May 21, 2024, 08:36:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #495 7/15 - 7/16/2006  (Read 134124 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2006, 02:42:30 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
[
Anna I think there are a few on that island that would love to say all
it is just getting to them..that article I Posted is one that has always eaten at me from the day i saw it

Dana be interesting to hear from Steve Cohen also.. He came out and made BOLD statements then vanished

Sue,

It had the same effect on me.  I have gone back and read it a hundred times and check every week or so at Amazon to see if he has anything published.   Sad  I was so looking forward to it but someone told me that he prolly won't print anything as long as the case is "on-going" if you can call it that.

How many times have we been told the case is "moving forward"??  By now it should be to the moon if even half of them had been true!   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2006, 02:43:58 PM »

Hi, Dana and welcome to our Forum. You always have a huge following on Scared Monkeys.

I especially appreciate the way you allow those you interview to actually answer the questions. So many in mainstream media seem to have a list of canned questions and interrupt to get to the next one even if it makes no sense in the context of the interview! Very troubling when they do that!

I have never heard Art Wood give such thorough and complete answers. You might notice we have a thread with our WISH LIST of future guest on your show.

Thank you
I really enjoy doing the show and hopefully some of my content will help those who have been wronged by a system that doesnt protect the victim and their families.
And thanks to all of you a SM that call and listen, without the listener it wouldnt be much of a show.
We just need to get the powers to be to uderstand the importance of this type of show and we can do it everynight.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2006, 02:45:58 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
.As for the caller with the fake Indian accent, there are people who are just totally unable to see themselves as others perceive them and truly imagine they are believed.   Confused Can result from bad parenting I am told as it is our job to call kids on little lies when very young so they do not grown into bigger ones as they mature.  I believe that is one of the main purposes of group therapy- - - -to give feed back from others as to how one is perceived.  So just imagine a group with Joran, Julia and Sandra K all in attendance!   Laughing

Joran, Julia and others come to mind when I think of people who just presume that their whoppers are totally believable.  How can anybody over the age of twelve not notice they know when others lie and therefore others know when they are doing it??? Rolling Eyes

After all, Mommy believed me, right??!   Shocked

Anna, this form of denial is present in those addicted to drugs and alcohol and in narcisisstic/antisocial/sociopathic personalities...better parenting couldn't hurt though!!

I can just imagine group therapy with J2K, Julia, Sidalee, Paulus, Anita, Dompig, etc etc etc....in a padded cell!

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2006, 02:47:08 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
This task force, police / marketing co-mingling of objectives
just gives more weight to Beth's statement and the lawsuit filed by JQK that there cannot be a fair trial on Aruba... Not when you have
an ongoing criminal investigation ( Choke ) being bastardized thru
a marketing task force for tourism. Would ANY truth come out of this
arrangement ?

Has any truth come out of Aruba thusfar? The only truth is that Natalee disappeared and is still missing over 1 year later...and that she was last seen with Joran van Der Sloot and the K2

I just never knew it went so deep and so all encompasing.
Julia is just a post script in this. The involvement os a tourism task force and an on going criminal investigation with the police taking statements from a person like Julia Renfro is what my issue is with this. It is like the R.C.M.P. here running a criminal investigation here in Canada with the National Enquirer and a government tourism agency. Destroys the credibility of all. What was the pupose ? You cannot have all the purposes
served by the same task force. The criminal investigation was to find Natalee and bring the suspects to justice. Seems like that wasn't the purpose was it ?
How early was this force formed ?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2006, 02:48:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Pretzer?

It was wonderful as always. Apparently Julia's mom also called in -- the caller who had been going to Aruba for 14 years.

I wouldn't claim her either!  BTW, thanks for all you are doing.  Welcome to our "cage"!!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2006, 02:48:56 PM »

Thank you
I really enjoy doing the show and hopefully some of my content will help those who have been wronged by a system that doesnt protect the victim and their families.
And thanks to all of you a SM that call and listen, without the listener it wouldnt be much of a show.
We just need to get the powers to be to uderstand the importance of this type of show and we can do it everynight.

Dana,

Do you know how many listeners you have from week to week? How long have you been doing this?

Bring Natalee home...
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2006, 02:49:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Sue"
[
Anna I think there are a few on that island that would love to say all
it is just getting to them..that article I Posted is one that has always eaten at me from the day i saw it

Dana be interesting to hear from Steve Cohen also.. He came out and made BOLD statements then vanished

Sue,

It had the same effect on me.  I have gone back and read it a hundred times and check every week or so at Amazon to see if he has anything published.   Sad  I was so looking forward to it but someone told me that he prolly won't print anything as long as the case is "on-going" if you can call it that.

How many times have we been told the case is "moving forward"??  By now it should be to the moon if even half of them had been true!   Rolling Eyes

ON GOING...... the ale is sitting on there butts down there, I think they are also waiting for New York to get there act together...If JQK can get Joran pond scum on the stand and break him down that will give aruba there case, Karin doesnt know what she is doing down there..
GOD forbid she is in charge of this case what a failure

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2006, 02:50:35 PM »

Kat Gram,
Even worse to me than their collusion with the media for image purposes is the fact they are acting as a branch of the DEFENSE team for the prime suspects.

How can they ever get a conviction with the cops acting as defense for the suspects??  That is not what innocent until proven guilty means at all.  And I know you know this Kat, I am just venting.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »

Hi Dana - hope I didn't miss you.  Just wanted to join the group of people thanking you for your show.  It's been wonderful to actually hear what people have to say for a change.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2006, 02:52:51 PM »

Vent away Anna
tell us what you really think  Smile

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2006, 02:53:08 PM »

DANA,

How can we help with the Powers that Be to get your program on three nights a week??  I think satellite radio doesn't accept sponsors does it?  Currently, you are just paying for your broadcast as I understand it.  Without commercial sponsors, how could it be on more without your paying for all of it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2006, 02:56:50 PM »

Also, Dana had a special show last night and discussed Julia Renfro statement. He was taking calls and SandraK called in and said she was an indian lady calling from India. Dana said well then this call must be costing you and mint and he said bye. Dana said the call came from a 616 area code. Klaas knew it was SandraK.

Yes hope you all enjoyed the show, it was interesting for sure.
Never a dull moment.
lol

Dana

hi Dana!  Loved the show...and I would love to see you do more like that.  And thank you for helping keep Natalee's disappearance in the forefront.  Like Dave said....we will never give up until there is Justice for Natalee and her family.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2006, 03:01:01 PM »

Dana,

Do you know how many listeners you have from week to week? How long have you been doing this?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From week to week the only way to track listners is via the pod cast, that varies hundreds to thousands, the live satellite feed cant be measured.
I started doing the show in 1997 and have been on sveral satellite feeds since then. In 1997 there was no internet streaming and the podcast just came about.
Sirius and XM pay the show hosts themselves and hope it results in radio sales and new subscribers. Yes I pay the shot now, if I became a full time host it would be a move to a station or service that pays me and advertisers buy time during the show.
XM and Sirius web pages have a show suggestion link I believe.
Would I do this full time, you bet !
24 years as a full time cop was fun and trying at times, but its never too late for a career change.
In fact I will be on patrol tonight from 6pm-6am dealing with drunks and domestics, talk radio is much easier.
 Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2006, 03:03:05 PM »

Thank you

Dana,  what can we do to help make this happen? I think just the fact that Dave called in last night shows the repect he has for you and your show.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2006, 03:08:59 PM »

Also, Dana had a special show last night and discussed Julia Renfro statement. He was taking calls and SandraK called in and said she was an indian lady calling from India. Dana said well then this call must be costing you and mint and he said bye. Dana said the call came from a 616 area code. Klaas knew it was SandraK.

Never a dull moment.
lol

Dana

Hi Dana if you are still here... reading back to catch up..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dana
Monkey Junky

Hi
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2006, 03:12:56 PM »

Hi Mrs Red.

Keep that man of yours under control eh !

Razz
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2006, 03:14:25 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Never a dull moment.
lol

Dana

I do not mean to be cynical here, and I know admins' screen membership, but if this is 'Dana', for real, why is he talking about himself in the 3rd person. Sorry....but so many funky things w/ Natalee's case and I am very judgemental of certain people. IF I am wrong here, please do not hesitate to say so. This just seemed a bit weird to see Dana talking about himself...his show in the 3rd person. Or am I just confused and you all know who the poster Dana is (not Dana Pretzer) and I just do not happen to know, lol.....after all, I have not been here that long.

IT is DANA, from the show... who is taking time to come in and talk.. so I hope we can all show him the serious side of the forum... he has a lot of information.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2006, 03:17:08 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Never a dull moment.
lol

Dana

I do not mean to be cynical here, and I know admins' screen membership, but if this is 'Dana', for real, why is he talking about himself in the 3rd person. Sorry....but so many funky things w/ Natalee's case and I am very judgemental of certain people. IF I am wrong here, please do not hesitate to say so. This just seemed a bit weird to see Dana talking about himself...his show in the 3rd person. Or am I just confused and you all know who the poster Dana is (not Dana Pretzer) and I just do not happen to know, lol.....after all, I have not been here that long.

IT is DANA, from the show... who is taking time to come in and talk.. so I hope we can all show him the serious side of the forum... he has a lot of information.

Ok...thanks Mrs. Red. Sorry for my doubts, but I am sure you understand why. In that case.......ty Dana for all you do.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2006, 03:17:19 PM »

Hi Mrs Red.

Keep that man of yours under control eh !

Razz

You think that is possible??? Shocked

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2006, 03:18:43 PM »

Nut,
I can understand why you could think it was someone posing.  I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew it is indeed Dana, and that we need to stay focused.. Wink an  get all the information we can...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.