment just made by Sunfreak at Carnuts.

I'm so glad to hear you say that! I've been feeling like I was in a time warp! I was trying to process the CnG stuff and then I started seeing references to GM.

Somebody finally asked what GM was. I had figured out it was another forum altogether, but until last night, I'd never even heard of it!!

Not that I mind, I just dreaded another learning curve!! 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 03, 2009, 11:39:00 PM »

Nor should you.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: February 03, 2009, 11:40:40 PM »

If there is a MOD here available to move missing Person Erica Desai to found safe it would be appreciated.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: February 03, 2009, 11:43:56 PM »

Anna, I dont know who hurt you or when????  Was that before I came????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #655 on: February 03, 2009, 11:44:12 PM »

If there is a MOD here available to move missing Person Erica Desai to found safe it would be appreciated.

Hi Bleached!! I just went there and Klaas was there. I'm going to assume she's doing it. I'll check to see in a bit! 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: February 03, 2009, 11:44:27 PM »

I'm so glad to hear you say that! I've been feeling like I was in a time warp! I was trying to process the CnG stuff and then I started seeing references to GM.

Somebody finally asked what GM was. I had figured out it was another forum altogether, but until last night, I'd never even heard of it!!

Not that I mind, I just dreaded another learning curve!! 

yikes why was my comment off the wall? It was a joke! Muffy had posted a group of smileys holding hands and going in a circle. I was asking could Klaas make them into monkeys???????

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: February 03, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »

Hi Bleached!! I just went there and Klaas was there. I'm going to assume she's doing it. I'll check to see in a bit! 
[/quote

Thanks

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: February 03, 2009, 11:46:55 PM »

Klaas took care of it before I saw this.  Thanks.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: February 03, 2009, 11:46:57 PM »

Okay Janet    

Monkeys:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.