May 02, 2024, 09:11:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 371720 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: June 18, 2010, 02:59:00 PM »

Yes, "so much bad luck sometimes" goes on that list of memorable quotes.

No body, no case
20 times before
watch your drink (to Dave, by Dompig, I think)
your own father
if they see that *hit
something bad happened
why you lie to mama?
so much bad luck sometimes

It really does, doesn't it?

Island time at it's best.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: June 18, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »

I`m gonna catch me a little poo tinky Kalpoe...

Stuff em in a shoe box...

Bop em on the head!

LOL thanks for making me laugh......

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #422 on: June 18, 2010, 03:02:00 PM »

don't forget.....

Why does this shit always happen to ME!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: June 18, 2010, 04:06:39 PM »

Does anyone else remember when Anita was trying to put the Kalpoe boys down and stating that Joran had not known them very long, in other words, implying they were a bad influence on him and that they probably are the heavies and her baby was just along for the ride with the wicked dark-skinned boys.

I do Tyler.....talk about denial.....she was drowning in it from early on

But it's worse than simple denial, she's convinced anything that happens to her sporter is the result of others - he is never guilty of anything, he is always blameless as is she.

Victims.  We are becoming a society of victims.  Yes, it is true.  Evil becomes good and good becomes evil before the end and it is drawing nigh.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: June 18, 2010, 04:42:21 PM »

don't forget.....

Why does this shit always happen to ME!

...and my favorite is:  That Mother, she just wouldn't go away!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: June 18, 2010, 04:47:42 PM »

Mother of Joran van der Sloot: He's not a monster (Video of interview)
Friday, June 18, 2010 6:22 p.m.

The mother of Joran van der Sloot does not believe her son is a murderer. This is contained in an e-mail from Anita van der Sloot. Reported that the U.S. television network ABC.

It is the first time that the view of the mother of Joran being heard since the arrest of her son.

Pray
Joran is suspected of the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores Ramírez. He declared her to have been killed.

In an email to the ex-girlfriend of Joran, where ABC News managed to lay hands on, calls the mother of Joran in order to pray for him. "He's not a monster as everybody thinks. It is traumatized, depressed and has an addiction. He is no murderer. "

Complot
According to Anita van der Sloot conspiracy everything points to catch him to take.

The mail was for the 23-year-old ex-girlfriend of Joran, Melody Granadillo. ABC News talked exclusively with her. Granadillo met Van der Sloot when she was sixteen. Joran was as very romantic and wrote poems for her.

Holloway
The parents of Joran van der Sloot, his father died in February, also believed in the innocence of their son in connection with the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway schoolgirl. They said '200 percent 'to believe in his innocence five years ago in an interview with Nova.

"I'm sure my son has done nothing Natalee," said the mother of Joran then.

http://www.elsevier.nl/web/Nieuws/Nederland/268588/Moeder-van-Joran-van-der-Sloot-Hij-is-geen-monster.htm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: June 18, 2010, 04:51:16 PM »

June 18, 2010

Aruba Will Re-Open Joran van der Sloot Murder Case
Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot is already facing criminal charges for his confession to the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores. He many now also be facing another court case, as Aruba's chief prosecutor, Peter Blanken, works to re-open the five-year-old Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

According to Fox News, Blanken hopes to send a team to Peru to question Joran van der Sloot near the end of August. Blanken says van der Sloot told Peruvian authorities that he wants to speak with Aruban Police about the Holloway case again, and that Peruvian authorities are open to cooperating with Aruban officials in the interview process.

Media outlets speculate that van der Sloot's change of heart can probably be attributed to fear: the Dutchman is afraid of serving time in Peruvian prison, and experts say he is hoping to be extradited to the United States to stand trial for the Holloway murder. If he is convicted in Peru, however, van der Sloot will have to serve his entire sentence there—which could be up to 35 years—before going on trial in Aruba.

Unlike his immediate confession in the Flores murder, van der Sloot has given Aruban authorities multiple accounts of what happened the night of Holloway's disappearance in 2005. Many of his confessions have actually been elaborate hoaxes set up by the Dutch playboy as a way to get extra money for gambling and travel. But now van der Sloot may be ready to get serious about his confession as friends, family and attorneys have turned their backs on the suspect.

Reports from the Peruvian jail say that the young man already has several murder plots against him inside the prison. Officials also say van der Sloot is on suicide watch.

http://www.biography.com/news/aruba-will-re-open-joran-van-der-sloot-murder-case-578300
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: June 18, 2010, 05:20:13 PM »

"Blanken hopes" to send a team to Peru to question Joran van der Sloot near the end of August.

Well put the Frosted Flakes away, get off your a**es, and get over there and do something already ALE... DAMN!!

Sorry everyone I just want Natalee home!!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: June 18, 2010, 05:28:32 PM »

Does anyone know anything about this?

resigned  PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 pm         

Quote:
Joran's mother Anita van der Sloot is expected to vist her son for the first time on Friday and she is also in Peru to help in find a new attorney after his last two quit.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: June 18, 2010, 05:42:27 PM »

Does anyone know anything about this?

resigned  PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 pm         

Quote:
Joran's mother Anita van der Sloot is expected to vist her son for the first time on Friday and she is also in Peru to help in find a new attorney after his last two quit.

Resigned got it from this link:

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/joran-van-der-sloots-prison-cell-abc-offers-first-look-video-2630924.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: June 18, 2010, 05:42:29 PM »

The words of Anita was not an email received by ABC ... it was sent to Melody.

Maybe I was the only one who misunderstood.  Story of my life.  LOL

Janet

+++++

Exclusive: Joran van der Sloot's Mom: 'He Is Not a Murderer'
Anita van der Sloot Speaks For The First Time Since Her Son's Arrest
June 18, 2010

Joran van der Sloot's mother still believes her son is innocent, insisting in an email obtained exclusively by ABC News that "he is not a murderer."

Anita van der Sloot hasn't spoken publicly since her son's arrest in Peru, until now.

"I am not giving interviews to any American media station because I don't trust them. Stay safe and pray for Joran. He is not the monster they like the world to see. he is traumatized, depressed an has an addiction. He is not a murderer. It stinks and feels like a big trap set up for him."

Anita van der Sloot's email, apparently typed out quickly, was sent to close confidant and ex-girlfriend of Joran's, Melody Granadillo.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/article/exclusive-joran-van-der-sloots-mother-speaks-time/story?id=10935217

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: June 18, 2010, 05:49:49 PM »

He is not the monster they like the world to see. he is traumatized, depressed an has an addiction. He is not a murderer. It stinks and feels like a big trap set up for him."

..... and I'm the Tooth Fairy.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: June 18, 2010, 05:51:05 PM »

One sleeze sending email to another.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: June 18, 2010, 05:54:35 PM »

April 25, 2010 - ISA Bingo

stond out of his mind with a glass of red wine sitting in front of him.

send it to People, klaas.

Manchester united soccer team shirt and emblem (not a badge) my sons are soccer buffs and have one from every team every where in this world. i just lokked thru thier closet n found it. same shirt Jorans wearing in that picture.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: June 18, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »

Does anyone else remember when Anita was trying to put the Kalpoe boys down and stating that Joran had not known them very long, in other words, implying they were a bad influence on him and that they probably are the heavies and her baby was just along for the ride with the wicked dark-skinned boys.

Yes-I do.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: June 18, 2010, 05:58:07 PM »

April 25, 2010 - ISA Bingo

stond out of his mind with a glass of red wine sitting in front of him.

send it to People, klaas.

Manchester united soccer team shirt and emblem (not a badge) my sons are soccer buffs and have one from every team every where in this world. i just lokked thru thier closet n found it. same shirt Jorans wearing in that picture.
oops sorry son says its an old barcelona soccer shirt not manchester united.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #436 on: June 18, 2010, 06:00:53 PM »

Joran set his own trap and sealed his own fate...no one is to blame but JVDS.....period.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: June 18, 2010, 06:01:31 PM »

June 18, 2010

Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot is already facing criminal charges for his confession to the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores. He many now also be facing another court case, as Aruba's chief prosecutor, Peter Blanken, works to re-open the five-year-old Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

According to Fox News, Blanken hopes to send a team to Peru to question Joran van der Sloot near the end of August. Blanken says van der Sloot told Peruvian authorities that he wants to speak with Aruban Police about the Holloway case again, and that Peruvian authorities are open to cooperating with Aruban officials in the interview process.

Media outlets speculate that van der Sloot's change of heart can probably be attributed to fear: the Dutchman is afraid of serving time in Peruvian prison, and experts say he is hoping to be extradited to the United States to stand trial for the Holloway murder. If he is convicted in Peru, however, van der Sloot will have to serve his entire sentence there—which could be up to 35 years—before going on trial in Aruba.

Unlike his immediate confession in the Flores murder, van der Sloot has given Aruban authorities multiple accounts of what happened the night of Holloway's disappearance in 2005. Many of his confessions have actually been elaborate hoaxes set up by the Dutch playboy as a way to get extra money for gambling and travel. But now van der Sloot may be ready to get serious about his confession as friends, family and attorneys have turned their backs on the suspect.

Reports from the Peruvian jail say that the young man already has several murder plots against him inside the prison. Officials also say van der Sloot is on suicide watch.

http://www.biography.com/news/aruba-will-re-open-joran-van-der-sloot-murder-case-578300

So now Joran wants to be extradited to the United States?  LOL-I wonder if that's really so. 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: June 18, 2010, 06:03:24 PM »

June 18, 2010

So now Joran wants to be extradited to the United States?  LOL-I wonder if that's really so. 

I had that same thought LOL

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: June 18, 2010, 06:03:46 PM »

Someone should tell Melody that Joran is not a nice person and that is why she broke up with him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.