May 13, 2024, 03:43:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 282573 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: June 19, 2008, 06:29:21 PM »

Deepak passed by or stopped into "Choose-a-Name" Bar....When they left C&C they circled back around the block passing C&C twice.
Finally making a left off the main road going east one block.

rob is that true ?

Not Rob but ...

None of Deepak, Satish or Joran's declaractions imply that a "quick stop" was made at another establishment but ... considering that David Kock is the attorney of the Kalpoes ... I assume his words were not derived from a vacuum.

I find it very suspicious that Deepak, Satish or Joran failed to include this "quick stop" in the revealed declarations.

Janet

++++++++++

DRIVING ROUTE - MARRIOT BEACH ACCOUNT

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

1.  I had driven twice around “Carlos and Charlies”. When we came to the end of our second drive around I saw the people of the “Visibility Team” stand on the corner of the road that lead in front of the afore mentioned establishment.

2.  I decided to turn left into the Weststraat in the direction of “Choose a Name”.  On the corner of L.G. SMITH and the Weststraat I saw a group of people standing there.

3.  I properly drove on and stopped in front of the pedestrian crossing in the vicinity of the “Royal Plaza”.

4.  I called Joran again but now a bit louder. He then said, keep on driving. I then drove in the direction of "Caya G.F. Betico CROES".

5.  After that I drove in the direction of the “Renaissance Hotel".

6.  There I turned onto L.G. SMITH Boulevard. I proceeded to drive in Westerly direction. I drove on until we got to the intersection where I had last seen her friends.

7.  I rolled up the windows and put the airconditioning on and drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse” ...

David Kock
Birmingham News - Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town, Kock said.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2

http://gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/article7CC45D48DBE746FDAC4CA487F0C3448B.asp

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: June 19, 2008, 06:30:07 PM »

this is how I perceived the "container" that Benson was locked in. could be bigger / could be smaller. But it was used as a paint booth. So it had to have some size to it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: June 19, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »

A San Nicolas patrol car was sent to Cura Cabay,
behind a company that fixes cars and motorcycles,
since a dead person was found in a container.
The known Harley Davidson mechanic
Robert Wayne Benson, born in the U.S.,
of 58 years of age, resident of Pos Abao,
who the day before had disappeared, according to his
wife.
The owner of the business, aware of his disappearance,
asked two employees to go take a look at the container,
they forced the door of the container which was
padlocked
and when opening it they encountered the
lifeless body.

http://tinyurl.com/5xwl5d

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: June 19, 2008, 06:36:55 PM »

I have been wondering what that tattoo on Michael Dompig's arms says - so I enlarged it..

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #284 on: June 19, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: June 19, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »

Well since we are all questioning things in general, I would like to mention that I have always felt things were suspicious regarding the container death of Robert Benson. I know what we were told regarding it........just don't believe it.

From Diario: Robert Wayne Benson found dead in Aruba

From Diario, 17 November, 2005; Mecanico di Harley Davidson haya morto den container

Another person found dead in Aruba. The body of American born Robert Wayne Benson found in a locked container.

Full translation, Hat Tip: Getagrip

Harley Davidson mechanic found dead in a container

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Yesterday afternoon, a San Nicolas patrol car was sent to Cura Cabay, just behind a company that fixes cars and motorcycles, since a dead person was found in a container.

The person in question is the known mechanic Robert Wayne Benson, born in the U.S., of 58 years of age, resident of Pos Abao, who the day before had disappeared, according to his wife.

” The owner of the business, aware of his disappearance, asked two employees to go take a look at the container, they forced the door of the container which was locked from the inside and when opening it they encountered the lifeless body. ”

Dr. van der Linden confirmed his death, however the cause is still not precisely known. Our deep condolences to his family.

I distinctly remember the very first report said the door was padlocked on the outside. Subsequent article said "locked from inside."

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: June 19, 2008, 06:44:39 PM »

[quoteJanet]1.  I had driven twice around “Carlos and Charlies”. When we came to the end of our second drive around I saw the people of the “Visibility Team” stand on the corner of the road that lead in front of the afore mentioned establishment.[/quote]

_______

Janet - I added a red circle where the ALE guys are standing according to Deepak.

That area always has a bunch of guys on motorcycles that run and sell drugs.

enlarged

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #287 on: June 19, 2008, 06:51:51 PM »

and this guy

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #288 on: June 19, 2008, 06:58:25 PM »

DUIKKIE SAID this on FOK

My route starts at cnc choice than to a name (bar) and if I remember correctly than street or road Direct Route 6 to (hooiberg)haystack, or any of the other roads to the east from a particular choice. you have to want the east then you are faster at the haystack
(hooiberg)

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: June 19, 2008, 07:06:42 PM »

Wreck I distinctly remember the very first report said the door was padlocked on the outside.

YES you are right, looking for that now I love how Aruba changes story's

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: June 19, 2008, 07:11:04 PM »

If you add up all the drinks Joran bought just in the 30 minutes or so it would be around $100 including tips. Thats a lot of money for a 17 year old to spend when arriving just 30 minutes before the bar was closing on a school night.

Didn't Joran say he got around $300/month for allowance?  This $300 paid for his clothing?  I remember something like this from his book.

Maybe he got a separate entertainment and gambling fund?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: June 19, 2008, 07:11:47 PM »

this is how I perceived the "container" that Benson was locked in. could be bigger / could be smaller. But it was used as a paint booth. So it had to have some size to it.

Yes, that looks about the same as I would guess. I recall reading he had airconditioning in it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: June 19, 2008, 07:14:38 PM »

Wonder why the state of the bodies were so different?

Much older state of decomposition shows one body must have been there longer than the other.   HHHMMMMM  Makes me think the rope tied around the waist of the first drowned victem this week must have been to anchor them down.  I dont believe now that this is the columbians they claim them to be.  Something more sinister going on in Aruba. How many times do dead bodys roll upon the waves in the ssame place in aruba????YOu can bet no tourist want to come face to face snorkeling or swimming in that ocean.I wonder if dna would tell of the missing aruban man TES was searching for could be one of them.  People just dont dissapear ---OOPS they do in aruba!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 19, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »

Wreck I distinctly remember the very first report said the door was padlocked on the outside.

I recall that also Blonde because they tried to say it was a suicide, and of course then how would it be padlocked on the outside? Then it was said he had a heart attack. Then I recall reading something about his having a history of substance abuse which he had overcome......so anyway, nothing unusual......NOTHING ADDS UP!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: June 19, 2008, 07:16:24 PM »

Hi Blonde, I think it's interesting that they changed the maor of the lock, but never disclosed the manor of death - just undetermined. I hope when his body arrived back in the states (if it did) that his family had an independent autopsy. I wouldn't trust their finding after the guy that showed up in the shores of Aruba in the boat was said to have had a heart attack, and it turned out he was strangled. You might remember - this was the boat that left the coast of Africa a few months earlier and was a drift at sea. I believe there were two or three guys that lived through this "adventure".

Not much Aruba could do legal, the crime seems to have happened at sea... and God only knows where, but let's at least get the autopsy right. Is that asking too much?

+++

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: June 19, 2008, 07:27:30 PM »

Does anyone remember when Paulus was supposed to have taken that trip to Miami?  Could he even get out of Aruba without someone knowing?  Who did he meet in Miami?  Could Paulus have sent someone else to Miami instead?

No I remember paulus went to florida- much discussion here about it.  That was when we first found the links to all the buissness's in Plantation Fla.early archives late june early august
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: June 19, 2008, 07:28:51 PM »

Yes, that looks about the same as I would guess. I recall reading he had airconditioning in it.

and it would have to have some sort of ventilation system if it was used for painting...I think that's what you meant BB.

These things are NOT able to be locked from the inside - simply to prevent someone from locking themselves in!!! duh!!!

I have never seen a container like the one I pictured, and there are a few hundred different types, that you can lock yourself in - but the point is - you can not lock them from the inside.

If this isn't a crime, I'm not sure a crime was ever committed on Aruba in it's 5000 year history.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 19, 2008, 07:32:12 PM »

Hi Blonde, I think it's interesting that they changed the maor of the lock, but never disclosed the manor of death - just undetermined. I hope when his body arrived back in the states (if it did) that his family had an independent autopsy. I wouldn't trust their finding after the guy that showed up in the shores of Aruba in the boat was said to have had a heart attack, and it turned out he was strangled. You might remember - this was the boat that left the coast of Africa a few months earlier and was a drift at sea. I believe there were two or three guys that lived through this "adventure".

Not much Aruba could do legal, the crime seems to have happened at sea... and God only knows where, but let's at least get the autopsy right. Is that asking too much?

Great questions raised today. You just have to wonder how many people have been "hits" by organized crime just because saw something or they knew too much. Did Rene see something at the crematorium? Did Ruth know something about Paulus' banking habits? Was Pitbull the one who sold Joran the drugs that killed Natalee? What did Bud know?

The island is majority owned by organized crime. They don't think twice about killing people on Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: June 19, 2008, 07:36:39 PM »

Does anyone remember when Paulus was supposed to have taken that trip to Miami?  Could he even get out of Aruba without someone knowing?  Who did he meet in Miami?  Could Paulus have sent someone else to Miami instead?

No I remember paulus went to florida- much discussion here about it.  That was when we first found the links to all the buissness's in Plantation Fla.early archives late june early august

Do you remember when he was supposed to have made that trip?  Before or after Joran's arrest?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: June 19, 2008, 07:37:47 PM »

I could go on and on about Mr. Benson - so I will 

Even a small 8 foot container - like this one ->

would have enough air for one night. And it seems to have a ventilation system. No one thinks it's strange that the last place anyone saw Robert Benson was painting the day before and no one has seen him the next day? HELLO???

or this one -a 20 foot trailer / container

this one surely has enough air to keep one single man alive for 24 hours to 36 hours. And it has a VENTILATION SYSTEM.

This is a crime.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.