May 14, 2024, 02:32:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 501473 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 09, 2009, 03:53:46 PM »

Well, I screwed that one up - how in the world you you put moving emoticons in your messages?

Does anyone else think that the white box might have been Caylee's ashes? Would a delivery service just leave them like that?  Or perhaps an Urn?
I don't think so.  Has Caylee been cremated?
Thought Baez was given the responsibility for Caylee's remains. 

I wonder if it might have been flowers?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: January 09, 2009, 03:53:47 PM »

Well, I screwed that one up - how in the world you you put moving emoticons in your messages?

Does anyone else think that the white box might have been Caylee's ashes? Would a delivery service just leave them like that?  Or perhaps an Urn?

I have no clue! I can just do this:    but some other nice monkey will explain (and maybe I can take notes)

I do not think a deliver service would deliver ashes.  When my dad died, we had to go pick them up.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: January 09, 2009, 03:54:54 PM »

I think I agree with all the monkeys who think Casey was telling Lee where Caylee's body was. Looking back at these visits what appeared to me to be nonsense and talking in code she was telling Lee where to look, but in a way nobody else might pick up on.

Well I couldn't figure out what they were saying to each other. It's amazing they knew! Maybe I'm just not smart enough but to me it sounded like jibberish! Like I said before reading it makes me feel like this:

norose your pup and joesamas pups look like they are related? I just wanted to share that, I used to confuse you two! Actually I still do sometimes! Cute Pups though!

Thanks, no the pups are not related, but they do look similar. The jail visits sounded like jibberish to me also, but when you read the transcripts it makes a lot more sense what they were really trying to say. It was like the two of them have their own secret way to communicate with each other.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #823 on: January 09, 2009, 03:56:58 PM »

i usually just lurk but i found out last night that my daughter-in-law had a miscarriage last week so i am on a rant.....

and that bunch of freaks were given that beautiful baby...and that whole family contributed to her death in one way or the other
I'm very sorry to hear that, horrible when you think of how many people would have been thrilled to take Caylee into their home.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 09, 2009, 03:58:20 PM »

Did you listen to it or just read the above?  I got much more out of it by listening to it than I did reading the transcript.  Same with the interviews.  You can hear the fumblings on trying to say what they want to say, without actually saying it!

Is that kind of like lying ... in a backwards kind of way?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: January 09, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

A quick update, surprise move on oldest son's part.  He may have finally hit bottom, so to speak, heavy emphasis on *may have*.  Last night he asked me to take him to hospital, where he checked himself in as being a 'danger to himself and others'.     (thank the Lord!)   Hope this works.  It *might be* the beginning for him, if he continues to be serious in getting some help.  He did seem a very broken young man.  Tho I still have to remember that he is a classic sociopath, and that is an extremely, if not impossible, person to treat with psychotherapy.  But hey, it's a start. 

Hugs to you!  I hope your son gets the best help possible!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: January 09, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »

Just curious - 1st time to post - I noticed in Court yesterday Bozo did not have his wedding band on - does anyone remember if he has ever worn it

Welcome Luvmyson!

We have seen other photos of him without a wedding band.  Could be he doesn't wear one?

WELCOME TO THE CAGE, luvmyson!!!! 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: January 09, 2009, 04:02:31 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Right.

CASEY: So that way you can get whatever you like

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

thats exactly what i've been talking about!! listen to the july 28th jail visit between casey & lee, if you have time. it gets even stranger. i think they are totally taloking about where little Caylee is.

wendi
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: January 09, 2009, 04:05:20 PM »

(Okay, I don't think I can screw this one up.)

Does anyone know what happened to the white box that was dropped off at the As's yesterday?  Wonder if they finally came-out and got it, or if still sitting outside of their front door.

I must have missed this...what white box?  What time of day did this happen?  Was it simply left on the front door step? 

Klaas, Yesterday, I read in someone's posting after KC & Biaz's courtroom ordeal was over, that the news media went over to the As's to try and get their comments, and that an unknown person stopped by, took a white box to the front door, put it down, and left.  Now, I know I didn't dream that one because I didn't take a nap yest.  

If you have access to yest. postings soon after the court hearing, this should show-up with a few comments after that.

HigherHopes talked about the box yesterday....FYI

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #829 on: January 09, 2009, 04:07:46 PM »

Dolce, nanners
Sorry I am behind, had a doctors apt.  Checkin now...TY!!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: January 09, 2009, 04:10:13 PM »

MSNBC Video Report

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: January 09, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

Dolce, nanners
Sorry I am behind, had a doctors apt.  Checkin now...TY!!

Hi Honey Long Time!!  How are you and them babies??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: January 09, 2009, 04:11:14 PM »

I have no clue! I can just do this:    but some other nice monkey will explain (and maybe I can take notes)

I do not think a deliver service would deliver ashes.  When my dad died, we had to go pick them up.

When my brother was cremated the funeral home sent him back to his hometown by UPS.        Sad
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #833 on: January 09, 2009, 04:17:58 PM »

I think I agree with all the monkeys who think Casey was telling Lee where Caylee's body was. Looking back at these visits what appeared to me to be nonsense and talking in code she was telling Lee where to look, but in a way nobody else might pick up on.

Well I couldn't figure out what they were saying to each other. It's amazing they knew! Maybe I'm just not smart enough but to me it sounded like jibberish! Like I said before reading it makes me feel like this:

norose your pup and joesamas pups look like they are related? I just wanted to share that, I used to confuse you two! Actually I still do sometimes! Cute Pups though!

They do alike QM, I still get confused when I see Rose's Zoe and I think it is Josef

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: January 09, 2009, 04:18:19 PM »

"You see your Honor, my hand is like my five
personalities.  My pinkie represents my hard
working event planner personna.  My ring finger
represents the almost wife to Jesse personna.  My
pointer finger represents the low-self image personna
I received from my mother.  The thumb represents
the shot girl at Fusion personna.  And the middle finger
represents the contempt I have for being in this
court house."

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: January 09, 2009, 04:18:41 PM »

When my brother was cremated the funeral home sent him back to his hometown by UPS.        Sad

How sad that is!  I stand corrected. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: January 09, 2009, 04:19:45 PM »

i usually just lurk but i found out last night that my daughter-in-law had a miscarriage last week so i am on a rant.....

and that bunch of freaks were given that beautiful baby...and that whole family contributed to her death in one way or the other

I am so sorry. I know how you feel - I lost a child to a stillbirth at 38 weeks and when I see people treat babies like the "family" treated this little angle I want to go out and shoot someone! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=3329be3fac885b43a26a4b1f6432920b;

for you both, as well as for our other monkeys who have experienced such a sad loss. 

it's difficult to understand how some folks can treat their precious little ones in these ways.  seems to only magnify the pain of loss in our own lives. 

seems there just has to be a special place in h3ll for those who are fortunate enough to be given such precious gifts from God, but who do not value those or even see them as gifts at all.  while sooooooooooo many would give anything to have even half a chance to love and value a precious little one.       

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: January 09, 2009, 04:21:37 PM »

Thanks for posting the link.   Conway dodged the question on why C&G need immunity, again.    If they haven't done anything wrong, they shouldn't be afraid to talk to the FBI, imo.     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #838 on: January 09, 2009, 04:23:37 PM »

Hi Honey Long Time!!  How are you and them babies??
Hi Lisa!!  Good to see you on!  Hope you are staying out of trouble...
We are good here, just had a good report from the doctor. Smile

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: January 09, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »

Rm, you are right.  I read the transcripts (65 pgs) of his statement last week and that got me wondering how he has become suck a "bad guy" in all of this.  Being beat up by the sign and the memorial and so on but in this statement with law enforcement he really doesnt hold back about the way KC is.  Which led me to post why Lee is a bad guy but no one answered as I am just an invisible monkey...So, I dont know where things went sour with Lee and the public. 

[/quote]

SHAN, I SEE YOU.   I just don't have much thought on LA one way or the other, other than it's just not right to throw a dogs bowl of water away in hot weather, or as far as that matter goes, anytime.  Oh yeah, and yanking up the memorials that people had left for Caylee on the other side of the sidewalk, which doesn't even belong to the As's or LA.

I think a lot of people's opinion has come from conversations thinking that he and KC were talking in code.  Which, may or may not be. 
[/quote]

Thanks Golden, that is what I thought.  Gotcha, Thanks for your insight, i greatly appreciate it.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.