May 20, 2024, 08:40:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 320322 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: November 08, 2008, 01:02:33 PM »

I am just replying about the water situation. Remember it is extremely hot in Florida and walking can get you dehydrated in a hurry. It is not possible for the volunteers carry the amount of water they might need. Tes always needs a lot of water. When they get water donated if it is not all used it goes with Tes when they leave to be used in the next search.

For those who are donating Pizza are you able to use credit cards?

What I am wondering also is if anyone has any idea how many showed up for the search?
I am wondering if I should hold up on ordering Pizza right now and maybe wait until tomorrow. Any opinions?

Sam ... I think that would be a wise move.

Janet

Not so sure, Janet -- Murt is still saying send food.  Hopefully Zap can give a better accounting as to whether there's enough coming in.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: November 08, 2008, 01:04:29 PM »

Okay, just sent some pizza from Canada, we had quite a laugh about our differences in postal codes/zip codes.  I tried to buy up there bottled water, however I think someone beat me to it because they were all sold out.

WE ARE COMING TOGETHER FROM ALL OVER FOR ONE UNITED CAUSE!! 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

THANK YOU EVERYONE! 

WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL IN THE WORLD, I HAVE HOPE FOR MY BABIES!

It is amazing what can be accomplished when everyone pulls together!!  It gives me hope as well for my 2 little ones.

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1322 on: November 08, 2008, 01:06:30 PM »

Does anyone know the zip code of the area the search command center is located at?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1323 on: November 08, 2008, 01:06:40 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --  Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a body of water behind Blanchard Park YMCA Family Center during a massive search for Caylee Anthony this morning.

Texas Equusearch volunteers alerted crime scene detectives to the find, which was hauled away at around noon.

The search teams have been sent away for a break away while investigators comb the scene.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7812468&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: November 08, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »

Does anyone know the zip code of the area the search command center is located at?

32818!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: November 08, 2008, 01:08:31 PM »

Crowd Gathers To Begin Search For Caylee Anthony
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 9:36 am EST November 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- People began gathering in the cool, predawn hours to take part in what organizers hoped would be a massive search for little Caylee Anthony's body.

Search teams will focus on four places in east Orange County: Jay Blanchard Park, Moss Park, the woods near the home of Casey's parents, George and Cindy, and an area of land near the Orlando International Airport. They're searching those spots based on eyewitness reports and cell tower triangulations that show where Casey Anthony was around the time Caylee disappeared.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17937636/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: November 08, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »

To all the Monkeys that are questioning the searchers as to why they did or did not bring their own lunch.  I don't really care. 
TES needs, that's enough for me. 
Many out of towners staying in motels may not have had facilities to prepare bagged lunches.  Even so...a slice of pizza or chicken pieces, etc. is a nice thing to provide.

I extend my praise and admiration to all the searchers and the entire team.

God bless Caylee.

Plus like you said , so many who wanted to be involved in this have traveled great distances and so came in last night.
With the heat it would have to very careful about what you packed for a bag lunch.

Thanks to all who answered me about using a credit card. I know we ran into a problem last time when Tes was there.

I realize that there are people that came from all over and I am not questioning the searchers, however I was just saying that they should have come with their own water and/or food, even if they have to stop at a fast food place & spend their own money.  The searchers know that TES is run on donations only, so they know that can't possibly expect to be fed.  Water, maybe.   That's all I was sayin', sheesh Smile

I have already placed my pizza order and will do whatever I can to help out. 

Have a blessed day and may God Bless Caylee and everyone searching for her!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: November 08, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »

Murt is saying to use pizza hut on 8255 Lee Vista, they know where he is located now & have been bringing the orders to him!!! Their # 407-273-6100. Keep the orders coming!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: November 08, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »

Posted on MURT's chat:

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: November 08, 2008, 01:11:08 PM »

Posted on MURT's chat:

Thanks!

Phaedrus
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: November 08, 2008, 01:11:27 PM »

Okay, just sent some pizza from Canada, we had quite a laugh about our differences in postal codes/zip codes.  I tried to buy up there bottled water, however I think someone beat me to it because they were all sold out.

Hey CMack...didn't know you are from Canada...same thing happened to me Postal code versus zip codes. 

I know....lol, they were very confused when I started saying letters.  I guess in the states it's just numbers.

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: November 08, 2008, 01:12:18 PM »

Can you tell I'm too lazy to type?  Faster for me to do a screen shot, LOLOL 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: November 08, 2008, 01:12:34 PM »

Well I talked to Dave and ordered an additional 50 pieces of chicken. They were still filling the other order so it worked out good . He was a very nice guy and I told him I might have to order again tomorrow.
I was going to put a tip for the delivery on my visa as well and he said No they were glad to get the business and be able to do at least the delivery for the effort.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: November 08, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »

My husband is calling me, wanting me to go where he is, about an hour away from where I am, what nerve of him when I'm glued to my computer !     

See ya'll later, keep up the good work, I'm so happy to have joined here. 

Dolce, your babies will be very blessed to have a mommy like you.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: November 08, 2008, 01:14:47 PM »

I am just replying about the water situation. Remember it is extremely hot in Florida and walking can get you dehydrated in a hurry. It is not possible for the volunteers carry the amount of water they might need. Tes always needs a lot of water. When they get water donated if it is not all used it goes with Tes when they leave to be used in the next search.

For those who are donating Pizza are you able to use credit cards?

What I am wondering also is if anyone has any idea how many showed up for the search?
I am wondering if I should hold up on ordering Pizza right now and maybe wait until tomorrow. Any opinions?

Sam ... I think that would be a wise move.

Janet

Not so sure, Janet -- Murt is still saying send food.  Hopefully Zap can give a better accounting as to whether there's enough coming in.

You may be right and ... I am sure that Murt would know best.

However ... those who travelled to Orlando this morning may have already come prepared with food and water for one day but ...

Nevertheless ... the love that is shown through action on the Scared Monkeys Caylee Marie Forum this morning regarding the needs of the searcher has humbled me.

Janet
10:15 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: November 08, 2008, 01:16:42 PM »

My husband is calling me, wanting me to go where he is, about an hour away from where I am, what nerve of him when I'm glued to my computer !     

See ya'll later, keep up the good work, I'm so happy to have joined here. 

Dolce, your babies will be very blessed to have a mommy like you.

Don't be too hard on hubby LOL!...I'm sure you'll be back as soon as you can.  CYA later.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1336 on: November 08, 2008, 01:17:35 PM »

The "Discovery" Everyone is Talking About

I am on the scene in Orlando, Florida, covering the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. This afternoon, the local media started to report on a "suspicious bag" that was found by Blanchard Park YMCA Family Center. I caution you not to get excited over this find.

I was aware of this find over an hour ago but did not report on it, as these types of discovery's are made all the time. There is no sense getting everyone worked up into a frenzy over something that is most probably nothing. Unfortunately, since that time one of the volunteers has leaked it to the media and now everyone is tripping all over themselves to get more information.

Tim MillerI was at the command center when that call came in from the search group. It was at about 11:00 a.m. My understanding was that it was not divers, but a group of students who study forensics at a local college. They found a towel or a bag - still waiting for clarification – and some bones. Law enforcement has gone out to the scene to investigate.

Now before everyone gets all excited, please keep in mind that volunteers are constantly reporting the discovery of bones. There are animal bones all throughout this area. Hundreds of bones have already been found today and as of yet none of them has been proven to be human. Hence, there is no reason to get excited by this "breaking news."

Keep checking back here and I will provide you will all the latest details as they come in.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/the-discovery-e.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1337 on: November 08, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »

BUMP

If anyone would like to add to my order at Popeye's - call Dave (Mgr) at 407-275-3110 (each piece is .99cents - and they will deliver - take credit/debit card over phone and will mail receipt to you)

Ok I too have just ordered some chicken and biscuits for the searchers.  Working on water now!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: November 08, 2008, 01:20:21 PM »

Well I talked to Dave and ordered an additional 50 pieces of chicken. They were still filling the other order so it worked out good . He was a very nice guy and I told him I might have to order again tomorrow.
I was going to put a tip for the delivery on my visa as well and he said No they were glad to get the business and be able to do at least the delivery for the effort.

Oh my goodness Sam...I didn't even think of a tip.  This is the first time in my life I have ever used my credit card over the phone. 
I will not forget next time...
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: November 08, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »

I just spoke with Barbie with TES.....

She said first and foremost to tell everyone that Tim and TES is so grateful for what everyone is doing today. She said to tell everyone that they love you all!!!

She also thinks that they have enough food and water for today. She knows that more is still being delivered yet today and wants everyone to concentrate on tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a BIG day and they will need it then too.

If anyone wants/needs to verify this, she posted her email earlier so you can email her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.