May 21, 2024, 03:28:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 374341 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: October 15, 2008, 05:11:37 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

always, i have been thinking the same thing this morning after watching george.  wonder what kind of evidence the defense has? what could be so different than the evidence we see in forensics and common sense?  if they have something that would help, they should just spill it instead of saying wait and see...why leave casey in jail if they have such evidence?  something isn't right    i'm a die hard CSI watcher and the evidence doesn't lie. 

why would anyone believe that rotten lying Anthony family has any evidence that supports the contrary?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: October 15, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »

Do you think maybe Cindy and George read the book Stop Walking on Eggshells and that's why they are "standing behind" Casey verbally?  In other words they are letting KC believe that they are 100% behind her (but in George's case telling the truth behind the curtain of the GJ).  KC may only be aware of what they look her in the eye and tell her.  She may not be capable of seeing behind the scenes at this point.  Okay, I agree if Cindy is faking support, she's good.  Real good.

People with BPD are extremely sensitive about whether or not they have support from their family or loved ones.  Hypersensitive to the point that often those very loved ones lie just to keep the peace.  And they are very good at it.  Think back to that jailhouse phone call when KC perceives that she has no support and Cindy immediately caves in.

I'm not saying she is BPD.....I'm just saying she has issues.  Just trying to figure out what they may be.  This doesn't mean she doesn't belong behind bars.  So, don't throw nanners at me.  I'm too new and unseasoned.

What is BPD? Does this book advocate caving into her lies?

Borderline Pesonality Disorder (BPD)  The book does not advocate caving in to her lies.  It tries to teach you how to support the person with BPD but at the same time do so with honesty.  But that's where the problem lies with BPD.  They are emotional bullies.

KC wants you to believe her hook, line and sinker, without question.  And if you don't you will have to face her wrath.  The book talks about how to be supportive without saying you believe their lies.

This may be impossible for George and Cindy.  They continue to enable her face to face.  But maybe George knows he has to be honest in the GJ even if he can't bare to let his daughter know this to her face.  They take it so badly and leave you with the feeling that you have betrayed them. 

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: October 15, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »

Do you think maybe Cindy and George read the book Stop Walking on Eggshells and that's why they are "standing behind" Casey verbally?  In other words they are letting KC believe that they are 100% behind her (but in George's case telling the truth behind the curtain of the GJ).  KC may only be aware of what they look her in the eye and tell her.  She may not be capable of seeing behind the scenes at this point.  Okay, I agree if Cindy is faking support, she's good.  Real good.

People with BPD are extremely sensitive about whether or not they have support from their family or loved ones.  Hypersensitive to the point that often those very loved ones lie just to keep the peace.  And they are very good at it.  Think back to that jailhouse phone call when KC perceives that she has no support and Cindy immediately caves in.

I'm not saying she is BPD.....I'm just saying she has issues.  Just trying to figure out what they may be.  This doesn't mean she doesn't belong behind bars.  So, don't throw nanners at me.  I'm too new and unseasoned.

BPD is borderline personality disorder.  No, it does NOT advocate caving into lies, btw.  I've read the book and others on the subject, because I have known people with it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: October 15, 2008, 05:12:37 PM »

Always1, our legal system provides a defense for even the most obvious and odious criminal.  I never fault defense attorneys for doing their job.  Even the "worst of the worst" to borrow a phrase from Casey's poem is entitled to a defense and a good one.  Baez will try to make her look as innocent as possible or as sympathetic as possible, and the prosecution will present its case, too.  One will prevail.  A jury will decide if the proof is there.  I doubt Casey will take the stand in her own defense, because she does not have to, but she can if she so chooses.  Everything is done to try and give the defendant a chance to answer the charges and to require the prosecution to prove something beyond a reasonable doubt.

Casey has some things going for her.  She is young.  She is pretty.  Those things can make a difference.  She does not look like a hardened killer.  There are people who say she loved her daughter and was a good mother.  The jury will be able to hear those things as well as the things said against her.  But so much of what is said today is on tape or video or computers and admissable in court from 911 calls to text messages to phone records.  We do not have to wonder if Casey failed to report Caylee as missing for 31 days --- she tells us that herself. 

We do not have to wonder if her car really smelled like death....her own father, brother, and mother say so as well as two detectives and the guy at the impound lot.  And Amy confirms that Casey told her the car smelled bad for days.
Nor do we have to wonder if Casey really abandoned the car, a car she needed for transportation.  There are witnesses to that and she has not denied it.

It is not hard to prove that Casey is a liar.  Jurors do not like liars.  And Casey has lied about everything to just about everyone.  Her friends, her parents, her brother, the cops...all say she has told them huge lies about where she worked and where Caylee is. 

How many mothers would wait 31 days to report a missing child?  How many mothers would be out dancing when that child was missing?  How many jurors can understand a scenario where that would be explainable.  "Yes, she was gone, but I decided it would be best if I just lived my life so they would not hurt her and so I went our partying and buying clothes and stealing money...oh, yes, and looking for her at nightclubs."

Casey's pathological lying has finally brought her to a point of no return where mommy and daddy cannot rescue her and where nobody thinks she is in any way privileged.  Like Scott Peterson, who thought he could charm the birds from the trees and lie his way out of anything, there comes a time when you find there is no way out.  Now Scott takes solace in the fact that other prisoners called him "Scottie Too Hottie" and crazy women write love letters to him.  In his own mind, he is standing in front of the Eiffel Tower and watching a glorious fireworks display, I suppose.

Casey will have her day in court.  Don't worry.  She will have far more opportunities and more care and consideration than she gave Caylee.  It is a tragic story, and as many know, I fault Cindy for a lot of it and for the outcome.  But now Casey must pay the piper.

le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: October 15, 2008, 05:13:10 PM »

Borderline Pesonality Disorder (BPD)  The book does not advocate caving in to her lies.  It tries to teach you how to support the person with BPD but at the same time do so with honesty.  But that's where the problem lies with BPD.  They are emotional bullies.

KC wants you to believe her hook, line and sinker, without question.  And if you don't you will have to face her wrath.  The book talks about how to be supportive without saying you believe their lies.

This may be impossible for George and Cindy.  They continue to enable her face to face.  But maybe George knows he has to be honest in the GJ even if he can't bare to let his daughter know this to her face.  They take it so badly and leave you with the feeling that you have betrayed them. 
They (the person with BPD) take it so badly.......

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: October 15, 2008, 05:13:45 PM »

Hi A1

How is your father.  It is so difficult when the parent/children relationship changes and ... it is the children who are required to be the caregivers.  I have been through it and ... it is not easy ... it is heartbreaking but ... love dictates that it is the right thing to do.

Hugs

Janet
Thank you, he handled the tests well this am, just waiting on results...

A-1 (((((big monkey hugs))))) hon. I just went through some health issues with my own father.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
[/quote]

A-1!!!!  (((((big monkey hugs AND PRAYERS))))) from me as well!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: October 15, 2008, 05:15:40 PM »

Hey there da sparkenator   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: October 15, 2008, 05:16:53 PM »

Always1, our legal system provides a defense for even the most obvious and odious criminal.  I never fault defense attorneys for doing their job.  Even the "worst of the worst" to borrow a phrase from Casey's poem is entitled to a defense and a good one.  Baez will try to make her look as innocent as possible or as sympathetic as possible, and the prosecution will present its case, too.  One will prevail.  A jury will decide if the proof is there.  I doubt Casey will take the stand in her own defense, because she does not have to, but she can if she so chooses.  Everything is done to try and give the defendant a chance to answer the charges and to require the prosecution to prove something beyond a reasonable doubt.

Casey has some things going for her.  She is young.  She is pretty.  Those things can make a difference.  She does not look like a hardened killer.  There are people who say she loved her daughter and was a good mother.  The jury will be able to hear those things as well as the things said against her.  But so much of what is said today is on tape or video or computers and admissable in court from 911 calls to text messages to phone records.  We do not have to wonder if Casey failed to report Caylee as missing for 31 days --- she tells us that herself. 

We do not have to wonder if her car really smelled like death....her own father, brother, and mother say so as well as two detectives and the guy at the impound lot.  And Amy confirms that Casey told her the car smelled bad for days.
Nor do we have to wonder if Casey really abandoned the car, a car she needed for transportation.  There are witnesses to that and she has not denied it.

It is not hard to prove that Casey is a liar.  Jurors do not like liars.  And Casey has lied about everything to just about everyone.  Her friends, her parents, her brother, the cops...all say she has told them huge lies about where she worked and where Caylee is. 

How many mothers would wait 31 days to report a missing child?  How many mothers would be out dancing when that child was missing?  How many jurors can understand a scenario where that would be explainable.  "Yes, she was gone, but I decided it would be best if I just lived my life so they would not hurt her and so I went our partying and buying clothes and stealing money...oh, yes, and looking for her at nightclubs."

Casey's pathological lying has finally brought her to a point of no return where mommy and daddy cannot rescue her and where nobody thinks she is in any way privileged.  Like Scott Peterson, who thought he could charm the birds from the trees and lie his way out of anything, there comes a time when you find there is no way out.  Now Scott takes solace in the fact that other prisoners called him "Scottie Too Hottie" and crazy women write love letters to him.  In his own mind, he is standing in front of the Eiffel Tower and watching a glorious fireworks display, I suppose.

Casey will have her day in court.  Don't worry.  She will have far more opportunities and more care and consideration than she gave Caylee.  It is a tragic story, and as many know, I fault Cindy for a lot of it and for the outcome.  But now Casey must pay the piper.

I agree with a lot of what was stated in this post...I also believe that at one time Casey was a good mother but, something changed within Caseys' own life/thoughts that made her change where she didn't want our precious baby in her life anymore...she was getting to the age where she could tell Caseys' parents things that Casey didn't want her family to know about....and, Caylee was keeping her from doing the things that her friends of interest at the time was doing and, she was jealous that they could go and come as they pleased without having to worry about where their daughter/son was going to have to go if they went out to party etc...jmo
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: October 15, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »

someone just called into headlines news about Todd black admitting theres loss of life. they are gonna talk about it. Commercial now.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #649 on: October 15, 2008, 05:18:18 PM »

Very interesting take on it. We are here to look at all angles. KC seemed to be a bully to her family, at least her parents. The way she spoke to them and swore at them. Called Cindy to the mat for not supporting her. I have often wondered about cindy, on one hand she just seems to be all mush around KC now, but man, incur her wrath and there is hell to pay. This could explain why Cindy is flip flopping so much.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: October 15, 2008, 05:19:02 PM »

someone just called into headlines news about Todd black admitting theres loss of life. they are gonna talk about it. Commercial now.

Nice catch Mtnmom.  Please let us know what's said.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: October 15, 2008, 05:19:25 PM »

Hi A1

How is your father.  It is so difficult when the parent/children relationship changes and ... it is the children who are required to be the caregivers.  I have been through it and ... it is not easy ... it is heartbreaking but ... love dictates that it is the right thing to do.

Hugs

Janet
Thank you, he handled the tests well this am, just waiting on results...

A-1 (((((big monkey hugs))))) hon. I just went through some health issues with my own father.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

A-1!!!!  (((((big monkey hugs AND PRAYERS))))) from me as well!

Karen
[/quote]Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: October 15, 2008, 05:20:23 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

always, i have been thinking the same thing this morning after watching george.  wonder what kind of evidence the defense has? what could be so different than the evidence we see in forensics and common sense?  if they have something that would help, they should just spill it instead of saying wait and see...why leave casey in jail if they have such evidence?  something isn't right    i'm a die hard CSI watcher and the evidence doesn't lie. 

If the defense had ANY information to the contrary she would NOT be under arrest.
The police have been BEGGING her for any information that would clear matters up.
There isn't any........
The Attorney is paid to defend her.
Her family- I'm not sure if love is that blind or they are just afraid of her.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: October 15, 2008, 05:20:45 PM »

Borderline Personality Disorder article from National Institute of Mental Health:

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/borderline-personality-disorder.shtml

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: October 15, 2008, 05:20:56 PM »

We do not have to wonder if her car really smelled like death....her own father, brother, and mother say so as well as two detectives and the guy at the impound lot.  And Amy confiYorms that Casey told her the car smelled bad for days.

You are a very wise monkey, I welcome your posts.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: October 15, 2008, 05:21:03 PM »

the spokes person said that the comment was taken out of context.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: October 15, 2008, 05:21:04 PM »

Hudsunn wrote:
"SHE is the reason Casey is in jail and probably the reason that Caylee is dead.  Cindy's lies and control issues and game-playing pushed Casey to the brink and now Caylee is dead and Casey is in jail"

Hudsunn,this is where you and I part paths.Cindy is not responsible for Caylee's death or Casey being in jail.You say Casey blames everyone else yet you are trying to push her actions off and blame  Cindy. Cindy is probably guilty of many things.I don't know a Mother yet that doesn't say hind sight is 20/20 and if I had it to do over,I would do it differently,me included...Cindy has an education,Casey chose not to get one.Casey stole money from Cindy's mother which only shows Casey wasn't living in fear of Cindy.How do you explain the thousands of dollars she stole from her own parents.No fear there either..What you are saying makes no sense to me.Personally I think Cindy had great plans and expectations for Casey but Casey rebelled against all of them.I also think Casey had an explosive temper and George and Cindy simply tried to keep the peace rather then bring that trait out in her.It is my opinion that Cindy just gave too much and Casey learned that if it wasn't given,just take it...jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: October 15, 2008, 05:22:04 PM »

Interesting.  I wonder if that's true or damage control?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: October 15, 2008, 05:24:35 PM »

It was definately NOT taken out of context
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: October 15, 2008, 05:25:16 PM »

and that they felt Caylee was still alive. sorry I got interupted by phone call.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.