May 13, 2024, 03:32:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 350640 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #880 on: September 15, 2008, 05:47:34 PM »

JMHO - so far nothing LP has happened.

1.  She didn't talk.
2.  He didn't find Caylee.
3.  They never researched the back yard.
4.  There was no big shock announcement.

IDK - I don't think he is that credible.  I think he likes the media attention!

I don't think he's particularly credible either, and that's why I'm wondering why on earth they're flying out!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: September 15, 2008, 05:48:02 PM »

DCF INVESTIGATING PROTESTING FAMILY

The Department of Children and Families said Monday that video of the aforementioned child protesting and screaming, along with his mother, outside the Anthony house Saturday night, has prompted an investigation (Images | Raw Video).

DCF said they were alerted to the video by viewers who contacted their Florida Abuse Hotline. The video shows the boy possibly get injured during the altercation. The boy's arm appears to be slammed in the car door when the female driver is being restrained by a passenger.

DCF said they used the vehicle's license plate number to contact the family and "is taking all appropriate investigative steps to assess the child’s injuries and the circumstances surrounding the situation."

DCF told Eyewitness News they believe the child is doing okay.
Mrsrocko19, Where did you get that cute baby fairy avatar?  I absolutely love fairies.  doselady, las vegas

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: September 15, 2008, 05:48:41 PM »

WHAT?????WHY?????? 

They didn't say but they did say that Padilla thinks he knows why.

Des, ringy dingy!

Padilla thinks he knows everything, but I cannot imagine what this is! Has Padilla stated that Casey told him anything? I remember his story went from Casey never having a conversation with him, to him repeating some stuff she supposedly said but none of it rang true with anything substantial.

Thank you!! 
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: September 15, 2008, 05:49:29 PM »

What possibly could they get from Padilla that they couldn't get over the phone, e-mail, or FedEx???? Sounds like a waste of taxpayer money to me.

There's got to be a reason for it. Melich is FAR to busy right now for frivolity. Maybe a polygraph? Maybe a sworn afidvit? Could be anything really but, it must be important enough to go there.

IMO I think it would have to be more important than a polygraph and a sworn affidavit.  The LE where Padilla is could do that.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #884 on: September 15, 2008, 05:49:40 PM »

What possibly could they get from Padilla that they couldn't get over the phone, e-mail, or FedEx???? Sounds like a waste of taxpayer money to me.

There's got to be a reason for it. Melich is FAR to busy right now for frivolity. Maybe a polygraph? Maybe a sworn afidvit? Could be anything really but, it must be important enough to go there.

Ok you know what they need to change the phrase from "curiosity killed the cat" to "curiosity killed the monkey"...this is torchure!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: September 15, 2008, 05:49:46 PM »

Here's the link to the live news. I'm going to listen again at 6pm and see if they say more. Join me.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: September 15, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »

the 2 area's of thin hair in Caylee's video could be significant as hair loss is a side effect of sedative/depressant type drugs used over a period of time in adults. The PDR's just usually state studies in children incomplete or the good ole CYA use only under advice of MD under certain age /wt. Someone had posted they agreed with my post this was odd but didn't know the signif. of it.

I like the idea of Chloroform used as topical for herpes as the possible explanation for Casey having it.Common sense thinking 1 out of 5 have it. Young people who drink and party have frequent sexual partners. If in an outbreak herpes is said to be very painful. I think if George and Cindy tried to clean up the car they would have done a better job A , B would have not called police when they did to implicate themselves in cover up.Even if I still shake my head that this woman put a pair of pants prolly bought at Target and maybe smelling of decomp in HER OWN WASHING MACHINE I don't think she did it to cover up just simply to be doing something .She can't make Casey talk but she can drive up signs in her yard .  I think it is possible something bad happened to Caylee because Casey was careless,  woke up to find something bad had happened, let her play in playhouse out in heat, Caylee got sleepy took a nap meanwhile her mom got to yakking on phone or computer 2 or 3 hours later she went outside to check on her and oh my gosh she was dead in the hot playhouse, Casey tried to each her parents but when she couldn't she got to thinking all I have heard is what a sorry assed mom I am now I will hear it for the rest of my life.I can't bring her back so  I will just make this go away. Look again at the pick of Casey somewhere in courtroom maybe. She is wearing the pink cuff's Casey is crying Her mother is standing with her arms folded. George is behind Cindy Maybe with his hand on her arm or something. If looks could kill Cindy Anthony would have just killed her own daughter. However, I don't buy the 24 hr no calls made by Miss AT&T. She would have had to lived under a rock not to have known about pre-pay cards being untraceable since 9/11 that was general topic on any safety news blurb . Help me out here. what do you think. Correct me where I am mistaken
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: September 15, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

JMHO - so far nothing LP has happened.

1.  She didn't talk.
2.  He didn't find Caylee.
3.  They never researched the back yard.
4.  There was no big shock announcement.

IDK - I don't think he is that credible.  I think he likes the media attention!

I don't think he's particularly credible either, and that's why I'm wondering why on earth they're flying out!

He has said some pretty wild stuff on NG maybe they want to be face to face with him, and ask him about what he has said.  See if they can tell he is lying or not.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #888 on: September 15, 2008, 05:52:16 PM »

I will admit when this 10 gallon hat cowboy rolled into town i wanted to slap him...We have gotten alot of information from him.. Think about it he is the one that let up know about casey's new story on the kidnapping. He is also the one who told up about the lie detector test the anthony's refused to take.. When everyone else was telling us they were never asked to and there was no need to do a test..

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 15, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »

Fox 35 News Live

Detective Yuri Melich is flying to California to meet with Padilla and his staff

WHY would he do that??? Padilla doesn't know anything.............  does he?
JMO everything that man has said on ng has been truthful  The lie detector test the new story casey is using about the script at blanchard park..The only thing that hasn't come up is the shocking dna and leading us to believe lee or george is the father of caylee..
Yeah, I think Padilla told Des he thinks Lee is the dada.  I think Padilla has good inside sources, but doesn't want to mess up their case, so he strategically leaks

And I have to wonder why this couldn't be done over the phone.... They are going to see him and not other way around......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: September 15, 2008, 05:54:47 PM »

I will admit when this 10 gallon hat cowboy rolled into town i wanted to slap him...We have gotten alot of information from him.. Think about it he is the one that let up know about casey's new story on the kidnapping. He is also the one who told up about the lie detector test the anthony's refused to take.. When everyone else was telling us they were never asked to and there was no need to do a test..

I like him.  He seems to be a good man with a big heart. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #891 on: September 15, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »

Does anyone know where the link is to the interview where cindy stated she didn't want to lose another one? I have found several i haven't seen but none with her saying that.

Cindy Anthony - Rozzie Franco

I don't wanna lose another one.

8 minutes 20 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qQpui-tv7U

p.s. the interview footage where she said it does exist - btw - i have seen it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: September 15, 2008, 05:55:01 PM »

Sorry I have been gone a couple of days but did some one confirm that the FBI asked the Anthony's to take a polyghraph, I mean besides just Padilla saying so?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: September 15, 2008, 05:55:24 PM »

Remains found in river confirmed as human

By Joe VanHoose
Star-Banner

Published: Monday, September 15, 2008 at 11:15 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, September 15, 2008 at 11:23 a.m.

SHARPES FERRY – Marion County sheriff’s officials confirmed Monday that the torso found in the Ocklawaha River on Sunday afternoon is human.

Sheriff’s Office crews arrived at the Sharpes Ferry bridge at daybreak Monday to search for other evidence near where the body was found. The sheriff’s Field Force Team searched the banks of the river while divers felt their way through the muddy water.

“We want to cover all the area between Sharpes Ferry and State Road 40,” said Sheriff’s Office Capt. Jimmy Pogue. “The search is more difficult because of all the recent rain we’ve had. The banks of the river have been extended by 20 feet.”

Pogue said the Sheriff’s Office was called by a boater who found the torso about 300 yards north of the Sharpes Ferry bridge Sunday at about 2:30 p.m. The torso was taken to the Marion County Medical Examiner’s Office, where an autopsy is being performed today. Pogue said it was too early to tell any details about the body.

In the meantime, the sheriff’s officials set up shop on the bridge to organize a full search for any additional evidence.

“We have two boats in the water, plus our 12-member field force team, and we have the helicopter out with spotters in it,” Pogue said. “We want as many eyes on the area as possible.”

Divers in the river had to rely more on their sense of touch than sight as they combed through the black water on Monday.

“You can’t see a thing,” said Sheriff’s Office diver Aaron Levy. “Everything is completely black. It’s all about feel right now.”

http://www.ocala.com/article/20080915/NEWS/809150259/1402/NEWS&title=Remains_found_in_river_confirmed_as_human

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #894 on: September 15, 2008, 05:56:03 PM »

Fox 35 News Live

Detective Yuri Melich is flying to California to meet with Padilla and his staff

JMO everything that man has said on ng has been truthful  The lie detector test the new story casey is using about the script at blanchard park..The only thing that hasn't come up is the shocking dna and leading us to believe lee or george is the father of caylee..
Yeah, I think Padilla told Des he thinks Lee is the dada.  I think Padilla has good inside sources, but doesn't want to mess up their case, so he strategically leaks

And I have to wonder why this couldn't be done over the phone.... They are going to see him and not other way around......
does anyone have the link where they say they are flying to cali to talk to him?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 15, 2008, 05:56:39 PM »

Fox 35 News Live

I think one of his people ( a girl i think) that was inside the house overheard something and they are going there to interview her in person
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: September 15, 2008, 05:57:34 PM »

Remains found in river confirmed as human

By Joe VanHoose
Star-Banner

Published: Monday, September 15, 2008 at 11:15 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, September 15, 2008 at 11:23 a.m.

SHARPES FERRY – Marion County sheriff’s officials confirmed Monday that the torso found in the Ocklawaha River on Sunday afternoon is human.

Sheriff’s Office crews arrived at the Sharpes Ferry bridge at daybreak Monday to search for other evidence near where the body was found. The sheriff’s Field Force Team searched the banks of the river while divers felt their way through the muddy water.

“We want to cover all the area between Sharpes Ferry and State Road 40,” said Sheriff’s Office Capt. Jimmy Pogue. “The search is more difficult because of all the recent rain we’ve had. The banks of the river have been extended by 20 feet.”

Pogue said the Sheriff’s Office was called by a boater who found the torso about 300 yards north of the Sharpes Ferry bridge Sunday at about 2:30 p.m. The torso was taken to the Marion County Medical Examiner’s Office, where an autopsy is being performed today. Pogue said it was too early to tell any details about the body.

In the meantime, the sheriff’s officials set up shop on the bridge to organize a full search for any additional evidence.

“We have two boats in the water, plus our 12-member field force team, and we have the helicopter out with spotters in it,” Pogue said. “We want as many eyes on the area as possible.”

Divers in the river had to rely more on their sense of touch than sight as they combed through the black water on Monday.

“You can’t see a thing,” said Sheriff’s Office diver Aaron Levy. “Everything is completely black. It’s all about feel right now.”

http://www.ocala.com/article/20080915/NEWS/809150259/1402/NEWS&title=Remains_found_in_river_confirmed_as_human

I read they also confirmed it was NOT a child but that it was a young adult.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: September 15, 2008, 05:58:22 PM »

He has said many contradictory things as well.   I just don't think LE was happy when he inserted himself into this case, I would wonder why they would tell him anything.  Why would Casey tell him or his staff anything.  I am just sceptical of him.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: September 15, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »

<<OFFICERS ALLEGEDLY ADMIT TO SEX WITH CASEY

Casey Anthony is reportedly causing a stir inside the Orlando Police Department. An inside source told Eyewitness News at least two officers have stepped forward claiming to have had sexual relationships with her.

In august, Anthony Rusciano was fired from his position as an Orange County deputy for lying about his relationship with Casey.

A police spokesperson refused to comment on any aspect of the Caylee Anthony case. >>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Slore get's around!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #899 on: September 15, 2008, 05:58:49 PM »

Can't get enough of it!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.