May 17, 2024, 05:53:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 255087 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: August 19, 2010, 11:44:04 PM »

Not sure about this but it caught my eye.  I think it says that a 14 year old was seen going into the window of an apartment behind a house on Montana.  The child of A. S. lives in the apartment. 

Wondering if Sebastian could be living in the apartment that Joran lived in at one time? 

The 14 year old that was caught in the apartment seems to have some problems, from what I gather neither parent really wanted to deal with the situation, apparently this isn't his first run in with the police.  I think it says he's been detained several times for stealing.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

8/19/2010 Bondia Page 5

Polis di Noord a sorprende na Montana
Hobencito di 14 ana cu ta biba riba caya
y ta drenta den apartamento pa haci uso
di bano

Nan mayornan no sa kico mas pa haci cune

Noord - Segun informacion di polis,
diamars 9.20 di mainta, polis di Noord a
bay na un apartamento na Montana, naunda
ladron a drenta.  Na yegada polis a
papia cu e senora R, kende ta bisa polis
cu e ta tira bista pa e dono di e cas y
el a mira e homber D.R. naci na Aruba di
14 ana, bula dor di un bentana y a
drenta den un di e apartamentonan cu tin
tras di e cas.  Den e apartamento ta
biba e yiu di crianza A. S. Polis a
logra gara D.R. den e apartamento.  El a
bisa polis, cu como cu e no tin luga di
biba, el a drenta den e apartamento.  El
a bisa polis, cu como cu e no tin luga
di biba, el a drenta den e apartamento
pa haci uso di e bano.  Polis a hiba e
mucha homber na cas di su mama na Nune,
pero e mama a bisa polis cu e no kier
tin nada di haci cu e mucha dor di su
mal comportacion y a bisa polisnan cu ta
e tata nan a duna Voogdij riba dje. 
Polis a busca e tata J.R. y a papia
cune.  E tambe a bisa cu e no sa di
D.R., como cu e tin algun luna caba cu e
no ta na cas y ta biba riba caya.  Polis
a mustra e tata riba su responsbilidad y
a bise cu e mucha ta menor di edad y e
tin boogdij di e mucha.  Polis a bay cu
e yiu warda di Polis y a yama e tata, y
eynan Voogdijraad a wordo yama y a bin
na e sitio.  Despues di a papia cu nan
dos, e tata a bay cas cu e yiu.  Pero
ora cu e tata y yega na e auto, e mucha
a ranca careda y a core bay.  Polis a
core su tras y a logra gare.  Nan a
bolbe bay paden cune y a bolbe yama
Voogdijraad, cu a mustra cu no tin luga
pa pone e mucha y no por haci nada mas
pe.  Nan a laga e tata bay cune.  E tata
ta su responsabel.  Segun informacion di
polis, D.R. a wordo denten varios biaha
caba pa ladronisia.

Papiamentu translation:

police by north owing to sorprende at montana hobencito by 14 ana cu live on caya y is come into in apartment before haci usage by bano they parents not know kico more before haci cune

north - according informacion by police, tuesday 9.20 by morning, police by north owing to bay at one apartment at montana, naunda thief owing to come into. at arrival police owing to talk cu the senora r, that is say police cu the is throw view for her dono by the cas y past owing to see he d.r. naci at aruba by 14 ana, jump by by one window y owing to come into in one by the apartamentonan cu have behind the cas. in the apartment live the child by crianza a. s. police owing to succeed grab d.r. in the apartment. past owing to say police, cu because cu the not have luga by be alive, past owing to come into in the apartment. past owing to say police, cu because cu the not have luga by be alive, past owing to come into in the apartment before haci usage by the bano. police owing to bring the boy at home by her mam at nune, but the mam owing to say police cu the does not have nothing by haci cu the child by by her bad comportacion y owing to say polisnan cu is the father they owing to give voogdij on dje. police owing to busca the father j.r. y owing to talk cune. the also owing to say cu the not know by d.r., because cu the have some moon come to anend cu the do not at home y live on caya. police owing to indicate the father on her responsbilidad y owing to bise cu the child is younger by edad y the have boogdij by the child. police owing to bay cu the child keep by police y owing to be called the father, y eynan voogdijraad owing to wordo be called y owing to come at the sitio. after by owing to talk cu they two, the father owing to bay cas cu the child. but hour cu the father y arrive at the car, the child owing to ranca careda y owing to core bay. police owing to core her slow y owing to succeed gare. they owing to go back bay inside cune y owing to go back be called voogdijraad, cu owing to indicate cu not have luga before laydown the child y not can haci nothing more pe. they owing to allow the father bay cune. the father is her responsible. according informacion by police, d.r. owing to wordo denten several trip come to anend before ladronisia.
I think you are on to something!!! It all adds up! I think the jury is still out on Valentijn - but, Sebastian is certainly a Joran clone.

adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: August 20, 2010, 12:02:42 AM »

Klaasend,
This is very urgent. I need your email address.

Ado

Klaasend's email address is smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks Muffy,
I sent her an email.

Ado
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: August 20, 2010, 12:10:50 AM »

Klaasend,

Ado

Hotmail is down right now so try my other email.  klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #563 on: August 20, 2010, 12:20:34 AM »

From this translation, I think they're saying there are two apartments behind the house; one occupied and one empty.  So maybe it's not the VDS compound, or maybe they renovated to add another separate living area since 2005?

http://www.diario.aw/2010/08/un-hoben-mas-perdi-pa-falta-di-lugar-pa-hobennan-problematico/

Papiamentu translation:

one young more perdi before miss by lugar before hobennan problematico

publication: diahuebs, 19 august 2010.

categoria: policial

oranjestad (aan): diamarts 9 or by morning had one caso by hortamento at north, in one cas at montaña. at arrival by police owing to talk cu lady. r. cu is cuida the cas here. past owing to splica police cu past owing to look at hour cu d.r. naci at aruba by 14 year owing to jump at one by the apartamentonan cu have behind the cas y break the ventana y come into. behind the cas have two apartment by cualnan one is bashi y the another is ocupa. thief owing to come into in esun cu is habita before a.s. cu was at the apartment at instant cu the thief owing to come into. police owing to rondona the apartment y owing to succeed grab d.r. a.s. does not owing to entrega complaint. d.r. owing to say cu the not have lugar for her remain y cu the la come into because cu the be willing to owing to go bath. police owing to bay serca the mam by d.r. but the la say cu the does not know nothing by her child y cu the not have the voogd by the child. is the father is the voogd. police owing to be called the father before talk cune y the father owing to say cu the have cuatro moon cu the not know nothing by the child y cu the child do not hear y is do her be willing to. police owing to be called voogdij raad before so they owing to talk cu the father y her child. after hour cu the father owing to bay car cu her child, the child owing to core bay. police have to owing to core her slow y trece bek keep. voogdij raad owing to be called centro pedagogico, but not have lugar at the sitio here. police owing to work one raport because the child owing to wordo grab several trip is steal. after cu police owing to deal by all form before busca one solucion not owing to remain nothing another cu, lage bay cu her father.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: August 20, 2010, 12:29:28 AM »

Klaasend,

Ado

Hope it wasn't critically urgent.  My hotmail has been down for hours and I never received anything 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: August 20, 2010, 01:23:10 AM »

Klaasend,

Ado

Hope it wasn't critically urgent.  My hotmail has been down for hours and I never received anything 

My hotmail has not gone down and ... I have not received anything for two days.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 20, 2010, 01:30:34 AM »

It's Devastating!!

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

"Did you say to them (Beth and Dave) these boys were going to be brought in within 10 days and re-interrogated?" Dr. Phil asks.

"Yes, I did", he (Steve Cohen) replies. "But I also knew that the prosecutor had a choice to make. He says the choice was whether or not to reveal new evidence right away, if waiting meant a better chance of getting a conviction later."

Steve explains, "Forensic materials continue to be collected. I think we've got our hands on some forensic material now that may actually open up the doors to the final results of this case."

Dr. Phil asks Beth if she has something to say in response.

"Well, just what I was saying at the beginning," she says. "As you can see, we're put through enough as it is. And I think that was the problem early on in Aruba. We've had each official who has given us that false hope, and a family doesn't need that. They need facts. They don't need false hope, because we can deal with the truth." ...

"There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 20, 2010, 02:17:04 AM »

HEY ARUBA.....

AS SCARED MONKEY'S MUTATE....

JUSTICE OCCURS!!

TICK_TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: August 20, 2010, 05:04:20 AM »

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2316103/peter-r-vries-gearresteerd-in-australie.html

Google translation

Peter R. de Vries arrested in Australia

Published: August 20, 2010 10:52
Last updated: August 20, 2010 10:58

PERTH - Peter R. de Vries was arrested Friday around 16.15 hours local time with an employee of his program in the Australian city of Perth.

© AP
That is his closest colleague Kees van der Spek of the ANP announced.
De Vries was arrested after a suspect in the murder of the then 23-year-old Mariska Mast in Honduras had been detected.

The crime reporter in Australia wanted the suspect, according to Van der Spek deliver a letter. The police took the Dutch a journalist on suspicion of trespassing.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: August 20, 2010, 07:59:54 AM »

Thanks Jo-An!   

Good morning Monkeys! TGIF!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: August 20, 2010, 08:00:46 AM »

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/dutch-crime-reporters-arrested-in-perth-20100820-138x0.html

Dutch crime reporters arrested in Perth

August 20, 2010 - 8:59PM

A high-profile Dutch TV crime reporter has been arrested after trying to hand a letter to an alleged murder suspect in Perth.

Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries and a colleague were arrested about 3pm (WST) on Friday at a house in the inner-city suburb of Subiaco, police said.

The pair had been repeatedly warned to keep off the property but allegedly returned a number of times on Thursday and Friday.

Dutch media reported Mr de Vries was trying to contact a suspect in the murder of Mariska Mast, a 23-year-old Dutch woman who died on holiday in Roatan, Honduras, in August 2008.

WA police officers were called to the property on Friday afternoon in relation to a trespass complaint, and issued the journalists with a move-on notice after they allegedly refused to leave, Sergeant Graham Clifford told AAP.

Sgt Clifford said it would be alleged they insisted on returning in their bid to interview the resident.

They were eventually arrested and later charged at Perth Police Station with refusing to obey a move-on notice.

Sgt Clifford said the pair refused to sign for bail and will remain in custody until their expected court appearance at Perth Magistrates Court on Saturday.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: August 20, 2010, 09:48:29 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 20, 2010, 09:51:54 AM »

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/dutch-crime-reporters-arrested-in-perth-20100820-138x0.html

Dutch crime reporters arrested in Perth

August 20, 2010 - 8:59PM

A high-profile Dutch TV crime reporter has been arrested after trying to hand a letter to an alleged murder suspect in Perth.

Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries and a colleague were arrested about 3pm (WST) on Friday at a house in the inner-city suburb of Subiaco, police said.

<snipped>

Ah well, any crime reporter worth his/her salt gets arrested once in a while.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: August 20, 2010, 04:05:48 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2316103/peter-r-vries-gearresteerd-in-australie.html

Google translation

PERTH - Peter R. de Vries was arrested Friday around 16.15 hours local time with an employee of his program in the Australian city of Perth.

© AP
De Vries was arrested after a suspect in the murder of the then 23-year-old Mariska Mast in Honduras had been detected.

The crime reporter in Australia wanted the suspect, according to Van der Spek deliver a letter. The police took the Dutch a journalist on suspicion of trespassing.

Well, how dare they!  This is just so obviously wrong on so many levels. 

j/k

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: August 20, 2010, 04:07:57 PM »

Google translation

© AP

Well, how dare they!  This is just so obviously wrong on so many levels. 

j/k

I agree Anna!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 20, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/peter-r.-de-vries-gearresteerd-in-australi/

Google translation:

Friday, August 20, 2010, 11:25 hours

New

Crime Reporter arrested at home murder suspect

Peter R de Vries

Peter R de Vries and his collaborator Chantal Schuylenburch his Friday afternoon in the Australian city of Perth at 15.00 hours local time after they arrested a fugitive murder suspect had been identified. De Vries had traveled to Australia last week as part of an investigation into the death of 23-year-old Mariska Mast from Hoorn. Prime suspect in this case is the 31-year-old Australian Dan Ross. The man is identified internationally through Interpol and also the Dutch authorities submitted a request to justice in Australia for Ross to be heard in this case.

When De Vries the suspect in his house appealed to him about the case to talk to Ross did nothing to you. De Vries then tried an extensive letter to Ross to hand, but instead of believing he called the police. Soon came the Western Australia Police officers on site, which De Vries and his colleagues demanded that the area to leave their homes. When de Vries as he was not entered with colleagues from Schuylenburch arrested. Both had their bags and belts wrist and hand were arrested in two cars removed.

De Vries is there an inverted world, a murder suspect is in police protection, and somebody took him questions, make detects en arrested.

Mariska Mast
Honduras
Mariska Mast was held in the summer of 2008 under suspicious circumstances in death on the holiday island of Roatan in Honduras. She went on the evening of August 21 with suspicious Ross, who was worked as a diving instructor on the island, to his apartment. What exactly happened that night remains a mystery. Ross and a roommate - Korean Han Jisoo - Mariska are dying the next morning delivered to a local hospital. Ross was arrested this, but after one week were released. But he could not bring the island to leave and had to surrender his British passport. What the local authorities at that time did not know that Ross has a dual citizenship and hence an Australian passport holder. This passport is Ross the day after his release fled Honduras.

Strangled
The further investigation into the death of Mariska Mast was also illustrated that it is possible strangled. She also had a number of other suspicious injuries. Next is Ross' roommate Jisoo Korean Han as suspects. She was one years ago in Egypt arrested and extradited to Honduras. The woman is stuck in since the South American country, pending a trial.

It is unclear when De Vries and Van Schuylenburch be released again. They are stuck at Subiaco Police, Bagot Road, Perth. Tomorrow at 09.00 hours local time they brought.

Last Updated: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:21 hours

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: August 20, 2010, 04:48:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76748.php

Google translation:

"Possible death penalty for Joran '

August 17, 2010, 13:46 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - The murder suspect Joran van der Sloot might still be sentenced to death. This letter several foreign media in response to statements by the Peruvian President Alan Garcia. The president declared public that he wants to re-introduce capital punishment in his country.

Reuters writes that, according to an expert in the Peruvian newspaper Horas Libre's not inconceivable that the Dutchman is also eligible for capital punishment. " Legal obstacles, however, make it 'unlikely' that the death penalty on short-term returns as a punitive measure in the Peruvian legal system, lawyers said in the media. Joran currently resides in the heavily fortified Miguel Castro Castro prison. He is in custody on suspicion of the murder of 21-year-old Peruvian student Stephany Flores. Should he be convicted for robbery, hanged him with the current legislation a maximum penalty of 35 years above the head. The death penalty since 1979 only in the case of high treason in wartime.

Personally, I'd rather be summarily executed by a firing squad than squirted with lighter fluid and set afire in the middle of the night while I was sleeping.

But that's just me. . . .

Lots of "fires" break out in Latin American prisons.  Just saying. . . yeah, let people think whatever they want but time will tell.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 20, 2010, 04:55:45 PM »

origional

clicked Negitive
I cropped and darkend then saw a face am I nuts again

Just bumping this forward to this page so no one will miss it.

There are some excellent photo-examiners here and I am sure if anything can be found from this, it will be.

Meanwhile, has anyone sent this to the FBI?  They have the best equipment in existence.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: August 20, 2010, 05:07:41 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21080-falta-hopi-placa-na-bon-dia-aruba.html

Falta hopi placa na Bon Dia Aruba      
Thursday, 19 August 2010 20:22

Caribbean Speed Printers, e cas editorial y di imprenta di e dos corantnan Bon Dia Aruba y Aruba Today ta haciendo un investigacion financiero debi na falta di sumanan grandi den e compania. For di fuentenan bon na altura nos a compronde cu algun siman pasa a manda e director financiero cas y recientemente a “prohibi entrada” e director general tambe. Ta menciona sumanan grandi cu lo ta perdi, specialmente den e departamento di imprenta cu ta imprimi mas cu un corant na Aruba. Nos lo sigui e desaroyo aki masha di cerca.

Papiamentu translation:

miss quite coin at good morning aruba

thursday, 19 august 2010 20:22

caribbean speed printers, the cas editorial y by print by the two corantnan good morning aruba y aruba today is haciendo one investigacion financiero debi at miss by sumanan big in the compania. for by fuentenan good at altitude we owing to compronde cu some week happen owing to send the director financiero cas y recientemente owing to “prohibi entrada” the director general also. is menciona sumanan big cu will is perdi, specialmente in the departamento by print cu is print more cu one corant at aruba. we will follow the desaroyo here very by close.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76910.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Fraud Bon Dia, director of road

August 20, 2010, 13:05 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - After earlier fraud by a worker with his own morning newspaper Bon Dia were observed, was announced this morning that director Mary Grace Maduro steps down. Although she resigned her own, said John Chemaly Jr.. Caribbean Speed Printers for printing - the owner of Bon Dia - Maduro also that 'mandatory holiday has been sent. "We have immediately imposed so that we can continue our investigation." Chemaly indicates that an external agency will conduct this investigation, but would not say which. "All I want to say is that it is a very sensitive and sad issue. This is someone who had a position of trust in this company. "Amigoe from a reliable source that has more than one tonne Florin Bon Dia is missed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: August 20, 2010, 05:12:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76914.php

Google translation:

New face of Aruba

August 20, 2010, 13:06 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Along the LG Smith Boulevard yesterday hanging large banners which the new promotional campaign Tourist ATA to see. The logo was again yesterday during a reception by ATA and Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) was presented to guests. On each banner is a different face, topped by a varying text and below the fixed text One Happy Island. Below the picture is the new logo of Aruba. Other banners included only the logo in the large. The logo consists of the red star from the national flag and the letters of Aruba, in various shades of blue (the sea) and green (of flora and fauna). Tonight is a big party held to introduce the new logo. Everyone is welcome.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.