May 02, 2024, 06:08:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176526 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2009, 07:17:32 PM »

casa- it's rare if ever, that I post regarding the family. I made the post last night to express the family's wishes as they were related direct (first person) to me. I also don't owe an explanation to any of the posters from other sites.

fyi, I would disagree that they do not read here.

BlueMoon, I think that's a fine suggestion if the grumble folks want to open their forum for reading but also posting and allow for some fair play, I won't hold my breath however.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2009, 07:19:14 PM »

O/T

San - if you are reading here did the score before the extra point count? 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2009, 07:20:48 PM »

O/T Klaas

nope the first TD was called back but nonetheless the score is now Steelers 10 to Cards 0 but Cards are now on the 2 yd line

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2009, 07:22:28 PM »

Touchdown Cardinals and extra point good

PIT 10
CAR 7

I love the underdog!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2009, 07:22:51 PM »

casa- it's rare if ever, that I post regarding the family. I made the post last night to express the family's wishes as they were related direct (first person) to me. I also don't owe an explanation to any of the posters from other sites.

BlueMoon, I think that's a fine suggestion if the grumble folks want to open their forum for reading but also posting and allow for some fair play, I won't hold my breath however.

Thanks None, that was my point and I too do not believe they will open it up for the same kind of treatment.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »

O/T

It is 10-7 Pittsburg right now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 -
« Reply #514 on: January 29, 2009, 02:42:33 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Keepthefaith on January 29, 2009, 02:16:23 PM
Quote from: Keepthefaith on January 29, 2009, 02:05:17 PM
OK.I must ask.If you are a memeber at CnG and are aware of what is going on.How can you affiliate yourself with such nonsense??

I find it very telling that this has illicited no response.Why be a member somewhere and not be able to admit it?If your a member there you must know what's going on!

KTF, Save your breath.  I called them out on this last night..... no response.  They have been afforded the opportunity to come here and defend their stance and continue to refuse to do so.  Instead, they chose to come here and slander fellow posters with absolutely no facts to back themselves up. 

They keep sending "messengers" over here to post their garbage but we are not privy to post at their site.  Why don't they open their forum and make it public?   Afraid to?!!!

BUMP

Just sayin................
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2009, 07:27:04 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 -
« Reply #514 on: January 29, 2009, 02:42:33 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Keepthefaith on January 29, 2009, 02:16:23 PM
Quote from: Keepthefaith on January 29, 2009, 02:05:17 PM
OK.I must ask.If you are a memeber at CnG and are aware of what is going on.How can you affiliate yourself with such nonsense??

I find it very telling that this has illicited no response.Why be a member somewhere and not be able to admit it?If your a member there you must know what's going on!

KTF, Save your breath.  I called them out on this last night..... no response.  They have been afforded the opportunity to come here and defend their stance and continue to refuse to do so.  Instead, they chose to come here and slander fellow posters with absolutely no facts to back themselves up. 

They keep sending "messengers" over here to post their garbage but we are not privy to post at their site.  Why don't they open their forum and make it public?   Afraid to?!!!

BUMP

Just sayin................

Thank You Kycat. Hope all is well down in Ky country.You to Blue moon!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2009, 07:27:46 PM »

none, nothing I said in any way referred to you.  I was just stating the fact that I hated that people were turning on each other.  I also meant that if I was told things and told to be quiet about it I was, as I am sure you are. 
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2009, 07:33:28 PM »

O/T Klaas

nope the first TD was called back but nonetheless the score is now Steelers 10 to Cards 0 but Cards are now on the 2 yd line
  finally something I can understand on here!  Enjoy the game all.

I don't know what all the fighting is about and I don't want to know.. I just want Justice for Natalee's family.  PEACE.

Beans
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2009, 07:34:00 PM »

Is this supposed to be for me?

It can be for whomever!

PI, Beth's brother, said it best......"the effort was supberb, but the game
was fixed."

I trust PI's statement.All of it!

Yes , Keep the Faith, I also trust things that PI has said totally!  Find out what city and state I live in.   I just don't say much as I know to keep my mouth shut when I am asked to.

Yes,

Why would you encourage anyone here to find out where you're from?  And if you know how to keep your mouth shut, why would you make that statement at all?  Just opens the door to questions that without that statement would not exist.

JMO

I think that she knows someone, who knows someone, who knows Beth.
Her daughter knows someone who knows Sllvetti.

Thanks Magnolia, I know who casa is; I've been here many times when she's been here.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2009, 07:34:26 PM »

none, nothing I said in any way referred to you.  I was just stating the fact that I hated that people were turning on each other.  I also meant that if I was told things and told to be quiet about it I was, as I am sure you are. 

thank you casa. The last thing I want is to see the family or who speaks to whom or the like, drawn into the forum here as well.

We need to support the family to the greatest degree possible. I also don't think they have any issue with debate or differing opinions - just animosity regarding it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2009, 07:36:53 PM »

O/T Klaas

finally something I can understand on here!  Enjoy the game all.

I don't know what all the fighting is about and I don't want to know.. I just want Justice for Natalee's family.  PEACE.

Beans

Good to see you beans!  Justice for Natalee!!!!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2009, 07:37:32 PM »

PIT 10
CAR 7

I love the underdog!

Me too wingnut!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2009, 07:41:31 PM »

O/T

Yes  
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2009, 07:41:41 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys, Thanx for the shout out KTF.  Things seem to be melting around here some.......... thank the good Lord! 

Trying to watch the game, do laundry and hang with the Monkeys!!

Edit to fix typo
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 07:43:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2009, 07:42:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys, Thanx for the shout out KTF.  Things seem to be melting around here some.......... thank the good Lord! 

Where is my edit button!!!!     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »

Edit to fix typo

Good to see you KYcat!  Glad you're hanging out with us tonight!   

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2009, 07:44:55 PM »

PIT 10
CAR 7

I love the underdog!

Me too wingnut!   

Me too!!! 

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »

thank you casa. The last thing I want is to see the family or who speaks to whom or the like, drawn into the forum here as well.

We need to support the family to the greatest degree possible. I also don't think they have any issue with debate or differing opinions - just animosity regarding it.

I totally agree none!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.