May 17, 2024, 01:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #640 6/15 - 6/16/2007  (Read 155785 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: June 15, 2007, 10:26:32 PM »

Adding a little something to the discussion :  

84 (number)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

84 (eighty-four) is the natural number following 83 and preceding 85.

In mathematics

Eighty-four is the sum of the first seven triangular numbers (making it a tetrahedral number), as well as the sum of a twin prime (41 + 43). Being thrice a perfect number, 84 is itself a semiperfect number.

In astronomy

* Messier object M84, a magnitude 11.0 lenticular galaxy in the constellation Virgo
    * The New General Catalogue object NGC 84, a single star in the constellation Andromeda
    * The Saros number of the solar eclipse series which began on -181 April 14 and ended on 1099 May 22. The duration of Saros series 84 was 1280.1 years, and it contained 72 solar eclipses. Further, the number of the lunar eclipse series which began on -96 September 13 and ended on 1401 February 28. The duration of Saros series 84 was 1496.5 years, and it contained 84 lunar eclipses.

Eighty-four is also:

* The atomic number of polonium
    * the model number of Harpoon missile
    * WGS 84 - The latest revision of the World Geodetic System, a fixed global reference frame for the Earth.
    * the house number of 84 Avenue Foch
    * the number of the French department Vaucluse
    * the designation of Interstate 84, two Interstate Highways that run from Oregon to Utah and from Pennsylvania to Massachusetts.
    * the code for international direct dial phone calls to Vietnam
    * a town in Pennsylvania: Eighty Four
    * a company: 84 Lumber
    * The ISBN Group Identifier for books published in Spain
    * The year AD 84, 84 BC, or 1984.
    * A variation of the game 42 played with two sets of dominoes.
    * Turkish pronunciation of 84 is exactly sex-N-dirt, may lead to wordplay for people who speak both Turkish and English.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: June 15, 2007, 10:27:19 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "COLOMBO"
Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:43 am
The Simian has a handicap of 12

what does 84 mean? an age?

pardon me for jumping in whenI don't know what you are referring to! Embarassed

Par in golf is usually "72" . If you have a "handicap of 12" -- you shoot a "84" generally.

So I still don't understand.  I need plain English...American... sorry, Simon.  Rolling Eyes

That's okay. He's used to overlooking the colonials.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2007, 10:29:07 PM »

Turkish pronunciation of 84 is exactly sex-N-dirt, may lead to wordplay for people who speak both Turkish and English.
 Shocked
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: June 15, 2007, 10:29:33 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

They said there was a dead body at the rocks, that of a young boy missing for some time.  Something like a 7 yo little boy from Colombia.

But since the van is too small to actually transport a body, it could also be that it appears at any major crime scene if it is for their lame excuse for a forensics lab.  

They said that a YEAR after it was known to everyone and they had to say something.

ASK ART WOOD- he'll tell you before they ever even began a search there that they ALE disclosed to them VOLUNTARILY that they found a dead boy there the YEAR BEFORE. Interesting they tried to use it down the road and pissed of so many that knew they truth.

They were bustde and they knew it.

Also, according to info I have Pitbull was found tied up there the year before the dead boy at Christmas.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: June 15, 2007, 10:30:12 PM »

Oh forget it!  I couldn't find that post...you know that...it's only been over a year and two forum crashes.   Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: June 15, 2007, 10:31:05 PM »

Par in golf is usually "72" . If you have a "handicap of 12" -- you shoot a "84" generally.

So I still don't understand.  I need plain English...American... sorry, Simon.  Rolling Eyes

You know, we might be making this more difficult than it needs to be. Maybe Simian really IS talking about golf.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: June 15, 2007, 10:31:22 PM »

Oh forget it!  I couldn't find that post...you know that...it's only been over a year and two forum crashes.   Rolling Eyes

Lala's - what are you looking for..maybe I can find it?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: June 15, 2007, 10:33:49 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

They said there was a dead body at the rocks, that of a young boy missing for some time.  Something like a 7 yo little boy from Colombia.

But since the van is too small to actually transport a body, it could also be that it appears at any major crime scene if it is for their lame excuse for a forensics lab.  

They said that a YEAR after it was known to everyone and they had to say something.

ASK ART WOOD- he'll tell you before they ever even began a search there that they ALE disclosed to them VOLUNTARILY that they found a dead boy there the YEAR BEFORE. Interesting they tried to use it down the road and pissed of so many that knew they truth.

They were bustde and they knew it.

Also, according to info I have Pitbull was found tied up there the year before the dead boy at Christmas.

So what does it all mean?

They found Natalee's body at the rocks and put it into that teeny little van?

Dave had been there on June 5 and said there was nothing there then so Natalee's body was put at the rocks after June 5?

I still don't see the significance of the van.  Or what it all means.

And I am like Angie--how did Natalee get from the plastic bag in the drain to the crab trap in deep water?

Gets really confusing after a while.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: June 15, 2007, 10:34:59 PM »

I don't think it refers to Simian's age. I find it hard to believe that an 84-year-old would communicate the way he (she) does. Most older people on message boards say things in a very straightforward and colorless way. The exact opposite of kids with their abbreviations and "luv"'s and LOL's and all the other slang words thay use.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: June 15, 2007, 10:35:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Truthfully, I am not sure.  I just remember Rob telling us one time...this was when we were all trying to help him find that van video...that there was a person in the video that we would all recognize.  I just thought I would ask him who it was since it's been two years ago. It's not important.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: June 15, 2007, 10:35:54 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Okay, I DON"T know what Simian is referring to .... but generally when you speak in "general terms" -- a "handicap of 12" would probably mean that there are "12" things getting "in the way" of normalcy (par). Could it mean "12" people are "slowing him down"? -- just a thought.

You know, we might be making this more difficult than it needs to be. Maybe Simian really IS talking about golf.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: June 15, 2007, 10:36:21 PM »

Rob,
You were very insistent that Pittbull had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance.

Have you changed your mind about that?  How does his being tied up at rocks figure into her disappearance two years later?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: June 15, 2007, 10:38:39 PM »

Okay, I DON"T know what Simian is referring to .... but generally when you speak in "general terms" -- a "handicap of 12" would probably mean that there are "12" things getting "in the way" of normalcy (par). Could it mean "12" people are "slowing him down"? -- just a thought.

disregard the last post .... just look at quote above.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: June 15, 2007, 10:38:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Truthfully, I am not sure.  I just remember Rob telling us one time...this was when we were all trying to help him find that van video...that there was a person in the video that we would all recognize.  I just thought I would ask him who it was since it's been two years ago. It's not important.

I remember in one of the videos some people thought they saw that "nose" dude from the NL.  Henry the "nose" or whatever his name is.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: June 15, 2007, 10:40:18 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i just got here...

i was on page 1 and then had to leave...did i miss anything

thanks

yes, .... 20 pages. Wink

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: June 15, 2007, 10:40:46 PM »

It's really disheartening to think that Oracles of The Gods and Mystical seers go bowling.

Playing Golf would be bad enough but the thought of great purveyors of truth wearing a bowling shirt just some how detracts from it all.

Very Happy

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: June 15, 2007, 10:40:58 PM »

Anna- all I am saying is that van is involved with dead bodies. I'm not exactly  sure how even to this day. I'm just happy that I even found it. I'll figure out how it's involved down the road.

Now there are those that believe that Natalee was found at the rocks and those that believe she is in the bag (all of which could be tied together), this is one step to proving that there was a dead body in the rock area and to proving that she could have been there. I'm not sure I know what part your missing. The van is a death wagon of some sort.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: June 15, 2007, 10:43:48 PM »

It's really disheartening to think that Oracles of The Gods and Mystical seers go bowling.

Playing Golf would be bad enough but the thought of great purveyors of truth wearing a bowling shirt just some how detracts from it all.

Very Happy

JMO

Laughing  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: June 15, 2007, 10:44:01 PM »

Rob,
You were very insistent that Pittbull had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance.

Have you changed your mind about that?  How does his being tied up at rocks figure into her disappearance two years later?

I'm only telling you what I heard from someone who said he was not involved. None of the people convicted seem to be related to any of the suspects.

The Lighthouse seems to be a dumping area for people alive and dead.

+++

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: June 15, 2007, 10:44:44 PM »

Very Happy

JMO

Laughing  Laughing

Night folks.....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.