May 14, 2024, 06:32:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 385858 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1260 on: September 06, 2008, 12:53:00 PM »

Monkeys and all folks from other sites and readers that have been following this case here is the deal with food donations. I just got off the phone with Tim Miller.

Folks, they cannot thank you enough for all of the donations you have given during the search for Caylee Anthony. Food and water are of course a must for the searchers. Not to mention many other necessities for cleanliness and sanitary conditions.

However, because of liability reason ... the food products must be in a pre-packaged form. That is not to say that fast food items like the stuff we had previously received from hamburger places and pizza cannot be donated. However, if 200 hamburgers are ordered, the 200 burgers must be ate in one setting. They do not want food sitting out in the hot FLA heat & humidity and someone possibly getting sick.

TES and LE are working hand in hand to find little Casey. No one has taken over the command center, they are working as one with one common goal ... to find Casey.

Tim said that he is so thankful to all of the people who have donated their time & money to this cause. He just wants you all to know that your gifts are so appreciated. Its just for safety sake and liability that all forms of food cannot be accepted. If some one could email me the contact name and # at Sysco, I will see if TES cannot set something up where only specific type foods can be delivered.

They have approximately 600 people searching today.

Do not ever think that your efforts are not appreciated, THEY ARE!!!

There are just certain precautions that need to be taken.

A message that Tim wanted me to forward on to all .... "Please tell the Monkeys we thank them for their initiative and all that they have provided us. Their caring and concern and donations all make the search efforts possible."

Thanks, Red, for the update! It's not the reason we donated, but it's nice to hear that the donations were received and useful and appreciated. Tim's such a gem and his efforts are heartwarming and always in the right place!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: September 06, 2008, 12:53:09 PM »

The chock thing is weird.  We keep a set of them in our travel trailer and hubby keeps one set in the garage.  I think George just used the chock thing as an excuse to get into the trunk and see Caseys reaction and when she resisted he knew she took the gas cans.

I think George's story is entirely fabricated.  A truthful person would say, "Casey came by, I insisted on checking the trunk, and the gas cans were there."  A liar goes into detail about the time, what he was watching on TV, the details of the back and forth conversation.  Not only that, within 10 minutes of the time George says Casey showed up, Casey was on myspace and then had an 18 minute phone conversation with Jesse.  How can that be?  10 minutes after she shows up and the sh*t hits the fan about the gas cans, she's on myspace and chatting on her cell?

I don't think so.

But think about, Casey was never disciplined, they never turned her in for taking the gas cans when they filed a police report.  She never had any consequences for her actions.  Casey was the little princess and they didnt want to make her mad becasue she would take Caylee away from them which in the end she did.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1262 on: September 06, 2008, 12:53:13 PM »

" I dont see George molesting"  "I dont see Lee molesting"
I see casey coming home drunk and .... here you go .

It must have happened around the holidays of 2004.

Somebody was singing Jingle Bells.

Didn't Cindy's brother, Rick, say something about Xmas party was when Casey got pregnant?

Yes ma'am, he did.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: September 06, 2008, 12:53:56 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

I must respectfully disagree because:
a) There is no father listed on my daughter's birth certificate
b) I never filed for child support
c) my daughter looks more like my brother than me

I know who the father of my child is, but I didn't relish spending 18 years in and out of child support court, depending on money that would be sporadic at best, and allowing him parental rights.  I worked and supported us just fine without his contribution, financial or otherwise. I didn't ask for money in my divorce, either. Sometimes dignity is in walking away. She's 20 now and is autistic and so developmentally delayed that she doesn't speak and has no concept of what a father is.  She didn't miss much. He's never contacted us.

I've never had sex with my brother, but we share the same parents/gene pool, and I have a cousin who looks enough like me for people to assume we're sisters.  That dominant/recessive thing is strong in some families.

Admittedly my perspective on this is colored by my own experiences, but these include being the adult child of a mother who is very symptomatic of a sociopath. I see more of alliance between two people (Casey and George) who've had to deal with Cindy for 22+ years.  I doubt Cindy is just now displaying this kind of manipulative, out-of-control behavior and they've learned how to "handle" her. 

I've no sympathy, only insights.  It's how you choose to deal with the cards you're handed, in the end.

The only problem I see here is that you are comparing Casey's choice with your choice.  The situation is entirely different and the comparison is not valid.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: September 06, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »

Didn't Cindy's brother, Rick, say something about Xmas party was when Casey got pregnant?

so she crawls into her parents bed and has sex with George??!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: September 06, 2008, 12:54:39 PM »

someone just pulled up in the anthony's driveway then the cam went blank.....people were gathering to see who was getting out then it went blank

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: September 06, 2008, 12:55:15 PM »

More than likely George crawls into her bed (duh!) and has sex with her.

BRING NATALEE HOME
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1267 on: September 06, 2008, 12:55:18 PM »

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but Casey's myspace, the one that was no longer to be updated, has a last log-in of today. I knew she couldn;t resist.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: September 06, 2008, 12:55:27 PM »

LE had to have a good reason for a judge to sign a warrant to search George's car.
Is there video somewhere showing them walking up to the door with a warrant , And your right it had to be good for a judge to sign in the middle of the night

What if the house is wired for sound.....no Padilla people listening to their every word, and something was said yesterday after Casey's release?? Would be their 1st chance to say things, get their stories straight.....but too stupid to realize the house was bugged.....mentioned something about George's car......just thinking out loud
Doesn't take too long to get a search warrant if they have audio tapes as evidence
JMO

This exactly what I said earlier!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: September 06, 2008, 12:55:41 PM »

someone just pulled up in the anthony's driveway then the cam went blank.....people were gathering to see who was getting out then it went blank

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1270 on: September 06, 2008, 12:56:35 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

I agree janet.

I remember the girlfriend saying that she believed it was a one night stand that created the pregnancy.
I think Casey had multi-partners during the time frame and she had no clue as to who the father was.

Was it possible she was molested by George, it is possible. Could be a reason also why she was so promiscuous. I just don't see George being the father. Why the pregnancy so late in Caseys life? I would imagine if he was molesting her...he was quite careful.

I don't see Lee being a molester at all.
Molesters and perverts look like normal people IMO

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: September 06, 2008, 12:56:46 PM »

I think you can bet your sweet bippy that house is wired for sound.  Every word spoken is heard by LE.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1272 on: September 06, 2008, 12:57:12 PM »

Looks like the same vehicle as yesterday, when she got back from jail.

1 person arrived and stayed all of about 5-10 minutes, then left.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: September 06, 2008, 12:57:26 PM »

why is it more than likely she comes home drunk and george does her than she goes hog wild and a party she is at with some dood she doesn't know.

I know this family is not the norm...but I think we are assuming facts not in evidence with the molestation angle.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: September 06, 2008, 12:57:56 PM »

why is it more than likely she comes home drunk and george does her than she goes hog wild and a party she is at with some dood she doesn't know.

I know this family is not the norm...but I think we are assuming facts not in evidence with the molestation angle.

oops..DUDE..lol

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: September 06, 2008, 12:59:13 PM »

OMG!  Put something in the wrong bin?     

This would be devastating to bin people all over the world!   

Signed,

The Average Bear

Silly.  Isn't that why we label the bins using our label maker to print adhesive labels?   

Just look for the bin labeled 'evidence.'

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: September 06, 2008, 12:59:47 PM »

Must be someone big at the house, the camera people are ready to film who comes out.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: September 06, 2008, 01:00:45 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

I agree janet.

I remember the girlfriend saying that she believed it was a one night stand that created the pregnancy.
I think Casey had multi-partners during the time frame and she had no clue as to who the father was.

Was it possible she was molested by George, it is possible. Could be a reason also why she was so promiscuous. I just don't see George being the father. Why the pregnancy so late in Caseys life? I would imagine if he was molesting her...he was quite careful.

I don't see Lee being a molester at all.
Molesters and perverts look like normal people IMO

I understand that...but what have you seen about Lee that would cause you to think he molested his sister. that is a HUGE accusation..imo...and I would think you would want to have some clear evidence before making it.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1278 on: September 06, 2008, 01:01:29 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

Exactly!!  And we know these people are money hungry now don't we?  They cashed out on Caylee.  How can they live with themselves?

There is one thing they love more than money and that is control.  They will spend all of that money trying to get control, imo.

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: September 06, 2008, 01:01:45 PM »

(recent) Newbie here!! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome....

I had a vision the other day: Caylee walking through a field of grass and wildlfowers holding Jesus' hand. She was bopping around like the little cutie pies that she is...then stops and starts crying. She begged Jesus to get the bug off her shirt, He reaches over and gently picks it off...tells her to hold out her hand...she smiles as the ladybug walks to her fingertip, spreads it's wings, and flies away. Now she spends the rest of her eternal life just frolicking through the pasture looking for her new best friend "Buggy!"

Just thought I'd balance things a lil'... 

Thanks MisterMichael.

Janet , I so agree with you. All of this speculation of Caylees parentage  being a result of incest really bothers me. I do know incest exist but  I really do not see that here.Now if it should come out that I am wrong I will eat the crow but I see no reason to even bring up that sort of speculation without proof.

I was at one time a delivery room scrub tech before I became surgical.  So for the poster saying George was down between Caseys legs when he cut the cord during Caylee's birth. Please show me that picture.. George was standing at the side of Casey . Caylee was placed on Caseys abdomen.Her legs were in stirrups in the air with a cloth drape covering them. The DR. was at the pubic area. George did not see his daughters crotch.

I videotaped the birth of one of my grandchildren. I was standing above at my daughters head. NO way did I video my daughters crotch.

Birth is not a sick thing it is a miracle. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.