May 17, 2024, 06:06:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 249730 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #960 on: July 23, 2010, 12:06:49 PM »

Blink's answer regarding Dede and landscaper.
Blink,

Since Ms. Spicher works in a nursery and is very much into landscaping, what are the chances she is connected Rudy Sanchez?
Lol. I think they may be aquainted.
B
Oh wait. What nursery?  I missed this...

If you go through Dede's tweets, she talks about working in a nursery.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #961 on: July 23, 2010, 12:06:26 PM »

Well, I'm thinking it is not much of a leap to think that DEDE helped Terri find the landscaper to do the hit on Kaine.

Also, Terri likes landscaping?  I am  not trying to be mean but in shots of the house..I wouldn't say anyone who liked landscaping lived there...no flowers, kind of unkempt looking to me.

If she is living in a condo/townhouse environment, the rules on the outside of the home is the landscaper people for that complex takes care of that part, now what you do on your patio or yard is up to you with reason. And even then you have to sometimes get the boards/associations okay for some work you may want to have done. I am beginning to think also that DeDe may have contacted the landscaper for Terri.
That article I posted earlier said that Dede was formerly the director of the HOA, so she may have indeed had occasion to work with or contract with landscapers in that capacity. 

IIRC, Blink did say that Rudy Sanchez knew Kyron from school, and that his company had done work for the school, though... right?  So Terri could perhaps have encountered him that way, too. 

I'm finding this so bizarre with the landscapers, never once have I thought anything when seeing the landscapers around here in the neighborhood, doing anything but lawn care. True, yes the company also did work at the school.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: July 23, 2010, 12:08:21 PM »

DD, so I take it the Red Robin restaurant really had nothing to do about the temperature inside?  All I know, and this is what is very scary to me, it appears you have two women not right in the head, feeding off of each others insanity, that is never good, and I pray Kyron is okay 
Very scary NRCG.  Two women that are unstable, likely conspiring since last Nov or Dec to off Kaine....now Kyron missing. (JMHO about DeDe being involved with the KaineMFH)  I would not want to meet this DeDe in a dark alley.  The pic of her just give me the willies.
I see insanity in her eyes 
Yes, and I found her blog to be subtly one of the creepiest things I've read in a long time.  Both of these two women reek of instability and inner volatility.  (JMO)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: July 23, 2010, 12:09:14 PM »

Well, I'm thinking it is not much of a leap to think that DEDE helped Terri find the landscaper to do the hit on Kaine.

Also, Terri likes landscaping?  I am  not trying to be mean but in shots of the house..I wouldn't say anyone who liked landscaping lived there...no flowers, kind of unkempt looking to me.

If she is living in a condo/townhouse environment, the rules on the outside of the home is the landscaper people for that complex takes care of that part, now what you do on your patio or yard is up to you with reason. And even then you have to sometimes get the boards/associations okay for some work you may want to have done. I am beginning to think also that DeDe may have contacted the landscaper for Terri.

NRCG..I meant Kaine and Terri's house doesn't look to have much attention paid to the landscaping..if Terri is so into landscaping why aren't there more flowers, more plants, more shrubs, etc.  Why not dig up some of the ferns from the woods and some plants from the woods to naturalize the yard and , etc.  Just doesn't look like someone so into landscaping lived at Kaine and Terri's house.  Maybe she was more into the landscapers then the landscaping.
I'm sorry I misunderstood  Everything does seem to be run down around the home that is for sure.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: July 23, 2010, 12:10:06 PM »

Blink's answer regarding Dede and landscaper.
Blink,

Since Ms. Spicher works in a nursery and is very much into landscaping, what are the chances she is connected Rudy Sanchez?
Lol. I think they may be aquainted.
B
Oh wait. What nursery?  I missed this...
If you go through Dede's tweets, she talks about working in a nursery.
Ah, current (recent) tweets?  Thanks for explaining.  Do we know where/which one?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: July 23, 2010, 12:11:35 PM »

Here's the post about the poor little doggie.   

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/04/when-it-starts-to-go-sideways.html
That just makes me ill 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: July 23, 2010, 12:12:22 PM »

DD, so I take it the Red Robin restaurant really had nothing to do about the temperature inside?  All I know, and this is what is very scary to me, it appears you have two women not right in the head, feeding off of each others insanity, that is never good, and I pray Kyron is okay 

Very scary NRCG.  Two women that are unstable, likely conspiring since last Nov or Dec to off Kaine....now Kyron missing. (JMHO about DeDe being involved with the KaineMFH)  I would not want to meet this DeDe in a dark alley.  The pic of her just give me the willies.

Good Afternoon,

I know it was talked about last night. early morning.....but it is unreal to me how

much DeDe and Terri look alike.....Shocking to me to say the least.

Another thing I wish there was a way to call and ask Red Robin if the air was

not working the day DeDe  tweets that it was not.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: July 23, 2010, 12:12:33 PM »

Klaas, thanks for posting the picture of the school doorway.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 23, 2010, 12:13:14 PM »

Yes, and I found her blog to be subtly one of the creepiest things I've read in a long time.  Both of these two women reek of instability and inner volatility.  (JMO)
I will have to go back and read her blog, I just glanced at it 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: July 23, 2010, 12:14:35 PM »

I finally caught up... gee why did I pick yesterday to fall asleep in the early evening before 5 pm and not wake up till 5:50 am today... 

so dede's name is out there... and so glad to see her photo with the red hair etc... glad to see the red robin info as well...

what we are not yet seeing though it the other searched after dede's was searched... so they are still searching and still going to the grand jury.  I guarantee this..

I just caught up reading everything I can get my hands on this morning to see what all has been made public... a LOT hasn't so I have to be careful here, but I will be posting info as I can and also will start researching dede and get all that info available... use whatever you can to help further research... no way I can keep up with all of this and everyone helping gets us there that much faster...

there is some info about dede that I just cannot post...but if she happens to be reading here. ...

let me tell you dede... you might as well say what you know, because there is someone who knows it... if you think I am joking, email me.  keysring@yahoo.com

I won't post it but I sure as heck will let you know its time to start talking.

Good morning doubledecker.  What a great rest you had...you must be rarin' to go this morning.

I don't know if you have expertise in law enforcement  or what your connections are.  However I am concerned that sending an email to Dede
might not be in Kyron's best interest (if there is involvement there).

I say this with all due respect but I fear for Kyron.  If he is still alive, his life many be in the balance.  Very delicate situation imo.  I trust law enforcement and those experts they consult and I trut that if Kyron is still alive they are doing everything they can to bring him home safely.
JMO

God bless Kyron.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

and this is exactly why I can't post much... and why sometimes I sound so cryptic...
I try to post what I can, but you are so right, there is a lot I can't post because I feel it might cause a problem.  Believe me, I would like to say it all. 

Thanks for your response.

Things seems to be coming to a head and hopefully this will all be resolved soon.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #970 on: July 23, 2010, 12:16:27 PM »

Good Afternoon,

I know it was talked about last night. early morning.....but it is unreal to me how

Anybody want to call Red Robin and ask?

8403 SW Main St, Wilsonville, OR 97070
(503) 682-0175
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: July 23, 2010, 12:16:39 PM »

Me too she needs to be charged with abusing an animal

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #972 on: July 23, 2010, 12:17:38 PM »

Dede's tweets remind me of someone who goes through manic phases. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 23, 2010, 12:18:44 PM »

Dede's tweets remind me of someone who goes through manic phases. 
You bet and one of the tweets was strange to say the least   

1. I really cannot recommend strongly enough AGAINST squirting dish soap in your eye. It hurts. Don't do it. 3:33 PM Jul 13th via txt
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: July 23, 2010, 12:21:04 PM »

Good Afternoon,

I wonder how many calls from online posters they have gotten already about this?
Could you imagine how the person answering the phone and getting that question might be thinking?
Speculative answer:
No and our refrigerator wasn't running either...CLICK!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: July 23, 2010, 12:22:57 PM »

< -snipped from Dede's Blog post- >
September 2008:

I continued walking another 3ish miles to my 15-mile point and the farthest point east I would travel on the path. My BFF was waiting there for me in her car with another bag of mobile aid station essentials. The previous evening, I had dropped my goodie bag by her place and then we drove to the site to scope it out. At that time, I told her that no matter how much I might beg and plead, she must NOT let me convince her give me a ride back to my car. As I stood there yesterday whining about my aching aches and my painful pains, she said, "You realize I can't allow you to get into this car."

I just love her.

I knew that if I wussed out on the last few miles of this "run," I would a.) hate myself, b.) need to seriously rethink my readiness for the marathon, and c.) stink up her car something fierce. I walked most of the 5 miles back to my car. I tried to run a few times, but just felt incredibly stiff and uncomfortable. Walking felt fine, though, so I pressed on.

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: July 23, 2010, 12:23:47 PM »

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

Dateline will be covering Kyron's case.

I pray Kyron is home before Monday.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #977 on: July 23, 2010, 12:23:52 PM »

Good Afternoon,

I wonder how many calls from online posters they have gotten already about this?
Could you imagine how the person answering the phone and getting that question might be thinking?
Speculative answer:

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: July 23, 2010, 12:26:44 PM »

In the video for the marathon, there is a woman with long red hair running in front of DeDe.  Is it Terri?  At one point she turns and looks like she is looking for DeDe.  It is around 06.57 in the video which is a little before the halfway point.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: July 23, 2010, 12:27:22 PM »

Speculative answer:

Funny! 
I doubt it was code.  Maybe just Dede's sarcastic, somewhat disdainful way of complaining that it was too hot for her taste that day in the Red Robin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.