May 04, 2024, 01:22:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 234967 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #280 on: December 19, 2010, 06:34:41 PM »

I also respect Valhall's opinion. But I am unable to see how this list precludes an indictment.
Maybe it is I who is being thick headed on that list issue.
What would they be charging her with ?
The parents think he is alive. MCSD haven't said otherwise either.
Unless they have some very good reports about someone seeing her leave the school with Kyron or they have a traffic cam of her with him after leaving the school.
The intial reports that were in Oregon Live leave alot to be desired, the rest of it is mostly mud slinging.
.. They have to do something, can't leave her ( or any other person ) as an unoffical suspect for years.
The biggest thing they have on her is the failed LTD but that cannot be used in court.
If she did it and never says another word about it or the MFH, I can see her getting away with it. Too many persons were at that school, IMO   

KG, your post before this and this one hit the nail on the head for me......do I think she's prolly guilty in one of my theories, absolutely......but no clue to what extent so if I was on a jury I couldn't convict on what we know now.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #281 on: December 19, 2010, 06:47:54 PM »

Soooo...... Moving along......

This list that was put out. According to Valhall, whom I respect very much, seems to believe that it was put out there to make sure all of LE's i's were dotted and t's crossed before an indictment was handed down. I believe this as well.

There was a reason this was handed out to the public.

I pray you are right, and isn't the divorce case scheduled for next month? Hopefully an arrest will come from these actions, on the other hand (my other theory) if LE are looking for someone else, where are we now? Do they have any idea WHO....Blink has alot of good information and it has me concerned that they are looking for another person who either in conjunction with Terri removed Ky, or without her knowledge but possibly due to someone letting the vampire in.

Blink has her own investigating team. Personally, although I respect her as an analyst, this time I have to agree to disagree with her theories. I'm not being close minded, I'm just basing my opinions on the FACTS that have been released, which isn't a lot.

I believe the "vampire" that TH let in is one of her associates. TH is not hiding behind that wall of attorneys because she did a no no with someone else. She's not hiding because she went down a different road than what she said. She's not hiding because she is feeling scared that her family and friends may find out what she does in her spare time.

Terri is hiding because she knows something about Kyron being missing on June 4th, 2010. JMO

I appreciate your response being so respectful.....sometimes in this case that is a rarity an angelic monkey

I have 2 theories and agree the facts are minimal at best. I do know I would hire an atty if I had cooperated and told them everything over and over, consented to searches etc., but respect other's opinions too that it makes ppl look guilty.

What is it you think she knows about Kyron that day? I am asking because I appreciate everyone's opinions, do you think she did this herself with no help or left the school alone and met up with someone in that 90 minute block of time? In my theory with her involved to the max that is what I am leaning towards (of course it is subject to change daily if not more).

Thanks again and I never thought of you as closed minded....I never stated anyone here was, so I hope nobody thinks I personally think that.

TIA

IM

Considering the FACT that came out by Desiree, about TH saying that she could take custody of Kyron, about 1 year prior (and I do believe her), but Kaine said, "that's not an option", I believe, IMO, that TH set other plans in motion. I don't have an exact idea what she did, but I do believe her lost time that day had to do with an associate (not a friend), that she had met previously.

I don't feel for one second that TH had feelings for Kyron as she did with Kaira. I believe in her mind, she treated him like a student. Very critical, and punished him if he didn't do it her way. In her eyes, IMO, I believe Kiara and James were her true children.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: December 19, 2010, 06:48:59 PM »

IM,

It is a roller coaster ride with this case. As long as there are theories put out there on blogs without actual FACTS, it will continue that way.

If we made a list of all of the facts that ONLY LE put out there, what would it be?

Good question. Fact~Kyron is missing and we have conflicting statement from Tanner and Tyler and others as to when he was last seen or if alone?

Fact~Desiree saw the emails....but, in her position I would consider anything negative she wrote about my child hatred, when it could have been venting (Lord knows I did my share of that when my kids were teens), so until we know the content I can't say one way or the other without context how bad they were.

Fact~ She lawyered up

Fact~Kaine and Desiree stated she failed the polys.......but LE can lie to someone and IIRC Terri herself told them she failed and we don't know what questions.

Fact~MFH of Kaine......again, the sting failed and I feel if they had enough evidence she'd have been arrested (but again that is just my opinion) and with the MFH info Kaine obtained a RO.

I am certain I am missing alot more so let's brainstorm and put them down, and only facts that are from LE.....what do you think?

Fact - LE says what we need is concrete evidence

Fact - LE says the Kyron investigation has led to other investigations

Fact - LE says they are not ready for an arrest nor an indictment and may not be even by February.

Fact - LE says this investigation could take many more months

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: December 19, 2010, 06:50:38 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Terri Horman DID NOT leave the school with Kyron at 8:45 PM.  Could it be that prior to leaving the school Terri deceptively steered Kyron towards the "south entrance" with a story about an electric display.  Nevertheless ... when all is said and done ... Kyron was not in class 15 minutes later.

I firmly believe there is a DeDe Splicher connection.  Actually ... I believe there could be a connection between players who have emerged in the Kyron Horman case who are involved with landscaping related trades and ... that connection could involves child expoitation.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: December 19, 2010, 06:50:58 PM »

Very interesting and thought provoking post by Puzzled on BOC. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

puzzled says:
December 19, 2010 at 11:32 am
47.Jackie Bauer  says:
December 18, 2010 at 6:18 pm

TH would have to be the dumbest and unluckiest ever for that to be the case, and I can’t make the mental leaps required to explain away *all* of the incongruities/suspicions re: TH behavior, and if this were the case, why would she be so silent?
~~~
I want to make clear that I do not release TH from culpability in the disappearance of Ky. Where my speculation differs is in TH being the mastermind or the one who took Kyron.

I do believe she had enough bad behavior .. thou not necessarily criminal .. that had her husband been aware, he would divorce her in a day. The behavior showed up .. coincidently, and only because her stepson disappeared … and in those first days and weeks she was the only one being considered as the obvious culprit. I know I considered her the obvious culprit.

MCSO .. who was running the show .. had no reason to suspect a serial pedophile. That came from FBI.

By August, local LE knew that TH was not the only one involved. ALL .. and this is important to note .. the evidence and witnesses went before (according to B) 3 GJ, who did not indict .. anyone. This is a critical point. There was no direct evidence to indict TH for the disappearance of KyH. This and the MFH were the only potential crimes of TH that they were tasked with determining if indeed a crime had been committed.

The rest of TH’s behavior becomes fodder for divorce court … still yet to be determined.

In reading the FBI profile, I can tell you that a serial pedophile does not act in collusion with a hoochie mamma, to select his victim. This type of criminal personality is keen on recognizing and taking advantage of vulnerable situations.

TH’s blatent exposure of herself and her family .. in my opinion, and that’s all it is .. is what opened the door for this pedophile.

The choice for this type of pedophile is not specific to the child, but to the “type” of child. The typing of victimology is the signature of the perp.

My best guess as to her public silence is her attorney. If he takes your case, you shut up! Now why would she need this type of attorney? Because was the only one being considered for this crime in the early stages.

My guess is … an attorney of this stature would do a risk assesment analysis of TH … standard practice for many defense attorneys, similar tool used in jury selection … and knew she was not of a personality type for this crime. Remember, his only job is to represent her against criminal charges in the disappearance of KyH. He knows she did not mastermind or take Ky. There are other roles she could have played that could/would result in charges filed. His role would then be to defend or mitigate those charges.

I understand people’s need for the obvious to just be the obvious. Sadly, this type of situation has layers upon layers of activity, that the public is not privy to.

These observations are mine alone … I do not MOO because I’m not a cow.

Just fyi Puzzled gave me the option to post or delete, I would encourage people to read this.
B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #285 on: December 19, 2010, 06:56:54 PM »

IM,

It is a roller coaster ride with this case. As long as there are theories put out there on blogs without actual FACTS, it will continue that way.

If we made a list of all of the facts that ONLY LE put out there, what would it be?

Good question. Fact~Kyron is missing and we have conflicting statement from Tanner and Tyler and others as to when he was last seen or if alone?

Fact~Desiree saw the emails....but, in her position I would consider anything negative she wrote about my child hatred, when it could have been venting (Lord knows I did my share of that when my kids were teens), so until we know the content I can't say one way or the other without context how bad they were.

Fact~ She lawyered up

Fact~Kaine and Desiree stated she failed the polys.......but LE can lie to someone and IIRC Terri herself told them she failed and we don't know what questions.

Fact~MFH of Kaine......again, the sting failed and I feel if they had enough evidence she'd have been arrested (but again that is just my opinion) and with the MFH info Kaine obtained a RO.

I am certain I am missing alot more so let's brainstorm and put them down, and only facts that are from LE.....what do you think?

BBM

A lot of people seem to forget about Kurtis. You know, the friend of Kyrons that was invited by Terri the weekend prior. They were suppose to go to the zoo and ended up going bowling. Kurtis stated that he knew Kyron (his lunch buddy) would be out that day because he had a dr.'s appointment. I don't think TH would tell Kyron this. Why would Kyron tell him this if it were not true?

As far as the LDT, we only know what KH, DY, and TY stated, and I believe that to be true because they were there.

One other thing I wanted to ask. Kyron wore a red jacket. Red is a "stand out" color. How was this not noticed? Just a question.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: December 19, 2010, 06:58:39 PM »

Soooo...... Moving along......

This list that was put out. According to Valhall, whom I respect very much, seems to believe that it was put out there to make sure all of LE's i's were dotted and t's crossed before an indictment was handed down. I believe this as well.

There was a reason this was handed out to the public.

I pray you are right, and isn't the divorce case scheduled for next month? Hopefully an arrest will come from these actions, on the other hand (my other theory) if LE are looking for someone else, where are we now? Do they have any idea WHO....Blink has alot of good information and it has me concerned that they are looking for another person who either in conjunction with Terri removed Ky, or without her knowledge but possibly due to someone letting the vampire in.

Blink has her own investigating team. Personally, although I respect her as an analyst, this time I have to agree to disagree with her theories. I'm not being close minded, I'm just basing my opinions on the FACTS that have been released, which isn't a lot.

I believe the "vampire" that TH let in is one of her associates. TH is not hiding behind that wall of attorneys because she did a no no with someone else. She's not hiding because she went down a different road than what she said. She's not hiding because she is feeling scared that her family and friends may find out what she does in her spare time.

Terri is hiding because she knows something about Kyron being missing on June 4th, 2010. JMO

I appreciate your response being so respectful.....sometimes in this case that is a rarity an angelic monkey

I have 2 theories and agree the facts are minimal at best. I do know I would hire an atty if I had cooperated and told them everything over and over, consented to searches etc., but respect other's opinions too that it makes ppl look guilty.

What is it you think she knows about Kyron that day? I am asking because I appreciate everyone's opinions, do you think she did this herself with no help or left the school alone and met up with someone in that 90 minute block of time? In my theory with her involved to the max that is what I am leaning towards (of course it is subject to change daily if not more).

Thanks again and I never thought of you as closed minded....I never stated anyone here was, so I hope nobody thinks I personally think that.

TIA

IM

Considering the FACT that came out by Desiree, about TH saying that she could take custody of Kyron, about 1 year prior (and I do believe her), but Kaine said, "that's not an option", I believe, IMO, that TH set other plans in motion. I don't have an exact idea what she did, but I do believe her lost time that day had to do with an associate (not a friend), that she had met previously.

I don't feel for one second that TH had feelings for Kyron as she did with Kaira. I believe in her mind, she treated him like a student. Very critical, and punished him if he didn't do it her way. In her eyes, IMO, I believe Kiara and James were her true children.

I believe Desiree in regards to the stmts 110%......and that she viewed Kiara and James as her "real" children. I do think IMO there was a time before Kiara was born she did show more genuine affection, and again agree she obviously was way to strict (my daughter would have been in her room the first 2  yrs of school if I had been so hard on her)

I think the lost time as I stated earlier under theory one she met up with the "associate", and IMO it was to retrieve Kyron or pay for the done deed. But, I also think we are just hearing Kaine's side about the punishment in the home (not that I doubt for a second she bugged the crap out of the teacher), but I can't imagine staying with someone who treated my child that way, not for a second. I think that's why alot of people have trouble with some of his stmts, most wouldn't stand for it or the passing out visibly drunk, but IMO moreso on how she punished Kyron, and again I think it's the fact most can't wrap their head around a biological parent seeing that and not realizing there was a major problem at the root that would never go away so why subject your child to that person when you are at work and have no control over what was happening during those hours........or maybe I am just extremely over-protective and my kids will always come before my spouse whether that is right or wrong, also maybe why I have no intention of ever marrying again until all my kids are out of the house, I am just not willing to risk their stability and these type issues, and don't have a problem puttin my life on hold for another 7+ yrs for my child.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #287 on: December 19, 2010, 06:58:57 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Terri Horman DID NOT leave the school with Kyron at 8:45 PM.  Could it be that prior to leaving the school Terri deceptively steered Kyron towards the "south entrance" with a story about an electric display.  Nevertheless ... when all is said and done ... Kyron was not in class 15 minutes later.

I firmly believe there is a DeDe Splicher connection.  Actually ... I believe there could be a connection between players who have emerged in the Kyron Horman case who are involved with landscaping related trades and ... that connection could involves child expoitation.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: December 19, 2010, 07:04:14 PM »

Obviously LE had not evidence except the landscaper's word that there was a MFH plot or ther would have been no sting operation.

Think about it.  When the landscaper attempted to blackmail Terri during the sting ... she immediately called 911.

This incident makes me think that the landscaper who had a relationship with Terri was attempting to cast a light on Terri that would imply she was capable of harming Kyron.

Could it be that Terri may not have been involved in Kyron disappearance but ... her poor choices in regards to relationship ultimately put her stepson at risk?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: December 19, 2010, 07:04:37 PM »

Very interesting and thought provoking post by Puzzled on BOC. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

puzzled says:
December 19, 2010 at 11:32 am
47.Jackie Bauer  says:
December 18, 2010 at 6:18 pm

TH would have to be the dumbest and unluckiest ever for that to be the case, and I can’t make the mental leaps required to explain away *all* of the incongruities/suspicions re: TH behavior, and if this were the case, why would she be so silent?
~~~
I want to make clear that I do not release TH from culpability in the disappearance of Ky. Where my speculation differs is in TH being the mastermind or the one who took Kyron.

I do believe she had enough bad behavior .. thou not necessarily criminal .. that had her husband been aware, he would divorce her in a day. The behavior showed up .. coincidently, and only because her stepson disappeared … and in those first days and weeks she was the only one being considered as the obvious culprit. I know I considered her the obvious culprit.

MCSO .. who was running the show .. had no reason to suspect a serial pedophile. That came from FBI.

By August, local LE knew that TH was not the only one involved. ALL .. and this is important to note .. the evidence and witnesses went before (according to B) 3 GJ, who did not indict .. anyone. This is a critical point. There was no direct evidence to indict TH for the disappearance of KyH. This and the MFH were the only potential crimes of TH that they were tasked with determining if indeed a crime had been committed.

The rest of TH’s behavior becomes fodder for divorce court … still yet to be determined.

In reading the FBI profile, I can tell you that a serial pedophile does not act in collusion with a hoochie mamma, to select his victim. This type of criminal personality is keen on recognizing and taking advantage of vulnerable situations.

TH’s blatent exposure of herself and her family .. in my opinion, and that’s all it is .. is what opened the door for this pedophile.

The choice for this type of pedophile is not specific to the child, but to the “type” of child. The typing of victimology is the signature of the perp.
My best guess as to her public silence is her attorney. If he takes your case, you shut up! Now why would she need this type of attorney? Because was the only one being considered for this crime in the early stages.

My guess is … an attorney of this stature would do a risk assesment analysis of TH … standard practice for many defense attorneys, similar tool used in jury selection … and knew she was not of a personality type for this crime. Remember, his only job is to represent her against criminal charges in the disappearance of KyH. He knows she did not mastermind or take Ky. There are other roles she could have played that could/would result in charges filed. His role would then be to defend or mitigate those charges.

I understand people’s need for the obvious to just be the obvious. Sadly, this type of situation has layers upon layers of activity, that the public is not privy to.

These observations are mine alone … I do not MOO because I’m not a cow.

Just fyi Puzzled gave me the option to post or delete, I would encourage people to read this.
B

Thanks for bring that over.....I caught that too, and it is telling me the profile I kept asking about if an FBI profile (at least my assumption or Blink would have corrected her) and the "type" of child was just what I was talking about before when I stated the vast majority have a age/gender preference and rarely change that when looking for a victim

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: December 19, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »

Obviously LE had not evidence except the landscaper's word that there was a MFH plot or ther would have been no sting operation.

Think about it.  When the landscaper attempted to blackmail Terri during the sting ... she immediately called 911.

This incident makes me think that the landscaper who had a relationship with Terri was attempting to cast a light on Terri that would imply she was capable of harming Kyron.

Could it be that Terri may not have been involved in Kyron disappearance but ... her poor choices in regards to relationship ultimately put her stepson at risk?
Janet

You just hit on my other theory....I can see that as she posted soooo much on FB, and IMO wasn't one to keep much of anything private.

[
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #291 on: December 19, 2010, 07:08:57 PM »

Puzzler I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. I believe this was personal, and as I have stated many times, I totally respect blink and her analogies, but that's what they are. I'll agree to disagree with you on this and respect you and everyone else that wants to continue that discussion, but I refuse to partake in it.

If I may ask, can you show me a link where it states that either the FBI or LE have stated this is a pedo abduction. TIA

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #292 on: December 19, 2010, 07:11:26 PM »

Gotta go for a bit. Family stuff. BBL  an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: December 19, 2010, 07:27:25 PM »

IM,

Fact~ She lawyered up

BBM

A lot of people seem to forget about Kurtis. You know, the friend of Kyrons that was invited by Terri the weekend prior. They were suppose to go to the zoo and ended up going bowling. Kurtis stated that he knew Kyron (his lunch buddy) would be out that day because he had a dr.'s appointment. I don't think TH would tell Kyron this. Why would Kyron tell him this if it were not true?

As far as the LDT, we only know what KH, DY, and TY stated, and I believe that to be true because they were there.

One other thing I wanted to ask. Kyron wore a red jacket. Red is a "stand out" color. How was this not noticed? Just a question.

Kyron was not wearing his jacket.  His jacket and backpack were left at the school.

Janet

+++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: December 19, 2010, 07:40:39 PM »

IM,

Fact~ She lawyered up

BBM

I do remember that, it's just another odd piece of the puzzle since the info Janet posted about the teacher looking for him and assuming he was getting water or in the bathroom, or maybe KatGram posted it?? Anyway, why would she assume he was going to be there and looking for him if he had a Dr. appt., so many conflicting stmts.

WRT to the LDT....LE to my knowledge doesn't give that info as IMO especially that early in the case it could effect the investigation, but I do recall them telling them that Terri herself stated she failed. Good point about the jacket being red. I do know it's a stand out color, I have had 8 cars and never been pulled as much as I have in the red car, within 2 weeks of buying it I had been pulled twice and nothing else about my driving had changed

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #295 on: December 19, 2010, 07:42:59 PM »

Taken from the post Puzzler posted from Blink's site.   
(TH’s blatent exposure of herself and her family .. in my opinion, and that’s all it is .. is what opened the door for this pedophile.)  What are we talking about here, her blatent exposure on FB? The company she kept behind Kaine's back?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: December 19, 2010, 07:56:14 PM »

(TH’s blatent exposure of herself and her family .. in my opinion, and that’s all it is .. is what opened the door for this pedophile.)  What are we talking about here, her blatent exposure on FB? The company she kept behind Kaine's back?

Your guess is as good as mine.....I also read some comments that alluded to Kyron having been possibly exposed to a perp thru the pumpkin patch, school (wrt family of students ect) or any activity a pedo would attend, and that is anything that attracts kids period. They are stalkers that sometimes become fixed on a subject, and then there are the type that are more of the method I will call opportunist where they see an opportunity to snatch a child and go for it. Again we already know he had to have been exposed to some degree to Kristian unless he never saw the family, but also girls seem to be his "type"....frightening as you just NEVER know what kind of pure evil surrounds your children as SO's come in every type

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #297 on: December 19, 2010, 07:59:18 PM »

Your guess is as good as mine.....I also read some comments that alluded to Kyron having been possibly exposed to a perp thru the pumpkin patch, school (wrt family of students ect) or any activity a pedo would attend, and that is anything that attracts kids period. They are stalkers that sometimes become fixed on a subject, and then there are the type that are more of the method I will call opportunist where they see an opportunity to snatch a child and go for it. Again we already know he had to have been exposed to some degree to Kristian unless he never saw the family, but also girls seem to be his "type"....frightening as you just NEVER know what kind of pure evil surrounds your children as SO's come in every type
Could be a great number of people, someone who had his eye on Kyron, but also someone IMO Kyron knew. You never know what evil is around any of us 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: December 19, 2010, 08:07:26 PM »

Could be a great number of people, someone who had his eye on Kyron, but also someone IMO Kyron knew. You never know what evil is around any of us 

My opinion also, and not necessarily someone that he would be scared of.

[
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #299 on: December 19, 2010, 08:14:50 PM »

IM,

Fact~ She lawyered up

BBM

Kyron was not wearing his jacket.  His jacket and backpack were left at the school.

Janet

+++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

I really hate to stack.

BBM
That's what I was trying to say. He left his coat and back pack in the class. Red stands out. That's all I'm trying to say.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.