May 02, 2024, 03:24:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 381866 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: December 20, 2009, 01:34:28 AM »

Evening, everyone!  I've been reading, but haven't had much to add these last few days.  Thought of you all yesterday afternoon too.  I met a very nice person yesterday, in a social situation.  After we had talked a bit, he casually informed me he was almost completely deaf.  At my obvious look of surprise, he informed me that he read lips (excellently, as a matter of fact).  I found myself thinking, "We could use you on Scared Monkeys to read lips=Casey, Baez, Lyons, etc.).  LOLOLOL!

After I got finished catching up here this evening, I was mulling over some recently posted comments about Casey and LWOP as I worked and thought of something.  Remember, waaay back in the beginning of this case when we discovered what Casey  had posted about herself as a potential Survivor contestant?  Do you recall her strategy?  It was all about downplaying herself and befriending everyone, networking to eventually undermine her opponents to won.  IMO, this is what this whole trial and jail confinement is all about for Casey...this is her game of Survivor.  We hear from the jail that Casey has been nothing but nice and pleasant to her guards. Her lawyers work hard to present her as a good mother, and a sweet girl, distraught that her parents (the ones she pointedly ignores) can't visit freely with her.  Casey herself attempts to appear interested in court proceedings by taking notice and appearing to listen attentively in court. She is playing the ultimate game of Survivor.  We, however, see the microexpressions she leaks (boredom, anger, hatred, arrogance, contempt, etc) because we have reviewed numerous videos of her repeatedly, as well as her texts/Facebook & MySpace entries/photobuckets/et al.  Remember, the "thrill" of the chase look she wore, as she was arrested in the Target hoodie she bought with Amy's money?  Remember the "thrill" high-five she shared with brother Lee, for eluding the waiting media?  Remember the tightly-held-in-check-upper jaw muscle-bulging-with-the-effort face she generally wore coming & going to Baez office, as reporters doggedly pursued her?  This trial, like most of Casey's life, is all a battle of wits, IMO.  Once she realized she wasn't going to get her way and be released immediately (the initial teary hearing, August parents jail video temper tantrums), she merely changed tactics.

The Eyes For Lies site http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/  has an excellent article (third down from the top) about traits of a pyschopath. It is Eyes' (the blog owner) response to someone else's article about Amanda Knox.  Eyes' makes some compelling observations about psychopaths that apply to Casey's behavior that I'd never thought about.  Nothing from the site can be reproduced in any form without prior written consent (and Eyes is on vacation), so I can't bring it over...I'm sorry.  Since i found it telling, I thought you all might too.

Well, time to run.  Hope you have a good evening/morning and God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: December 20, 2009, 01:57:52 AM »

Oops, one more passing thought.  It always amuses me to watch Casey's upper jaw during court hearings.  Whenever I see her back jaw bulge (clench your teeth really hard and feel your jaw), I look for leaked microexpressions.  I know someone who does this when they are angry and trying to hide it.  So, I look either for anger or her suppressing laughter/contemptuous amusement/smug grin.  Another thing I've noticed, is how rigidly she holds herself in court.  Even in closeups, it's hard to see her chest & shoulders rise and fall in normal breathing.  This makes for a great giveaway though when she "cries" because there's no quickening of breathing, no heaving shoulders, etc.  The overall impression I get watching all of her court videos is that she is generally keeping herself tightly in check once hearing is underway.  I wonder what would happen if she actually relaxed.  What is she/her defense so afraid of, if she's innocent?  Why does she feel the need to be hyper-vigilant?  Granted, anytime you're in court, you feel nervous to some degree, but no one is even addressing her individually at this point.  It's this hyper-vigilance, rigid control that just highlights her lack of normal emotional responses.  I wonder if it's not that all the emotional response she's imitated thusfar came from family and friends.  She has no one to copy "normal" emotions from in the jail/courtroom setting.  IMO, that's why her recent courtroom performance was so lacking.  Someone (or several people) have obviously been coaching her emotionally, but this is a totally different situation from real life interaction and the coaches aren't experiencing the emotions for Casey to be able to really "see" them to imitate.  So, her performance feels very forced and contrived, with unnatural breaks and behaviors, new behaviors (no middle finger drying of tears,etc.).  All MOO.
Really going now....'Nite all!     

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: December 20, 2009, 02:45:22 AM »

DePaul Professor, Defense Attorney Writes About Death Row
If you’re anything like me — just one of the staffers here at Demon Tracks — you sink your teeth into any memoir or historical non-fiction book. So you may be curious to check out a new release from Andrea D. Lyon, clinical professor of law, associate dean of Clinical Programs, and director of the Center for Justice in Capital Cases at DePaul.

Here’s the skinny on the book and where you can catch the author in 2010:

Lyon is kicking off the release of  “Angel on Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer,” with several appearances around the country. According to her website, the book is “the story of the first woman in the nation to serve as lead attorney on a death penalty case.”

Andrea Lyon

New York
Jan 6
– 7:30 p.m.
Barnes and Noble
396 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10011

Chicago
Jan 14- 6:00 p.m.
Flossmoor Public Library
1000 Sterling Ave.
Flossmoor, IL 60411

Jan 20- 6:00 p.m.
Barnes and Noble
Introduction by DePaul President the Rev. Dennis H. Holtschneider, C.M.
1 East Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60614

Detroit
Feb 4-
7:00 p.m.
Ann Arbor District Library
343 South Fifth Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

http://ow.ly/NvNb

Is this the 'cold day in hell' I have heard mention of so many times?  I notice she is not hitting one warm city during those frigid months.

I hope her sleigh comes with good air shock absorbers.  I certainly would not want that vehicle dropping on anyone.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: December 20, 2009, 03:27:12 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-play-opens-20091219,0,1231392.story

Play based on Casey Anthony case opens in Australia
'Tot Mom' is directed by Oscar-winner Soderbergh

By Anika Myers Palm, Orlando Sentinel

9:56 PM EST, December 19, 2009

A play based on the arrest and court case involving Casey Anthony has opened in an Australian theater.

The production of Tot Mom, directed by Steven Soderbergh, opened Friday and will play until Feb. 7, according to the Sydney Theatre Company's Web site.

The play uses excerpts from transcripts of the Nancy Grace show on HLN, as well as court documents, audio segments and police reports to tell the story of the June 2008 disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

The name of the play comes from Grace, who has often described Casey Anthony on her show as the "tot mom."

Casey Anthony, of Orange County, has been charged with first-degree murder in the girl's death and could face execution if convicted.

Reviews describe the play, which is the final production of the theater company's main stage season, as "chilling." Tickets are $30 to $75.

Actress Essie Davis, who was in Matrix Revolutions, portrays Anthony.

Soderbergh is the Oscar-winning director of Erin Brockovich and Ocean's Eleven. He is donating his fees from the play to Alexandria, Va.-based National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

Academy Award-winner Cate Blanchett and her husband, Andrew Upton, are the artistic directors of the nonprofit Sydney Theatre Company.

I hate to see any more money made off of the back of this child.  If you want to donate to M&EC, do it, don't use it as an excuse.  Let us celebrate her life and not exploit her death.

RIP Caylee.

I believe in miracles!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: December 20, 2009, 04:20:07 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-play-opens-20091219,0,1231392.story

Play based on Casey Anthony case opens in Australia
'Tot Mom' is directed by Oscar-winner Soderbergh

By Anika Myers Palm, Orlando Sentinel

9:56 PM EST, December 19, 2009

A play based on the arrest and court case involving Casey Anthony has opened in an Australian theater.

The production of Tot Mom, directed by Steven Soderbergh, opened Friday and will play until Feb. 7, according to the Sydney Theatre Company's Web site.

The play uses excerpts from transcripts of the Nancy Grace show on HLN, as well as court documents, audio segments and police reports to tell the story of the June 2008 disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

The name of the play comes from Grace, who has often described Casey Anthony on her show as the "tot mom."

Casey Anthony, of Orange County, has been charged with first-degree murder in the girl's death and could face execution if convicted.

Reviews describe the play, which is the final production of the theater company's main stage season, as "chilling." Tickets are $30 to $75.

Actress Essie Davis, who was in Matrix Revolutions, portrays Anthony.

Soderbergh is the Oscar-winning director of Erin Brockovich and Ocean's Eleven. He is donating his fees from the play to Alexandria, Va.-based National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

Academy Award-winner Cate Blanchett and her husband, Andrew Upton, are the artistic directors of the nonprofit Sydney Theatre Company.

I hate to see any more money made off of the back of this child.  If you want to donate to M&EC, do it, don't use it as an excuse.  Let us celebrate her life and not exploit her death.

RIP Caylee.

I'm just surprised anyone would pay good money to see it!  If all they have done is take audio tapes/transcripts/ snippets of the case and 'dramatize' them then what have they produced? Nothing better than what we can read in docs every day....   I don't get it.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: December 20, 2009, 04:24:44 AM »

DePaul Professor, Defense Attorney Writes About Death Row
If you’re anything like me — just one of the staffers here at Demon Tracks — you sink your teeth into any memoir or historical non-fiction book. So you may be curious to check out a new release from Andrea D. Lyon, clinical professor of law, associate dean of Clinical Programs, and director of the Center for Justice in Capital Cases at DePaul.

Here’s the skinny on the book and where you can catch the author in 2010:

Lyon is kicking off the release of  “Angel on Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer,” with several appearances around the country. According to her website, the book is “the story of the first woman in the nation to serve as lead attorney on a death penalty case.”

Andrea Lyon

New York
Jan 6
– 7:30 p.m.
Barnes and Noble
396 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10011

Chicago
Jan 14- 6:00 p.m.
Flossmoor Public Library
1000 Sterling Ave.
Flossmoor, IL 60411

Jan 20- 6:00 p.m.
Barnes and Noble
Introduction by DePaul President the Rev. Dennis H. Holtschneider, C.M.
1 East Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60614

Detroit
Feb 4-
7:00 p.m.
Ann Arbor District Library
343 South Fifth Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

http://ow.ly/NvNb

NY, Chicago and Detroit are 'around the country'    !  a slight exaggeration there, Andrea, as usual.  No wonder she has to sign on with the Anthony camp to get publicity,  no one outside law students and libraries probably interested in buying it
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: December 20, 2009, 07:14:02 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
ALERT! Zenaida Myspace page logged into today
December 19, 2009 · 51 Comments

Justice4All alerted me to some unusual activity. The “zenaida” Myspace page has been breeched. It was logged into today. That means a real live Zenaida exists and lives in Miami, law enforcement is scoping it out, or Casey gave her password to someone with outside Internet access. I logged into my account and noticed “she” was online. I sent an IM (instant message) and the person immediately logged out.

Continued at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: December 20, 2009, 07:43:56 AM »

Justice4All alerted me to some unusual activity. The “zenaida” Myspace page has been breeched. It was logged into today. That means a real live Zenaida exists and lives in Miami, law enforcement is scoping it out, or Casey gave her password to someone with outside Internet access. I logged into my account and noticed “she” was online. I sent an IM (instant message) and the person immediately logged out.

Continued at link.

Thanks for our morning updates Trimm.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: December 20, 2009, 08:05:24 AM »

Starting at 2:41 of this video it is clear that she is sticking herself into the case to be her own superstar and loves the attention.

http://www.youtube.com/user/heartlessrox#p/u/17/fqndPqOcwto

What a strange bunch.   For some reason, JW reminds me of Tiny Tim.   
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #609 on: December 20, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »

I just watched a program on the E channel......Most notorious women    Casey A was number 1!  They didn't sugarcoat it and just stated facts. Even with the little they stated it looked pretty clear she did it.  She was right up there with all the worst.. Wuernos, S Smith etc.  Good show.
Wow I would love to have watched that I wonder if it will be on again I am going to be on the look out for this one.

It looked new, I've never seen it anyway lol. The best part was when they mentioned her lawyer they didn't bother to name him, that's gotta sting for a publicity hound like him. Time to go back to vegging on the couch. Night all

Hey All! To tell you the truth, its actually farely old, thats a great thing. I must have seen it over 4 months ago, and i watched it again today! I thought to myself, boy i bet the A's are going to do a rebuttle!! It is so convincing to someone who knows nothing of the case! It has some inconsistencies, but much to my avail they work in our favor. It leads you to believe that Casey was kicked out and moved in with Tony officially.  But its awesome that she is #1 at something, and that something is the most Notorious, and that she is! sleazeball!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #610 on: December 20, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »

Continued at link.
WOW TRIMM, THANKS SO MUCH!! I FEEL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LOOOONG TIME, THERE IS A BREAK IN THE CASE FOR ME!!...GREAT FIND, YOU LITTLE WEB SLEUTH U!!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: December 20, 2009, 09:23:37 AM »

I just watched a program on the E channel......Most notorious women    Casey A was number 1!  They didn't sugarcoat it and just stated facts. Even with the little they stated it looked pretty clear she did it.  She was right up there with all the worst.. Wuernos, S Smith etc.  Good show.
Wow I would love to have watched that I wonder if it will be on again I am going to be on the look out for this one.

It looked new, I've never seen it anyway lol. The best part was when they mentioned her lawyer they didn't bother to name him, that's gotta sting for a publicity hound like him. Time to go back to vegging on the couch. Night all

Hey All! To tell you the truth, its actually farely old, thats a great thing. I must have seen it over 4 months ago, and i watched it again today! I thought to myself, boy i bet the A's are going to do a rebuttle!! It is so convincing to someone who knows nothing of the case! It has some inconsistencies, but much to my avail they work in our favor. It leads you to believe that Casey was kicked out and moved in with Tony officially.  But its awesome that she is #1 at something, and that something is the most Notorious, and that she is! sleazeball!

Hi No1z!   

Please, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!   

I have thought about you a lot over time and wish you well.  Thank you for your candor.  Yes, I agree, court time is snot and boogie time, it should scare the pizz out of you, it is not play drama mama time!

I believe in miracles!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: December 20, 2009, 09:26:58 AM »

Starting at 2:41 of this video it is clear that she is sticking herself into the case to be her own superstar and loves the attention.

Hey! You're right! It's that nose I think. Is it jmo or is that nose getting longer and beakier every time I see it? Could it have something to do with all her fibs, hm?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #613 on: December 20, 2009, 09:30:06 AM »

Her camera is still working.  She has her duaghter doing another one

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

WTH was that?

Dear God - please tell me that is a joke and not REALLY her daughter - although with Joy one never knows.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: December 20, 2009, 09:30:23 AM »

Continued at link.

Hey, Cutie!

I was reading that yesterday, and got stuck in link hell (I kept going from one of his articles to the next).  I am not sure what this means, if anything.  You know the Ants are not a family to be seen and not heard, maybe it has something to do with having to touch something you were forbidden to touch when mama is out of the room.  In this case, mama = 'big mama' Lyon.  I so wonder if she is sorry she took this case and if she some days does not want to inject KC herself.

I believe in miracles!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #615 on: December 20, 2009, 09:31:15 AM »

Hi No1z!   

I have thought about you a lot over time and wish you well.  Thank you for your candor.  Yes, I agree, court time is snot and boogie time, it should scare the pizz out of you, it is not play drama mama time!

Hi Bearly!! I am doing extremely well ((that is except my wallet can hear a pin drop..hehe)) and thank you so much for thinking of me! Honestly i love running away from life for days at a time and spending it with my most loyal monkeys!! It will all pay off in the end, intentional killers will all see justice! But oh dear i have new found faith! Have you read the information that Trimm has provided for us early this morning? Its honestly JAW DROPPING! It gives me a hop,skip, and jump back into the swing of things regarding this case, and justice for Caylee! I hope to find you doing extremely well, and if you read this info, you will be doing much better!! AGAIN, THANK YOU TRIMM, YOU JUST GAVE ME THE BIGGEST GLASS OF JUSTICE QUENCHING JUICE!!! oooWee!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: December 20, 2009, 09:32:54 AM »

Continued at link.
WOW TRIMM, THANKS SO MUCH!! I FEEL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LOOOONG TIME, THERE IS A BREAK IN THE CASE FOR ME!!...GREAT FIND, YOU LITTLE WEB SLEUTH U!!!

Who you calling a Websleuth?

Sorry, just a little inter-blog humor, the snow has made me giddy.

I believe in miracles!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #617 on: December 20, 2009, 09:34:29 AM »

So how old is this girl? She looks like she is much older than how she speaks. Does she have a learning disability?  Mom is so screwed up. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: December 20, 2009, 09:41:14 AM »

Hi No1z!   

Hi Bearly!! I am doing extremely well ((that is except my wallet can hear a pin drop..hehe)) and thank you so much for thinking of me! Honestly i love running away from life for days at a time and spending it with my most loyal monkeys!! It will all pay off in the end, intentional killers will all see justice! But oh dear i have new found faith! Have you read the information that Trimm has provided for us early this morning? Its honestly JAW DROPPING! It gives me a hop,skip, and jump back into the swing of things regarding this case, and justice for Caylee! I hope to find you doing extremely well, and if you read this info, you will be doing much better!! AGAIN, THANK YOU TRIMM, YOU JUST GAVE ME THE BIGGEST GLASS OF JUSTICE QUENCHING JUICE!!! oooWee!

At least you have a wallet.   

I am hoping that is exciting news, too!  I just hope it isn't a CYA move.  Sometimes tipping off the Defense isn't good.  Surprising her and her lawyers in court (like the Ashton preview we saw the other day--"make him stop.  She should have "stopped" herself, when it was happening.) is the State's greatest tool, imo.

I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #619 on: December 20, 2009, 09:50:22 AM »

Naaaaaa.....that would be this one:

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.