May 13, 2024, 11:48:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 350608 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2008, 11:17:24 PM »

Brought this over from the last thread. 
Posted by MyTime...

Okay, Okay........even my husband has says I have softened a little.

But just recently, someone came to my house and told me that my 12 yr old son, who has history of not telling the truth (He hasn't had it easy - bio mom was real crazy - we've had him in counseling....blah, blah, blah) called another child the "n" word at sports camp.

A word that is never used in our house, a word that my husband and I find disgusting.  We calmly sat my son down and discussed it with him.  With tears in his eyes, swearing to God, he told us that he would never have used that word. We believed him because we know he isn't being raised that way.  We have black friends, Muslim friends - etc.

The next morning, my husband and I went to the camp to discuss it with the coach.  He said - no way, he wouldn't say that but I'll talk to the other kids and call you.  Now my son knew we were going there and continued to swear up and down he never has used that word.  Well the coach called and confirmed that he did indeed say that.  We couldn't believe it. I was shocked.  I guess - maybe - we were in denial.

This was talked about at a little league game and my neighbor/friend actually had to defend me and my husband about us not being racist.

I know there is a big difference - but I still wanted to believe my son.  Fortunately, we had a way of finding out the truth.  Had we not, I would still believe that he wouldn't have used that word.

IMO, CA can not believe her child could kill her own baby. She will not believe it until they find the child's body.  It is hard to believe your own child could do something that disgusting.

Sorry for the long post, but I am trying to find some understanding in this whole nightmare.

I had a situation where my daughter, who had previously never lied to me, did something similar.  I confronted an adult that my daughter had told me had been very ugly to her.  It's kind of funny now, but here I am "calling this lady out" and she's denying everything.  I then look at my daughter (whom I had made go with me) and I said "please tell her that you told me these things".  My daughter wouldn't speak and just stared straight ahead like she was in a trance.  I was so mad at her (and incredibly embarrassed too).  We had a LONG talk about it and I decided not to punish her because I really think I got through to her and she's a great kid. 

Now, the part where I disagree with your post...  There has been too much evidence that Caylee is indeed dead for me to believe that Cindy is still clinging to hope that KC is telling the truth.  George is an ex police officer so, even if he had to "help Cindy get to that point", neither one of them believe for one second that Casey is telling the truth.

Seriously, have you listened to the tapes?  I'm not stupid enough to believe any of that crap about the nanny and neither are they. 

Deep in my heart, I do think they know too.

But once they admit Casey is lying they have to admit that Caylee may be dead and they do not want to believe it, And they won't until her body is found
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2008, 11:18:36 PM »

I just want to ask this:  If you were CA and Casey would not talk, what as a mother or father would you really do?  Would you throw her out?  Choke the heck out of her?  Seriously, for all the protective mothers, what would you really do....not what you would want to do, Big difference!  Just a hypothetical question....I know, I know none of kids would ever end up like Casey but if

I would stay in the room with her until she told me. And I would ground her to the room, since it is my house. I would call outside help if that did not work. Help in the mental field. Help from her friends, if she had any left.
Yes, I think I would actually go over every  little detail with her and call her on all the lies and show her how rediculous the whole story sounded and make her tell me the truth no matter how gross or bad it was...If you are telling the truth you only  have one story and lies have many stories sprouting out of them....If talkind didnt help and reasoning didnt help well then I guess casey would be the next one calling 911.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2008, 11:18:47 PM »

I just want to ask this:  If you were CA and Casey would not talk, what as a mother or father would you really do?  Would you throw her out?  Choke the heck out of her?  Seriously, for all the protective mothers, what would you really do....not what you would want to do, Big difference!  Just a hypothetical question....I know, I know none of kids would ever end up like Casey but if

I would stay in the room with her until she told me. And I would ground her to the room, since it is my house. I would call outside help if that did not work. Help in the mental field. Help from her friends, if she had any left.

SHELL and ABBey - then what?

What if Casey was any of your daughters...you talk to her she admits to kiling caylee would you stand by your child or would you cut her off???

Hey Kristin, where have you been?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2008, 11:20:03 PM »

Channel 9 is saying the mother/prtotester fell into her car door that crushed her child's arm!!

I think it looks like she was pushed by the shirtless dude into the door.  It wasn't her fault, IMO.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2008, 11:20:31 PM »

Talk to her, not at her.

A concept alien to Cindy, I think.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2008, 11:20:55 PM »

f your child told you the truth, then what would you do. Call 911, call OSCO, tell her lawyer.  I just don't know. 
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2008, 11:22:10 PM »

Channel 9 is saying the mother/prtotester fell into her car door that crushed her child's arm!!

I think it looks like she was pushed by the shirtless dude into the door.  It wasn't her fault, IMO.

That's what it looks like to me too.  The poor boy was half in half out of the vehicle and the door slammed him when shirtless dude pushed momma up against the door.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2008, 11:22:34 PM »

Quote from: Rob on Today at 07:49:38 PM
Quote from: mytime on Today at 07:44:28 PM
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/14/cindy_anthony_clashes_with_protesters.html

This is absolutely disgusting. I am sorry, but this mother is a disgrace.  She is messing her own son.  I would bet anything, that her son had bigtime discipline problems at school.  DCF does need to go to that house asap. As a former DCF worker, I would come down on her so hard.  In my opinion, that is a serious case of bad parenting.  She didn't even check on her kid when he gets "hurt."  So hurt that she needs to take him to the hospital.(sarcasm) 

I give Cindy credit for standing up to that stupid white trash.

you really mean - you give Cindy credit for running across the street and starting a fight that was caught on camera. Too bad that woman in the truck didn't slam her off a turnbuckle.

obviously you are not seeing what truly happened there.

I agree with you Rob...the only way the mother could have gotten to her son is to fight off the guy holding her against the SUV, which caused the injury in the first place..I only got disgusted at the girl who half heartedly picked him up by his hurt arm, then dropped him.
Also, as I said earlier...this would never have happened if CA didn't cross the street and go after the SUV in the first place..

as a footnote...I hope someone counsels that boy on the comment he made..10 yr olds shouldn't harbor hate and the adults around him should speak with more control around the youngsters

I didn't know how to bring this from the other thread except c/p hope it works..

mytime I didn't realize there was much more footage of this incident I went back to review and would like to add....

I agree with you, both of these mothers need a bar of soap for dinner and I fear that the two children are going to have some real issues as they grow older witnessing and learning from the adults in their lives. I also didn't realize that the guy who caused this boys arm to get injured was actually part of their group. I can't believe the lack of attention from his mother after being hurt and as I said, this child is going to have some real issues to deal with as he grows older.

People like this really give a bad name to what I believe is a valid protest, If I wasn't 1200 miles away, Id be there to.

I still say CA should have just walked away and ignored them...

I don't think people should be called trash, but I get the gist..they should definitely go clean up there own back yard before condemning others

OK...I'm done 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2008, 11:22:55 PM »

What if Casey was any of your daughters...you talk to her she admits to kiling caylee would you stand by your child or would you cut her off???
[/quote      You cant disown a child no matter what they have done and so at this point and seeing as how she is grown and not a child    anylonger ..I would tell her that whatever is coming to her she deserves and thats just how it is,..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2008, 11:23:27 PM »

Hey I have been here on and off but you are never here when I am!!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2008, 11:23:39 PM »

Swinging over on a vine.  Clean, fresh cage.  Ahhhhhh.   

Speaking of one for the money, I love those Janet Evanovich novels. 

Shell, can you post some of your favorites in the musings thread or the lounge so they will be there for us to enjoy, too?

Sure, I know the subject is  off topic, but they are about bounty hunters, so it was kinda sorta on topic.

I meant what I said about having something to enjoy, it would get lost in this thread and then no one could find it.  Thank you, Shell.  I am always looking for something good to read.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2008, 11:24:06 PM »

That's what it looks like to me too.  The poor boy was half in half out of the vehicle and the door slammed him when shirtless dude pushed momma up against the door.

He wasn't hurt enough to get the last word in though.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2008, 11:24:28 PM »

Yes, I think I would actually go over every  little detail with her and call her on all the lies and show her how rediculous the whole story sounded and make her tell me the truth no matter how gross or bad it was...If you are telling the truth you only  have one story and lies have many stories sprouting out of them....If talkind didnt help and reasoning didnt help well then I guess casey would be the next one calling 911.........
I would talk to her and make her tell the truth to the police no matter what the consequences.  I would let her know that I will always love her no matter what, but would have to turn my back if she did not tell the truth no matter how hard it would be.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2008, 11:25:04 PM »

Nobody ever taught Casey that she had to pay for her misdeeds in life and so she kept on because there were never any consequence.
When i was 12 i threw a rock and broke someone's windshield. My parents made me pay for it.
When i was 18 i was in a place i wasn't suppose to be, doing something i shouldn't have been doing and i wound up in the hospital. My parents made me pay every penny of the hospital bill.  That was the last time i ever did anything that was gonna cost me a cent.  I also learned that it was a terrible feeling to bring shame upon my parents
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2008, 11:25:41 PM »

Good nite Monks.  Going to drop in and check on Natalee and then off to bed.

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2008, 11:25:48 PM »

Good night, Monkeys.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2008, 11:25:57 PM »

Thanks Mods for the smooth landing.  I promise no more O/T after this but I gotta answer BLUE.

Blue I am close.  Glasgow.  GO BIG RED!!!!!   I just got back from BG earlier tonight, brought son's dirty laundry and doggie back home with me.  Sigh,, always a mother.

Have you seen our sports threads?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=25.0  Basketball

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2008, 11:26:13 PM »

I have missed you!    I still want to know where she got the chloroform.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2008, 11:27:34 PM »

I would talk to her and make her tell the truth to the police no matter what the consequences.  I would let her know that I will always love her no matter what, but would have to turn my back if she did not tell the truth no matter how hard it would be.

I believe that is what I would do to.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »

I have missed you!    I still want to know where she got the chloroform.

Me too!!! And everytime I came here you were gone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.