May 17, 2024, 07:04:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 305623 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: April 01, 2008, 07:16:30 AM »

So its been a few months since the phone in jail confession, and where is the evidence? Where are the phone records from that phone in Kia? Is the phone they found by the light house the same phone as the one used in prison by Joran? Maybe its part of the 10YR plan to collect a few tons of evidence before going to trial. I forgot there is zero... now. Interesting there are as many confessions as phones used by Joran and associates. With all the phone data on hard drives at phone companies its also interesting that none of the phone records survived.

I doubt Hans Mos is smart enough to check those records out Kiwi, even if he was motivated to solve the case. Hans had the confession dropped in his lap and couldn't, or should I say DIDN'T, do anything with it.

The Hans Mos movie is the sequel, Karin Jannsen Part II. His mission is to stall the case until he can close it. He is trying to figure out now how to get it whittled back down to four detective phone answerers.

The answers to the prosecution to Natalee Holloway's case aren't in Aruba, they are in Holland.

"His mission is to stall the case until he can close it."

Guys, he did close it. He dropped his case against the three, and the Judge then released them as suspects. There is no case anymore. Nothing.

I think this is what was intended.  The road had a few more twists and turns, but I do believe that there was never going to be a case against the three.

I still have burning questions, and I doubt these will ever be answered -

Phones - why would the VDS play musical phones?  All your numbers are stored in 'your' phone and I do not believe they are accessible to other phones (at least at the time).  Did ALE ever pull all the VDS phone records?  How many phones did they have?

Was this an excuse to avoid explaining away phone calls at odd hours of the night?  In odd locations?

When will Anita's book come out?  Maybe this summer?  I was hoping she'd go off topic and explain to the world, how the mother of a missing daughter should behave.  There seems to be a lot of that going around, and maybe there would be tips for mothers and fathers of all children?

Does Aruba have a standard for the behavior of parents whose children have been sexually assaulted?  SO is to send the child off the island so that no one knows they have been assaulted?  Regardless of any phone/videos that have been made and passed around, or uploaded to some web site?

Maybe she will explain how her family learned to differentiate between when something doesn't look good for a fallen person, and when it looks positive.  Explain the difference between how and why they would call for a boat or an ambulance?  Is this part of first aid training all children receive?

"Conflict of interest" covers a lot of ground and bodies. 

JMHO

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: April 01, 2008, 07:24:47 AM »

Are there any suspects left in the case of Natalee Holloway?  Maybe one or both of the two security guards?  How long is the list?

Maybe the "Welcome to Aruba" sign could add a verbal messages? 

Something simple like - "One Happy Island..

...when you need a helping hand, call a friend with a boat."

...f$$k that bitch."

...why does this sh$$ always happen to me."

...it's too late to save the girl, but we can still save the boys."

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: April 01, 2008, 08:22:42 AM »

So its been a few months since the phone in jail confession, and where is the evidence? Where are the phone records from that phone in Kia? Is the phone they found by the light house the same phone as the one used in prison by Joran? Maybe its part of the 10YR plan to collect a few tons of evidence before going to trial. I forgot there is zero... now. Interesting there are as many confessions as phones used by Joran and associates. With all the phone data on hard drives at phone companies its also interesting that none of the phone records survived.

I doubt Hans Mos is smart enough to check those records out Kiwi, even if he was motivated to solve the case. Hans had the confession dropped in his lap and couldn't, or should I say DIDN'T, do anything with it.

The Hans Mos movie is the sequel, Karin Jannsen Part II. His mission is to stall the case until he can close it. He is trying to figure out now how to get it whittled back down to four detective phone answerers.

The answers to the prosecution to Natalee Holloway's case aren't in Aruba, they are in Holland.

Guys, he did close it. He dropped his case against the three, and the Judge then released them as suspects. There is no case anymore. Nothing.

I think this is what was intended.  The road had a few more twists and turns, but I do believe that there was never going to be a case against the three.

Phones - why would the VDS play musical phones?  All your numbers are stored in 'your' phone and I do not believe they are accessible to other phones (at least at the time).  Did ALE ever pull all the VDS phone records?  How many phones did they have?

Was this an excuse to avoid explaining away phone calls at odd hours of the night?  In odd locations?

When will Anita's book come out?  Maybe this summer?  I was hoping she'd go off topic and explain to the world, how the mother of a missing daughter should behave.  There seems to be a lot of that going around, and maybe there would be tips for mothers and fathers of all children?

Does Aruba have a standard for the behavior of parents whose children have been sexually assaulted?  SO is to send the child off the island so that no one knows they have been assaulted?  Regardless of any phone/videos that have been made and passed around, or uploaded to some web site?

Maybe she will explain how her family learned to differentiate between when something doesn't look good for a fallen person, and when it looks positive.  Explain the difference between how and why they would call for a boat or an ambulance?  Is this part of first aid training all children receive?

JMHO

WhiskeyGirl…The only thing that I can think of on the phones, is the so called ‘disposable phones. The ones like the tourists buy. There are a lot of questions in the PVs about phones and numbers and Joran even said some of his friends have more than one phone. Not him of course. This was supposedly different phones for different girlfriends.

I believe the ‘disposable phones’ were for their pimping or drug contacts. I have thought that these phone records would not be as easy to track down. Thoughts anyone?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: April 01, 2008, 08:42:55 AM »

this is too darn funny...a post by renwhore...she gave me a much needed laugh on this storny day...
Glenda Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:49 pm   

You guys are ignorant goofballs. The chollers beat many of you guys hands down in intelligence, only about 1% of the posters on any of the Natalee Holloway boards can speak 4 languages.... 

she admires the chollers because SOME might be able to speak more than one language????  and thinks that makes them intelligent!!       

Only 4?  I'd like to see her objective data that shows this to be true.  Oh, what, she is a reporter that can't back up her facts?  I believe we call that tabloid journalism here in the US, or just plain slander.

I have no doubt there is intelligence there (in the chollers) and sadly, also some mental illness.  Maybe she could find a way to help them instead of bashing an innocent family on the internet.  But, that not only takes intelligence, it takes drive and a heart, that sadly seem to be missing in her.   

Besides, every gynecologist in America speaks pap.  Wink

On a serious note, let me take this time to remind those who haven't had their checkup lately to make an appointment right away.  The life you save could be your own. 

This has been a public service announcement courtesy of renho, always thinking between the knees.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: April 01, 2008, 08:44:13 AM »

Bonjour Mokeys, ceci est magicien de fonction majuscule, mes yeux sont excausted, je reposera mon cerveau maintenant après avoir fini cette tasse de thé

rough translation: hi minkeys can you imagine the tired masculine function which is exhausted,- going to rest(REPOSE) my neck(?) after finishing this task?  Havent spoken or read french in years I may be wrong anyone else?

close enough -- it actually says: good day monkeys, this is caps lock wizard, my eyes are exhausted, i will rest my brain now after i finish this cup of tea.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: April 01, 2008, 08:45:22 AM »

Buona notte tutto, domani sarà un altro giorno, il libro 5 sarà aspetta

Ok now to italian: Have a good night or good sleep it will be a good rest il libro not sure if it im free or the book shall wait (aspeta)  howd I do

and this one is -- good night all, tomorrow will be another day. book 5 will wait.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: April 01, 2008, 08:49:06 AM »

this is too darn funny...a post by renwhore...she gave me a much needed laugh on this storny day...

You guys are ignorant goofballs. The chollers beat many of you guys hands down in intelligence, only about 1% of the posters on any of the Natalee Holloway boards can speak 4 languages.... 

she admires the chollers because SOME might be able to speak more than one language????  and thinks that makes them intelligent!!       

I can say RENPUTA in Spanish.  Ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho.  This is English, Spanish, Japanese, German, and Swaheli, and Pig Latin:  ENRa OOHey.  So see how smart I am?  Jack b

Hello everyone. It sure has been quite lately. Concerning Julia's support of the chollers, I would say that hoes and addicts are always supportive of each other, but I hate to insult chollers by implying they are anywhere near as low on the social totem pole as hoes such as Julia:) An addict has an illness, just the same as the measels or mumps. Hoes such as Julia are simply trash:)

I can't agree with you, PI.  Hoes carry more diseases than chollers.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 01, 2008, 08:52:17 AM »

I was playing with google earth tonight, and was looking at Aruba.  It occured to me that they have one hellavo big prison for such a Happy crime free island.  I don't think so.

That's so they have enough room for their blankies, pillows, and daddy phones, and if they get skeered, their parents can bunk in with them.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 01, 2008, 08:55:21 AM »

Howdie BH! Have any idea what Caps said in those last two posts? I sure don't know! LOL! 

I think he said it's safer to be with a choller than a renho.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 01, 2008, 08:58:48 AM »

Thanks for bringing over Bob's post.  It was great.

You're very welcome Buckeye
Sounds like Bob really knows that once happy island.
Smile

Yes, sadly it's true.  Money goes to money.  The liars come in and say how everyone is going to profit and the only one who profits is the liars.  It's very sad for the people of Aruba that they cannot share in the wealth of these big corporations.  It seems as though the poorest people live around the wealthiest businesses.

I believe in miracles!
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: April 01, 2008, 09:02:15 AM »

Only 4?  I'd like to see her objective data that shows this to be true.  Oh, what, she is a reporter that can't back up her facts?  I believe we call that tabloid journalism here in the US, or just plain slander.

I have no doubt there is intelligence there (in the chollers) and sadly, also some mental illness.  Maybe she could find a way to help them instead of bashing an innocent family on the internet.  But, that not only takes intelligence, it takes drive and a heart, that sadly seem to be missing in her.   

Besides, every gynecologist in America speaks pap.  Wink

On a serious note, let me take this time to remind those who haven't had their checkup lately to make an appointment right away.  The life you save could be your own. 

This has been a public service announcement courtesy of renho, always thinking between the knees.   

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 01, 2008, 09:02:50 AM »

JMHO

WhiskeyGirl…The only thing that I can think of on the phones, is the so called ‘disposable phones. The ones like the tourists buy. There are a lot of questions in the PVs about phones and numbers and Joran even said some of his friends have more than one phone. Not him of course. This was supposedly different phones for different girlfriends.

I believe the ‘disposable phones’ were for their pimping or drug contacts. I have thought that these phone records would not be as easy to track down. Thoughts anyone?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: April 01, 2008, 09:10:23 AM »

JMHO

Sorry, the last post got away from me.

That is what I have been saying about the phones.  All the drug buying and other illegal activities have to have some sort of communication tool.  I think they carry more than one phone for calls they want to be untraceable to their own cell.

For example, the phone PVS brought Joran in Kia.  PVS must have brought Joran his disposable phone, why else would he complain about the little bit oftime left on it?  His regular cell phone would not be limited by money. 

He must have made an awful lot of calls on it that there was hardly anything left on it.  Think about it.  All the calls he made about Natalee that night.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 01, 2008, 09:17:45 AM »

JMHO

Sorry, the last post got away from me.

That is what I have been saying about the phones.  All the drug buying and other illegal activities have to have some sort of communication tool.  I think they carry more than one phone for calls they want to be untraceable to their own cell.

For example, the phone PVS brought Joran in Kia.  PVS must have brought Joran his disposable phone, why else would he complain about the little bit oftime left on it?  His regular cell phone would not be limited by money. 

He must have made an awful lot of calls on it that there was hardly anything left on it.  Think about it.  All the calls he made about Natalee that night.

Edited to add:

Find that phone and you'll know all the players from the night Natalee disappeared, unless they were called on their unlisted phones also.  Chances are they were called on their regular phones before they had a chance to formulate their coverup plan, imo.

I believe in miracles!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: April 01, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »

Bonjour Mokeys, ceci est magicien de fonction majuscule, mes yeux sont excausted, je reposera mon cerveau maintenant après avoir fini cette tasse de thé

rough translation: hi minkeys can you imagine the tired masculine function which is exhausted,- going to rest(REPOSE) my neck(?) after finishing this task?  Havent spoken or read french in years I may be wrong anyone else?

close enough -- it actually says: good day monkeys, this is caps lock wizard, my eyes are exhausted, i will rest my brain now after i finish this cup of tea.

Yes, you may need to rest your brain, as it seems to have a crack in it. 
LOL  Jackb
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: April 01, 2008, 10:50:55 AM »

Spock ... I must have missed something.  Story of my life.

As of the end of February ... the official statement from the Prosecutors Office is that the case is ongoing and ... Joran was once again declared a suspects.

Janet

+++++++++++

No custody for Van der Sloot
02/15/2008

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision. The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect. The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2605.msg350819#msg350819

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: April 01, 2008, 11:23:22 AM »

From the ANP:

De zaak rond Natalee Holloway lijkt meer dan 2,5
jaar na haar verdwijning te zijn opgelost. Joran van der Sloot, die
de afgelopen jaren de belangrijkste verdachte was, zou hebben
bekend dat hij iets met de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse scholiere
te maken heeft. Het is nog niet bekend wat Van der Sloot precies
heeft bekend.
   Natalee Holloway verdween tijdens haar vakantie eind mei 2005 op
Aruba, na een avond stappen. Joran van der Sloot is volgens
justitie degene die haar als laatste in leven heeft gezien. Hij
heeft tot nu toe steeds ontkend dat hij bij haar verdwijning of
dood betrokken is geweest.
   Misdaadverslaggever Peter R. de Vries zegt dat hij de zaak heeft
opgelost. Met een verborgen camera heeft hij een bekentenis van Van
der Sloot opgenomen. Zondag laat De Vries in zijn eigen
tv-programma zien welke informatie hij heeft opgespoord.

Het materiaal dat De Vries verzamelde, is voor het Openbaar
Ministerie (OM) op Aruba reden geweest de zaak, die in december
werd gesloten, te heropenen.

The material that De Vries collected, was for the ALE the reason to reopen the case, that was closed last december.

In een gesprek met De Vries, dat op
internet uitlekte, zegt hoofdofficer van justitie op Aruba Hans Mos
dat het gaat om ,,een essentieel onderdeel dat in ons onderzoek
ontbrak.
   In dat gesprek noemt Mos het verhaal dat De Vries boven water
kreeg ,,zeer overtuigend. ,,Als Joran hier liegt, hangt hij
zichzelf op een ongelooflijk stomme manier op en dat geloof ik
niet, want hij is een intelligente jongen. De hoofdofficier meent
dat nu tenminste de waarheid aan het oppervlak komt ,,en daarmee
kunnen we deze zaak afronden.
   De aankondiging van De Vries dat hij de zaak heeft opgelost,
veroorzaakte een lawine aan internationale media-aandacht. Het
Amerikaanse tv-station ABC heeft de aflevering van het programma
van de misdaadverslaggever inmiddels gekocht van Endemol en zendt
het maandag primetime uit. Veel media in de Verenigde Staten
besteedden vrijdag aandacht aan Peter R. de Vries.
   De Amerikaanse advocaat van Van der Sloot zei zich geen zorgen
te maken over de revelaties van De Vries. Raadsman Joe Tacopina:
,,Ik heb met Joran gesproken. Ik heb met zijn ouders gesproken. Zij
hebben met de Arubaanse hoofdofficier Hans Mos gesproken. Er
bestaat geen bezorgdheid dat dit zal leiden tot een revelatie
waarin Joran van der Sloot als schuldige wordt aangewezen

We've talked to Hans Mos a couple of weeks ago; he stated that Joran is a suspect of murder and that they're working on the case. I don't think he would have said this if there wasn't a case anymore.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: April 01, 2008, 12:54:30 PM »

Are there any suspects left in the case of Natalee Holloway?  Maybe one or both of the two security guards?  How long is the list?

...f$$k that bitch."

Finally! Something I can relate to. LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: April 01, 2008, 01:22:34 PM »

I do not believe that Natalee was necessarily targeted by Joran prior to the encounter at Carlos 'N Charlies but ... I suspect that a premeditated plan implied that a pretty Mountain Brook student whose mini vacation had come to an end and ... was leaving for home the next morning ... would become a victim of the pimp gang.

Joran claimed on the Greta interview and in his declaration that his decision to go to Carlos 'N Charlies was a result of the urgings of the Mountain Brook girls he had earlier at the Black Jack table at the Excelsior hotel following the Poker tournament.

However ... Jaime Carrasquilia declares that Joran had contacted him prior to the Poker Tournament ... inviting him to go to Carlos 'N Charlies later and ... meet up with some girls.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Jaime Alberto Carrasquilia
Witness Statement
June17, 2005

On May 29th 2005, between the hours of 16.00 and 19.00 (4 and 7 PM), I was called by Joran on my mobile phone with the phone number .

Joran had asked me whether I wanted to go out with him that night. He told me that a few American girls would go to "Carlos & Charlies" and whether I wanted to meet up with him there.

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: Interested? No, not really. I was more talking — the girl that was sitting next to me, I was — I thought she was pretty and I was talking to her. And when I went — what the point was for going to Carlos 'n Charlie's was I wanted to actually meet up with her.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186581,00.html 

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: And I remember afterwards going into — right behind that casino is a little bar, and I remember watching — walking in there. And there was a baseball game on TV, and again, the group of girls was sitting there. And they said, Oh, yes, don't forget to come out tonight. And I told them that on Sunday, it wasn't a good night to go out. It wasn't fun. It wasn't — and — but they said, You know, if you want to come, come. And I ended up deciding that, yes, I might as well go and have fun.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186581,00.html

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

The girlfriends of the girl asked me if I was going to "Carlos & Charlies" that night. I told them that I couldn't do that because I had school tomorrow. The girls kept insisting that I should meet them at "Carlos & Charlies" because it was their last night on Aruba. After they kept insisting I agreed to meet with at "Carlos & Charlies".

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #559 on: April 01, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »

...f$$k that bitch."

Finally! Something I can relate to. LOL

OMG! You guys are on a roll! That's Classic!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.