May 21, 2024, 08:47:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 365430 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: September 05, 2008, 01:33:51 AM »

Heres some more:

September 4, 2008 at 10:53 pm
Where did the Anthonys get their 25, 000 dollars from for their portion of the bond and please tell me it was not from the fund set up at the bank by their civil attorney for finding Caylee.

Anthonys came up with 25,000 and anonymous person came up with 25,000 according to WFTV.

September 4, 2008 at 10:42 pm
Military, tracy,

Yup DCF investigators today, 2 of them to interview Casey, Baez cannot tell them no as he can LE from everything I understand and Baez was present.

Baez himself was there visiting with Casey for 5 hours…I have never heard of so many visits lasting so many hours as this and those while she was out the last time.

Is DCF like protective child services we have in Texas?

The post about George still working was posted at 10 tonight.

I'm wondering if George's father didn't finance their $25,000 of the bond.  I can't see the money coming from Cindy's parents.  The rest of their family have nothing to do with them.  What's DCF?  I'll have to look that one up.

I think DCF is like child protective services.  Cindy probably stole the money from her dads nursing home account.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: September 05, 2008, 01:36:20 AM »

Its the department of children and families so basically the same as CPS in Texas.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: September 05, 2008, 01:39:30 AM »

The Anthonys are definately making money off their grand daughters disappearance.  I wonder how much they got from People magazine.  This is people who paid 2000 dollars from the help find caylee fund to drive around in a limo.  The taxpayers in Orlando should be outraged.

The Anthony's have learned from their daughter, Casey, how to get money out of just about anyone.    

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #863 on: September 05, 2008, 01:40:42 AM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

TIA...Destiny

Done! I emailed both addresses.

Thank you so much for all your hard work Destiny!

Have a Pepsi and Sysco Day!

Pink Angel...i *will* have a Pepsi and Sysco Day...LOL...Des...you just never know where you can find Angels Wink
[/quot

Do you know what they are sending?  I am trying to get some paper products...cups,
napkins, tissues, etc..  My supplier is currently on vacation but he will be next wednesday.

They asked if we had paper products...I told them we need everything...they said...done...they called me back and asked about pudding cups...and other stuff...Hank said they are sending *good* stuff...lot's of fresh fruit too....Des

Thats great...good job

If you want any help, I am available!!  I know sysco very well as my husband and I are in the food service industry too.  I just joined last night and so impressed with you my new monkey pals that I just want 

Go for the gold Mytime....I first asked Hank Varnell and others to just send us items close to experation date and go for the tax write-off....he said "no...I'm sending you the good stuff"...What Blessed People they are...use any and all contacts you feel comfortable using...but *please* send an email to the email addresses that Klass bumped earlier for us to the Orlando Sysco that is providing much needed supplies to Tim Miller/TES and the dedicated searchers.....Sysco is being tapped to the max by the Hurricanes/Red Cross....this is so above and beyond for them to do....Bless You too Sweetie...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: September 05, 2008, 01:42:19 AM »

It seems to my feeble brain that if Shaq is buying the mortgages of people in foreclosure and then selling them their mortgages back at lower rates, he must be selling them their own homes at a higher price.  How else would be make a profit on the deal?  Sure, he'll lower their payments with lower interest rates, but the sell-back price of the house is higher, providing him a profit. 

The government just passed a bill for homeowners in foreclosure to refinance their homes with HUD loans, and it's backed with billions of govt funding.  Why would a homeowner not use this resource instead of paying more for his own home because the deal is touted by Shaq?  What, do they think they will get to shake Shaq's hand while they hand him their money?  OMG

Scary huh?

Time for me to call it a night....

GOODNIGHT ALL!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: September 05, 2008, 01:43:32 AM »

It seems to my feeble brain that if Shaq is buying the mortgages of people in foreclosure and then selling them their mortgages back at lower rates, he must be selling them their own homes at a higher price.  How else would be make a profit on the deal?  Sure, he'll lower their payments with lower interest rates, but the sell-back price of the house is higher, providing him a profit. 

The government just passed a bill for homeowners in foreclosure to refinance their homes with HUD loans, and it's backed with billions of govt funding.  Why would a homeowner not use this resource instead of paying more for his own home because the deal is touted by Shaq?  What, do they think they will get to shake Shaq's hand while they hand him their money?  OMG

Scary huh?

Time for me to call it a night....

GOODNIGHT ALL!
good night
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: September 05, 2008, 01:47:50 AM »

During the chat session with TP, the following question was asked and answered:

<Nashville> Do you think Casey has secretly confessed to Lee, Mom, or Dad?     

<Tony> LP says to Lee!

So Leonard Padilla thinks that Casey has confessed to Lee...interresting.  I find it hard to believe that Casey would tell anyone the entire truth.

Ahhhhhh...but remember...Padilla had Rob...his hunky dog boy staying with Casey...Rob was on a mission too...finding out info for Padilla....Casy, as we all knew the first time we saw dog boy...would be quite smitten with him....who knows what Casy might have insinuated to Rob....hmmmmmmmmm

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 05, 2008, 01:50:44 AM »

Its the department of children and families so basically the same as CPS in Texas.

Yes.  They also administer the mental health program for both juveniles and adults who don't have private care.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: September 05, 2008, 01:51:16 AM »

Has anyone checked with chic fil a.  They are a christian business and have always donated lots to the high school.  I know there are bunch of them in Florida.  Also schlotzskys is a christian business.

Great Idea...can you follow up with providing a Corporate phone #...sorry I don't do numbers...I'll call if given one though...Hugs and Welcome...Des

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: September 05, 2008, 01:53:31 AM »

Klaas, do you know much about this Mark NeJame?  I should probably do some digging on him.

Padilla said he thought the Anthony's were making some kind of deal with a production company at a 615 area code

The fax from the PR company - didn't that have a 615 area code, too.

IMO - not a co-incidence

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: September 05, 2008, 01:54:07 AM »

Rob knew not to believe a word out of her mouth.  I read she flirted with him, but I'm sure Rob expected that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: September 05, 2008, 01:54:54 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: September 05, 2008, 01:55:26 AM »

Protestors Gather At Anthony Home

POSTED: 11:49 pm EDT September 4, 2008
UPDATED: 12:07 am EDT September 5, 2008

Orange County, Fla. -- Soon after we reported Casey was going to get out of jail supporters and protestors stood outside of the Anthony family home. Neighbors are now concerned once Casey Anthony comes back to her parents’ home on Hopespring Drive, everyone's safety will be at risk.

Casey Anthony supporters said, “You people cannot convict her before she’s had a trial.”

Protestors said, “she will be proven guilty in the end.”

Even neighbors, who are tired of the circus in their community, got involved. They don’t want to see the kind of demonstration that broke out last Friday, the same day Casey Anthony was returned to jail on theft charges.

One neighbor said she’s really upset at Casey’s latest chance at freedom. She said the missing toddler’s mother belongs in jail.

The Anthony family now has No Trespassing signs and caution tape set up in their yard.

But neighbor, Joyce Dickens, said there’s no amount of signs and tape that can stop what is expected to come.

You might remember, when Casey was out of jail last time, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla provided security at the Anthony home. His team is now gone and there’s no word on any security measures in place for Casey’s next return from jail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17397003/detail.html

Thanks Lynn - I changed the color for you so we could see it.  Pink is just too hard to read.

Just watch....this is gonna get nasty!!   

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 05, 2008, 02:01:45 AM »

Has anyone checked with chic fil a.  They are a christian business and have always donated lots to the high school.  I know there are bunch of them in Florida.  Also schlotzskys is a christian business.

Great Idea...can you follow up with providing a Corporate phone #...sorry I don't do numbers...I'll call if given one though...Hugs and Welcome...Des

I know they are based in Georgia, I will get as much info as possible.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: September 05, 2008, 02:02:37 AM »

May I please ask some kind Monkey to give me the Link to the *donation/TES* thread...had to reboot and lost it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Des...sniff...sniff

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: September 05, 2008, 02:06:03 AM »

May I please ask some kind Monkey to give me the Link to the *donation/TES* thread...had to reboot and lost it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Des...sniff...sniff

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.0

hope this is the right one
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: September 05, 2008, 02:06:10 AM »

Good night everybody.  See you tomorrow.  I hope Casey doesn't get out tomorrow and they charge her with more.

I will continue to pray for TES to achieve their goal quickly.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: September 05, 2008, 02:07:37 AM »

Good night everybody.  See you tomorrow.  I hope Casey doesn't get out tomorrow and they charge her with more.

I will continue to pray for TES to achieve their goal quickly.

Good night Mytime.....sweet dreams
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: September 05, 2008, 02:11:16 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.0

hope this is the right one

Yeah Mammy!...yes the right one TY...Des

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: September 05, 2008, 02:12:23 AM »

During the chat session with TP, the following question was asked and answered:

<Nashville> Do you think Casey has secretly confessed to Lee, Mom, or Dad?     

<Tony> LP says to Lee!

So Leonard Padilla thinks that Casey has confessed to Lee...interresting.  I find it hard to believe that Casey would tell anyone the entire truth.

Ahhhhhh...but remember...Padilla had Rob...his hunky dog boy staying with Casey...Rob was on a mission too...finding out info for Padilla....Casy, as we all knew the first time we saw dog boy...would be quite smitten with him....who knows what Casy might have insinuated to Rob....hmmmmmmmmm

Yes, evidently she was all over Rob and flirting pretty outrageously.  BTW, I am in an argument with Cindy on the WS forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.