May 13, 2024, 10:47:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 362380 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: November 22, 2008, 10:34:49 PM »

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your input.  Have been lurking for quite a while as well as trying to catch up to the "current" topic in order to put a couple of ideas out.

IMO George did see inside of that trunk.  He says "he wanted to get the wedge out of the trunk, blah, blah, blah"....well she beats him to the trunk and hands him the gas cans...well, what happened to him wanting the wedge?

The other thing that bothers me is the two flat tires.  How do u get two flat tires?  jumping a curb? can't figure that one any ideas?  when did it happen, anyone remember?  I always remember it is the "small" things that trip them up.  (Like Son of Sam getting a parking ticket.)

As far as the dynamics of the family, the thing that becomes most evident in these latest videos is that George is always looking for someone else to blame.  The school counselor for not letting them know about the half credit short.  The on-line scam, etc.  On top of all of the credit card "blowing"..he said he got 60 grand for a settlement..however, he spent it all in a few months too.  He wanted to blame Jesse for getting Casey prego, but Jesse showed him the paternity results.  So now he wants to blame him for the disappearance of Caylee.  And if not him, then these "new" friends. I don't think he has ever been the "head of the household" due to many reasons...he won't keep a job, he won't take responsibility for anything, and is totally dependent on Cindy for earning the money..she is certainly his "gravy train".  And here he is complaining to the FBI about LE and all about what they are NOT doing. 

Now about Cindy...she is the story weaver.  Everybody depends on her to come up with the explanation (story) to present to the "public" about everthing.  It is all about show.  I could go on and on about her.

Bottom line is Casey had some very good teachers...she got the worst from both.

Thanks to all of you.
Bev

Hello, love your Kitty, that is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen, and when I get to know you better I have a question to ask you.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1221 on: November 22, 2008, 10:35:45 PM »

Hi Bluesygram!!! Welcome to the cage! Kinda empty right now, but fresh eyes and opinions are always welcome!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: November 22, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your input.  Have been lurking for quite a while as well as trying to catch up to the "current" topic in order to put a couple of ideas out.

IMO George did see inside of that trunk.  He says "he wanted to get the wedge out of the trunk, blah, blah, blah"....well she beats him to the trunk and hands him the gas cans...well, what happened to him wanting the wedge?

The other thing that bothers me is the two flat tires.  How do u get two flat tires?  jumping a curb? can't figure that one any ideas?  when did it happen, anyone remember?  I always remember it is the "small" things that trip them up.  (Like Son of Sam getting a parking ticket.)

As far as the dynamics of the family, the thing that becomes most evident in these latest videos is that George is always looking for someone else to blame.  The school counselor for not letting them know about the half credit short.  The on-line scam, etc.  On top of all of the credit card "blowing"..he said he got 60 grand for a settlement..however, he spent it all in a few months too.  He wanted to blame Jesse for getting Casey prego, but Jesse showed him the paternity results.  So now he wants to blame him for the disappearance of Caylee.  And if not him, then these "new" friends. I don't think he has ever been the "head of the household" due to many reasons...he won't keep a job, he won't take responsibility for anything, and is totally dependent on Cindy for earning the money..she is certainly his "gravy train".  And here he is complaining to the FBI about LE and all about what they are NOT doing. 

Now about Cindy...she is the story weaver.  Everybody depends on her to come up with the explanation (story) to present to the "public" about everthing.  It is all about show.  I could go on and on about her.

Thanks to all of you.
Bev

Excellent post, BluesyGram! I agree, none of this family seems to take personal responsibility for anything, ever. It is quite maddening to see this over and over.

Nice to have you join us, and welcome to the cage!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: November 22, 2008, 10:42:28 PM »

Yall please tell me..what happened to murt? Does he even have a site anymore?

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: November 22, 2008, 10:47:36 PM »

Yall please tell me..what happened to murt? Does he even have a site anymore?

Yes, he has a site and I think this is the link.  He doesn't appear to be on his CAM right now:

http://murtwittnessone.6te.net/page1.html
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: November 22, 2008, 10:47:58 PM »

Welcome Bleusygram!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1226 on: November 22, 2008, 10:50:22 PM »

George lies:
Interview #3,George talking about the chase with Casey in Cindy's truck.
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Yes he does, A LOT.

He referenced the toll records as well in this interview didn't he or was it only in OCSO, but I believe that Monkeys reviewed his & CA's car's toll records & they were not in agreement to reflect the above story that GA told, right?  Am I remembering this correctly?
I don't remember what the conclusion was pertaining to the EPass thing but George says Casey did not have a EPass on her car.George said he would get the EPass fines in the mail from Casey's car.

Oh, ok.  I could definitely be wrong here but I can't say that I myself looked at all of the records but ole eagle eye Klaas did reference that she had all of the records but had not yet reviewed them all at that time.  The poster's that had been were at that point only looking at those that had been copied & put here in the thread & don't remember GA's EPass showing up at the period being referenced at all. 

Hopefully someone with knowledge will jump in & let us all know.  Looking forward to being clued in.

I have looked at the Epass records and no dates between CA & GA's vehicles match up.    George's (HHR vehicle) records only show two dates that he used the E-pass in June, the 7th & 29th.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: November 22, 2008, 11:00:14 PM »

George lies:
Interview #3,George talking about the chase with Casey in Cindy's truck.
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Yes he does, A LOT.

He referenced the toll records as well in this interview didn't he or was it only in OCSO, but I believe that Monkeys reviewed his & CA's car's toll records & they were not in agreement to reflect the above story that GA told, right?  Am I remembering this correctly?
I don't remember what the conclusion was pertaining to the EPass thing but George says Casey did not have a EPass on her car.George said he would get the EPass fines in the mail from Casey's car.

Oh, ok.  I could definitely be wrong here but I can't say that I myself looked at all of the records but ole eagle eye Klaas did reference that she had all of the records but had not yet reviewed them all at that time.  The poster's that had been were at that point only looking at those that had been copied & put here in the thread & don't remember GA's EPass showing up at the period being referenced at all. 

Hopefully someone with knowledge will jump in & let us all know.  Looking forward to being clued in.

I have looked at the Epass records and no dates between CA & GA's vehicles match up.    George's (HHR vehicle) records only show two dates that he used the E-pass in June, the 7th & 29th.

Taped transcript of George Anthony on July 24, 2008
Taped transcript of George Anthony on August 4, 2008

Casey Anthony's E-pass records

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9967FEF4552CFA7A437E39AD24D2CE31?contentId=7130516&version=95&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: November 22, 2008, 11:03:55 PM »

well my comment is:

I think had casey had a bit more time before that car was found and her mom
tracked her butt down that she would have been out of town
She would have dumped Tony and would have left town I really think
that was her plan and I think Mark Hawkins will testify to that
I think she was going to pull the Move to Cali and then tell everyone
that she left caylee with cindy and tell cindy and george that caylee was
fine in cali all the while well caylee was missing
she woul dhave went a long ways to keep her being gone quiet as long as possible

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: November 22, 2008, 11:13:18 PM »

Thanks to all for the very warm welcome.

A1  ask away  LOL

Brandi thanks for the beautiful flower = feel so special

And thank you all again for all of your talents, some of you make me cry and some make me laugh and some make me THINK!  And most of all ..you warm my heart at the dedication you all have to finding justice for Caylee.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: November 22, 2008, 11:13:42 PM »

I knew you would be the one. 

Also, while you're here,

Didn't you establish that KC went to Jessie G's apartment the morning of 7/01/08 to take the shower after spending the night out & about pinging around in the dark 6/30/08?  Didn't you establish this by matching the cell pings, calls & info from Jessie G's statement?  TYIA

You are a data mine.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: November 22, 2008, 11:20:14 PM »

Thanks to all for the very warm welcome.

A1  ask away  LOL

Brandi thanks for the beautiful flower = feel so special

And thank you all again for all of your talents, some of you make me cry and some make me laugh and some make me THINK!  And most of all ..you warm my heart at the dedication you all have to finding justice for Caylee.
Nope, I can't, someone put duct tape over my mouth.  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1232 on: November 22, 2008, 11:21:18 PM »

Also, while you're here,

Didn't you establish that KC went to Jessie G's apartment the morning of 7/01/08 to take the shower after spending the night out & about pinging around in the dark 6/30/08?  Didn't you establish this by matching the cell pings, calls & info from Jessie G's statement?  TYIA

You are a data mine.

Yes!  Then after showering at JG's - she went to Amy's - wonder why she chose to shower at Jesse's? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: November 22, 2008, 11:22:37 PM »

Lets see,  OU 65 and the other team, what was their name,,,,,,,,,mnnnnn   16.....

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: November 22, 2008, 11:26:17 PM »

Thanks to all of you.
Bev

Welcome to the cage, BluesyGram.  I think you're going to like it here!

By the way, according to my tire dealer, it takes talent to have 2 flats at the same time.  Evidently, I have the talent!  Somehow I managed to get two flat tires on the same side.  The tire dealer (who loved to tease me about that incident) thought whatever I hit with the front tire, I also hit with the back one.  Luckily they went flat overnight and I discovered them the next morning.  Unfortunately, it was the day that our school's achievement tests started and I lived 45 minutes from my school.  So...strange as it seems, it is possible...LOL
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: November 22, 2008, 11:29:55 PM »

The prosecution can easily knock out Kobi and Lee!  Gee Jose, where are the character witnesses!

Lisa

Would the character witness for Casey Anthony please rise?

{{{crickets chirping}}}
Crotch Crickets???

O My, that is a first,, *snicker*
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: November 22, 2008, 11:33:23 PM »

Toy, thank you, I am sure i will like it here too.  Lots of talented and intelligent peeps here.  (like yourself)

If I remember correctly, hers blew out late at night.-.early in the AM in the middle of the street...Hence, I say "blew".  Knock on wood, all of the ones I have gotten have been the slow leak ones like you, so haven't been stranded like she was
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: November 22, 2008, 11:42:53 PM »

Also, while you're here,

You are a data mine.

Yes!  Then after showering at JG's - she went to Amy's - wonder why she chose to shower at Jesse's?

I think she had some sex or performed before taking a shower.  That is what is missing in these statements as far as I am concerned where she is just jollying all over the place "visiting" men, Anthony Rusciano did say she was a hit & runner, left fairly soon after all was completed leaving him to feel like the girl.  It isn't being said but hersluthood skanky persona seemed to thrive on some perceived power involving sex, maybe she was non-orgasmic & liked the power of putting someone into a vulnerable state of "bliss", maybe she is a nymphomaniac.  There's something running along those line involved here as well, but it isn't being discussed, least it certainly seems that way.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: November 22, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »

Richard Grund intrigues me. He has had quite a career and the latest as a Reverend is a diverse path. Seems like an interesting man. Jesse seems to be nothing like him. Wishy washy and not much of a personality. Jesse I think is rather passive aggressive and a  law enforcement career is not a good fit.
RG stuck himself out there on NG. After that, I looked him up. I am a Christian and sometimes go to the Orthodox Church which is stuck in the 7th century with all of its rituals. They cast out the devil frequently. They also do healings of the spirit. I don't find that strange at all, but I find Richard Grund and his swat team for the paranormal very odd indeed. Too new age and out there for me. 
Anyway, a gag order might be coming. Could be a good thing for the case.
Murt seems to have dug themselves in way too deep. I don't go there, too crazy, went once, lasted less than two minutes.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: November 23, 2008, 12:03:37 AM »

Also, while you're here,

You are a data mine.[/quote]

Yes!  Then after showering at JG's - she went to Amy's - wonder why she chose to shower at Jesse's?[/quote]

I think she had some sex or performed before taking a shower.  That is what is missing in these statements as far as I am concerned where she is just jollying all over the place "visiting" men, Anthony Rusciano did say she was a hit & runner, left fairly soon after all was completed leaving him to feel like the girl.  It isn't being said but hersluthood skanky persona seemed to thrive on some perceived power involving sex, maybe she was non-orgasmic & liked the power of putting someone into a vulnerable state of "bliss", maybe she is a nymphomaniac.  There's something running along those line involved here as well, but it isn't being discussed, least it certainly seems that way.
[/quote]

Do you remember who it was that copied that great article describing a Psychopath?  It was "down to earth" and an easy read.  Wonder where it was found.  (And I thought that Casey fit the description to a T).  AR was the only one that the interviewers asked those questions of that I saw.  Wonder what the rest would say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.