May 14, 2024, 02:56:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 451056 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1880 on: October 02, 2009, 12:05:12 AM »

It could be hours before we know who gets booked tonight, it seems they are entered into the computer as theyI hope she  are bonded out, so that takes some time...WHERE IS HALEIGH????... I hope she is found soon, safe, one way or another. I am going to bed since I have a huge weekend ahead and am overly excited, I hope I can sleep! My hope and peace will be to sign on Monday and see some resolution in this case. Goodknight All Monkeys!!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: October 02, 2009, 12:06:27 AM »

OT question - All threads on SM are open for public viewing?  We don't have a lockdown members only vent thread anywhere do we?
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1882 on: October 02, 2009, 12:10:28 AM »

Hey, where did everybody go!....I see the Croslins have returned to Putnam, Ill bet something was about to go down before they were stopped by the LE,,,,,no telling about that bunch........hope the mice in the area is laying low..lo......come on Monkeys , lets find out who is in the car with them....Oh My.....

Hi HH!  The day crew went nite-nite.    

Something about the Croslins on the scanner, as if they've arrived en masse, and possibly stopped by patrol, not sure yet.        And something about the older, legally blind man supposedly having reported a shovel missing.   As in more of what the Croslin's 'may have' taken from him that night.  Not sure if the two are connected yet.   

Would they stop a car full of Croslin's entering the town cuz of a missing shovel?  lol  Dunno. 

How ya doing? 

HH~ no one knows if Marvin Martin has reported a shovel missing, that's just part a local report but could be a misprint, clarity would be welcome but not likely, check back a page for link I need put my head on my pillow...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1883 on: October 02, 2009, 12:14:04 AM »

OT question - All threads on SM are open for public viewing?  We don't have a lockdown members only vent thread anywhere do we?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: October 02, 2009, 12:20:39 AM »

Hey, where did everybody go!....I see the Croslins have returned to Putnam, Ill bet something was about to go down before they were stopped by the LE,,,,,no telling about that bunch........hope the mice in the area is laying low..lo......come on Monkeys , lets find out who is in the car with them....Oh My.....

Something about the Croslins on the scanner, as if they've arrived en masse, and possibly stopped by patrol, not sure yet.        And something about the older, legally blind man supposedly having reported a shovel missing.   As in more of what the Croslin's 'may have' taken from him that night.  Not sure if the two are connected yet.   

Would they stop a car full of Croslin's entering the town cuz of a missing shovel?  lol  Dunno. 

How ya doing? 

HH~ no one knows if Marvin Martin has reported a shovel missing, that's just part a local report but could be a misprint, clarity would be welcome but not likely, check back a page for link I need put my head on my pillow...
Thanks Mavan, I did go look , but could you please get on to Wyks...she is the one that said it...lol...not me.....just kidding, I know we havent fot confirmation about the shovel yet......but I wouldnt put it past Tmmy to take one and anything wlse that wasnt nailed down and stuck there with super glue!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1885 on: October 02, 2009, 12:21:53 AM »

I think the shovel may have been a misprint from a news report.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: October 02, 2009, 12:23:47 AM »

Guess that means no.  Thank you for the response. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: October 02, 2009, 12:27:58 AM »

Maybe Tommy took that shovel to play waccaron. jj
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: October 02, 2009, 12:30:00 AM »

All threads at SM are open.  Red feels very strongly that it's important for everything to be out in the open.  When you have private areas it tends to start troubles.  People post things they don't think anyone else will see and inevitably, someone copies and posts it someplace else on the internet.  I've seen it happen time and time again.  There is no such thing as a truly private area in a forum.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: October 02, 2009, 12:32:40 AM »

All threads at SM are open.  Red feels very strongly that it's important for everything to be out in the open.  When you have private areas it tends to start troubles.  People post things they don't think anyone else will see and inevitably, someone copies and posts it someplace else on the internet.  I've seen it happen time and time again.  There is no such thing as a truly private area in a forum.

Very true now that you put it that way and it wasn't a big deal anyway just wanted privacy. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1890 on: October 02, 2009, 12:37:30 AM »

How ya doing? 

Thanks Mavan, I did go look , but could you please get on to Wyks...she is the one that said it...lol...not me.....just kidding, I know we havent fot confirmation about the shovel yet......but I wouldnt put it past Tmmy to take one and anything wlse that wasnt nailed down and stuck there with super glue!!

I saw that!!       

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: October 02, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »

Hiya darla, it could have been, who knows, but like I said, I wouldnt put it past Tommy to take one......he might have needed it to bury the dead rat he found in the mailbox....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1892 on: October 02, 2009, 12:40:59 AM »

How ya doing? 

Im doing good Wyks, my bruises are turning colors and now I look like a really ugly rainbow..lol....I dont think they would stop there car for a stolen shovel, sounds like to me they were watching out for them....do we know wjere they were stopped...like what street....someone could have called and alerted LE that they were around town.....hmmm

Am glad you're doing good, HH!  The bruises should be better in a few... hehe. 

Well, about 5 names or so were ran at the same time, as if they are all in the same car.  lolol.  Could be they passed dunkin donuts and it went from there, with a curious officer.    

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1893 on: October 02, 2009, 12:52:39 AM »

Hiya darla, it could have been, who knows, but like I said, I wouldnt put it past Tommy to take one......he might have needed it to bury the dead rat he found in the mailbox....lol

Oh it is a possibility HH, but since it was in an article about Lisa Croslin stealing the checks I think they might have just made a mistake. But it does look like the crew is back in town. I didn't catch where they were stoped or anything.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: October 02, 2009, 12:53:51 AM »

I may be the last person posting on the Haleigh thread to find out about this.. but maybe not.  lol  So just gonna post this link for those interested...

Speech reversals for the Haleigh case:

(if you don't know what 'speech reversal' is, just click on HOME for the definition, then back on 'examples' and then on Haleigh's case.) 

There's 3 pages done so far, for this case.  Here's just a snip that got me hooked.  lol

"The speech reversals from Misty Croslin-Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not knowing who abducted Haleigh Cummings as well as not having anything personally to do with her disappearance."

http://www.backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_037.htm

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: October 02, 2009, 12:59:51 AM »

O/t but I asked earlier what happen to dolce because I haven't seen her n here in awhile and someone said that she had been banned cause she did not have twins. Can someone explain? She got got banned because she did not have twins I don't get it y ban someone because she did not have twins. I don't understand.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: October 02, 2009, 01:05:28 AM »

O/t but I asked earlier what happen to dolce because I haven't seen her n here in awhile and someone said that she had been banned cause she did not have twins. Can someone explain? She got got banned because she did not have twins I don't get it y ban someone because she did not have twins. I don't understand.

It goes way deeper than that, Luvmyboys.  It was suggested that you go to the musings thread with this.  Ask there, ok?  That's what I did to find out more about it. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: October 02, 2009, 01:05:32 AM »

I may be the last person posting on the Haleigh thread to find out about this.. but maybe not.  lol  So just gonna post this link for those interested...

Speech reversals for the Haleigh case:

(if you don't know what 'speech reversal' is, just click on HOME for the definition, then back on 'examples' and then on Haleigh's case.) 

There's 3 pages done so far, for this case.  Here's just a snip that got me hooked.  lol

"The speech reversals from Misty Croslin-Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not knowing who abducted Haleigh Cummings as well as not having anything personally to do with her disappearance."

http://www.backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_037.htm

Looks like hokus-pokus to me.

From wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_speech

"Most academics in the field of linguistics have not paid attention to Oates' work,[6] and it has been called a pseudoscience.[1][2] For the most part, universities and research institutes have refused to test Oates' theories because of a lack of theoretical basis to make his predictions even worth testing, and the fact that many of his claims are untestable,[7][3][2] but one of the few scientific experiments to evaluate Oates' claims did not support his findings.[6] Others have criticized "reverse speech" as lacking a rigorous methodology and not being informed by an understanding of issues in linguistics,[2] and characterized Oates as "more interested in making a profit than educating others," pointing out the large amount of merchandise and services his website sells."

Just want to try to be objective here. Wink

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: October 02, 2009, 01:08:15 AM »

She wasnt banned for that, she was banned because she lied about being pregnant, where she lived, she posted pictures of babies that was not hers to post, and pictures of herself and other things that wasnt hers to post....thats all I can say, and if you want to go over to musings Im sure they can answer you better over there, we shouldnt be talking about her here....this is Haleighs thread.......Im done....

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1899 on: October 02, 2009, 01:13:07 AM »

Musings #45. Read reply#14.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.