May 13, 2024, 09:57:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 201361 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2011, 05:01:03 AM »

Sebastian - TY - and the feeling is mutual.  It is wonderful to be able to express different opinions and they be considered respectfully.  Thank you.

I do like that walks like a duck saying and have used is many times myself. 

I should have said "walks like a duck, looks like a duck", LOL! Smells like a duck? Oh geez, I am tired! Night night Puzzler. May tomorrow bring good news about our little Kyron!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2011, 05:03:38 AM »

For what it is worth, CBS has now posted on the TJ discussion on the Anti Terri page. She has also referred people to one of the detectives at the MCSO. I have a sneaky suspicion that things are coming to a head. I so hope that I am right. Kyron deserves justice!

I SOOO hope things are coming to a head, too!!!!!!

Now...you say CBS - and Chana outted CBS for lying...Huh?  What's going on?

Apparently CBS came in and stated that she is all for Kyron and did not lie to Chana or TJ. It also sounds as if CBS' own family thought she had gone off the deep end by being friendly with TH and DS. CBS did not get into any details of what she told Chana or Tom. Apparently Chana is going to release that info later. From what I can gather, there is a particular supporter of TH that CBS really likes but she knows that coming forward with whatever information she has to offer is going to ruin that friendship. She pretty much told everyone to contact one of the Sheriffs.

FWIW - Tom Jones has already said that all the information they have to share does NOT provide any information on where Kyron is or what happened to him. 

As this goes on, IMO, it's looking more and more like folks inserting themselves into the case and, if so, sad...because LE will have to check it out. 

I just don't get it!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2011, 05:04:05 AM »

Sebastian - TY - and the feeling is mutual.  It is wonderful to be able to express different opinions and they be considered respectfully.  Thank you.

I do like that walks like a duck saying and have used is many times myself. 

I should have said "walks like a duck, looks like a duck", LOL! Smells like a duck? Oh geez, I am tired! Night night Puzzler. May tomorrow bring good news about our little Kyron!

Good night, Sebastian.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2011, 09:49:11 AM »

Clearify:  Tom's posting is what he "thinks".  He has no proof.  The way I read his posts is that he posts his suspicions as if they're truth.  They're not.  If you think about it, he has no proof of any of this.  Rank speculation.
Exactly, along with many, many other people. Since I really don't trust people, I find all this back and forth with Tom, and some others to be useless. And again like in other cases, playing games on the back of a missing or deceased child.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »

Puzzler, the time and energy LE has to spend on people like that inserting and causing problems, is maddening.  If you know something about a case, go to the police, don't go immediately to your computer and blab away. What does this accomplish? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2011, 10:29:56 AM »

Puzzler, the time and energy LE has to spend on people like that inserting and causing problems, is maddening.  If you know something about a case, go to the police, don't go immediately to your computer and blab away. What does this accomplish? 

It accomplishes wasting valuable LE time and taxpayer's money to pay LE salaries.  Not only that, but I'm sure LE gets frustrated at having to handle such things.

I don't want to take away the importance that some people do have valuable information to give and should always, always come forth with that information. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2011, 10:36:25 AM »

It accomplishes wasting valuable LE time and taxpayer's money to pay LE salaries.  Not only that, but I'm sure LE gets frustrated at having to handle such things.

I don't want to take away the importance that some people do have valuable information to give and should always, always come forth with that information. 

At first with Joy Wray in Caylee's case, a little of it was entertaining and pathetic at the same time, then it got worse in Haleigh's case, and now again.    I agree, if you have heard or seen something that is valuable go to LE, and maybe your info could help them significantly.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »

I thinki TJ is really desperate for attention and keeps posting so he can keep on getting all of the sympathy and love that is poured on over there at SoCal's. I mean, people fawn over this guy. Why? Because he defended his cousin for months on end and then suddenly did a 360 based on a hairdresser or whatever? Oh yeah, a nail tech. I mean TJ is the same one who put out those horrible rumors about Kyron and the baby.

I am just not buying into any of these FB pages or secret sites having anything to do with LE's investigation. None of it means anything and the defense could find an equal number of posts and sites that say the opposite. This case is unlike any other I've ever seen and it is really sad if this is the new normal.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2011, 12:01:38 PM »

Does anyone know why that Krause woman on the Anti Terri page is copyrighting everything that she posts from Tom Jones? Is she planning on writing a book? For profit? He isn't Ghandi for crying out loud!

Just so you all know and understand who Janice is....she is on FB, has been posting since the beginning of this case, DOES NOT own a horse farm, and has been to Mexico, yes...on a cruise, with her husband. The reason she added the "copyright" to her posts is because they came from aTom at another site where he was free to "express himself" in certain language that is frowned upon at the Anti TH page on FB.

Janice took a LOT of time and effort to edit those posts and remove full names, curse words, etc. that was inapproriate. After she posted them there, with Tom and the other forum owners permission, someone came along and stole her work and posted them elsewhere.

So, her issue isn't with the copyright per se, and she does not have any plans to write a book. Her issue is that someone stole her efforts/ Had they asked, she may not even have had a problem with them copying HER editing, but they didn't.

That is the story, and in actuality, she is no more "overly involved" in this case than many people here are.

She did not ask me to post this, but I have been posting with her since June, and she has done a great service to Kyron, in more ways than one, so I think her efforst should be appreciated and not result in her name being dragged thru the mud like SOOOOO many are.

Just my 2 cents.....

yes nurse.  That is true.  And really , all of us on here are inserting ourselves into this case.  Posting opinions on what happened and who did what.

Tom has an actual link to the case in his cousin Dede .  That's a lot more than I can say for myself and lots of people posting on here as far as inserting themselves into this case. 

Chana was friends with TH.  A lot closer to the case that the rest of us. 

If I was in one of those situations, you dang betcha I would be inserting myself into the case for what I believe to be true.  At least I would have more of a basis for my opinions than I do or anyone else has on here.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2011, 12:18:02 PM »

from Janet's link above

"Controlling with my money — yeah," Kaine said, "because she was spending all of it. She was going out and spending it like water and not checking with me where we should be spending our money."

A little different than the focus that has been on Sayer it's his money.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2011, 12:32:14 PM »

from Janet's link above

"Controlling with my money — yeah," Kaine said, "because she was spending all of it. She was going out and spending it like water and not checking with me where we should be spending our money."

A little different than the focus that has been on Sayer it's his money.

Initially Kaine's reference in the statement was "my money".

Only the fly on the wall knows for certain what went on on behind closed doors in the Horman household regarding so many issues of accusation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 02, 2011, 12:34:23 PM »

I haven't seen any emails where Terri expresses hatred for Kyron.
I read the one where her perception was way off IMO where she complains about the 30K she once had and how she did everything.
What would tip me over is : Her mental health issues in the past, if anything was ever diagnosed and if any meds were ever taken for it. The divorce lawyer has asked for those records as part of the assessment for visitaiton / custody and I wonder if when and if those records are ever provided, they would become public ?

She says

E-mail: Terri accuses Kaine of being overbearing
Story Published: Nov 15, 2010 at 11:47 PM PST
Story Updated: Nov 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school, his stepmother, Terri Horman, told a friend in at least one e-mail that her husband, Kaine Horman, was overbearing.

In the April 6 e-mail obtained by KATU News, Terri writes the following about Kaine: “I have to ask him before I go out to meet anyone. I have no money because I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't - spent all of my 30k to do so. …

“I am The one who was able to get him glasses (I noticed at 6 months when I was working with him but Kaine wouldn't go in to a doc until he was 2 years - yeah - he's farsighted 750)). He's on me about being fat. Wants me to do another show. Makes me pay $1000 a month to him for bills although it's my child support and unemployment. I do all the yard work, house work, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html

He Says

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
Published: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 10:30 PM
Updated: Monday, October 04, 2010, 7:38 AM

At the gym, Terri complained to friends that Kaine didn't pay much attention to her and criticized her weight gain after having Kiara. Kaine denies ever complaining about her weight, saying she was the one who brought it up.

"She was always being critical of herself and I got tired of listening to it," he said. "She would complain about it and I would tell her, 'You know that I don't care what you look like. It's who you are that's important. Your weight doesn't have any bearing on how I feel about you.'"

Terri also told friends that Kaine tried to control her spending.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: January 02, 2011, 12:45:24 PM »

Discussing and having opinions on cases is one thing, when people are causing trouble and interfering with investigations, lying, attention seekers who just have to insert because their lives are empty, and having cryptic statements and fighting with each other, how does that help anyone? This is happening in so many cases, and one has to wonder where some of these people are posting from, I have a good idea what facility some are posting from.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: January 02, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »

from Janet's link above

A little different than the focus that has been on Saying it's his money.

Initially Kaine's reference in the statement was "my money".

Only the fly on the wall knows for certain what went on on behind closed doors in the Horman household regarding so many issues of accusation.

Janet

Kaine was responding to the question of HIS money posted by reporters. Then he said OUR money which appears to me may be the way he looked at it.

Certainly is gives rise to challenge all of the accusation that he thought it was only HIS money.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: January 02, 2011, 01:22:01 PM »

Discussing and having opinions on cases is one thing, when people are causing trouble and interfering with investigations, lying, attention seekers who just have to insert because their lives are empty, and having cryptic statements and fighting with each other, how does that help anyone? This is happening in so many cases, and one has to wonder where some of these people are posting from, I have a good idea what facility some are posting from.

I still say all of us are inserting ourselves on the net as people all over read this.  We want OUR opinions known, obviously, or we wouldn't post.

We think what we have to say has some merit or we wouldn't say  it.

It isn't the same as  contacting LE for sure.  But nevertheless, people post on all of these crime sites citing their opinions. I am sure that people who are not interested in this activity think that all of us should be put in a nice padded facility.  I am sure they think that all of us should have far better things to do with our time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 02, 2011, 01:31:23 PM »

I still say all of us are inserting ourselves on the net as people all over read this.  We want OUR opinions known, obviously, or we wouldn't post.

We think what we have to say has some merit or we wouldn't say  it.

It isn't the same as  contacting LE for sure.  But nevertheless, people post on all of these crime sites citing their opinions. I am sure that people who are not interested in this activity think that all of us should be put in a nice padded facility.  I am sure they think that all of us should have far better things to do with our time.
I won't argue that some people think we should do other things with our time, and also that cases don't get solved by talking about it.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2011, 01:46:38 PM »

I think that as long as we are discussing these cases and on the internet, it keeps these tragic stories on peoples minds. The worse possible thing to me is when a family has a loved one that has gone missing and the case has gone cold with LE. Everyday people eventually lose interest in the story and then it is just the family and friends who are left with no resolution and no more attention being paid to the case. Whether we agree with what happened or not, I really feel that we are contributing by discussing all possibilities and keeping these missing loved ones names and faces out there. JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2011, 01:50:53 PM »

I think that as long as we are discussing these cases and on the internet, it keeps these tragic stories on peoples minds. The worse possible thing to me is when a family has a loved one that has gone missing and the case has gone cold with LE. Everyday people eventually lose interest in the story and then it is just the family and friends who are left with no resolution and no more attention being paid to the case. Whether we agree with what happened or not, I really feel that we are contributing by discussing all possibilities and keeping these missing loved ones names and faces out there. JMO
Agreed, but I have been basically talking about the ones that cause trouble like Joy Wray, and when the police have to take time to check things out, not just discussing cases. Most people know their boundaries.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #158 on: January 02, 2011, 01:55:33 PM »

I so totally agree Sebastian. 

And the salacious details keep people more interested.  Sad, but true.

Think of poor Kayleah Wilson from Colorado whose perp has not been arrested.  That was not that long ago, but I had forgotten her name until it was brought up somehwere.

I bet she is pretty much off of most people's radar screen.

So with all of the craziness around Kyron, he is not forgotten.  I would think that is a good thing.

And I think that Kaine and Desiree feel that Kyron is the most important as well. 

Their dirty laundry is out there, but they keep going for Kyron's sake.  They are out there in the public, dirty laundry be damned.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: January 02, 2011, 01:59:18 PM »

Agreed, but I have been basically talking about the ones that cause trouble like Joy Wray, and when the police have to take time to check things out, not just discussing cases. Most people know their boundaries.

Hi Norose,
I do not know who Joy Wray is, but if that person is sending LE on a wild goose chase, than that is terrible. I would also like to add that there are those that pretend that they have information and use that information for attention. I have read over and over where people tell Lindsey Baum's mother that they have information and then they will not give it to her. Then there are the pretend psychics that send family members all over the country on bogus preminitions. It is all heartbreaking!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.