May 13, 2024, 04:50:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 139075 times)
Patches O'Hoolihan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2007, 03:52:40 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "ospainter"
I say march right up to Washington with your petition...Take the signers with ya...

Can't wait to hear how this turns out especially from the FBI...

Don't think I would be telling lies about the FBI, not a smart move.

But have it your way..Go for it PLEASE....

OS

Hi OS.  I don't really think the FBI cares about these people.  Why would they give them the time of day, really?  This is just the biggest bunch of baloney I've seen lately.

I am confident they don't..

However, some of this crap on the internet needs to be seen by the FBI.

Ya give lunitics a keyboard and access to the internet this is what you get...

OS

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

As I always say, "If you can dodge an insane, head spinning, certifiable lunatic ... you can dodge a ball.

WOW.

Maybe these may be of some help for those on-line petitioners. Stop the madness.

No wonder the pharmaceuticals make so much money. I may have to go buy some more shares of Bristol-Meyers Squibb after reading that petition. Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2007, 03:53:13 PM »

Muffy... I think  it  is the whole process of it all and him interupting every 2.3 seconds to see if it's done yet...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2007, 03:53:17 PM »

Better yet, get a rubber stamp of his signature!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2007, 03:54:56 PM »

[quote="According to a July 4th article in Amigoe, a newspaper of the Netherlands Antilles, 'The American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has systematically hindered the work of the police and the judiciary on Aruba in the investigation of the missing student Natalee Holloway. Especially when it came to investigating her direct relatives, mother Beth, stepfather George ‘Jug’ Twitty – who apparently has direct or indirect contacts and influence reaching as far as the White House- but also when it came to investigating the more than 120 fellow students and the chaperones who accompanied them in their trip to Aruba .
.[/quote]

ROTFLMAO...JUG...you devil you!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2007, 03:54:57 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

I wish, it's always a pleading though.. Laughing   It's ok .. I do fine just wanted to be ligthing fast like you!

Patches... You are too funnY!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2007, 03:55:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Muffy... I think  it  is the whole process of it all and him interupting every 2.3 seconds to see if it's done yet...

oh that's tough, I don't do well with interruptions or micro management, sorry Mrs tell him FOUL  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2007, 03:55:29 PM »

I'm thinking you have developed a situation here.  Sort of like trying to make a golf shot and someone is distracting you.  "Caddyshack"...  You've developed a mental block.  Maybe you need to relax.  Ommmmm Smile

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2007, 03:56:17 PM »

Be the typewriter, Mrs. Red. Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2007, 03:58:03 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

I wish, it's always a pleading though.. Laughing   It's ok .. I do fine just wanted to be ligthing fast like you!

Patches... You are too funnY!!!

After my stroke, I had to start all over again.  Thought I'd never be able to do it.  I practiced for months and months by propping up a book next to the puter and would type the book.  My husband thought I was nuts but it not only helped me with my typing, it helped with my reading.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2007, 03:58:28 PM »

Oh and Sunny, don't you know that our Senate cares so much about what a paper in Aruba is reporting...

especially now... there is increased terrorism chatter, and the DC madam and all the other stuff they have to avoid.... such as reforming immigation and SS...

of course they will drop all of that and open an investigation right away....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2007, 04:01:14 PM »

katy, seems you have recovered admirably...

Ok, I am going to practice later and I will tell y'all if I improve!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2007, 04:02:20 PM »

I agree Katysmom, I am impressed you type 104 much less post the challenge of a stroke. Good for you !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2007, 04:03:42 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
[quote="According to a July 4th article in Amigoe, a newspaper of the Netherlands Antilles, 'The American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has systematically hindered the work of the police and the judiciary on Aruba in the investigation of the missing student Natalee Holloway. Especially when it came to investigating her direct relatives, mother Beth, stepfather George ‘Jug’ Twitty – who apparently has direct or indirect contacts and influence reaching as far as the White House- but also when it came to investigating the more than 120 fellow students and the chaperones who accompanied them in their trip to Aruba .

[/quote]

EGADS!!! That makes it look like I SAID all that crap!! WAAAAA..can someone fix that please??? Shocked

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2007, 04:04:25 PM »

Muffy... you are too funny!

Sunny... are you going to talk to me???  or are you reading??

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2007, 04:06:18 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

[/quote]

yea, Sunny , bet he's related to Dick Cheney... What ya think???? Laughing  Laughing

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2007, 04:07:16 PM »

Mrs. Red,

There are Mavis Beacon CDs that you can get anywhere, like Amazon.

All different levels of typing speed and should only cost about $10-20.

I like that tip about saying the whole word in your head.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2007, 04:08:47 PM »

Oh and Sunny, don't you know that our Senate cares so much about what a paper in Aruba is reporting...

especially now... there is increased terrorism chatter, and the DC madam and all the other stuff they have to avoid.... such as reforming immigation and SS...

of course they will drop all of that and open an investigation right away....

Hi Mrs. Red!!  Oh absolutely.....this is being hand delivered too! Laughing   Do they really think our senators are gonna run out and grab this and be oh so grateful....yea right!  Wink  I just forwarded the 'petition' to the FBI office...BTW....along with the web address...I forwarded the Amigoe article the day I saw it......LOL....

PS - just found out my husband is taking me to Jamaica for my birthday...but it's gonna be a surprise!  LOL   Wink  Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2007, 04:08:52 PM »

Katys,you have done well.I salute you.I am now hiding from the FBI.The wizard
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2007, 04:09:50 PM »

Oh, yes, absolutely over the top *brilliant" of Julia and company to
mention VP Dick Cheney's name in a trash piece. LOLOLOLOL

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2007, 04:10:26 PM »

Muffy... you are too funny!

Sunny... are you going to talk to me???  or are you reading??

BOTH!  LOL...I have to talk to you Mrs. Red Wink ,,,casue no one else talks to me!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.