May 17, 2024, 06:59:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 159784 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: May 30, 2007, 08:34:08 AM »

I have to leave now but for those that are up Tacky Joe should be on any minute now on Fox News

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: May 30, 2007, 08:47:44 AM »

You were right.... what a way to start the day.... a cup of coffee and Joe flipping Tacos on Fox.  I see Fox is doing their "fair and balanced" thing - NOT.  

I also see that Joe has tripled up on the oil and gone with a home perm to boot.  What a loser.  

Off to a funeral so will be gone all day... look forward to monkeys solving this thing today.  Take care and be well all.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: May 30, 2007, 09:00:03 AM »

Notice how we don't hear from Antonio "my client played a major role"
Carlo.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #643 on: May 30, 2007, 09:12:06 AM »

Good morning.

Working and lurking as usual........

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: May 30, 2007, 09:13:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  

I'm working and lurking too Peaches....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: May 30, 2007, 09:16:14 AM »

Widgetthemidget had some interesting posts late last night concerning just exactly who was home w/ Paulus in Aruba and who was with Anita in the Netherlands. Paulus makes an official statement that he woke up Sebastian, Valentijn, and Joran at 6am. I want this EXPLAINED!!!!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: May 30, 2007, 09:35:00 AM »

Posted by Richard on the front page of SM 5/23/07:

The Aruba Tourism Authority will be taking part in a June 27-July 1 event for travel agents only at the Hilton Hotel on 2 Poydras Street  in New Orleans.

The event is sponsored by www.vacations.com, not Travelocity. That was my misunderstanding.

As always, VolunteersforNatalee@gmail.com is a contact address that will try to link up anyone interested.

We confronted Aruba Tourism Authority in Boston.
We confronted Aruba Tourism Authority in Miami.
Now we can take them on in New Orleans.

Stand up for Natalee!

No justice for Natalee … no tourists for Aruba.

Location – the hotel faces the Mississippi River and is right at the French Quarter:

Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Two Poydras Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States 70140
Tel: 1-504-561-0500   Fax: 1-504-568-1721

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/MSYNHHH-Hilton-New-Orleans-Riverside-Louisiana/index.do

There is a thread for ATA travel shows in the Natalee index ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: May 30, 2007, 09:38:11 AM »

reading my dear monkey's beautiful postings this morning will help me get thru the day today! sb,lala,tib,spooky...all of you have left an imprint on heart!
thanks again for all the prayers going out today...god bless!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: May 30, 2007, 10:06:29 AM »

It's a sad sad day.

I'm trying to look at the positive side.

Things I'm grateful for.

Tim Miller. I prolly would not have known about Tim and TES without this case. The fact that Tim has gotten the international exposure to help so many people. The fact that Tim had the worlds best cadaver dog donated to him. That dog found little Teke Buggs.

The network we all have become part of. We were able to find info in Kaitlin Aydell's case lickied-split. That wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Natalee bringing us all together. If the authorities had not zeroed in on Kaitlin's assailant, we would have.

The fact that I know I am not alone when I see injustice. I know there are others out there that are willing to stand up with me. That's a beautiful thing as Deetch would say.

It's a new day and technocriminology is fast becoming a valuable ally of people missing.. Ask Drew Kesse. He'll tell you.

Please feel free to add to the list.

by the way- Good Morning Everyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: May 30, 2007, 10:09:05 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
It's a sad sad day.

Things I'm grateful for.

Tim Miller. I prolly would not have known about Tim and TES without this case. The fact that Tim has gotten the international exposure to help so many people. The fact that Tim had the worlds best cadaver dog donated to him. That dog found little Teke Buggs.

The network we all have become part of. We were able to find info in Kaitlin Aydell's case lickied-split. That wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Natalee bringing us all together. If the authorities had not zeroed in on Kaitlin's assailant, we would have.

The fact that I know I am not alone when I see injustice. I know there are others out there that are willing to stand up with me. That's a beautiful thing as Deetch would say.

It's a new day and technocriminology is fast becoming a valuable ally of people missing.. Ask Drew Kesse. He'll tell you.

Very well stated, Rob!  salut

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: May 30, 2007, 10:14:38 AM »

I just wish one of these talking heads on Fox would shove Joran's book in front of Taco and ask WTH?  When he was trying to make Joran sound like a choir boy a fewn months ago, I almost puked!  Now we have Joran's own words describing what a lying jerk he has been all of his life.  Yet, none of these TV clowns will even mention it!!!!!!!!!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #651 on: May 30, 2007, 10:17:50 AM »

Easy, do you think they are just playing dumb because the book wasn't even published in English?  

I agree, I want to hear Greasy Joe's version of why his client is a lying POS and felt he needed to brag to the world albeit in Dutch.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: May 30, 2007, 10:27:40 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Easy, do you think they are just playing dumb because the book wasn't even published in English?  

I agree, I want to hear Greasy Joe's version of why his client is a lying POS and felt he needed to brag to the world albeit in Dutch.

The only one I have seen even mention it was Geraldo and he said some Dutch reports indicate that it should be in the fiction section of the book store. lol  

Greta is the one that should devote a whole hour to the blasted book and then tell us that she still finds him believable!!!!!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: May 30, 2007, 10:31:54 AM »

Mornin' Monks!

Two years of abuse to Natalee Holloway and her family by Aruba.

Two years of abuse to Natalee and her family by the Dutch system.

Two years too long. God bless Natalee and her family.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: May 30, 2007, 10:33:19 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Peaches"

The only one I have seen even mention it was Geraldo and he said some Dutch reports indicate that it should be in the fiction section of the book store. lol  

Greta is the one that should devote a whole hour to the blasted book and then tell us that she still finds him believable!!!!!!!

Greta wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her off her anchor chair.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: May 30, 2007, 10:38:01 AM »

It's a sad sad day.

Mornin' my friend. We are not alone. There are so many highly  dedicated and motivated people here it is astounding, and so many people world over who know who commited this crime.

The crime was solved two years ago, it is time for the Dutch to right the wrong.

Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: May 30, 2007, 10:38:45 AM »

It's a sad sad day.

Things I'm grateful for.

I'm grateful to all of those who keep Natalee's memory alive...GREAT post Rob

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: May 30, 2007, 10:40:51 AM »

BTW....morning monkeys. I woke up today with a heavy heart. The truth is already out...why can't they see it? Crying or Very sad

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: May 30, 2007, 10:40:54 AM »

It's a sad sad day.

Things I'm grateful for.

Rob - Well said....  I would like to add to your list if I could.

I am thankful that I found SM where there are others like myself who are concerned about missing persons and those affected by these types of crimes.  I have learned so much about other's points of view and different ways of thinking.  There are so many good people here who I value highly.  It makes me feel good that there are indeed caring people in this world, when so much we wonder...

I am sad today too.  Sad for the future taken away from Natalee.  Never to wed, never to have children and watch them grow... Sometimes these thoughts are too much for me.... Crying or Very sad

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: May 30, 2007, 10:45:13 AM »

i sense a storm coming

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.