May 17, 2024, 08:28:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 282804 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #660 on: June 21, 2008, 05:59:44 PM »

So we are thinking that John Charles Croes was not just your average best buddy of Deepak's but rather a means of transferring videos?  Hmmmm.  Well, that rings a few bells...where did Mr. Croes live?  Do we have his address?
Yes... We do...Check Your M-Box!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: June 21, 2008, 06:04:02 PM »

Charlierat at the book signing in Birmingham.  Beth was kind enough to pose for a photo with him. 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #662 on: June 21, 2008, 06:04:29 PM »

charlierat Aruba Expert  ::MonkeyConfused::Join Date: July 30th, 2005 Location: Birmingham, Alabama

Charlie Ratcliff

Bent u dezelfde man die plannen op weergegeven op een van Beth's boek signings om haar lastig te vallen? Ik lees dat op een van de blogs van vorige week. Was u dat? De reden dat ik vraag is omdat die kerel gebruikt de bijnaam 'charlierat'.

Comment by PLR
October 2nd, 2007 at 2:21 pm

Charlie Ratcliff

Are you the same guy that plans on showing up at one of Beth’s book signings to harass her? I read that on one of the blogs last week. Was that you? The reason I ask is because that guy uses the nickname ‘charlierat’.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 21, 2008, 06:06:02 PM »

charlierat Aruba Expert  ::MonkeyConfused::Join Date: July 30th, 2005 Location: Birmingham, Alabama

Charlie Ratcliff

Bent u dezelfde man die plannen op weergegeven op een van Beth's boek signings om haar lastig te vallen? Ik lees dat op een van de blogs van vorige week. Was u dat? De reden dat ik vraag is omdat die kerel gebruikt de bijnaam 'charlierat'.

Comment by PLR
October 2nd, 2007 at 2:21 pm

Charlie Ratcliff

Are you the same guy that plans on showing up at one of Beth’s book signings to harass her? I read that on one of the blogs last week. Was that you? The reason I ask is because that guy uses the nickname ‘charlierat’.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 21, 2008, 06:06:48 PM »

Maybe it was a video and drugs. FBI, can you do anything?  Anything?

Can law enforcement authorities access my safe deposit box without my knowledge or permission?

If a local, state or federal law enforcement agency persuades the appropriate court that there is "reasonable cause" to suspect you're hiding something illegal in your safe deposit box (guns, drugs, explosives, stolen cash or money obtained illegally), it can obtain a court order, force the box open and seize the contents. What about non-criminal matters, such as a dispute with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), a company, or other people over money they say you owe? The IRS can "freeze" your assets (effectively placing a hold on your bank accounts and safe deposit box) until the dispute is resolved. Private parties also can freeze your assets but doing so involves going before a judge and proving that there is a legitimate dispute over a debt.

If a safe deposit box were located in Florida that is owned by Paulass, could Beth take action to have the box opened or would the criminal investigation have to be one that has been conducted in the US?  A video tape or CD by itself wouldn't be something illegal.  Would Beth have to prove that it involved Natalee before it was opened by authorities?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: June 21, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

He could have been paying someone.  to keep quiet, to do something, to obtain a video

With himself and his son under suspicion, he could  not wire transfer a large sum of money. 

He did not fly to the U.S. about college tuitiion or room and board.  It would not be necessary. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 21, 2008, 06:16:39 PM »

Chances are if PVDS went to Florida and recieved or gave evidence like a video,he/they destroyed it.MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: June 21, 2008, 06:18:55 PM »

SS, once when JQK was discussing a lawsuit against the Sloots, Nancy or Greta asked him if he thought he could collect if they went on to get a judgment.  JQK had a little smirk that turned into a little smile and said he thought he'd be able to collect.  At that point, I thought that he might know that the Sloots have money or investments of some sort in the U.S.  Just my intincts at that time. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: June 21, 2008, 06:19:44 PM »

gbmw is Charlierat  a writer here on this forum ?

LOL  Charlierat was a member of SM a long time ago but was banned.  He does not post here but I know he does read here.   

Are you kidden me, I hear that all of their information about the case from  Scared Monkeys.
 they don't have anyone who does research like we do.

We are their topic of conversation.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: June 21, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »

Can law enforcement authorities access my safe deposit box without my knowledge or permission?

If a local, state or federal law enforcement agency persuades the appropriate court that there is "reasonable cause" to suspect you're hiding something illegal in your safe deposit box (guns, drugs, explosives, stolen cash or money obtained illegally), it can obtain a court order, force the box open and seize the contents. What about non-criminal matters, such as a dispute with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), a company, or other people over money they say you owe? The IRS can "freeze" your assets (effectively placing a hold on your bank accounts and safe deposit box) until the dispute is resolved. Private parties also can freeze your assets but doing so involves going before a judge and proving that there is a legitimate dispute over a debt.

If a safe deposit box were located in Florida that is owned by Paulass, could Beth take action to have the box opened or would the criminal investigation have to be one that has been conducted in the US?  A video tape or CD by itself wouldn't be something illegal.  Would Beth have to prove that it involved Natalee before it was opened by authorities?

Here is the link regarding safe deposit boxes.

http://foreignborn.com/self-help/banking/10-sd_boxes.htm

Can thieves rob a safe deposit box?
Yes, it happens, but fortunately not often. Safe deposit boxes are stored in concrete or steel vaults equipped with sophisticated alarms, locks, video cameras, motion sensors, heat detectors and other security devices. Most U.S. banks also have very strict access procedures, among them: verifying signatures, restricting access to the vault, never leaving anyone unattended inside the vault, and requiring two different keys (one being the bank's "guard key") to open a safe deposit box.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: June 21, 2008, 06:23:08 PM »

Sorry, SS, I now see what you're saying--maybe he hid something, some evidence in a safety deposit box.  Bottom line on that is the FBI or locals would need probable cause to get into the box.  There'd have to be suspicion that there was evidence of a crime in the safety deposit box 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #671 on: June 21, 2008, 06:27:20 PM »

Charlietroll is a better name !!!
TROL                                         trol                                        TROL                                               trol

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: June 21, 2008, 06:44:51 PM »

Sorry, SS, I now see what you're saying--maybe he hid something, some evidence in a safety deposit box.  Bottom line on that is the FBI or locals would need probable cause to get into the box.  There'd have to be suspicion that there was evidence of a crime in the safety deposit box 

Thanks, not being an attorney I don't know how that would work.  The first thing that would have to happen would be to locate a safe deposit box that is in the van der Sloot name.  You are correct that it does require two keys to open a deposit box.  I do know that if the key is lost, the lock has to be drilled out.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: June 21, 2008, 06:47:43 PM »

Charlietroll is a better name !!!
TROL                                         trol                                        TROL                                               trol

Yes, and that's enough right there for me not to like Charlierat 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: June 21, 2008, 06:50:40 PM »

Chances are if PVDS went to Florida and recieved or gave evidence like a video,he/they destroyed it.MO

Another thought would be that if he had the images of "certain Arubans" on the video, the tape could be safely deposited in Florida while he and Urine collected hush money.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #675 on: June 21, 2008, 06:52:38 PM »

Charlie ratcliff,charlierat,charlierat aruba :

Greta, you and Beth should be ashamed of yourselves. What kind of cheap stunt was this little junket? I am quite certain that you were able to stage an event at one of Aruba’s polis headquarters that you will later skeeterize into whatever you want it to appear to be. For shame!

For the record, if, God forbid, something were to ever happen to me or someone I loved at home or abroad, I could only hope that the appropriate law enforcement agency would devote a fraction of the resources and priorty to my case that the investigators on Aruba devoted to the Natalee Holloway investigation. Yet you mock this polis force and choreograph a stunt like this on the eve of the release of Beth’s book.

Why can’t you and yours stick to the truth? Why do you insist on manufacturing illusions instead of showing things the way they really are? Those were both rhetorical questions; I’ll handle them myself. The answer is obvious. You are profitting off of Natalee’s disappearance. Anything for a ratings bump.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Greta, u en Beth moeten schamen voor uzelf. Wat voor soort goedkope stunt was dit kleine junket? Ik ben er vrij zeker van dat u in staat waren om een evenement op Aruba een van de polis hoofdkwartier dat u later skeeterize in wat u wilt dat deze wordt weergegeven zijn. Voor schande!

Voor de goede orde, als, God verhoede, zou ooit iets gebeuren met mij of iemand die ik lief thuis of in het buitenland, ik kan alleen maar hopen dat de juiste wetshandhavingdienst zou uittrekken voor een fractie van de middelen en priorty aan mijn geval dat de onderzoekers op Aruba gewijd aan het onderzoek naar Natalee Holloway. Maar u bespotten deze polis van kracht en choreograph een stunt zoals dit aan de vooravond van de introductie van Beth's boek.

Waarom kun je niet van jou en vasthouden aan de waarheid? Waarom heeft u de nadruk op de fabricage illusies in plaats van het tonen van de dingen zoals ze werkelijk zijn? Dat waren beide retorische vragen; Ik kom ze zelf hanteren. Het antwoord ligt voor de hand. U bent profitting off van Natalee's verdwijning. Alles wat voor een rating .

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: June 21, 2008, 06:53:37 PM »

Klaas, thank you.  As usual, you did well.   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #677 on: June 21, 2008, 07:00:08 PM »

All of the people below are interested in protecting
tourism and are prone to posting disinfo, spin,
inaccurate info.

Julia Renfro aka Glenda
Angela Muzenhofer aka MF
Rosalie Klein aka Scubajap
Mark Purcell aka MIP6 or Mark/Moomba Mark
Charlie Ratcliff

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #678 on: June 21, 2008, 07:08:08 PM »

O o o and the  2 mediums

Daniel Young en Kelly Castillo.
Kelly Castillo writes “ I am writing this letter to put an end to all of the speculation of what happened to Natalee Holloway. My name is Kelly Castillo. This letter is from myself and Daniel Young; we work together and are put in a category of being a “medium”. We are able to communicate with people that have passed away, and we help bring comfort or messages to people still living with the help from our Indian spirit guides. We take what we do very serious because we are dealing with peoples lives. This letter is not about us; it is for the truth to come out about what happened to Natalee Holloway, and to clear a wonderful family’s ruined reputation since they have been under attack and used as a scape goat to hide the real truth in other homes.” ( n.b: “This letter is from myself and Daniel Young”- should be “ This letter is from Daniel Young and me” .

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #679 on: June 21, 2008, 07:10:29 PM »

gbmw is Charlierat  a writer here on this forum ?

LOL  Charlierat was a member of SM a long time ago but was banned.  He does not post here but I know he does read here.   

Waving from the back of the cage....Hi Chuckie-Poo oh I know you HATE to be called Chuck...Chuck...so, I'l just call you Chuckie-POO from now on....BTW, San...ya gotta find his balls to kick 'em first...hands San magnifying glass...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.