May 06, 2024, 12:35:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234645 times)
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: June 20, 2005, 03:49:37 PM »

She's missing. The case is still open and unsolved. When she is found, dead or alive, we'll KNOW whether she's a victim.

You want scenarios?

If she o.d.'d on a drug she willingly took; not a victim (unless you nit-pick and say, in these cases, she's a victim of her own stupidity). If she died of alcohol poisoning after over-doing the partying; not a victim. If she willingly disappeared for whatever reason; not a victim. If she committed suicide while tripping on acid; not a victim. If she guzzled white-lightening and cracked her head open on a boat-ramp; not a victim.

If the airline messed up and sent luggage to Alabama and nh to Venezuela; THEN she'd be a victim, but merely of typical airline incompetence.

Point being, it's not known yet. Even if I assume, for the sake of delineating a theory, that she IS a victim of routine homocide, it's also quite relevant to discuss what led up to her involvement with the hypothetical killers.

Victim or no victim, this is a place for speculation, which I, and lots of others, will continue to do.
RPG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: June 20, 2005, 03:49:48 PM »

I posted something earlier on the Announcements regarding TROLLS forum which I think applies to some of the posts that have been appearing today. I would copy it over here if I was sure how to do it. It is something that I have been noticing for several days. If you would like to read it, it's there if not forget it. And please, if you do read it, remember, I mean no offense to anyone and it is just my opinion and could be totally wrong. I really appreciate this forum and all who contribute their posts.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: June 20, 2005, 03:49:53 PM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"
Quote from: "devilsadvocate"
Question to all.......
Was natalee's camera found with her personal belongings?

That is the VERY BEST INVESTIGATIVE QUESTION I'VE HEARD IN THREE WEEKS..good job!!! see WHO SHE TOOK PICS OF!! MAYBE ON THE TATTOO..if she did truly go there??

It was found in her room in her backpack...per her mother.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: June 20, 2005, 03:49:55 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
i hate the fact when you come on here
you want to see all different sides of the spectrum
not all one sided
that is why these are made.
a chance to formulate DIFFERENT OPINIONS based on what you read/hear.
not all be the same like robots.

You know, maybe you are right.  There are so many possibilities.  Maybe the four boys arrested are the true victims here and Nat is travelling the world in disguise.
LMAO WENCH...you crack me up!

Can you tell I'm in "mood" today?  lol

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 20, 2005, 03:50:40 PM »

Have you seen Steve? People were wondering if Natalee had a fling with him? I doubt it. He doesn't look her type!!
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: June 20, 2005, 03:51:09 PM »

AMEN MARTIN.
   Very Happy
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: June 20, 2005, 03:51:11 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Have you seen Steve? People were wondering if Natalee had a fling with him? I doubt it. He doesn't look her type!!

Yeah I'm REALLY not seeing that happening.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: June 20, 2005, 03:51:34 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
i hate the fact when you come on here
you want to see all different sides of the spectrum
not all one sided
that is why these are made.
a chance to formulate DIFFERENT OPINIONS based on what you read/hear.
not all be the same like robots.

You know, maybe you are right.  There are so many possibilities.  Maybe the four boys arrested are the true victims here and Nat is travelling the world in disguise.
LMAO WENCH...you crack me up!

Rolling Eyes good
 i am glad too because my funny button ran out of gas days ago!
thanks everyone

peace to all
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: June 20, 2005, 03:51:42 PM »

MBHS, do you know if Natalee ever went on the Tatoo with the other classmates?
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: June 20, 2005, 03:51:51 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
NANCY!!  I am glad you are here.....do you have a list of what has been discussed in here?  a list of facts or something that would be useful in getting ppl up to date?  Thanks  Very Happy

No, I haven't kept a "fact list"...only in my head...I'd be happy to work on one later.  I'm at work today (NOT AS A JOURNALIST) and it's very busy, I'm so frustrated I can't keep up with the forum.  I have a couple folks who said they would PM me if there's breaking news...or anything interesting.

If we need to work on a fact list, I'd be happy to be part of a team.

I've only had time to glance at the thread today..but, it appears lots of rumors are flying!!!  Yikes and double yikes.

I can read and answer PM's easily..so if you need me go ahead.  

I agree with Dan's source and a few others who think what's happening right now is timeline stuff!!!  I think Joran is stonewalling and needs to be forced to fess up NOW...or, we may never know.

The thing he's got going for him is there is no body...huge in their system.

Sorry so cryptic...it's busy today.

More later,
~Nancy
sounds good...I will try to look back and get some info also and we can put it all together...maybe in a new thread...I will pm later what I find...if there are any others who have this info please pm it to either nancy or me...thanks
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: June 20, 2005, 03:51:59 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
She's missing. The case is still open and unsolved. When she is found, dead or alive, we'll KNOW whether she's a victim.

You want scenarios?

If she o.d.'d on a drug she willingly took; not a victim (unless you nit-pick and say, in these cases, she's a victim of her own stupidity). If she died of alcohol poisoning after over-doing the partying; not a victim. If she willingly disappeared for whatever reason; not a victim. If she committed suicide while tripping on acid; not a victim. If she guzzled white-lightening and cracked her head open on a boat-ramp; not a victim.

If the airline messed up and sent luggage to Alabama and nh to Venezuela; THEN she'd be a victim, but merely of typical airline incompetence.

Point being, it's not known yet. Even if I assume, for the sake of delineating a theory, that she IS a victim of routine homocide, it's also quite relevant to discuss what led up to her involvement with the hypothetical killers.

Victim or no victim, this is a place for speculation, which I, and lots of others, will continue to do.

Isn't this the "rumors of breaking news" site?  I believe "theorys and speculation" is somewhere else.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: June 20, 2005, 03:52:34 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"

Didn't Alana say not? I thought she did. On here I mean. She told me that Natalee was snorkeling when some of the other kids were on the Tattoo. So I don't think she was ever on it.

jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: June 20, 2005, 03:52:52 PM »

I agree, Da Wench is Da Bomb.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: June 20, 2005, 03:53:01 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"

I grant you the gambling is irksome but it appears the regime is loose in Aruba in that regard as it is bevoming in our own country.  In any case for purposes of this case he is legally a minor

Texas Hold em is big.  Large number of my students play it on weekends and it is not even  legal in this state.

Again, none of this is a sign of a bad kid.  Times have changes people.

Because I have never gambled, and stayed on the straight and narrow and boring... I now am that little bit more empty that I did never played or learned poker, instead I went for checkers and chess and gulp reading some dead authors book... Did not date till I was way over 20, and of course was socially inept...Is this the product you want?
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: June 20, 2005, 03:53:11 PM »

RUMOR SPECULATION
THEORY WHATEVER.
ITS NOT THE HITLER SITE WHERE WE ALL MUST THINK AND DO ALIKE OR GET KICKED OUT.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: June 20, 2005, 03:53:12 PM »

Quote from: "clevfan1234"
I still think that it is possible that this Steve Croes is being held in protective custody.

I think that is a good possibility also, maybe more....who knows? With people being given a "Colombian necktie", falling of the face of the earth and drive by shootings going on in a country that has virtually no violence it sure has hit them in the last 21 days, huh? Oh, but don't worry it is all unrelated.....yea, right

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: June 20, 2005, 03:53:19 PM »

Quote from: "jagz2u"
I agree, Da Wench is Da Bomb.

awwww Embarassed

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: June 20, 2005, 03:53:37 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "Shellbell"

Didn't Alana say not? I thought she did. On here I mean. She told me that Natalee was snorkeling when some of the other kids were on the Tattoo. So I don't think she was ever on it.

Okay thanks.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: June 20, 2005, 03:54:23 PM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"
Quote from: "devilsadvocate"
Question to all.......
Was natalee's camera found with her personal belongings?

That is the VERY BEST INVESTIGATIVE QUESTION I'VE HEARD IN THREE WEEKS..good job!!! see WHO SHE TOOK PICS OF!! MAYBE ON THE TATTOO..if she did truly go there??

At this time, we cannot comment, since this may be part or not of an ongoing investigation.  Please sit tight.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: June 20, 2005, 03:54:45 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
I will believe her friends family instead of the speculations and rumors you're so fond of posting here

Check the topic dumbass- its "Rumors of Breaking News" Maybe you should be in the "goodie goodie 2 shoes , southern belle, Scarlet O'hara we never do anything bad" room. Never once did I blame the victim for what has happened. You idiots that want to write things like "oh Natalee would never do that" are just as stupid as the ones that blame her for what happened. If you have nothing more to add than the "legendary great character of women of the old south" then you should leave. Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.