May 14, 2024, 03:13:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 382180 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1080 on: November 20, 2008, 12:43:37 PM »

No... he is not admitting anything.... he is saying that it will be hard to prove that Caylee is dead without the body, or that Casey is guilty of murdering her without some hard evidence. That's all he's saying. We can agree or disagree... but we should not read more into it than it really is.
I assume that they have a lot more than we know... because of the indictment coming down so fast. But everybody has their own opinions about it, and they are just stating theirs, as lawyers.

I shall re-think this...isn't Mason a lawyer for the defence? or is he just a panel lawyer for the media ?

Do you mean is he on Casey's defense team? I don't know... but this is the way defense lawyers think.
I wanted to clarify.... I don't necessarily agree with him... just saying that he is stating his views. A lot of it is going to depend on what evidence the judge allows in, and the jury. If they manage to get a jury that has not followed the media coverage like we have..... that might make a difference. As I said somewhere else, and maybe here too.... some are convicted on a lot less than we've seen.... while others are acquitted on a lot more. 
I have faith that they have a lot more evidence that we are not aware of, and that she will be found guilty. If you will note, even some of the defense lawyers on NG keep spouting the same things.... it's typical of how they think.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1081 on: November 20, 2008, 12:43:45 PM »

Who Are We to Judge Cindy Anthony for Searching for a Live Caylee?
The Casey Anthony case is like a train wreck that you cannot look away from. As a result, much of the coverage and discussion has veered away from what should be the centerpiece of this case – missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. Instead, everyone has been almost completely focused on her mother and grandparents. Ask any true-crime writer and he or she will be hard-pressed to come up with another case that has garnered such attention. It's like the 100-year flood – things like this just don't happen every day.

When I was in Orlando, Florida, for the most recent search effort, I met Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, and have spoken with her on the phone a few times since. What I have noticed since becoming involved in this case is that much of the drama surrounding it is drummed up, and much of the information presented to us as facts is false. Unfortunately, today, rumor and speculation are often accepted as fact, and little is done to verify them. If it makes good headlines, it must be true.

I cannot speak for George and Lee, and certainly not for Casey, as I have yet to have a face-to-face meeting with any one of them; however, I can tell you that I do not believe Cindy knows anything about the location of her granddaughter. In my opinion, Cindy is hanging on to any shred of hope that she can find. She is desperate for answers and willing to explore any and all possibilities.

Much hate and anger have been directed at Cindy in recent months – energy that could be better used to do something proactive. I am not one to blow my own horn, but early on, I put my money where my mouth is. I have twice traveled to Orlando to join in both searches. How many of those who choose to throw stones can say the same? I challenge each and every one of them to get off their high horse for a day to do something constructive in this case.

If Cindy wants to run down leads across the globe, so be it. That is her right. While I may not agree with the way that Cindy or her family has handled many aspects of this case, I am in no position to judge. I have never been in her shoes, and because of that, I cannot say with any degree of certainty how I would react in a similar situation.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

I wish he'd be more specific..Listing some of there facts might reduce the amount of speculation ?  

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: November 20, 2008, 12:46:30 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'
I am not a frequent poster here. What drew me to this site was the accurate links, postings etc. But you are like one big extended family, and  being such a sad horrifying case, you all bring humor that can break through the hurting people have deep down in their hearts for this sweet angel Caylee. I honestly can say that every time I read (from which i am ALWAYS behind), I can get a chuckle out of your circle of friends. I never get "poochie face" if my posts are not answered. I have read where some posters get upset about that. But I am not here to count my "number" of posts, I am here with a broken heart over all the missing and abused children, that have no one to speak for them. That is where SM comes in. You take info, and links, very seriously. But sometimes it gets very deep, and to help work through that is your ability to make a "funny" lol. Thank you for letting me be a part of SM. God Bless you all!
Welcome, glad you are a part of the monkeys. My posts aren't answered half the time, doesn't bother me though. I love it here.

Welome to all the new monkeys 

joesamas mama
~  I see you have a new avi 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: November 20, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »

No... he is not admitting anything.... he is saying that it will be hard to prove that Caylee is dead without the body, or that Casey is guilty of murdering her without some hard evidence. That's all he's saying. We can agree or disagree... but we should not read more into it than it really is.
I assume that they have a lot more than we know... because of the indictment coming down so fast. But everybody has their own opinions about it, and they are just stating theirs, as lawyers.

I shall re-think this...isn't Mason a lawyer for the defence? or is he just a panel lawyer for the media ?

Do you mean is he on Casey's defense team? I don't know... but this is the way defense lawyers think.
I wanted to clarify.... I don't necessarily agree with him... just saying that he is stating his views. A lot of it is going to depend on what evidence the judge allows in, and the jury. If they manage to get a jury that has not followed the media coverage like we have..... that might make a difference. As I said somewhere else, and maybe here too.... some are convicted on a lot less than we've seen.... while others are acquitted on a lot more. 
I have faith that they have a lot more evidence that we are not aware of, and that she will be found guilty. If you will note, even some of the defense lawyers on NG keep spouting the same things.... it's typical of how they think.

I understand, and appreciate your input... I was looking at this, thinking he was on the actual defence team which is adamantly touting the concept that Caylee is alive..with that in mind, I found it odd that he would even suggest such a thing..If it were me (and I'm as far from a lawyer as you can get) I would have just responded something like
"I can't even speculate on that as I believe that Caylee is very much alive" again assuming..time for the other cap.. he was actually on the defence team

Did that make any sense ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1084 on: November 20, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'
I am not a frequent poster here. What drew me to this site was the accurate links, postings etc. But you are like one big extended family, and  being such a sad horrifying case, you all bring humor that can break through the hurting people have deep down in their hearts for this sweet angel Caylee. I honestly can say that every time I read (from which i am ALWAYS behind), I can get a chuckle out of your circle of friends. I never get "poochie face" if my posts are not answered. I have read where some posters get upset about that. But I am not here to count my "number" of posts, I am here with a broken heart over all the missing and abused children, that have no one to speak for them. That is where SM comes in. You take info, and links, very seriously. But sometimes it gets very deep, and to help work through that is your ability to make a "funny" lol. Thank you for letting me be a part of SM. God Bless you all!
Welcome, glad you are a part of the monkeys. My posts aren't answered half the time, doesn't bother me though. I love it here.

Welome to all the new monkeys 

joesamas mama
~  I see you have a new avi 
Yeah Muffy, I found this old picture of my baby asleep with his Monkey when he was really sick. Thanks for noticing!!!   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: November 20, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'

B3 (Bingo!)--sorry, couldn't help myself.

Glad you are posting here.  God bless you, too!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: November 20, 2008, 12:58:29 PM »

Thank you everybody I was starting to get discourage think that she just might get off.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: November 20, 2008, 12:59:39 PM »

Good day to all the monks.  I just can't believe the twists and turns uinvolved with this whole circus.  Now Moe is saying she wants to write a book on what to do in searching for missing children.  Have mercy, I just slipped on a banana peel.  That would be like Jeffrey Dahlmer writing a cooking book.  Have a great day all - must return to work.

Be casual, as always

It's raining men...Hallelujah!!! 

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: November 20, 2008, 01:00:24 PM »

Thank you everybody I was starting to get discourage think that she just might get off.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: November 20, 2008, 01:00:56 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'

That must mean your posts are answered the other half of the time, you lucky dog!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: November 20, 2008, 01:03:38 PM »

The Casey Anthony case is like a train wreck that you cannot look away from. As a result, much of the coverage and discussion has veered away from what should be the centerpiece of this case – missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. Instead, everyone has been almost completely focused on her mother and grandparents. Ask any true-crime writer and he or she will be hard-pressed to come up with another case that has garnered such attention. It's like the 100-year flood – things like this just don't happen every day.

When I was in Orlando, Florida, for the most recent search effort, I met Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, and have spoken with her on the phone a few times since. What I have noticed since becoming involved in this case is that much of the drama surrounding it is drummed up, and much of the information presented to us as facts is false. Unfortunately, today, rumor and speculation are often accepted as fact, and little is done to verify them. If it makes good headlines, it must be true.

I cannot speak for George and Lee, and certainly not for Casey, as I have yet to have a face-to-face meeting with any one of them; however, I can tell you that I do not believe Cindy knows anything about the location of her granddaughter. In my opinion, Cindy is hanging on to any shred of hope that she can find. She is desperate for answers and willing to explore any and all possibilities.

Much hate and anger have been directed at Cindy in recent months – energy that could be better used to do something proactive. I am not one to blow my own horn, but early on, I put my money where my mouth is. I have twice traveled to Orlando to join in both searches. How many of those who choose to throw stones can say the same? I challenge each and every one of them to get off their high horse for a day to do something constructive in this case.

If Cindy wants to run down leads across the globe, so be it. That is her right. While I may not agree with the way that Cindy or her family has handled many aspects of this case, I am in no position to judge. I have never been in her shoes, and because of that, I cannot say with any degree of certainty how I would react in a similar situation.

I wish he'd be more specific..Listing some of there facts might reduce the amount of speculation ?  

OMG, Seaman, I thought you swallowed the Kool Aid there for a moment.   

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: November 20, 2008, 01:06:26 PM »

I contend if Casey was not Cindy and George's daughter and ... Casey was not Lee Anthony's sister ...  ... this family would not be defending her.  This family would be demanding the truth regarding the happenings of the afternoon of June 16th.

If Amy H. was the last person observed with Caylee Marie ... I know beyond a doubt that the Anthony's conclusion in regards to what happened to Caylee Marie would not differ with the prosecutor ... would not differ with Monkeys.  When the Anthonys considered the lies, the forensic report, the cell phone records, the pings and Amy's party lifestyle ... there would be no doubt who was responsible for snatching Caylee from their lives.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1092 on: November 20, 2008, 01:06:53 PM »

Good day to all the monks.  I just can't believe the twists and turns uinvolved with this whole circus.  Now Moe is saying she wants to write a book on what to do in searching for missing children.  Have mercy, I just slipped on a banana peel.  That would be like Jeffrey Dahlmer writing a cooking book.  Have a great day all - must return to work.

Be casual, as always

Now that's quite the visual, Dahlmer writing a cookbook, Anthony's writing a book on what to do when your child is missing.

Hey no rose colored glasses - Is that a Chihuahua in your avatar?  Cute dog.  I have a 6 month old red Min Pin, Ruby.  Got her after my 13 y/o black/rust Min Pin, Pearl died on Memorial day.

Do No Evil 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: November 20, 2008, 01:07:06 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'

Welcome to the forum!  I don't post much, but I sure love this forum for many of the reasons you state.  By the way, I love your avi!  It's very pretty!  And God Bless You!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: November 20, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »

Has anyone ever identified the guy on the other end of the couch by drunk cowboy? He looks familiar to me for some reason. I think I have seen his picture before with this case. Does anyone know who the other lawyers are that work at Baez law firm? I know there is a Gabriel Adam who is a lawyer there. I have not been able to locate a picture yet for him unless he is one of the guys in the pictures of when Casey was getting ready to go to jail on murder charge(presser at Baez office). Maybe the guy works for Nejame office which would make sense but not what makes sense in this case?

I also think he looks familiar, and I swear I've seen him with Baez at some point.

Could this be James Copenhaver, the contact for the ground search?   Anyone that was there, did you meet him?
Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: November 20, 2008, 01:13:42 PM »

OMG, Seaman, I thought you swallowed the Kool Aid there for a moment.   

Not a chance...I have my own Kool Aid 

I just figured I'd throw a serious post in here somewhere and spark some conversation...can't always be the court jester 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: November 20, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »

GOOD MORNIN'

That must mean your posts are answered the other half of the time, you lucky dog!
Well more or less half the time.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: November 20, 2008, 01:18:10 PM »

Quote from: IamHereToday 
[/quote

Could this be James Copenhaver, the contact for the ground search?   Anyone that was there, did you meet him?
Call James Copenhaver

Thats who i have been trying to locate a picture of, the elusive Copenhaver.. I thought maybe he was the cowboy, maybe he is the man on the far left.....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: November 20, 2008, 01:18:31 PM »

Be casual, as always

It's raining men...Hallelujah!!! 

Another boymonkey in here ? ......HEY, you stay away from my girl ! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: November 20, 2008, 01:19:48 PM »

Could this be James Copenhaver, the contact for the ground search?   Anyone that was there, did you meet him?[/color]
Call James Copenhaver

I went ahead and emailed WFTV because surely they would know who they're interviewing.. or at least who is there in the room.  I hope!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.