May 13, 2024, 12:47:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 477411 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 25, 2008, 12:15:10 PM »

Has anyone contacted joseph yet If not I will..
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: August 25, 2008, 12:15:13 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17286906/detail.html

Bounty Hunter: Mom Gave Caylee To Friends To Avoid Supervision
3-Year-Old Missing Since Mid-June

POSTED: 9:55 am EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:58 am EDT August 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The celebrity bounty hunter who helped orchestrate the release of Casey Anthony from jail said he believes she handed her daughter over to friends to get away from her parents' overbearing supervision.

Leonard Padilla, who helped post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond, told Local 6 News that he believes Casey Anthony and her friends are now caught in a web of lies regarding her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.

"She can't go to law enforcement and tell them the truth because she doesn't want to get her friends in a jackpot because they've already lied to law enforcement," Padilla said.

Padilla said that he intends to follow leads and tips -- without the assistance of law enforcement -- in the search for the missing girl, Local 6 News reported.

"The issue is (to) get the little girl back, call law enforcement, get immunity, tell them you lied (and say) 'Here's the child, go get her,'" Padilla said.

Padilla said he plans to prove within five days that Caylee is alive.

Casey Anthony, 22, who is on home confinement at her parents' home and being monitored by an ankle bracelet, is scheduled on Monday to leave the house to make her first weekly visit with a case manager, who will verify that she is meeting the conditions of her bond.

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw Caylee.
(snipped)

If by some miracle Caylee is alive SHAME ON ALL OF THEM! 

Friends?  GMAB!  According to any so called friends Casey is a habitual/chronic liar and I haven't seen evidence of friends....Besides that, what "friends" her age would just take in a 3 year old, just as a favor?  Do you not think they would have turned on Casey in a heartbeat if they knew they had the little girl a nation is looking for?  They at that point would not have been in any trouble because they had permission from Casey to have Caylee. 

WHY would they keep up the cherade?

I hope beyond hope that Caylee is alive, but it doesn't make sense for someone to be keeping her - just to help Casey out...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: August 25, 2008, 12:16:11 PM »

Padilla keeps slipping up in his theories, it seems to me.  At first, he thought that Casey had just given Caylee to the wrong person, someone not trustworthy, in other words, chose the wrong sitter.  Then he talked about her being madly in love and making a mistake, as if she was so into Tony that she left Caylee alone or let her go with someone who took her far away.  Now it seems he is trying a conspiracy theory, wherein all of her friends are involved.  None of that makes sense.  He seems to be working for Baez to muddy the waters and cloud the issues.

I don't have to keep changing my theory, because it's going to be correct.

Casey killed Caylee

I don't want to be correct - but that's where everything points.

I get the info - and process the info - and draw my conclusion.

it's a simple 1-2-3.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #783 on: August 25, 2008, 12:16:38 PM »

That could have been a false report, but just in case.....

Please keep us posted.

I will, but since I'm in California, I can only get the local stuff online, so hopefully I'll see something soon.

There was also mention of discovery of documents related to the child neglect case.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #784 on: August 25, 2008, 12:18:04 PM »

Alright, what teases they are!  Apparently the dumpster pic has to do with PIZZA.   

Sorry for the false alarm.  I'm glad Caylee isn't in a dumpster, though - as far as we know.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: August 25, 2008, 12:18:08 PM »

That could have been a false report, but just in case.....

Please keep us posted.

I will, but since I'm in California, I can only get the local stuff online, so hopefully I'll see something soon.

There was also mention of discovery of documents related to the child neglect case.

Thank you flossy!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: August 25, 2008, 12:18:15 PM »

There is a very real possibility this story will end at a landfill.  In the past, I have compared Casey to Lori Hacking's husband, who told one lie after another about graduating from college and being accepted to med school, when neither of those things have happened.  But he apparently had some conscience because he had a breakdown after the police were called and eventually confessed to his two brothers.  Instead of trying to get to the truth, Cindy and George are playing the fools and dishonoring their granddaughter in every way.  And Casey is not cracking, although I think being stuck in that house with those parents is a form of torture for her.  As has been said, Casey could allow someone else to care for her child without going through all this stuff.  And to me if she wanted Caylee away from her parents enough to stay in jail, it is because one or both of them abused the child.  Padilla keeps running his mouth and giving Casey motive for a crime and implicating her parents, too.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: August 25, 2008, 12:24:37 PM »

Have to agree with Hudsunn - since nobody has been able to find this child one way or another.  Alive or in some shallow grave - I would think this is unfortunately going to be a bigger mess. 

I am at work so I am trying to keep up and every now-and-again, throw my thoughts out there. 

Once more, let's cut to the chase, this girl is a professional liar.  She is used to being spoiled and getting her own way - no matter what the cost.  I think that beautiful little girl became such an inconveniencce to her... 

Lastly - I do hope I am wrong, but one thought to the recent news..."What friends???"  PLUHEEZ! 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: August 25, 2008, 12:25:36 PM »

Has anyone contacted joseph yet If not I will..

I did. He needed some addresses.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: August 25, 2008, 12:28:55 PM »

I just read on the Fox Orlando site that coming up on Local 6 news, there is a report of new evidence, including a picture of a dumpster.

It sounds like it's coming up in a few.

Locals, turn on your TV!!

WOW, thanks for the info
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: August 25, 2008, 12:35:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17288138/detail.html

Casey Anthony Expected To Meet With Case Manager At Jail

POSTED: 11:44 am EDT August 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will return to the Orange County jail Monday afternoon where she's expected to talk with jail officials about the status of her home confinement.

Casey Anthony's father George left the house Monday morning with no interest in making any statements to the media. His daughter is headed back to county jail Monday, where she’ll meet with a case manager to discuss her home-confinement.

“They sit there and she goes over the rules that they’re going to give her. She already has a 10-page document of those rules, but they’ll give her some additional rules. Then she will put in her request as far as, 'I’d like to go here, I’d like to do this,'" explained bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Padilla told Eyewitness News he hasn’t spoken with Casey since he helped bail her out of jail last week. His focus is finding 3-year-old Caylee. Over the weekend, the family received several hundred emails that Padilla's team needs to sort through.

“Some have anonymously given us information. The vast majority think that the child is alive, that she is with friends of Casey," Padilla said.

The 22-year-old is said to be in a better state of mind since her release and apparently is ready to cope with what’s ahead, whatever that may be.

"Being around your family is a lot better than being in jail," Padilla said.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 25, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »

It really is ashame that they can't throw her (Casey) back in jail BUT in general population.  Maybe some huge mean women can scare her into saying something other than lies.  Yeah, general population without being allowed to call or be called from her crazy parents or brother.  Only phone calls allowed are her lawyer.

But to WAIT another 5 days or so???  Are all of these people out of their minds.  They are simply saying they all know this child is dead, otherwise (2+2 here) they would NOT BE WAITING FOR ANYONE - FRIENDS, KIDNAPPERS, DRUG LORDS - - - NOT!!!  Wait - yeah sure.  

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: August 25, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »

It really is ashame that they can't throw her (Casey) back in jail BUT in general population.  Maybe some huge mean women can scare her into saying something other than lies.  Yeah, general population without being allowed to call or be called from her crazy parents or brother.  Only phone calls allowed are her lawyer.

But to WAIT another 5 days or so???  Are all of these people out of their minds.  They are simply saying they all know this child is dead, otherwise (2+2 here) they would NOT BE WAITING FOR ANYONE - FRIENDS, KIDNAPPERS, DRUG LORDS - - - NOT!!!  Wait - yeah sure.  

Sleeks - I don't get it either.  I also don't understand how some can look at what's happening and think it makes sense. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: August 25, 2008, 12:41:38 PM »

"Being around your family is a lot better than being in jail," Padilla said.

Not if you hate your family and hid your daughter to punish them, IMO.

They talk out both ends of their @sses!

Every sentence from this circus of freaks contradicts the previous sentence.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: August 25, 2008, 12:42:52 PM »

you know what I find utterly hysterical?

Padilla sees a chance to make a ton of money - he just can't figure out how to do it yet.

and the icing on the cake is - Garrison can't figure it out either. 

they're drooling all over themselves and not watching the rear view mirror and not seeing

that train coming down the track.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: August 25, 2008, 12:43:53 PM »

Thank you Klaas

So I think Casey is in black, Melinda in white dress and trenton in blue shirt

Sorry, was cleaning and working in the kitchen.  I take a look now.

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

Bumping this for joseph.jordan..........I fell behind in reading so I'm not sure if this has been done.

I tried to edit it in Photoshop... but it just didn't do much... I can not get a good image... I'm sure it's already been tried anyway....

this picture was taken last summer at Joshua Duckett's brother Justin's wedding.

Melinda was dead at that time, and Trenton had been missing for almost a year.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: August 25, 2008, 12:44:05 PM »

It really is ashame that they can't throw her (Casey) back in jail BUT in general population.  Maybe some huge mean women can scare her into saying something other than lies.  Yeah, general population without being allowed to call or be called from her crazy parents or brother.  Only phone calls allowed are her lawyer.

But to WAIT another 5 days or so???  Are all of these people out of their minds.  They are simply saying they all know this child is dead, otherwise (2+2 here) they would NOT BE WAITING FOR ANYONE - FRIENDS, KIDNAPPERS, DRUG LORDS - - - NOT!!!  Wait - yeah sure. 

Sleeks - I don't get it either.  I also don't understand how some can look at what's happening and think it makes sense. 

Lets wait another 5 days cause we've only given them 2 months....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 25, 2008, 12:44:36 PM »

Klaas, important email in your SM basket

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: August 25, 2008, 12:47:17 PM »

Thank you Klaas

So I think Casey is in black, Melinda in white dress and trenton in blue shirt

Sorry, was cleaning and working in the kitchen.  I take a look now.

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

Bumping this for joseph.jordan..........I fell behind in reading so I'm not sure if this has been done.

I tried to edit it in Photoshop... but it just didn't do much... I can not get a good image... I'm sure it's already been tried anyway....

this picture was taken last summer at Joshua Duckett's brother Justin's wedding.

Melinda was dead at that time, and Trenton had been missing for almost a year.

IMO, hell would freeze over before Casey would ever wear this black dress....not short enough for her @ss

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #799 on: August 25, 2008, 12:47:22 PM »

Alright, what teases they are!  Apparently the dumpster pic has to do with PIZZA.   

Sorry for the false alarm.  I'm glad Caylee isn't in a dumpster, though - as far as we know.

Those darn pizzas, they just cannot stop...

Since the Anthony's seem to love the bizzare, let's pretend the pizzas represent a "mafia" connection.

Is it regular or Sicilian crust????

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.