May 06, 2024, 04:33:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 417717 times)
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1840 on: November 08, 2009, 08:22:28 PM »

Looks like the whole forum has been deleted. I saw the announcement, and then deleted my account, but now it's all gone. I really don't know what to say about the whole thing. I had no idea how serious the blog/forum wars were until the other day, and add this on top of it .......  I'm just speechless .....

It was pretty bad imo Maven.

where was this at the other day that you are speaking of? tia...
It was between AH's site and H4H's site.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: November 08, 2009, 08:24:49 PM »

Looks like the whole forum has been deleted. I saw the announcement, and then deleted my account, but now it's all gone. I really don't know what to say about the whole thing. I had no idea how serious the blog/forum wars were until the other day, and add this on top of it .......  I'm just speechless .....

It was between AH's site and H4H's site.

thanks! those are 2 sites that I never go on...guess I missed some stuff..oh well....too much drama for me...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: November 08, 2009, 08:34:56 PM »

I just meant that it wasn't till recently that I saw how serious these things were. The other day on HFH H's daughter posted, and was saying that people had been 'stalking' her father, and that he was in the hospital.  I also saw a tweet the other day that linked to personal information about a mod on another forum, that's when I realized how serious things had gotten. I saw a tweet last night from someone who says she has people emailing her child. I have read other comments here and there, but never really knew what people were talking about, and frankly I really didn't care.

The announcement on HFH was more about AH and his mod than about anything that was being talked about today.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: November 08, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »

I just meant that it wasn't till recently that I saw how serious these things were. The other day on HFH H's daughter posted, and was saying that people had been 'stalking' her father, and that he was in the hospital.  I also saw a tweet the other day that linked to personal information about a mod on another forum, that's when I realized how serious things had gotten. I saw a tweet last night from someone who says she has people emailing her child. I have read other comments here and there, but never really knew what people were talking about, and frankly I really didn't care.

The announcement on HFH was more about AH and his mod than about anything that was being talked about today.

thanks Maves!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1844 on: November 08, 2009, 08:50:28 PM »

WOW!   

At first I was thinking it was just retaliation from AH's followers, kind of a getting back for the trouble between the two sites.  That *IS* a pic of Hobbit, so what's being said seems true.  Plus, Hobbit's whole forum has been deleted.  This is very sad.  Makes me just want to scooch up on this safe lil branch inside Scared Monkeys, only trusting y'all and my dog.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1845 on: November 08, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »

Hmmm.. email announcement today/tonight from his board.  Not so sure how one can possibly explain this away, seeing as how that *IS* a pic of who we know as Hobbit, on that RSO site.... 

"Sometime today the board at H4H will reopen to members with a special announcement for members. Keep in mind, things are not always as they seem.

Regards,
The Hearts For HaLeigh Team
."

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: November 08, 2009, 09:03:11 PM »

Hmmm.. email announcement today/tonight from his board.  Not so sure how one can possibly explain this away, seeing as how that *IS* a pic of who we know as Hobbit, on that RSO site.... 

"Sometime today the board at H4H will reopen to members with a special announcement for members. Keep in mind, things are not always as they seem.

Regards,
."

Hey Wyks! there are others  saying for sure that it "is" a picture of Hobbit too...so, it must be him...
I posted with him on Topix once in awhile...nothing much really...there was always drama around when he posted but he sure had his flock of followers! wonder how they are feeling now...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: November 08, 2009, 09:07:58 PM »

Regards,
."

The "announcement":

As I said, things are not always as they seem. For instance, I'm not a high risk SO, I don't have GPS monitoring, I have no restrictions about being around children or where I live. What happened wasn't as it was presented and occured back in 1988. People already have their opinions and not much will change that anyways. Beyond that, there are only a few I feel have a right to know more.

I said before that there is nothing the Art Harris/Spunky gang can do to hurt me. They can't. This information isn't new. There were people here that knew and knew the truth. People are so willing to believe anything, that there are those that an explanation won't do anything anyways. To those few who feel they have a right to know, my email address is visible, they are free to email me.

I received a visit in the hospital last night from the local police. They had been contacted by Florida LE and asked to contact me about going around posting peoples private information all over. I was apparently being blamed by someone for information about Spanky and her gang being posted and certain attacks on forums, all which occured while I had no access to a computer. Basically, the fools thought they were going to get me arrested.

From what I understand, someone hit forums last night posting stuff that is contrary to what Spanky and her gang would normally post at Art's so it was assumed it had to be someone from here. This is no surprise, and not uncommon for trolls to do to blame on others. All you have to do is look at Arts forum on any day for the last few weeks and see for yourself what goes on there. Many of you left Art's because you were not allowed to voice any opinion that didn't praise Ron as a father. The excuse always being they were afraid of lawsuits. Yet Art and Spanky have sat back and allowed much worse to be posted there about me and many of you and it stays, as do the posters. The posters that don't stay are the ones that question that information. Spanky and her gang know they couldn't destroy this forum from within like they've done so many others, so they took another path. One that so obviously shows what a liar Art and Spunky are. You cannot tell me that Art doesn't know what's being posted on his forum the last couple of weeks and Spunky has been right there every day.

Those people are professional trolls. Quite experienced. They can take anything you say or do and twist it to their own advantage. For instance. I said I would not tolerate attacks on other members at this forum. They took that and twisted it into I said I wouldn't allow attacks on anyone and then cowardly posted attacks against people here on our board and claimed I was hiding the truth by deleting them while allowing Cindys posts to remain and making some myself about them. They ignore the reality that what I say to and about them I post on my forum. I don't go post on their board and run. I don't sit and wait until no ones looking and mount attacks on their forums. Do you see them deleting the derogatory posts about this forum from theirs?

This is the way trolls operate. And it's not going to stop. No matter where you go, as long as you aren't praising Ron, they will follow.

I sent Cindy a PM shortly before going into hospital in which I said the attacks were going to get worse. Obviously Art and Spanky have a lot to hide that they don't want out and they are determined to silence any means by which it can get out. Don't know about you, but that makes me all the more curious about what Cindy knows about them. As it is, I was quite shocked to find out Art accepted $5,000 to follow Cobra around with a camera. The whole thing only served to validate what I was saying, that Cobra came into this case looking for publicity to use in promoting his reality TV series. I already knew about Spunky and her friends attacks on Topix, where she even said she'd been sent to chase me away, so it was no surprise to see that Art had fed Cindy information to post about Holmseth. Information I know Cindy wouldn't have posted if she believed it to be untrue.

I've said several times I never wanted to be a part of missing children cases. They almost always have a bad ending. Even when the child is found safe, such as the baby recently found in a box under a bed, the ending isn't all happiness. The babies mother is in jail, another mother who didn't want her child, and who knows what lies in the baby's future? Someone usually gets hurt.

At this point I don't know if this forum or even this site, will remain. I will wait and see the responses. But if it does, this forum will become private, except for Cindy's board, should she decide to finish her story, and new members will only be allowed in by decision of the members. Meaning if they don't know you and don't trust you, don't bother. Guest posting is off permanently.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1848 on: November 08, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »

Regards,
."

Hey Wyks! there are others  saying for sure that it "is" a picture of Hobbit too...so, it must be him...
I posted with him on Topix once in awhile...nothing much really...there was always drama around when he posted but he sure had his flock of followers! wonder how they are feeling now...

Yeppers!  Seems he has fooled many people.  And I don't say things like that lightly.  I do feel badly for those who followed his site closely, incl those who I've heard paid for his site, etc.  Gunny needs to bite him, but he might get rabies.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: November 08, 2009, 09:08:18 PM »

FYI

Someone is sending out Twitter messages under  Marie Griffis' twitter account that supposedly contains a virus.  I received one, but had already read on twitter that this was happening, so I did not open, just deleted it. 

Marie responds:

marie1207

Don't know who is posting in my name but I am not sending this IQ test out to anyone, this is just some more of the BS going on right now 36 minutes ago from web   

marie1207

If anyone gets sent anything please let me know because I am only tweeting scriptures & HaLeigh's flier and candle page, not IQ test, DM me  26 minutes ago from web

marie1207

her not who's right or who's wrong people everything is as you see it for your own selves, we all have different opinions.  19 minutes ago from web

marie1207

I people will quit all this pointing fingers and get these fliers out then maybe we could find out what happened to HaLeigh, this is about  19 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Lets find HaLeigh, print & send to everyone you know & DR Offices http://bit.ly/11qIKC  16 minutes ago from web 

marie1207

http://bit.ly/11qIKC Remember lets print and send these out  15 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Go into google search and look up truck stop addresses and Dr Offices in different States and town, mostly Tenn. & Mass.  13 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Good night too all and please think about what is going on here & help me send out these fliers  12 minutes ago from web

marie1207

http://bit.ly/11qIKC It's easy envelop and stamp place flier in and mail it.  11 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Or if you are computer literate then you can email the fliers to DR's & ER rooms that would be great!! Lets keep her face out there.   10 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Going to bed this stuff is too exhasting to sit and argue over trying to get people to do something productive for HaLeigh.  6 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/marie1207

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: November 08, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »

Regards,
."

Here is his announcement that he posted today on that forum.  Now what you see is about 4.5 lines ....  the actual announcement had 45 more lines to it...but what I am posting below is the ONLY PART THAT IS RELATED TO THE S/O charge.

He just appeared to jump over the allegations and go off on different topics.  I can post the whole thing, but I don't want to get into deep doo doooo over this.

I want to apologize to Heart, Cookie & Brandi for not posting this info when you asked.  I did not want to get in the line of fire for posting it.  I hope you understand.

Announcement
« on: Today at 04:14:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I said, things are not always as they seem. For instance, I'm not a high risk SO, I don't have GPS monitoring, I have no restrictions about being around children or where I live. What happened wasn't as it was presented and occured back in 1988. People already have their opinions and not much will change that anyways. Beyond that, there are only a few I feel have a right to know more.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1851 on: November 08, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »

Poor little Haleigh 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: November 08, 2009, 09:16:21 PM »

Regards,
."

Here is his announcement that he posted today on that forum.  Now what you see is about 4.5 lines ....  the actual announcement had 45 more lines to it...but what I am posting below is the ONLY PART THAT IS RELATED TO THE S/O charge.

He just appeared to jump over the allegations and go off on different topics.  I can post the whole thing, but I don't want to get into deep doo doooo over this.

I want to apologize to Heart, Cookie & Brandi for not posting this info when you asked.  I did not want to get in the line of fire for posting it.  I hope you understand.

Announcement
« on: Today at 04:14:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no problem Gramma...I understood...thanks..

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: November 08, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »

At this point I don't know if this forum or even this site, will remain. I will wait and see the responses. But if it does, this forum will become private, except for Cindy's board, should she decide to finish her story, and new members will only be allowed in by decision of the members. Meaning if they don't know you and don't trust you, don't bother. Guest posting is off permanently.

Anyone that defends him over there and stays is a pervert also in my book!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: November 08, 2009, 09:21:30 PM »

FYI

Someone is sending out Twitter messages under  Marie Griffis' twitter account that supposedly contains a virus.  I received one, but had already read on twitter that this was happening, so I did not open, just deleted it. 

Marie responds:

marie1207

Don't know who is posting in my name but I am not sending this IQ test out to anyone, this is just some more of the BS going on right now 36 minutes ago from web   

marie1207

If anyone gets sent anything please let me know because I am only tweeting scriptures & HaLeigh's flier and candle page, not IQ test, DM me  26 minutes ago from web

marie1207

her not who's right or who's wrong people everything is as you see it for your own selves, we all have different opinions.  19 minutes ago from web

marie1207

I people will quit all this pointing fingers and get these fliers out then maybe we could find out what happened to HaLeigh, this is about  19 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Lets find HaLeigh, print & send to everyone you know & DR Offices http://bit.ly/11qIKC  16 minutes ago from web 

marie1207

http://bit.ly/11qIKC Remember lets print and send these out  15 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Go into google search and look up truck stop addresses and Dr Offices in different States and town, mostly Tenn. & Mass.  13 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Good night too all and please think about what is going on here & help me send out these fliers  12 minutes ago from web

marie1207

http://bit.ly/11qIKC It's easy envelop and stamp place flier in and mail it.  11 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Or if you are computer literate then you can email the fliers to DR's & ER rooms that would be great!! Lets keep her face out there.   10 minutes ago from web

marie1207

Going to bed this stuff is too exhasting to sit and argue over trying to get people to do something productive for HaLeigh.  6 minutes ago from web

Thanks Heart! I got a DM from her about an IQ test, I just deleted it, guess I passed 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1855 on: November 08, 2009, 09:23:55 PM »

Thanks to those who posted the announcement from Hobbit.  I was just gonna post what you said, Grama, then saw your post........  I dunno that I believe anything he may write at this point.  Sounds like frigging excuse-making to me.  Not even gonna try logging in over there in the future.  Well... I may log in at some point just to delete my membership. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: November 08, 2009, 09:23:55 PM »

Regards,
."

The "announcement":

I said before that there is nothing the Art Harris/Spunky gang can do to hurt me. They can't. This information isn't new. There were people here that knew and knew the truth. People are so willing to believe anything, that there are those that an explanation won't do anything anyways. To those few who feel they have a right to know, my email address is visible, they are free to email me.

I received a visit in the hospital last night from the local police. They had been contacted by Florida LE and asked to contact me about going around posting peoples private information all over. I was apparently being blamed by someone for information about Spanky and her gang being posted and certain attacks on forums, all which occured while I had no access to a computer. Basically, the fools thought they were going to get me arrested.

From what I understand, someone hit forums last night posting stuff that is contrary to what Spanky and her gang would normally post at Art's so it was assumed it had to be someone from here. This is no surprise, and not uncommon for trolls to do to blame on others. All you have to do is look at Arts forum on any day for the last few weeks and see for yourself what goes on there. Many of you left Art's because you were not allowed to voice any opinion that didn't praise Ron as a father. The excuse always being they were afraid of lawsuits. Yet Art and Spanky have sat back and allowed much worse to be posted there about me and many of you and it stays, as do the posters. The posters that don't stay are the ones that question that information. Spanky and her gang know they couldn't destroy this forum from within like they've done so many others, so they took another path. One that so obviously shows what a liar Art and Spunky are. You cannot tell me that Art doesn't know what's being posted on his forum the last couple of weeks and Spunky has been right there every day.

Those people are professional trolls. Quite experienced. They can take anything you say or do and twist it to their own advantage. For instance. I said I would not tolerate attacks on other members at this forum. They took that and twisted it into I said I wouldn't allow attacks on anyone and then cowardly posted attacks against people here on our board and claimed I was hiding the truth by deleting them while allowing Cindys posts to remain and making some myself about them. They ignore the reality that what I say to and about them I post on my forum. I don't go post on their board and run. I don't sit and wait until no ones looking and mount attacks on their forums. Do you see them deleting the derogatory posts about this forum from theirs?

This is the way trolls operate. And it's not going to stop. No matter where you go, as long as you aren't praising Ron, they will follow.

I sent Cindy a PM shortly before going into hospital in which I said the attacks were going to get worse. Obviously Art and Spanky have a lot to hide that they don't want out and they are determined to silence any means by which it can get out. Don't know about you, but that makes me all the more curious about what Cindy knows about them. As it is, I was quite shocked to find out Art accepted $5,000 to follow Cobra around with a camera. The whole thing only served to validate what I was saying, that Cobra came into this case looking for publicity to use in promoting his reality TV series. I already knew about Spunky and her friends attacks on Topix, where she even said she'd been sent to chase me away, so it was no surprise to see that Art had fed Cindy information to post about Holmseth. Information I know Cindy wouldn't have posted if she believed it to be untrue.

I've said several times I never wanted to be a part of missing children cases. They almost always have a bad ending. Even when the child is found safe, such as the baby recently found in a box under a bed, the ending isn't all happiness. The babies mother is in jail, another mother who didn't want her child, and who knows what lies in the baby's future? Someone usually gets hurt.

I've said several times I never wanted to be a part of missing children cases.
Did someone twist his arm?

I wonder if he is really hospitalized.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: November 08, 2009, 09:25:52 PM »

also Heart, he said that he has not had access to a computer since all this went down and yet he is posting on one with his excuse/reply...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: November 08, 2009, 09:29:25 PM »

FYI

Marie responds:

marie1207

marie1207

marie1207

marie1207

marie1207

marie1207

marie1207

marie1207

marie1207

marie1207

marie1207

Thanks Heart! I got a DM from her about an IQ test, I just deleted it, guess I passed 

You know, this gets to be an eye opener at least every other week.

There are quite a few crazies out there.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: November 08, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »

Thanks to those who posted the announcement from Hobbit.  I was just gonna post what you said, Grama, then saw your post........  I dunno that I believe anything he may write at this point.  Sounds like frigging excuse-making to me.  Not even gonna try logging in over there in the future.  Well... I may log in at some point just to delete my membership. 

Can't even do that Wyks...earlier today said site was down....up again...down again, now it is completely gone and only get some strange site which maybe the server.

Many of the past members have started up a new forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.