May 22, 2024, 05:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 382723 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2009, 12:51:43 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys, I hope tomorrow will be the day we hear something about Haleigh, I leave you with one of my favorite pictures outside the Haleigh Center,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so sad!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »

HH - please when taking posts from another site add the link for us too.  It's posting etiquette to give a link back to someone elses blog when you copy.  Same thing with the news sites, always give a link back to the news website when you copy and paste their story here.

Thanks!  I added Art Harris's link to your post this time 
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2009, 01:12:22 AM »

Thats the reason I think Mistie is still free right now also, she is more valuble out there where she can possibly say something to someone or do something stupid......

I agree HH.  Speaking of Misty, there was the first interview with Greg on Art Harris' site and it's where Greg is telling Art about him, Misty and "Nay Nay" partying for the weekend.  Towards the end of the interview, Art is speaking with Nay Nay and one of the comments she made was this -

From Art Harris site -

"Then, early Feb. 10, Haleigh turned up missing and Misty didn’t answer her phone for several days, says Prevatt. Finally, she picked up. “She said, the FBI had had her phone. She said she couldn’t talk because the phones were tapped and hung up.”

That was the last time they spoke, Prevatt says."

http://www.artharris.com/
The above is Christina "nay nay" Prevatt talking.  I remember when I read this statement that it struck me as an odd thing to say for someone who has a clear conscience.  Why would Misty care if the FBI had her phone tapped or not?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 07:16:55 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2009, 01:15:49 AM »

Klaasend, I can't believe after you just said to be sure to do so that I forgot to add the link to Art Harris on my last post...sorry!   I did state where it came from at least..lol  Could you add the link for me?  TY
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2009, 03:14:35 AM »

Thats the reason I think Mistie is still free right now also, she is more valuble out there where she can possibly say something to someone or do something stupid......

I agree HH.  Speaking of Misty, there was the first interview with Greg on Art Harris' site and it's where Greg is telling Art about him, Misty and "Nay Nay" partying for the weekend.  Towards the end of the interview, Art is speaking with Nay Nay and one of the comments she made was this -

From Art Harris site -

"Then, early Feb. 10, Haleigh turned up missing and Misty didn’t answer her phone for several days, says Prevatt. Finally, she picked up. “She said, the FBI had had her phone. She said she couldn’t talk because the phones were tapped and hung up.”

That was the last time they spoke, Prevatt says."

http://www.artharris.com/
The above is Christina "nay nay" Prevatt talking.  I remember when I read this statement that it struck me as an odd thing to say for someone who has a clear conscience.  Why would Misty care if the FBI had her phone tapped or not?

Maybe not who she was talking too, but what they may talk about, like wild parties, sex, drugs..... and ron was on a need to know basis..  FBI may have told her to keep it short...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 07:17:33 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2009, 03:33:50 AM »

NRCG ~  I know everyone was YAHOOOOOOing about the Death Penalty for Casey Anthony...

BUT...I think when something moves in Haleigh's case...we're gonna be doin' more than YAHOOOOOOing.

I think we will see more FOGGY-EYED MONKEY'S....after the party!!!!

We just need a few words.... (please GOD answer our prayers)

HALEIGH HAS BEEN FOUND...ALIVE

THERE HAS BEEN AN ARREST MADE....
Me too, and actually I personally don't think that going after the death penalty is the best thing in Casey's case, do I feel she deserves it, yes, do I feel it would happen, no way do I. I do think there will be an arrest made in this case, sometimes things just move slowly but eventually I do believe it will happen. I do of course want Haleigh to be found alive, but sadly my gut feeling says she is not, but I'm wrong a lot so I'm hoping my gut feelings are wrong.

I would rather Casey sit her butt out in jail for the rest of her life.  Obviously, the prosecution has their reasons. So BE IT!!!!   

Sure with they would give an update on the skeleton found.

How long does Florida hold those condemned to death?  I would love to see Casey sit on her butt and rot for about 10 years, and the whole time open to the general population of the prison, and then know she is going to die.  She deserves no better.

Well, Monkeys.. I wouldn't get my hopes up on her frying...  Yes, I agree she deserves it.

When it was first talked about, many moons ago.. it was to let her know it was an option.  Then, they thought she might confess and plead out, so they talk her they wouldn't have it on the table.  She didn't budge..    So, they waited and let things stew.
Now, they had decided to put it on the table, and this is a two ply issue. One is to scare the heck out of her and her family, so she will confess and plead out.. and Two, her Attorney does not have the background to try her defense in a Death Penalty issue.
Which means, the no cost, I'm doing this out of the threads of my own heart, will be gone. So, the fam will be struck with having to pay for another hot shot attorney of their choice.. Or the crazy person will finally confess and take what the State Offers her.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2009, 06:41:44 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Got a car load of boys to take out to the sugar shack this morning.  Hopefully there will be some news on where Haleigh is or an arrest by the time I get back.

Have a great day!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2009, 07:55:17 AM »

Brandi...when I logged on this morning, my avvie was gone...I noticed a few others were as well..then it suddenly came back....luckily
Sometimes my avi and others are flashing, I wonder if anyone else sees this, or I'm crazy, which is probably the case. 

Could happen when you need a reboot or if your Internet connection is not great. Sometimes just closing and reopening your browser will fix it.

I have not seen any of the almost 200 I have posted do that.

Comes to mind your video card. Maybe some updates or config....I am not a guru, but just an idea.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2009, 08:16:32 AM »

Brandi...when I logged on this morning, my avvie was gone...I noticed a few others were as well..then it suddenly came back....luckily
Sometimes my avi and others are flashing, I wonder if anyone else sees this, or I'm crazy, which is probably the case. 

Could happen when you need a reboot or if your Internet connection is not great. Sometimes just closing and reopening your browser will fix it.

I have not seen any of the almost 200 I have posted do that.

Comes to mind your video card. Maybe some updates or config....I am not a guru, but just an idea.

Grama, you are so right..  a little update of software does a long way.. If your connection isn't too great, first is it wireless or straight to the computer.  If wireless, check your box, may need a new one, if its straight to the computer, call your provider
because that is not normal.. last but not least.. check your computer for virus, and key loggers.. They steal your speed...  Also, clean off your desk top if it has a lot on it.   See you guyz later, got to run to class..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2009, 08:45:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2009, 09:20:17 AM »

2 inmates escape Putnam jail

The men got out around 4 a.m.

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 9:01 AM on Wednesday, Apr. 15, 2009

Officers and police dogs are searching for two Putnam County jail inmates who escaped about 4 a.m. this morning, according to investigators.

How Doni Ray Brown, 23, and Timothy Wayne Fletcher, 25, escaped from inside the jail was not released by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, which runs the jail. The Sheriff's Office, the Palatka Police Department, and the state Department of Corrections have officers and tracking dogs searching for the men. The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office has a helicopter assisting in the search.

Brown, whose last known address was in Satsuma, was arrested Aug. 17 on an armed robbery charge. Fletcher, of Welaka, was charged March 3 on three counts of failure to appear in court on an aggravated assault charge.

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the men is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at (386) 329-0800 or Crime Stoppers at (866) 277-8477 and remain anonymous.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-04-15/story/2_inmates_escape_putnam_jail

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2009, 09:37:03 AM »

2 inmates escape Putnam jail

The men got out around 4 a.m.

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 9:01 AM on Wednesday, Apr. 15, 2009

Officers and police dogs are searching for two Putnam County jail inmates who escaped about 4 a.m. this morning, according to investigators.

How Doni Ray Brown, 23, and Timothy Wayne Fletcher, 25, escaped from inside the jail was not released by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, which runs the jail. The Sheriff's Office, the Palatka Police Department, and the state Department of Corrections have officers and tracking dogs searching for the men. The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office has a helicopter assisting in the search.

Brown, whose last known address was in Satsuma, was arrested Aug. 17 on an armed robbery charge. Fletcher, of Welaka, was charged March 3 on three counts of failure to appear in court on an aggravated assault charge.

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the men is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at (386) 329-0800 or Crime Stoppers at (866) 277-8477 and remain anonymous.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-04-15/story/2_inmates_escape_putnam_jail
Good Morning, I tell you this area sure has its problems. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2009, 10:14:10 AM »

Two Inmates Escape Putnam County Jail

2009-4-15 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

UPDATE: APRIL 15, 2009 9:00 AM
A 1992 Ford Truck was recently reported as being stolen from 330 North Highway 17 , Palatka. Due to the proximity of the theft to the Putnam County Jail, there is a possibility that the vehicle was stolen and being driven by the two escaped inmates.

The vehicle is a 1992 Crew Cab 2-Wheel Drive Ford Truck. The truck is red and white in color with a blue bed. The vehicle has recently been sanded and the colors are faded. The truck did not have a tag attached at the time of the theft.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is asking that anyone who sees a vehicle matching this description to report it to their local law enforcement agency.

ORIGINAL RELEASE:
Palatka – On April 15, 2009 at approximately 4:00 AM, two inmates, 23 year-old Doni Ray Brown and 25 year-old Timothy Wayne Fletcher escaped from inside the Putnam County Jail. Exactly how the two individuals escaped from the jail is not being disclosed at this time for investigative reasons.  The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is currently conducting an aggressive search utilizing K9 search teams from the Putnam Count Sheriff’s Office, the Palatka Police Department, and the Florida Department of Corrections. An aerial search is also underway with the assistance of the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office. 

Doni Ray Brown, who is last known to reside in Satsuma, Florida, was arrested on August 17, 2008, and charged with Robbery with a Firearm.
Doni Ray Brown, DOB 12/18/1985

Timothy Wayne Fletcher, who is last known to reside in Welaka, Florida, was arrested on March 3, 2009, for three (3) counts of Failure to Appear in Court related to an Aggravated Assault charge.
Timothy Wayne Fletcher, DOB 3/5/1984

Anyone with information as the whereabouts of these two individuals is asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at (386) 329-0800 or Crime Stoppers at (866) 277-TIPS (8477)

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-15

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2009, 10:17:59 AM »

HH - please when taking posts from another site add the link for us too.  It's posting etiquette to give a link back to someone elses blog when you copy.  Same thing with the news sites, always give a link back to the news website when you copy and paste their story here.

Oh  sorry Klaas, whoops, will do next time, I forgot, Thanks for posting it for me!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2009, 10:42:56 AM »

Oh  sorry Klaas, whoops, will do next time, I forgot, Thanks for posting it for me!!!
HH ~ do you possibly have a hotmail or yahoo addy??

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2009, 10:58:36 AM »

Two Inmates Escape Putnam County Jail

2009-4-15 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

UPDATE: APRIL 15, 2009 9:00 AM
A 1992 Ford Truck was recently reported as being stolen from 330 North Highway 17 , Palatka. Due to the proximity of the theft to the Putnam County Jail, there is a possibility that the vehicle was stolen and being driven by the two escaped inmates.

The vehicle is a 1992 Crew Cab 2-Wheel Drive Ford Truck. The truck is red and white in color with a blue bed. The vehicle has recently been sanded and the colors are faded. The truck did not have a tag attached at the time of the theft.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is asking that anyone who sees a vehicle matching this description to report it to their local law enforcement agency.

ORIGINAL RELEASE:
Palatka – On April 15, 2009 at approximately 4:00 AM, two inmates, 23 year-old Doni Ray Brown and 25 year-old Timothy Wayne Fletcher escaped from inside the Putnam County Jail. Exactly how the two individuals escaped from the jail is not being disclosed at this time for investigative reasons.  The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is currently conducting an aggressive search utilizing K9 search teams from the Putnam Count Sheriff’s Office, the Palatka Police Department, and the Florida Department of Corrections. An aerial search is also underway with the assistance of the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office. 

Doni Ray Brown, who is last known to reside in Satsuma, Florida, was arrested on August 17, 2008, and charged with Robbery with a Firearm.
Doni Ray Brown, DOB 12/18/1985

Timothy Wayne Fletcher, who is last known to reside in Welaka, Florida, was arrested on March 3, 2009, for three (3) counts of Failure to Appear in Court related to an Aggravated Assault charge.
Timothy Wayne Fletcher, DOB 3/5/1984

Anyone with information as the whereabouts of these two individuals is asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at (386) 329-0800 or Crime Stoppers at (866) 277-TIPS (8477)

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-15

When I was a teenager, I was good friends with Timothy's mom.  The last time I saw him was when he was in diapers.  I really hate to hear that he is screwing up his life.  Him mom died several years ago from a brain tumor I believe.  It was a real shame, she was a nice person.  I have no idea who the other guy is but he sounds like bad news. 

I wonder how in the world they escaped from the jail?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2009, 10:59:08 AM »

HH ~ do you possibly have a hotmail or yahoo addy??
yes, if Klass could send it too you for me your welcome to have it......Please Klaas........

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2009, 11:00:49 AM »

Morning all...
xxxx

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2009, 11:11:40 AM »

Morning all...
xxxx
Good Morning,

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2009, 11:51:28 AM »

#  Deanna Says:
April 11th, 2009 at 3:48 am

It seems really strange to me that he would say at the end of his speech that he hopes people forgive him for his involvement in the situation and then quickly says even tho’ he isn’t involved…just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Someone who is completely innocent doesn’t ask for forgiveness for something they had nothing to do with. Just something to think about.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/11/exclusive-white-boy-greg-on-the-bald-truth/#comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.