May 13, 2024, 02:30:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 430789 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: October 15, 2009, 10:36:15 PM »

O.K.  I had to quit reading Cindy's deposition.  I got to the part where they were asking about Caylee's routine - like what she would do in the morning throughout the day.  Cindy said as she got older she was able to get her own breakfast.  They asked if they let her pour her own milk and CA said NO they put it in a sippy cup the night before and Caylee would get up in the morning and fix herself cereal and go and get her milk out of the refrigerator and get a movie and eat breakfast and watch a movie.  OH MY GAWD!  This child was taking care of herself.  Miss Perfect CA or her dirty daughter could not fix that child a full breakfast?  I am spitting mad right now.

These people.

George said she poked him on the forehead every morning and HE FED HER breakfast. What 34 month old fixes their own breakfast?
Ok, my kids are 12 and 10 and THEY dont fix their own breakfast. Could be more about me than them, I will give you that, but what child, shy of 3, is up ON THEIR OWN, feeding themselves and operating electronics unsupervised?

It would seem to me if she was so self-sufficient, Cindy did not to be calling Casey every time she was in her care, and certainly did not need a nanny. Maybe given her seniority in that family, she should have been the one to hold down a job.

Sorry for the snark, I just dont know how to process how utterly disrespectful this is to baby Caylee.

I agree.  Heck my 26yr old will not fix his own breakfast.  This poor baby had to learn very early on how to fend for herself and when I read this in CA's depo it brought tears to my eyes.  She was insignificant in the grand scheme of Cindy and Casey.  It is so sad.  And now she is disrespected further in death by no one in that family to stand up for her and set on her side in that courtroom.  She was a beautiful child.  Her mother and grandmother couldn't put her above their own needs for attention and control.  She was a punching bag between the two people in her life that should have protected her from the big bad world.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: October 15, 2009, 10:37:11 PM »

Page 125 Lee's Depo "My mom would win, because mothers always do" in reference to Casey.

Did anyone get to George's denial of the duct tape. What a Maroon.

After this is all said and done, Casey convicted - Id like to take that duct tape and muzzle them all, sentenced to silence for life!   

Mizjay, I absolutely adore your avi - it gives me a giggle every time I see you & I do enjoy having you here

Aw Capp, thanks, I'm perpetually not dressed for the current season but if I keep this outfit on, I can skim right past Halloween and be ready for Christmas!!   Wahoo, I'll be first.Yay for me.   I'm always here but don't always have anything groovy to add but the Azzthonys always get me riled up.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: October 15, 2009, 10:38:51 PM »

O.K.  I had to quit reading Cindy's deposition.  I got to the part where they were asking about Caylee's routine - like what she would do in the morning throughout the day.  Cindy said as she got older she was able to get her own breakfast.  They asked if they let her pour her own milk and CA said NO they put it in a sippy cup the night before and Caylee would get up in the morning and fix herself cereal and go and get her milk out of the refrigerator and get a movie and eat breakfast and watch a movie.  OH MY GAWD!  This child was taking care of herself.  Miss Perfect CA or her dirty daughter could not fix that child a full breakfast?  I am spitting mad right now.

These people.

George said she poked him on the forehead every morning and HE FED HER breakfast. What 34 month old fixes their own breakfast?
Ok, my kids are 12 and 10 and THEY dont fix their own breakfast. Could be more about me than them, I will give you that, but what child, shy of 3, is up ON THEIR OWN, feeding themselves and operating electronics unsupervised?

It would seem to me if she was so self-sufficient, Cindy did not to be calling Casey every time she was in her care, and certainly did not need a nanny. Maybe given her seniority in that family, she should have been the one to hold down a job.

Sorry for the snark, I just dont know how to process how utterly disrespectful this is to baby Caylee.

Yes, he most definitely did.    Now, they are diverting and dodging...the fact is they cant get around their daughter being a lazy, lying skanky hoe so they are converting it to Caylee being gifted - in the process they make themselves look bad for leaving an under 3 year old unsupervised exposed to a household accident handling something they shouldnt have at that age.   The Anthonys dont seem to get that most of society realizes that it is not a matter of CAN or CANNOT, its a matter of SHOULD or SHOULD NOT

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: October 15, 2009, 10:40:53 PM »

I hope George and Cindy are ready for this bus coming at them full force!

Excerpts from the "48 Hours Mystery" interview are below:

KENNEY BADEN: The state had led you to believe that there’s duct tape around the mouth.

RODRIGUEZ: Oh, you’re saying there’s not?

KENNEY BADEN: All we can say is that’s going to be a disputed issue.

BAEZ: I think they botched this from the very beginning by arresting Casey Anthony without fully investigating the facts and circumstances surrounding this child’s disappearance.

KENNEY BADEN: It was ruined and spoiled in a lot of ways. For instance…the most important piece of evidence that the state thought they had, which is this demonizing duct tape, was contaminated by the FBI.

A lab technician’s DNA was found on the duct tape. Along with DNA belonging to an unidentified person…

KENNEY BADEN: Another party that did not belong to the FBI, did not belong to law enforcement, did not belong to Casey or any of her family members that is on that duct tape.

MACALUSO: A stranger. It was a stranger involved.

KENNEY BADEN: Somebody else is the killer of this child.

BAEZ: They want you to believe that this 22-year-old girl is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the entire FBI and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body off the side of the road…a block from her house.

RBut authorities say they have evidence that Casey premeditated the crime, conducting incriminating research on a family computer…. The subjects included "neck-breaking," "household weapons," "shovel," and "how to make chloroform."

KENNEY BADEN: You just assumed that Casey was conducting those searches.

RODRIGUEZ: No, I didn’t assume. That’s what the state says in their evidence.

KENNEY BADEN: They’re absolutely mistaken.

RODRIGUEZ: So you don’t deny that the searches happened, but you say it wasn’t Casey?

KENNEY BADEN: Correct.

While the defense claims that the prosecution’s evidence is not concrete, detectives have said that the fact that Casey did not immediately report Caylee’s disappearance, as well as Casey’s own behavior during the month her daughter was later said to be missing, which included partying at nightclubs, are damning. But Casey’s lawyers and her parents say that things are not as they seem.

RODRIGUEZ: Does it seem odd to you that she would be out dancing when Caylee was missing?

GEORGE: Casey told us she was trying to find where Caylee was at. There’s some kind of a connection there somewhere.

BAEZ: Things are not always as simple as they seem.

RODRIGUEZ: Would you care to elaborate?

BAEZ: No.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/15/48hours/main5386046.shtml

O.k., obviously Baez and Lyons have no viable defense at all because in this release they are claiming a stranger killed Caylee.  That's ludicrous...we've gone from 2 stories involving the unverifiable, non-existent Zenaida Fernadez-Gonzales to an unidentifiable stranger?!!  According to first red bolded statement, the defense is claiming a stranger killed Caylee.  In order for this defense to work, some basic questions (that will be asked) have to be answerable.
  • How did Perfect Stranger get Caylee?  From the non-existent Zenaida Fernandes-Gonzales?  How did Perfect Stranger know Zenaida? Did that happen in the Sawgrass story or the J. Blanchard Park story?  Your proof is?  Witnesses?
  • How did Perfect Stranger get into the Anthony home?  Evidence collected with Caylee's remains is tied to the Anthonys' home, as well as items recovered were from the home.  Neither Cindy nor George reported a breaking and entering in June or since Caylee disappeared. What are the odds that Perfect Stranger had a key?  How could Perfect Stranger have gotten a key?  Did someone let Perfect Stranger in? *Side Note:  Cindy & Casey stated Zenaida had a key, but if she was Caylee's nanny for two and a half years, she wouldn't be a stranger now would she?
  • According to Casey and George's testimony, they were home all morning.  How could Perfect Stranger enter the Anthony home on June 16th with Casey and George there and not be discovered?  According to Casey and George's sworn statements, they both left the house. When Casey and George were allegedly gone, so was Caylee.  How dould Perfect Stranger have taken her?
  • The porch rug from the Anthony home lit up under special lighting indicating Blood/DNA stain.  Items from the home itself were found with Caylee's remains.  So how could Perfect Stranger have taken Caylee at the Anthony home, if she was with Casey?
  • How would Perfect Stranger know where to find the trash bags, white cloth laundry bag/hamper, the shed key, the duct tape, Casey's scrapbooking supplies, and Caylee's fleece Winnie The Pooh blanket? And wouldn't Perfect Stranger's fingerprints be on other evidence (like the car trunk interior, the scrapbooking sticker sheets, and the duct tape rolls)?
  • How would Perfect Stranger have gotten Casey's car to put Caylee's body in the trunk?  Evidence shows there was a decomposing body in the trunk and the hair identifies it as Caylee. Wouldn't Casey have noticed her car was missing?  Wouldn't she have noticed the smell?  As she stated to LE that she drove the car that evening to "pick up Caylee" from Zenaida's.  Wouldn't she have noticed the decomposition smell in the car?  She drove it until June 27th when she abandoned it at Amscot, calling her boyfriend to declare it had broken down and asked for a ride. How did Perfect Stranger get a key to drive Casey's car?
  • Statistics verify that Perfect Strangers rarely (if ever) dump their murder victims minutes down the street from the victim's home.
  • How did Perfect Stranger get Casey's car to put Caylee's body in, return it, borrow it back a few days later long enough to dump the body, and then return it to Casey again?  Evidence shows the body was only in the trunk a few days before it was removed (established by the level of gases and chemical residues of the decomposition process in the trunk's interior).
  • How did Perfect Stranger again get the car to remove fingerprints from the outside and inside of the trunk, clean the trunk, and abandon it Amscot?  Who picked up Perfect Stranger at Amscot?

See what stupid defense argument this is. Here, the defense basically abandons the Zenaida Fernadez-Gonzales story altogether. The defense now has become "A stranger killed Caylee. But we don't know who and have zero evidence to support any of our claim."

Finally, the second red bolded section is actually good news for Cindy/George.  Even if the defense tries to assert that either of them did the computer searches, they have zero evidence linking Cindy/George to Perfect Stranger whom the defense claims killed Caylee.  Therefore, Cindy/George could not killed Caylee (accidentally or intentionally). IMO, Baez and Lyons shot themselves in both feet with these ridiculous statements.  Honestly, this sounds like something Casey would have made up off the cuff...rather than the work of two supposedly professional career attorneys.  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: October 15, 2009, 10:44:31 PM »

This is the start of the gas can and tape. 

Notice he now has no idea how the tape got on there, stating that it wasnt there when Casey returned it - so what is this going to be the case of the planted duct tape....well Bozo is no Johnny Cochran & Amazon's skirt dont fit so THIS SNIT WILL NOT FLY!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: October 15, 2009, 10:45:19 PM »

That is the biggest bunch of gobbledygoop! WTH did that mean??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: October 15, 2009, 10:46:12 PM »

Notice he now has no idea how the tape got on there, stating that it wasnt there when Casey returned it - so what is this going to be the case of the planted duct tape....well Bozo is no Johnny Cochran & Amazon's skirt dont fit so THIS SNIT WILL NOT FLY!

The DUCT TAPE MONSTER did it!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: October 15, 2009, 10:46:25 PM »

Tell it ISPY

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 15, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »

Because I do not believe Casey returned it at all. Never did. He was lying about the 16th and the 24th, period.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: October 15, 2009, 10:50:40 PM »

Did you all notice how short his answers became when discussing the duct tape and the cans?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: October 15, 2009, 10:54:30 PM »

Because I do not believe Casey returned it at all. Never did. He was lying about the 16th and the 24th, period.

Every time the man has opened his mouth it has been a lie!! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: October 15, 2009, 10:57:14 PM »

I hope Strickland is burning the midnight oil reading this mess and he will be in a snarky mood tomorrow morning. I know I will be. BAM!!!!! BAM!!! BAM!!!!! 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: October 15, 2009, 10:57:24 PM »

Dana,

Great, great show tonight.

The Anthony's still continue to amaze me. I am surprised Blink to not laugh herself silly when making the comment She (Cindy Anthony) said that she was conducting searches on chlorophyll because she thought her dogs were sick from eating bamboo. Wow. [All I could think of was the movie Billy Madison where Adam Sadler says, "chlorophyll, I thought you said boraphyll"]

Blink was her usually on point, factual and witty. Blink is spot on that the check fraud case is going to come back and haunt Casey Anthony in the murder trial.

Baez is in over his head.

Robin Sax & Mark Williams solid.

I just love Carmen Mercer! She calls it like she sees it. No beating around the bush with her. PC not in her vocab.

The picture nuts are out of control and shame on Americans for caring so much that provide The Paparazzi is a demand.

Nice work Dana, great show,
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: October 15, 2009, 10:57:27 PM »

ISPY~  great analysis and observations.  IMO, these attys don't really care. The unprofessional motions, courtroom ignorance, incompetence on so many levels on and on convince me that their only dedication about this is the eventual payola that will come from the notoriety from this case. The tv appearances, the magazine articles, books will be huge. I don't think kc nor how ridiculous the defense presents its case matters to them. In the long road ahead, after kc's judgement (no matter which way the verdict swings) they will be the most coveted of all things, the celebratoid . Bozo was the luckiest shcmuck in America the day he got the tap from evil princess.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: October 15, 2009, 10:59:01 PM »

BOMBSHELL,  Henkelstein was accused of breaking into the Anthony home, abducting a child & take personal belongings right underneath the Anthonys noses but not without leaving his mark on a gas can he contemplated blowing up their house with but he got sidetracked having a rendenvous with their daughter Casey because he heard she was the "tap this" queen of Orlando - after he committed his ultimate crime he returned to the home to leave his signature roll tape for the Anthonys to use on their posters as a courtesy toward their future needs.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 15, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »

Agreed

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: October 15, 2009, 11:01:06 PM »

George blames the High School for Casey not graduating.  They got a call 2 days before grad that she was short credits.  Sorry but they would have been telling Casey she had an issue way before this.  "Why would the High School let this happen...."

That sounds just like what we've already heard from the Anthonys-the "Everybody's picking on poor Casey.", "they're out to get Casey." mentality.  It's called failing to hold your child accountable or make her accountable for her own actions.  Otherwise known as passing the blame, refusing to accept responsibility.  Yes, every High School I've known (and I have quite a few Teacher relatives) notifies students waaaay ahead of Graduation because high failure rates affect the school's academic ratings and currently, their funding. There would have been report cards coming home and during the Senior Year particularly, usually phone calls from the school (Teachers, Guidance Counselors, Principals).  Maybe Casey was changing report grades or had fed her counselors/teachers/principal the mom-and-dad are divorcing/dad is dying lines, I don't know.  George & Cindy have zero right to blame the school system for their failure to supervise their own child.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: October 15, 2009, 11:04:15 PM »

BOMBSHELL,  Henkelstein was accused of breaking into the Anthony home, abducting a child & take personal belongings right underneath the Anthonys noses but not without leaving his mark on a gas can he contemplated blowing up their house with but he got sidetracked having a rendenvous with their daughter Casey because he heard she was the "tap this" queen of Orlando - after he committed his ultimate crime he returned to the home to leave his signature roll tape for the Anthonys to use on their posters as a courtesy toward their future needs.

That's a better story than the defense came up with!! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: October 15, 2009, 11:05:34 PM »

Dana,

The Anthony's still continue to amaze me. I am surprised Blink to not laugh herself silly when making the comment She (Cindy Anthony) said that she was conducting searches on chlorophyll because she thought her dogs were sick from eating bamboo. Wow. [All I could think of was the movie Billy Madison where Adam Sadler says, "chlorophyll, I thought you said boraphyll"]

Blink was her usually on point, factual and witty. Blink is spot on that the check fraud case is going to come back and haunt Casey Anthony in the murder trial.

I just love Carmen Mercer! She calls it like she sees it. No beating around the bush with her. PC not in her vocab.

The picture nuts are out of control and shame on Americans for caring so much that provide The Paparazzi is a demand.

RED, I won't lie and say I listened to Dana's show tonight, but I promise I will listen to it sometime this weekend. Thanks for all you do!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: October 15, 2009, 11:05:44 PM »

Dana,

Here here-

Dana was outstanding, how prepared is he? Yikes.

Yes, I did deep swallow on Cindy's comments, but honestly, I think we are all prepared for the hogwash from this family.

I remind myself they are aiding the prosecution, and alienating the reasonable people deciding Casey's fate, and maybe theirs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.