May 01, 2024, 07:55:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336581 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: April 15, 2010, 09:25:10 PM »

Naturally my phone rang, but someone on JVM said that Ron told them that Joe enjoyed feeding animals to the alligators in the river.
He's as sick and despicable as the rest of them.

Does anyone recall Joe and Ronald having a talk on a dock or I might being having ?  CRS

No but I remember Ron and John Merchant having a talk on the dock and I remember a conversation from Cobra about Ron supposedly stating if it were him he would take her here and feed her to the alligators.

And I wonder how Ron would know this about Joe?  Hearsay from the Croslins or personal knowledge?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2010, 09:25:44 PM »

Misty was stressing how she washed the blanket...like she thought that someone might find that strange and she had a good story for that ...the pee pee story....just like when she was in the car with the undercover and was telling him the brilliant plan that she had about  him going into the bathroom first and then he could leave the goods on the counter and she would go in next that way it would look like nothing
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: April 15, 2010, 09:27:19 PM »

How could that old bag sit there and spew those horrific scenarios about Haleigh and not show a bit of emotion until it came to defending her precious little Misty?

Yep her precious little liar is her heart, and I think she is all about protecting Misty.
Both of her other grandkids can be involved, but no way her Misty, unreal.
And how many grandma's have only one grandchild's pic on the wall, she has a slew of them, and only Misty is seen on the wall. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2010, 09:28:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys, just trying to catch up, but one of the posts from I believe from Orlando Sentinel made me angry.

What is bothering me, they keep refering to Misty as Haleigh's "FORMER STEPMOTHER". This bothers me because #1 if Haleigh was killed on that dock like LE believes, then Misty was Haleigh's "DAD'S GIRLFRIEND/DRUG DEALING HO" not her Stepmother.

Sorry for the interruption, this has just bothered me from reading earlier.  BTL JSM

JSM.
It bothers me too.   
  Hi Sassy, good to see you  an angelic monkey . Glad I wasn't the only person that was bothered by it.

Hi JSM...it bothers me also....as much as it bothered me when she called HaLeigh her daughter in the 911 call.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 15, 2010, 09:29:55 PM »

I remember a video way back in the first few days of Teresa and Misty on a boat helping in the search and reporters were talking to Misty....the were on the St.Johns river...I bet she was about to crap herself
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: April 15, 2010, 09:32:15 PM »

Naturally my phone rang, but someone on JVM said that Ron told them that Joe enjoyed feeding animals to the alligators in the river.
He's as sick and despicable as the rest of them.

Does anyone recall Joe and Ronald having a talk on a dock or I might being having ?  CRS

No but I remember Ron and John Merchant having a talk on the dock and I remember a conversation from Cobra about Ron supposedly stating if it were him he would take her here and feed her to the alligators.

And I wonder how Ron would know this about Joe?  Hearsay from the Croslins or personal knowledge?

I remember John Merchant and Ron that was when Ron had a note of some sort with him, just something has stuck in my mind about Joe and Ron..having a talk.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #246 on: April 15, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »

there is a post on Topix from Joe's sister about her gma Flo-and it basically says what we all figured-she is doing this for the $$$.  Saw this on WS, and since I haven't been on Topix for months who knows if this is true or not. But I believe Flora is doing this for money also.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: April 15, 2010, 09:33:26 PM »

This rings in my head very often.

CUMMINGS: Please bring my daughter home. She`s not yours. She`s not property. You know, she`s not something that you just take and say, it`s mine, or whatever. This is my daughter. This is blood. And I would like to have my daughter back, please. Please bring my daughter home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/23/ijvm.01.html

Jennifer Kesse's father said something along the same lines tonight when on JVM.  Odd thing to say when referring to your child.  ???  I just thought it ironic that he said that tonight of all nights.

fatcatlurker, it may mean nothing, but it has always stuck with me since I heard RC say it.
Just may be the way they express themselves in that neck of the woods.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: April 15, 2010, 09:33:27 PM »

I remember a video way back in the first few days of Teresa and Misty on a boat helping in the search and reporters were talking to Misty....the were on the St.Johns river...I bet she was about to crap herself

She probably was taking a load of Zannax.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: April 15, 2010, 09:34:09 PM »

Rest in peace sweet little Haleigh.
I'm so sorry those monsters hurt you and cut short your life.
You are safe now.

Good nite Monkeys. Thank you all for giving comfort in these cases.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: April 15, 2010, 09:35:25 PM »

there is a post on Topix from Joe's sister about her gma Flo-and it basically says what we all figured-she is doing this for the $$$.  Saw this on WS, and since I haven't been on Topix for months who knows if this is true or not. But I believe Flora is doing this for money also.

Low Life People.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: April 15, 2010, 09:36:55 PM »

How could that old bag sit there and spew those horrific scenarios about Haleigh and not show a bit of emotion until it came to defending her precious little Misty?

Yep her precious little liar is her heart, and I think she is all about protecting Misty.
Both of her other grandkids can be involved, but no way her Misty, unreal.
And how many grandma's have only one grandchild's pic on the wall, she has a slew of them, and only Misty is seen on the wall. 
In the big picture I don't get how granny doesn't equate being there, not stopping it, not calling the police, not telling Ron, as her "not doing it"  She's as guilty as whichever of them really did it, including her. I think these guys are so used to the revolving jail door, in and out, in and out that they think once they give a story that it'll all go away. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: April 15, 2010, 09:38:20 PM »

A grandmother selling out her grandchildren for a bag of silver.

Well I guess we have seen worse in the past few months. Mothers prostituting their 5 year olds for drugs. Grandmothers prostituting their granddaughters for drugs.

Where is the crying monkey gif?

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: April 15, 2010, 09:39:20 PM »

CUMMINGS: Please bring my daughter home. She`s not yours. She`s not property. You know, she`s not something that you just take and say, it`s mine, or whatever. This is my daughter. This is blood. And I would like to have my daughter back, please. Please bring my daughter home.

Jennifer Kesse's father said something along the same lines tonight when on JVM.  Odd thing to say when referring to your child.  ???  I just thought it ironic that he said that tonight of all nights.

fatcatlurker, it may mean nothing, but it has always stuck with me since I heard RC say it.
Just may be the way they express themselves in that neck of the woods.

I thought it odd also - no question. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 15, 2010, 09:45:56 PM »

So what if they come looking for the gun/machine gun.  Ron is at work and Misty calls Ron.  They tell Ron hand over the gun or they will take/kill Haleigh. 

Could it be that Ron didn't actually harm Haleigh but due to his lifestyle and friends/enemys put Haleigh in harms way?  It would also be likely Ron knows exactly what happened to Haleigh.

I believe that Ronald did know what happened to Haleigh for a long time. I just finished listening to the LVA that she was given back in August 2009, I believe. That is when she mentioned the deer blood in the van.

When she was asked if Ronald had anything to do with Haleigh missing, she was told her "No" answer was misleading. I think that he didn't have any direct role in her missing, but he knew. Thus, the LVA showing a problem with her answer.

About the deer blood, Misty said, "There was deer blood in the back (referring to the van) from when my brother shot and killed a deer. I can't tell you what kind of blood it was. I am just telling you there was deer blood." <--- around 16 minute mark.

The LVA is at: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1231220760#/Misty+Cummings+Reveals+Her+Suspicions+in+Voice+Analysis+Test/49303112001

I do know that it was reported that LE confiscated this van early on and had it for analysis for quite a few weeks. I sure would think if there had been any human blood or fluids found in it, they would have found them.

(Took me forever to find out where the deer blood was mentioned so long ago! Whew!)

If the above link does not work for you, the LVA can be found at: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1231220760

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #255 on: April 15, 2010, 09:46:29 PM »

FWIW and before I go to bed, this was just pointed out to me.

nobody

Williamsburg, VA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Copied from the "other" haleigh thread - the missing girl one here in Orlando forums, just posted.

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
Kayla

Nashville, TN

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 min ago

No one need to beleive Flora Hollars.She is my grandmother
to. She has been wanting to on Tv with all of this since it has happen..She is a very selfish person that want alot of attention..People form Flordia is giving her money left and right so of course she is going to try and point finger.. She will tell Joe oh baby i no your didnt do that the ones in Flordia is just trying and blame you..Then she will tell The Croslin family that she thinks Joe done it.. She just wants people to keep sending her money and keep hvaing the attention..Why she would want this kind of attention no one will ever no...She will lie her way into anything..Dont beleive her because her story will change just like Misty and Tommy's.
Thanks Kayla(Joe's sister and Flora Hollars granddaughter..)
[/QUOTE]

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #256 on: April 15, 2010, 09:47:44 PM »

Thanks Searching 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: April 15, 2010, 09:50:35 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo

I wish these crimes against children were stopped before they happen.  Haleigh should be playing with best friends, worrying about her little brother playing with her barbies, getting her nails painted pink, feeling safe as her mommy or daddy read her a goodnight story.  Instead...Instead...monsters hurt her.  Rest in peace Little Angel.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: April 15, 2010, 09:51:19 PM »

nobody

Williamsburg, VA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Copied from the "other" haleigh thread - the missing girl one here in Orlando forums, just posted.

Kayla

Nashville, TN

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 min ago

to. She has been wanting to on Tv with all of this since it has happen..She is a very selfish person that want alot of attention..People form Flordia is giving her money left and right so of course she is going to try and point finger.. She will tell Joe oh baby i no your didnt do that the ones in Flordia is just trying and blame you..Then she will tell The Croslin family that she thinks Joe done it.. She just wants people to keep sending her money and keep hvaing the attention..Why she would want this kind of attention no one will ever no...She will lie her way into anything..Dont beleive her because her story will change just like Misty and Tommy's.

[/quote]WOW
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: April 15, 2010, 09:55:45 PM »

nobody

Williamsburg, VA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Kayla

Nashville, TN

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 min ago

[/quote]

Geeze now we have Joe's sister.  Lord please help the LE.  This whole case has been one lie after another from everyone involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.