May 13, 2024, 03:08:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 158400 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: June 10, 2007, 02:20:09 PM »

I am waiting for confirmation that I am the offending party, BB, one of these whom you claim attacks everything you post.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: June 10, 2007, 02:21:32 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Another post from Jonathan45 at scrux, who has ruffled Medley's feathers.
igsigs
Any idea who this poster is??

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: coldcase operation  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Dutch police this unsolved case became a coldcase. So a small coldcaseteam has been formed. Their first [standard] forensic operation was the search of the VDSresidence some time ago.
There are 4 scenario's they are following.
The Beachstory as I wrote, is not among those 4 scenario's.

@LuvSlalom

I know the information is true. For me, as Meleyrelay's own Spambot, I do very welcome this new investigation.
This case can be solved. No doubt about that at all.
Paulus is still a [main]suspect.
Not for the ALE. That's for sure.

Tough on Medley.  I like to ruffle her feathers. Evil or Very Mad

I like that they still are considering Paulus a main suspect because he is.  Joran is the cause of her injuries and I think Paulus knew he could not allow Natalee to live.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: June 10, 2007, 02:24:40 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
It is on pages 49-51.

But that's not a temple, it's the VIP Club.   Shocked   Not Robin but Linda.  Yes, I recall that well.  I thought it was a Buddist temple or something new.

Nevermind. . . . . .Yes, I knew about that particular one claiming to be a psychic.  There certainly were a lot of those in Aruba around that time it seems.

Apparently, this is the "bashing" and offensive post?  

Well, I am just so sorry but that is not what I would consider bashing at all.  

Excuse me for even commenting!  I was trying to participate but then this seems to becoming an increasingly exclusive little clique of those welcome to post and those not welcomed to do so.

Klaas,  is this bashing?  I have seen you yourself post similar things many times when it is something of which we are already aware.

Again, I am asking if this is the offensive and bashing post?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: June 10, 2007, 02:25:21 PM »

I am waiting for confirmation that I am the offending party, BB, one of these whom you claim attacks everything you post.

Anna, I'm not sure which post BB was talking about.  If that is the post that was referenced to be offensive I did not see anything offensive.  I just don't like when good posters start fighting because at the end of the day we wind up with hurt feelings and I don't want to see anyone leaving because of it.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: June 10, 2007, 02:25:29 PM »

Good Day Monkeys...

I see Robot is up to their tricks already

I wonder if CBB could replace this chicken with a ROBOT

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: June 10, 2007, 02:26:31 PM »

It is on pages 49-51.

But that's not a temple, it's the VIP Club.   Shocked   Not Robin but Linda.  Yes, I recall that well.  I thought it was a Buddist temple or something new.

Nevermind. . . . . .Yes, I knew about that particular one claiming to be a psychic.  There certainly were a lot of those in Aruba around that time it seems.

Apparently, this is the "bashing" and offensive post?  

Well, I am just so sorry but that is not what I would consider bashing at all.  

Excuse me for even commenting!  I was trying to participate but then this seems to becoming an increasingly exclusive little clique of those welcome to post and those not welcomed to do so.

Klaas,  is this bashing?  I have seen you yourself post similar things many times when it is something of which we are already aware.

Anna - I never said you were bashing.  I'm saying in general I don't want to see any bashing is all.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 10, 2007, 02:27:06 PM »

What I posted last night was meant for discussion.
 It may not have been known by all, but was almost immediately shot down as old news, insignificant news by one of 2 posters here that seem to go on the attack lately IMO, whenever I post anything [/i].
I still think it this news may have some significance, though "it hasn't helped us find Natalee".  This is undeniably true.

I am afraid after this last occurance I will not tango again.

I'm late in replying so y'all have moved on, I'm sure.  But anyway, I like reading all of the Simian/Shango stuff....have no earthly idea what I'm reading, but  Confused .  I figure if folks aren't interested, they'll just keep rollin' and scroll'.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: June 10, 2007, 02:27:42 PM »

Now personally I would have thought a poster calling another one an idiot not once but twice was far closer to bashing than what I said so does it depend on who says what as to whether or not it is bashing?

I still don't think it is bashing to say I have seen and am familiar with a particular piece of information.

In my next post, I mentioned several of the psychics Dave discusses around the pages provided by Bleachedblack and TRIED to make a discussion out of those and no one responded.

Should I consider myself ignored or bashed because of that as well?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: June 10, 2007, 02:28:01 PM »

igsigs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Dutch police this unsolved case became a coldcase. So a small coldcaseteam has been formed. Their first [standard] forensic operation was the search of the VDSresidence some time ago.

@LuvSlalom

I know the information is true. For me, as Meleyrelay's own Spambot, I do very welcome this new investigation.

I'm not sure who this poster is but I'm sure Medleyrelay has no clue what a SPAMBOT is or what they are capable of doing.   This is NOT a spambot, LOL  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: June 10, 2007, 02:30:15 PM »

Bumb

Bump

Bump

Oh just

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: June 10, 2007, 02:32:27 PM »

Lala's,

Glad you are willing to Tango.  I to am very interested in those posts.  I have never been very good at general discussion.  I guess my job keeps me in a technical mindset all the time, so the recipe and food talk gets a little over my head.  I don't mind that those posts are here, I just past them by for the most part unless it's something I am VERY familiar with.  (like fried foods!)  I normally don't get involved here unless it is about S/S and have been grateful to the assistance I received from Klaas in identifying the validity of the author of some of those Simian posts.  She has made it much easier to go back and use that information.

So...tango whenever and I'll be with ya!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: June 10, 2007, 02:36:35 PM »

igsigs

@LuvSlalom

The beach story...everyone has an opinion on that one.  Joran came up with the beach story when HI story fell through.  Deepak and Satish both have stayed with the beach story, albeit, in a different form than Joran.  So is there a beach story at all?  When I make up my mind that there isn't, something keeps drawing me back to the beach.  One thing is for certain.  To get Natalee on a boat of some type she had to be at the beach.  Joran first walked home on his own...notice he hasn't mentioned that story in any of his recent interviews and no one has called him on it either.  He went from walking home, which places him squarely alone and the very last person to be with Natalee before her disappearance.  We can see he realized that was not such a good idea.  Joran now claims that Satish is the one that picked him up.  That after saying it was Deepak at the beginning.  There is no way, NO WAY POSSIBLE, that Joran was mistaken who actually picked him up that night, IF he was on the beach with Natalee.  If Deepak came after him, then Deepak knows it was him.  Jump under the bus, Deepak.  If Satish came after him, Satish knows it was him.  Jump under too, Satish.  

Simian says that neither Kapoe knows what happened because they LEFT Joran somewhere.  They did not pick him up...they left him....thus was he on the beach with Natalee and someone else picked them up or were they never on the beach?  We must decide one way or the other.  The truth is there among the lies, I just can't find it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: June 10, 2007, 02:36:57 PM »

Reading those posts at Scrux, it appears to me that English is not Jonothan45's first language.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: June 10, 2007, 02:38:19 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Anna, I'm not sure which post BB was talking about.  If that is the post that was referenced to be offensive I did not see anything offensive.  I just don't like when good posters start fighting because at the end of the day we wind up with hurt feelings and I don't want to see anyone leaving because of it.

Perhaps then it would be helpful if Bleachedblack brought forward the posts which she says are bashing as I did not see any bashing happening last night but evidently missed it if this is not the post to which she is referring.

I, too, know of lots of posters who have left for various reasons but I don't think blaming one or two posters for that is exactly fair or even truthful as the ones with whom I am in contact often cite the off topic stuff.  

And yet I am not trying to control the forum or do anything about that or point fingers at people.  It is what it is.  People are free to participate or not.  

But if what I said, that I was familiar with that happening, is bashing, I am very likely to offend again if I am supposed to pretend I have never heard it before.

I don't believe what I said was bashing but I feel very bashed by these accusations that it was today.  I am waiting for confirmation that I am in fact the offending party who is causing all these other posters to leave.  I feel what I said is being exaggerated and taken out of context if I am the one being branded as guilty.

Personally, I don't care what anybody posts but so much of it is not about Natalee, I sometimes wish the Lively were not under her name, just a sort of free for all without any specific designated topic.

There has always been conflict between the Shango believers and non-believers.  That's why it used to be on a separate thread but we only have one moderator to cover everything so now it is all together.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: June 10, 2007, 02:39:18 PM »

Lala's - was it Simian or Shango that says "they don't build sand castles?"  I forget.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: June 10, 2007, 02:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Reading those posts at Scrux, it appears to me that English is not Jonothan45's first language.

I agree.  Is he saying that Medley did ID him?? and who is "little" scrux.....val??
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: June 10, 2007, 02:40:33 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Good Day Monkeys...

I see Robot is up to their tricks already

I wonder if CBB could replace this chicken with a ROBOT

LOL

im 8 years old some days  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: June 10, 2007, 02:43:10 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
igsigs

@LuvSlalom

The beach story...everyone has an opinion on that one.  Joran came up with the beach story when HI story fell through.  Deepak and Satish both have stayed with the beach story, albeit, in a different form than Joran.  So is there a beach story at all?  When I make up my mind that there isn't, something keeps drawing me back to the beach.  One thing is for certain.  To get Natalee on a boat of some type she had to be at the beach.  Joran first walked home on his own...notice he hasn't mentioned that story in any of his recent interviews and no one has called him on it either.  He went from walking home, which places him squarely alone and the very last person to be with Natalee before her disappearance.  We can see he realized that was not such a good idea.  Joran now claims that Satish is the one that picked him up.  That after saying it was Deepak at the beginning.  There is no way, NO WAY POSSIBLE, that Joran was mistaken who actually picked him up that night, IF he was on the beach with Natalee.  If Deepak came after him, then Deepak knows it was him.  Jump under the bus, Deepak.  If Satish came after him, Satish knows it was him.  Jump under too, Satish.  

Simian says that neither Kapoe knows what happened because they LEFT Joran somewhere.  They did not pick him up...they left him....thus was he on the beach with Natalee and someone else picked them up or were they never on the beach?  We must decide one way or the other.  The truth is there among the lies, I just can't find it.

I believe they were never at the beach.  I also believe that Paulus sent the Kalpoes home.  He hates the Kalpoes because he knows they know what happened to Natalee and Paulus would rather see them dead.  If they were at the beach it was to get rid of Natalee's body or temporarily bury her.  Joran was with someone that night and I believe it was Paulus and Freddy.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: June 10, 2007, 02:44:15 PM »

Lala's - was it Simian or Shango that says "they don't build sand castles?"  I forget.

Shango said that.  Simian said that the K2 didn't know what happened in the end because they left Joran and Natalee.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: June 10, 2007, 02:46:01 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Shango said that.  Simian said that the K2 didn't know what happened in the end because they left Joran and Natalee.

I believe the Kalpoes do know what happened in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.