May 16, 2024, 12:12:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 380800 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: August 22, 2009, 10:53:44 PM »

Your welcome Fanny, hopefully we will get the link to the other interview because that could be key for SA - you are right it is a nasty nasty place to leave a child's body - wonder how KC would like to spend a night there handcuffed to a tree - I would love to see that. 

I would rather see Skanky's face mashed into the muck and the animals and insects gnawing at her remains, but that is just me. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1561 on: August 22, 2009, 10:53:57 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

Klaas I know I have asked before months ago about the Video that the teenage boy made( About the Woods/Land where Caylee was found) He does a walk through of the woods himself in the video. He shows the area where he and his friends hang out. Talks about the water etc..

He was interviewed by a news reporter. His name is Charles Kelly and you and I posted back and forth about it a few months back. You said you found it and you uploaded it to your photobucket.

Do you still have that video and if so  - Can you post it please. Thank You so Much.
I found the link way back in archives and it does not work at all.

Hi Deenie - I am catching up and saw your post about this video.  I had actually posted it earlier today (at least I think it is the one you are referring to)  click on the link and look to the right scroll down to Home video: remains found  I think it is very interesting that this resident says the water was knee to waist high and this was on the very day she was found - pre any hype and speculation whether or not the site had been under water...

And once again I forgot the link yikes http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html
Hi Mission - No this is not the same video. This video is just Charles Kelly and a reporter from NBC-2 which is out of Fort Myers. I hope Klaas pops in and hopefully can retrieve the Video and post it. Klaas
 an angelic monkey
It was a live interview with CK on the day Caylee's remains were found and it was raining and they were in his backyard. CK stated then that the area is always under water until the winter months. He said that the water had only recently subsided. I so hope Klaas does have that video as it can't be found. I wonder if we wrote to NBC-2 if they would re-post it, or send it to the prosecution or NeJame?
YES Yes yes that's it. We just have to Find Klaas and See if she was able to retain it within her Photobucket file.
I wonder if LE might have that very video and that is why we can't find it anywhere. I searched the NBC-2 site just now and I can't find it. I was watching all of the live coverage that day, as most of us were, and I remember his interview. CK said that it was usually at least knee deep most of the time.
Could Be - Because I spent over 2 hours this morning searching my Monkey brains out - On the web, News, videos - and I can't even find Charles Kelly period - and I do recall there was a news article written about him after the video and news reporter reported on him. It was a snippet of Charles Kelly and him wanting to Help with Justice for Caylee. Can't find that either.
Maybe its all locked up with LE. If it is - Good. Because that young man did a very good deed by documenting. Its always stuck in my mind. That this simple act of his - maybe one day be priceless.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: August 22, 2009, 10:55:43 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

Klaas I know I have asked before months ago about the Video that the teenage boy made( About the Woods/Land where Caylee was found) He does a walk through of the woods himself in the video. He shows the area where he and his friends hang out. Talks about the water etc..

He was interviewed by a news reporter. His name is Charles Kelly and you and I posted back and forth about it a few months back. You said you found it and you uploaded it to your photobucket.

Do you still have that video and if so  - Can you post it please. Thank You so Much.
I found the link way back in archives and it does not work at all.

Hi Deenie - I am catching up and saw your post about this video.  I had actually posted it earlier today (at least I think it is the one you are referring to)  click on the link and look to the right scroll down to Home video: remains found  I think it is very interesting that this resident says the water was knee to waist high and this was on the very day she was found - pre any hype and speculation whether or not the site had been under water...

And once again I forgot the link yikes http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html
Hi Mission - No this is not the same video. This video is just Charles Kelly and a reporter from NBC-2 which is out of Fort Myers. I hope Klaas pops in and hopefully can retrieve the Video and post it. Klaas
 an angelic monkey
It was a live interview with CK on the day Caylee's remains were found and it was raining and they were in his backyard. CK stated then that the area is always under water until the winter months. He said that the water had only recently subsided. I so hope Klaas does have that video as it can't be found. I wonder if we wrote to NBC-2 if they would re-post it, or send it to the prosecution or NeJame?
YES Yes yes that's it. We just have to Find Klaas and See if she was able to retain it within her Photobucket file.
I wonder if LE might have that very video and that is why we can't find it anywhere. I searched the NBC-2 site just now and I can't find it. I was watching all of the live coverage that day, as most of us were, and I remember his interview. CK said that it was usually at least knee deep most of the time.
Could Be - Because I spent over 2 hours this morning searching my Monkey brains out - On the web, News, videos - and I can't even find Charles Kelly period - and I do recall there was a news article written about him after the video and news reporter reported on him. It was a snippet of Charles Kelly and him wanting to Help with Justice for Caylee. Can't find that either.
Maybe its all locked up with LE. If it is - Good. Because that young man did a very good deed by documenting. Its always stuck in my mind. That this simple act of his - maybe one day be priceless.

I remember that video, let me see if I still have it.  Pretty sure I put it in photobucket or youtube.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: August 22, 2009, 10:58:54 PM »

Found the video (I think).  Re-uploading to photobucket right now 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: August 22, 2009, 11:00:29 PM »

Is this the one?  Click on the picture below to watch the video in photobucket:

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1565 on: August 22, 2009, 11:01:59 PM »

Charles Kelly and a reporter from http://www.nbc-2.com/
She was a black gal and she followed him around and they showed his home video he made.
I found it way way back right after Caylee was found. I do remember that NO Rose watched it. She made comment on my post.
He is 19 and lives right smak in the same local area. He shows on the video that you can see from his eye view * his own backyard- the Tents and where LE gathered around when Caylee was found.   He walks through the woods himself and talks and points out his hang out zone - where his friends and he have spent time. Dang I wish Klaas would come in the cage. She is floating  from cage to cage right now.

DEENIE, What is the difference between the video that WESH had and the one from the Ft. Myer NBC video?

The video I am watching on Wesh is nothing of the Video by Charles - Unless I am watching the Wrong video. Link me up to the exact vid Fanny. there is no comparison of what I have watched on Wesh. Now I am confused. I have gone to Mission's link 3 times now. I see an article with no mention of Charles and then within the article ( top ) says click on video. I have done that. Watched it and Its all WESH and their findings and reporters. Help me Ms. Fanny

Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot  If I saw it I would say BINGO ...

Go to the WESH link. Look to the right in a box there are several videos and at the bottom there is a HOME VIDEO  CAYLEES REMAINS FOUND. Click on that one. It is a video of Charles Kelly and it is a black reporter and they talk from the back of his house and go back into the woods through a gate and go to the fence across the street on Suburban from the remains site with the LE there.

BINGO
OMG - Yes that is Charles and yet  - Its just a Snippet of the actual Video - The other parts are not shown. Its him walking through the Woods and him showing actual areas of where he and his friends hang out and or have in the past. Thank you Fanny for leading me ..So So Sorry Mission " You had me there" I just was not following. Good Job Mission.
Now lets see if Klaas can pull up the rest of it within her saved photo bucket.

fingers crossed

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: August 22, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

Do I win the prize?   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: August 22, 2009, 11:06:26 PM »

Fanny,  thanks  I'm a mom and a grandmom and I just can't imagine this in my wildest dreams.  what the he-- kind of family would act like this??????????

I am too, Gailfrommny. And as much as I love all my children, it has never blinded me to the human frailties that we all have. I have not been put into the Anthony's position. But if I had, I know myself well enough I would not be able to put any of them above my grandchildren's well being. I would not cease to love my child dearly, but I would not blind myself to their wrongdoing. There have always been consequences in my family, and there always will be. It is not a decision, it is a way of life. I am not being santimonious, but it is ingrained in me and my family through the generations. It is just who I am, have been, and forever more will be, God willing, until I am no longer here.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: August 22, 2009, 11:08:25 PM »

Charles Kelly and a reporter from http://www.nbc-2.com/
She was a black gal and she followed him around and they showed his home video he made.
I found it way way back right after Caylee was found. I do remember that NO Rose watched it. She made comment on my post.
He is 19 and lives right smak in the same local area. He shows on the video that you can see from his eye view * his own backyard- the Tents and where LE gathered around when Caylee was found.   He walks through the woods himself and talks and points out his hang out zone - where his friends and he have spent time. Dang I wish Klaas would come in the cage. She is floating  from cage to cage right now.

DEENIE, What is the difference between the video that WESH had and the one from the Ft. Myer NBC video?

The video I am watching on Wesh is nothing of the Video by Charles - Unless I am watching the Wrong video. Link me up to the exact vid Fanny. there is no comparison of what I have watched on Wesh. Now I am confused. I have gone to Mission's link 3 times now. I see an article with no mention of Charles and then within the article ( top ) says click on video. I have done that. Watched it and Its all WESH and their findings and reporters. Help me Ms. Fanny

Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot  If I saw it I would say BINGO ...

Go to the WESH link. Look to the right in a box there are several videos and at the bottom there is a HOME VIDEO  CAYLEES REMAINS FOUND. Click on that one. It is a video of Charles Kelly and it is a black reporter and they talk from the back of his house and go back into the woods through a gate and go to the fence across the street on Suburban from the remains site with the LE there.

BINGO
OMG - Yes that is Charles and yet  - Its just a Snippet of the actual Video - The other parts are not shown. Its him walking through the Woods and him showing actual areas of where he and his friends hang out and or have in the past. Thank you Fanny for leading me ..So So Sorry Mission " You had me there" I just was not following. Good Job Mission.
Now lets see if Klaas can pull up the rest of it within her saved photo bucket.

fingers crossed
Yes, this is just a snippet. In the live feed they were both standing in his backyard, back by the end of his fence and he was wearing a rain jacket as well. They did quite a bit of talking there at the fence and that is when he went into detail about the standing water in that area, how deep it was and that it had just recently subsided.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1569 on: August 22, 2009, 11:13:27 PM »

Klaas yes that is it - but do you not recall  - Him Charles walking around and him saying " Me and my Friends have hung out here as he is walking through the woods " I so recall it. I am not mixing up with Kio or anyone. I know I recall him showing within the video and documenting ... gawd its racking my brain.  I know this video was longer and more detailed when it was first published. And if it was not within the video it was within the News Story written about him - Maybe thats where I saw the other video snips that he made - and not on the NBC-2 site. Because I remember him standing within his house and it was an article offering tribute to his actual stepping up - Him being a local teen - wanting Justice for Caylee.  Oh and you know Klaas I have a memory of an elephant. I do remember. I so do. I just can't find it. Thank you though - all for pointing me to the Wesh Video and for you Klaas coming back into the cage and posting.

I hate when I remember and can't find what I am looking for. I know I saw it. So frustrating.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1570 on: August 22, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »

Is this the one?  Click on the picture below to watch the video in photobucket:

This is the same video on the link I posted.    LOL I think my not posting properly the first time and then again the second time caused alot of confusion - my bad.... . if this is the one you are referring to Deenie I am on the same page as you because this interview with him came to my mind when all the speculation about whether or not there was water at the site began....I'd say this pretty much sums it up.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: August 22, 2009, 11:31:12 PM »

Well that is the video I had saved and the one I remember.  There may be another, I'll see if I can find anything.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1572 on: August 22, 2009, 11:33:16 PM »

Do I win the prize?   
Yes Yes You should... I was going to post the Chiquita Banana song - But I found this HMMPH who knew
Knowledge is always a gift Wink
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nBJV56WUDng&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nBJV56WUDng&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Thank You Klaas 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: August 22, 2009, 11:33:50 PM »

Well that is the video I had saved and the one I remember.  There may be another, I'll see if I can find anything.

It is the one I remember too, but DEENIE has a better memory than I, so I will defer to her.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: August 22, 2009, 11:36:48 PM »

Do I win the prize?   
Yes Yes You should... I was going to post the Chiquita Banana song - But I found this HMMPH who knew
Knowledge is always a gift Wink
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nBJV56WUDng&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nBJV56WUDng&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Thank You Klaas 

I've been doing it wrong my entire life. I guess you can teach an old monkey a new trick! 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: August 22, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »

I am going to give this one try - open mind????????? ........ since we do know how to disagree respectfully............. game?  If so, give me till later tonight or maybe even tomorrow to present my argument - for gale being almost at crime scene.  I know this was debated some when I was over in CONNville with M, so can I have one try to persuade anyone? LOL

One thing I will say I have proved myself wrong on since last night is the two trucks end up being houses - will show you that when I have time to do a logical post. So those are NOT trucks!  (See, I admit when I am wrong! LOL@ME)

Either way, we fellow monkey sis's and no difference of opinion can change that! 

I never said she wasn't almost on the remains scene. She drove right past it. But she was not on the remains scene as far as being out of the car with the dog. That was further east. As far as the trucks, I took your word for it. However, I never did see them drive past them, and wondered about that because they drove all the way down to the school.

Fanny, I was actually addressing Tupelo, but I do not want to start anything in the thread, so I will just say I am abandoning discussing it in the thread and will explore my thoughts on my own.  I was not talking about when she was in the dead end part of the street walking around with the dog, but I can't pull a well written post together right now with the pics and all I was going to do.  So, Tupelo - my email addy is in  my profile if you want discuss it further. 

ANJ...I want to hear more so please continue to post right here!! I look forward to see you always well written post......this is Caylee's thread...and this is where it should be......so don't make me wait too long!!!

Sunny, Thank you for the support and appreciation for the open and nonjudgmental discussion of the issues here.  It seems that some are upset that they feel this issue is closed and deleted as not worthy.  So - I am abandoning it but not because someone wants to start something in this thread about justice for Caylee, but I have all on hold as life is not being kind right now.  See musings for update.  Just hoped on to tell Tupelo thanks for getting me and maybe I would revisit that when I can.  (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1576 on: August 22, 2009, 11:41:53 PM »

It is the one I remember too, but DEENIE has a better memory than I, so I will defer to her.   
Fanny I have to say it must have been within the news article written about CK. I so remember it.  Its been on my mind since the court hearing yesterday - Uggh. Snap. I woke up this morning on a mission just to find it. And then when I logged into to SM and saw the Name Charles Kelly I about fell over ... because I had it in my mind/and was searching for it - for hours prior to logging in to SM. 
see what happens when your in pre-menopause - Your brain gets fuzzy  Monkey Devil!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: August 22, 2009, 11:42:46 PM »

I love his monkey pants too. 

I also heard that if you peel a banana this way you wont get the strings, they will stay with the peel. Probably because we have been peeling them wrong is why we get them to begin with. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: August 22, 2009, 11:43:06 PM »

My desktop computer crashed and I have that video with him reporting on it. I have it backed up with Carbonite but my new computer is not in yet, so I have nothing to put it on. As soon as I get it on my computer, I will upload it here for you.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1579 on: August 22, 2009, 11:45:14 PM »

My desktop computer crashed and I have that video with him reporting on it. I have it backed up with Carbonite but my new computer is not in yet, so I have nothing to put it on. As soon as I get it on my computer, I will upload it here for you.
YAY Turbo ......... I hope my memory is as credible as I recall it to be. Thank You Turbo 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.