May 03, 2024, 02:19:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443989 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: February 17, 2010, 05:09:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22593009/detail.html           Judges response to the State's motion

Thanks!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1681 on: February 17, 2010, 05:10:38 PM »

The new mouthpiece has spoken

Liz Brown, a new spokeswoman for the defense, would not comment about specific information released Tuesday.

"The photos and documents released today demonstrate the extent of public access to the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found," Brown said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20100216-36,0,3492868.story

Well, sure there is public access to the area. But public access to the area didn't kill Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: February 17, 2010, 05:16:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22593009/detail.html           Judges response to the State's motion

well this answers my question from earlier, at least for me it does.....I guess Js was simply waiting for the dufense to reply........before ruling

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: February 17, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »

Good Afternoon all of you guys in Monkeyland---So, if Casey breaks her parole, what are they going to do, put her in jail?

In the picture which was discussed on Boedecker's blog, the one which shows a plastic something or other which was discribed as maybe a toy, it looks like the plastic packaging for a disposable syringe.  (Was it Boedecker?  I'm too lazy to look it up.)  Anyhow, I give my dog Charlie two insulin injections every day and the syringe packaging looks exactly like that once the syringe is removed.  It even has those little crosshatch designs around the edge.  This one appears larger than an insulin syringe, though, although there's nothing to compare it to.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: February 17, 2010, 05:40:21 PM »

The new mouthpiece has spoken

Liz Brown, a new spokeswoman for the defense, would not comment about specific information released Tuesday.

"The photos and documents released today demonstrate the extent of public access to the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found," Brown said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20100216-36,0,3492868.story

Well, sure there is public access to the area. But public access to the area didn't kill Caylee.

You took the words right out of my brain.  They must think everyone is stupid!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: February 17, 2010, 05:43:48 PM »

well this answers my question from earlier, at least for me it does.....I guess Js was simply waiting for the dufense to reply........before ruling

The bright spot is that if bozo is involved we'll probably get to hear what it was about cause he usually is the first one preening on the courthouse steps waiting for his cue Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: February 17, 2010, 05:48:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22578816/detail.html
Sources: Duct Tape Used To Kill Caylee
Judge Turns Down Prosecution's Request For Private Hearing
POSTED: 10:30 am EST February 16, 2010
UPDATED: 4:12 pm EST February 17, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Sources close to the investigation said that a group of new pictures released Tuesday include images of what prosecutors said is the murder weapon used to kill Caylee Anthony.

According to sources, a strip of duct tape found on Caylee's mouth is one of three prosecutors believe were used by Casey Anthony to suffocate her daughter.

Anthony's defense maintains the tape is just a theory and the state has no definitive proof of the murder, citing that the state failed to find Anthony's prints on the duct tape.

"The biggest problem for the defense is that there can never be an innocent explanation for duct tape being fixed on a child's face," Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.
Hornsby said that the number of pieces of tape and where they were placed is critical.

"The fact that there was more than one piece and they were used to block the airways, clearly that's where the state is going to argue the premeditation comes from," Hornsby said.

The state attorney has denied comment, but in a December hearing, prosecutor Jeff Ashton first laid out his theory.

"Maybe her killer saw her eyes as she applied one piece, then two, then three so that no breath was possible," he said. (Watch The Hearing Video)

Hornsby also said that the defense is validating the state's theory by trying to cast doubt on Roy Kronk, the former meter reader who discovered Caylee's remains.

"The defense pointing at Roy Kronk as having used duct tape, they're admitting to tape being affixed to her face and Caylee suffocating," Hornsby said
Also amid the documents released are photographs of the trunk liner taken from Anthony's white Pontiac and the rare Henkel brand of duct tape found on Caylee's small skull. The same type of tape was used by the Anthony family to put up fliers of Caylee when she was missing.
Enlarged photos showed a knife with a strand of something sticking to it. The photos were submitted to an FBI laboratory for testing, but the knife could not be linked to the duct tape.

The trunk liner photographs showed a flaky substance and what look like small stains. Larger stains are visible on the back of the liner.

Casey Anthony, 23, is in the Orange County Jail on no bond. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in Dec. 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

The judge in the case against Casey Anthony has turned down a request from the prosecution for a private hearing without the defense present.
Jose Baez told WESH 2 that Judge Stan Strickland has ruled that Anthony's defense should be allowed to be present at that closed door hearing.

In court papers, the prosecution said they had new evidence they felt they could only share behind closed doors without the defense or media present.

Strickland has yet to set a date on when that hearing will happen. It is unknown what that evidence is.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: February 17, 2010, 05:53:04 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Judge refuses to meet with prosecutors in private meeting
Judge agreed to review investigative materials behind closed doors.
 By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

5:04 p.m. EST, February 17, 2010
A judge in the Casey Anthony case ruled today he will review behind closed doors certain "materials and information" that have "come into the possession of law enforcement."

This comes after prosecutors requested to meet privately with Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to discuss the details. The judge denied meeting with them alone — but agreed to review the materials.

Strickland wrote in his order that the state can file a sealed request that explains why the judge should delay the release of the information to the defense and the public and how long that delay should last.

"We understand the courts directive and we will abide by them," said the State Attorney's Office spokesman Randy Means.

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: February 17, 2010, 06:29:34 PM »

A judge in the Casey Anthony case ruled today he will review behind closed doors certain "materials and information" that have "come into the possession of law enforcement."

This comes after prosecutors requested to meet privately with Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to discuss the details. The judge denied meeting with them alone — but agreed to review the materials.

Strickland wrote in his order that the state can file a sealed request that explains why the judge should delay the release of the information to the defense and the public and how long that delay should last.

"We understand the courts directive and we will abide by them," said the State Attorney's Office spokesman Randy Means.

Ahh, so refreshing not to hear whining. A nice professional response, baez should take a lesson!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: February 17, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-wftv-asks-if-casey-anthonys-defense-team-is-running-out-of-money.html
Casey Anthony: WFTV asks if Casey Anthony’s defense team is running out of money
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Marti Mackenzie, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 17 2010 6:36 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How big a deal is the departure of Marti Mackenzie as the media-relations contact for Casey Anthony’s defense team?

Mackenzie says it’s “hard to believe that my resignation” is “news-worthy” a day later.

But in a report tonight, WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich focused on speculation that Mackenzie’s departure could mean the defense team is out of money. This case opens itself to an incredible amount of speculation.

Belich turned to WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer, who saw a trouble sign: The defense team has not started depositions in the case. “There’s too much on the line to pick and choose which depositions of the individuals you want to take,” Sheaffer said. Those depositions are expensive and time-consuming, Belich added.

Sheaffer also theorized that defense attorneys Andrea Lyon and Linda Kenney Baden may expect compensation for working on the case from possible book or movie deals.

In an e-mail, Mackenzie said she resigned from the Antony defense team “for confidential professional reasons.”

WFTV also reported that Judge Stan Strickland has denied a prosecution request for a private meeting with him. Instead, he told the state it “can submit a written motion explaining what information they want to keep private and how long they want to delay sharing it with Casey’s defense team,” anchor Barbara West said.  Strickland said he would review that request and make a final decision, West added.

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1690 on: February 17, 2010, 06:55:03 PM »

Good Afternoon all of you guys in Monkeyland---So, if Casey breaks her parole, what are they going to do, put her in jail?

In the picture which was discussed on Boedecker's blog, the one which shows a plastic something or other which was discribed as maybe a toy, it looks like the plastic packaging for a disposable syringe.  (Was it Boedecker?  I'm too lazy to look it up.)  Anyhow, I give my dog Charlie two insulin injections every day and the syringe packaging looks exactly like that once the syringe is removed.  It even has those little crosshatch designs around the edge.  This one appears larger than an insulin syringe, though, although there's nothing to compare it to.

Baby Bear, it isn't an insulin syringe. It is to big and the needle is to long.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: February 17, 2010, 07:23:23 PM »

The bright spot is that if bozo is involved we'll probably get to hear what it was about cause he usually is the first one preening on the courthouse steps waiting for his cue Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: February 17, 2010, 08:06:07 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: February 17, 2010, 08:11:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22578816/detail.html
Sources: Duct Tape Used To Kill Caylee
POSTED: 10:30 am EST February 16, 2010
UPDATED: 4:12 pm EST February 17, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Sources close to the investigation said that a group of new pictures released Tuesday include images of what prosecutors said is the murder weapon used to kill Caylee Anthony.

According to sources, a strip of duct tape found on Caylee's mouth is one of three prosecutors believe were used by Casey Anthony to suffocate her daughter.

Anthony's defense maintains the tape is just a theory and the state has no definitive proof of the murder, citing that the state failed to find Anthony's prints on the duct tape.

"The biggest problem for the defense is that there can never be an innocent explanation for duct tape being fixed on a child's face," Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.
Hornsby said that the number of pieces of tape and where they were placed is critical.

"The fact that there was more than one piece and they were used to block the airways, clearly that's where the state is going to argue the premeditation comes from," Hornsby said.

The state attorney has denied comment, but in a December hearing, prosecutor Jeff Ashton first laid out his theory.

"Maybe her killer saw her eyes as she applied one piece, then two, then three so that no breath was possible," he said. (Watch The Hearing Video)

Hornsby also said that the defense is validating the state's theory by trying to cast doubt on Roy Kronk, the former meter reader who discovered Caylee's remains.

"The defense pointing at Roy Kronk as having used duct tape, they're admitting to tape being affixed to her face and Caylee suffocating," Hornsby said
Also amid the documents released are photographs of the trunk liner taken from Anthony's white Pontiac and the rare Henkel brand of duct tape found on Caylee's small skull. The same type of tape was used by the Anthony family to put up fliers of Caylee when she was missing.
Enlarged photos showed a knife with a strand of something sticking to it. The photos were submitted to an FBI laboratory for testing, but the knife could not be linked to the duct tape.

The trunk liner photographs showed a flaky substance and what look like small stains. Larger stains are visible on the back of the liner.

Casey Anthony, 23, is in the Orange County Jail on no bond. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in Dec. 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

The judge in the case against Casey Anthony has turned down a request from the prosecution for a private hearing without the defense present.
Jose Baez told WESH 2 that Judge Stan Strickland has ruled that Anthony's defense should be allowed to be present at that closed door hearing.

In court papers, the prosecution said they had new evidence they felt they could only share behind closed doors without the defense or media present.

Strickland has yet to set a date on when that hearing will happen. It is unknown what that evidence is.

Thanks trim.....I agree with RH!  However, the bolded above is really stretching the ruling...but since BOZO said it I knew it was stretching or out right lying. 

A little O/T.....wonder what REALLY happened with RH's blog?  After he started trashing other local attorney's his blog site went poof...I think his mouth might have got him in a bit of trouble with his peers Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: February 17, 2010, 08:15:32 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1716

Could This be a Major Connection?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: February 17, 2010, 08:16:21 PM »

Nice to see the State acting in a professional manner.  If after JS sees the explanation I was told he could reverse his ruling if he felt more information was needed.  Looks like after BOZO's whining, JS didn't want to appear to be giving the pros and extra consideration....especially since it was denied the defense....even though the defense was not entitled to make the request to begin with.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: February 17, 2010, 08:43:37 PM »

Baby Bear, it isn't an insulin syringe. It is to big and the needle is to long.

Yes, Darla---I know.  It's much larger.  My point was that looks to me to be the packaging of a syringe, and not a toy with a person standing at a podium which was large at the top and small at the bottom.  As I said, I use insulin syringes every day--twice a day.  I am quite familiar with them and their size.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1697 on: February 17, 2010, 10:07:28 PM »

Sorry baby bear, I forgot you said you gave insulin to your pups. Do you have to check their blood sugar? Just curious how you would do it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1698 on: February 17, 2010, 10:14:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys, Came in for the doc dump and also to ask how we could make a thread for Ryann Crow, Wife of Jesse Crow. He was arrested last night in Pacific Grove, CA with his ex girlfriend Summer Donovan, both are people of interest. His bail is 3,002,500.00. Police say there was a motive, and all the information will be given tomorrow. Ryann Crow is from the city I was born in Salinas,Ca. and they lived as a couple together in the town I grew up in Prunedale,CA. Police are calling it a homocide and are now looking for a deceased Ryann Crow. . . So sad.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: February 17, 2010, 10:24:21 PM »

Hello Monkeys
I would like to know if casey used sometime cloroform to sleep her friends and steal money from them...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.