May 14, 2024, 10:29:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365876 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #620 on: January 13, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »

Still trying to make money off this poor baby. They should BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. It makes me so angry and so sad for Caylee.

January 13, 2009 - Tuesday

Caylee Shirt Request Questions

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:

Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Any questions or requests for contribution deposits may be directed to
Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker. - jodyaparker@gmail.com

Or questions about shirts or bracelets to George:
georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: January 13, 2009, 12:50:57 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

What does everyone else think? Believe him?? 
Yup...

Nope...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #622 on: January 13, 2009, 12:51:20 PM »

forgot the link.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=463556442

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #623 on: January 13, 2009, 12:51:37 PM »

Boo, did you hear anymore from ZG's attorney Morgan?  Just curious. TIA

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 13, 2009, 12:53:15 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

Yup...

Nope...
I believe that he did not have anything to do with Caylees death. However I have questions if he had some info leading him to her. I don't know....everything and everyone involved in this case is questionable at this point.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: January 13, 2009, 12:55:28 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Yup...

Nope...
I believe that he did not have anything to do with Caylees death. However I have questions if he had some info leading him to her. I don't know....everything and everyone involved in this case is questionable at this point.

Cyn, Your aviator brought tear to my eyes.. Beautiful Picture...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: January 13, 2009, 12:55:46 PM »

Still trying to make money off this poor baby. They should BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. It makes me so angry and so sad for Caylee.

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:

Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Grrrr.   That's pitiful.   They are more worried about selling this stuff than having a funeral for Caylee.   I hate those people!   
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #627 on: January 13, 2009, 12:55:53 PM »

The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

They are DISGUSTING!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: January 13, 2009, 12:57:54 PM »

This guy was afraid to go any closer to the scene because he was afraid of snakes, yet he had a dead snake in the back of his truck? Is this right??   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: January 13, 2009, 12:57:58 PM »

I can't believe they're still trying to sell tee shirts!  These people need to realize that it's time to resume life as usual and go back to work. I'm sure that many of us here on this MB have lost a loved one and have learned that we have to go on with life. When I lost my husband in 2002, I didn't sit back and try to profit from his death.  I went back to work...hard work...in order to keep on paying bills. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 13, 2009, 12:58:22 PM »

Yes, I got up to watch. Kronk called in the tips at 9:30 or 10 PM on both of the first calls. Then met the officer on the 3 rd call. Officer looked but said he didn't see anything. There WAS water there at the time. Kronk said he just forgot about it.Then on Dec 11 they parked there in the shade waiting for time to go back to office. Said he went into woods to relieve himself and saw the bag again, so took a look at it. The pic he had was of a rattlesnake that was there on the first or second day.

hmmmm...just a snake pic...all that holabaloo for nothing.. There are others who can confirm that water was there, including Tim Miller so I don't think that is going to be an issue..

I'm surprised Kronk didn't take pics when he found Caylee's remains..I would have if only to cover myself that I had not disturbed anything..maybe he did and the media hasn't been told
That is how the media gets the viewers. I think I read on here last night that Kronk had some photos that were turned over to LE.....I hope he covered his butt.

For kronk to say "he saw the bag AGAIN" doesn't jive.  His calls were about a "white" bag; Caylee was found in a "black" bag.  How convenient that everyone keeps forgetting the word "white".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: January 13, 2009, 12:59:08 PM »

The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

They are DISGUSTING!

Your right the Sin-Anthony's and team are DISCUSTING- Its Not About Caylee- Its Money...
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: January 13, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »

I am working from home today, sitting in front of the fireplace in my recliner with my laptop and coffee. I am working at home because I am sick, but it's a good thing, last night 15cm of snow and high winds!! Still really ugly out there!
I am really sad for Kronk and Tim Miller. These guys are just TWO of the what will be thousands of examples, of how anyone getting near this case gets as Tim so eloquently stated"body slammed". I like LP, but I wish in this regard he would cut the meter man some slack. The guy just doesn't need it!!!  The good samaritan law, as I understand, does not exist in Florida. If they want people to walk by dead bodies and ignore them, this is just the way they should behave!!!

Carmen
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: January 13, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you. I found the girls on CCB's avitars and Brandi dressed them up for me. That's My Heather guiding Our Caylee and protecting her in Heaven.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: January 13, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »

I found it interesting that when Kronk was asked if he knew the Anthonys, he answered that he had never met them.  He never said he had never talked to them. Sounds like some of the "half truths" that we are becoming so familiar with in this case.

Right.  Never met them - but maybe he talked to them thru his supervisor?   

I've heard lots of people use that phrase, when someone asks if they know a certain person, they say, "No, never met them" as opposed to "we've met but I don't really know them."
I think if Kronk had never met the A's, it's doubtful he would have been talking to them on the phone.
Isn't LP the one who suggested his supervisor was a neighbor of the A's? So you think they talked to the supervisor about where Caylee's body might be? I assume that these calls Kronk made prior to finding the remains were not known to anyone outside LE, so how would the A's make any connection to Kronk or his supervisor? See where I'm going with this? Pretty far-fetched, IMO.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: January 13, 2009, 01:02:34 PM »

This guy was afraid to go any closer to the scene because he was afraid of snakes, yet he had a dead snake in the back of his truck? Is this right??   

I think GMA just inserted Kronk's pic into a random pic of a rattlesnake.
JMO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #636 on: January 13, 2009, 01:04:25 PM »

The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Grrrr.   That's pitiful.   They are more worried about selling this stuff than having a funeral for Caylee.   I hate those people!   
Again beyond words. One would think there lawyer would tell them to act have way decent.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: January 13, 2009, 01:04:57 PM »

Yeah...but I would think a dead snake is a lot less scary than a live I can bite you in the a2# snake..You know what I mean?

Carmen
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: January 13, 2009, 01:05:46 PM »

[/quote]

Thank you. I found the girls on CCB's avitars and Brandi dressed them up for me. That's My Heather guiding Our Caylee and protecting her in Heaven.

[/quote]

That is so precious.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #639 on: January 13, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »

What is the point of taking home a dead snake, take a photo of it, then get 20,000 dollars for it. I wonder if he took anything else home?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.