May 17, 2024, 08:48:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 181838 times)
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: July 29, 2007, 01:07:44 AM »

well, I did run updates when I got it a couple of months ago, but haven't since. Everything was fine on the mac until I went to my profile and started changing some stuff and then it wouldn't let me on again...

Take care everybody!!! These quote stacks are hard to get used to, but I love this "post reply" window!! Very nice!! 

See ya Mishy!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 29, 2007, 01:07:50 AM »

angie, if you're still here, did you ever get the email I sent to your aol last night?

Mishy I never did get it???    AOL is being screwy bigtime.. its pissing me off. I get some emails.. hit reply and off it shoots a blank one. Mrs Red emailed me and I tryed 3 times til she finally got my reply. I dont use AOL to be on SM but use it mainly for emails.  You can call me if you want Mishy. Hope there is nuttin wrong?  Shocked

no sweetie, I was just curious. I just had a question, but I now have the answer...

Thanks everyone for your help today!!! I'm off to do some

Bring Natalee home...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #382 on: July 29, 2007, 01:10:01 AM »

Well it's nity nite time for me....see Ya all in the mornin'

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 29, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »

Ahh I'M sorry Shadow..I should have known..Seems like 90% are females on this forum..sorry

Don't even worry about it  Smile . . . just thought I should let you know.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 29, 2007, 01:11:30 AM »

Destiny

Good night Destiny!

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 29, 2007, 01:12:42 AM »

Destiny

Thanks, Destiny; and thank you (all) for the warm welcome.

Goodnight

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: July 29, 2007, 01:14:13 AM »

Hi to all the new monkeys!

I have a couple things in my mind right now about what Joran said in his book.  He admits he lied on the night Beth came to town, and asked Deepak and Satish to lie and say they dropped her off at the HI.  It leads me to believe, that whatever was going on, the K2 new full well.  I am thinking they provided the drugs.  They believed his story about leaving her on the beach.  They were shocked to find that Joran told Freddy he left her on the beach.  
I think something went wrong in the car, or at the light house?, and Joran had them drop him and Nat off, saying he would take care of it.  That's why they asked "how's the girl" the next day. HE needed THEM to lie for him. Joran was also relieved that the police hadn't gone to K2's house that night, since "everyone knew Deepak's car".  He was setting them up from the beginning.  I don not believe they picked him up.   I believe alot of answers can be found in Jorans book through his thinking he is so smart, but he has messed up.
 I also noted he said he didn't want to have sex without a condom, "because who knows who else she had been with".  He mentions the group of people with Beth that night of the 30th sticking up for "thier little angel".  I think this was a revenge rape for her not falling for thier advances earlier in the week, (his and his pimp buddies).  I can just see it now, big man that he is, he will take care of" this little bitch".  There is so much anger in his talk of her, I am sure she was targeted.  He most likely did drug her the night she had to be helped back to the room.  Just to get back at her for not being the little American slut he thought all the tourists were.  When he saw the reaction, he knew he could do it again and take her out of CnC's himself.  She didn't go with them willingly.  
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 29, 2007, 01:17:08 AM »

[/s
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 29, 2007, 01:21:55 AM »

I have a couple things in my mind right now about what Joran said in his book.  He admits he lied on the night Beth came to town, and asked Deepak and Satish to lie and say they dropped her off at the HI.  It leads me to believe, that whatever was going on, the K2 new full well.  I am thinking they provided the drugs.  They believed his story about leaving her on the beach.  They were shocked to find that Joran told Freddy he left her on the beach.  
I think something went wrong in the car, or at the light house?, and Joran had them drop him and Nat off, saying he would take care of it.  That's why they asked "how's the girl" the next day. HE needed THEM to lie for him. Joran was also relieved that the police hadn't gone to K2's house that night, since "everyone knew Deepak's car".  He was setting them up from the beginning.  I don not believe they picked him up.   I believe alot of answers can be found in Jorans book through his thinking he is so smart, but he has messed up.
 I also noted he said he didn't want to have sex without a condom, "because who knows who else she had been with".  He mentions the group of people with Beth that night of the 30th sticking up for "thier little angel".  I think this was a revenge rape for her not falling for thier advances earlier in the week, (his and his pimp buddies).  I can just see it now, big man that he is, he will take care of" this little bitch".  There is so much anger in his talk of her, I am sure she was targeted.  He most likely did drug her the night she had to be helped back to the room.  Just to get back at her for not being the little American slut he thought all the tourists were.  When he saw the reaction, he knew he could do it again and take her out of CnC's himself.  She didn't go with them willingly.  

Hi Sirensong. You are on to something here . . . but I think Joran knew who had been with Natalee against her wishes. IMO.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 29, 2007, 01:22:00 AM »

I think something went wrong in the car, or at the light house?, and Joran had them drop him and Nat off, saying he would take care of it.  That's why they asked "how's the girl" the next day. HE needed THEM to lie for him. Joran was also relieved that the police hadn't gone to K2's house that night, since "everyone knew Deepak's car".  He was setting them up from the beginning.  I don not believe they picked him up.   I believe alot of answers can be found in Jorans book through his thinking he is so smart, but he has messed up.

BINGO
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: July 29, 2007, 01:23:43 AM »

Hi Sirensong. You are on to something here . . . but I think Joran knew who had been with Natalee against her wishes. IMO.

edited to clarify: against her will

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: July 29, 2007, 01:25:11 AM »

Thanks Klaas I went to the TES site but couldn't find any info on where they were searching. Anyone know if it is WLA (West Los Angeles) or Orange Co or Fla???

I downloaded the application, but if they are searching in the area where I live, the search will be over by the time they get the application by mail!

I 10 is the Fwy you take to go East!!! for sure.. to FLA branching off in other states and the 405 is for sure to Orange Co.

According to the Sex Offender DB there are many around this area. I worry about the children.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 29, 2007, 01:30:04 AM »

Thanks Klaas I went to the TES site but couldn't find any info on where they were searching. Anyone know if it is WLA (West Los Angeles) or Orange Co or Fla???

I downloaded the application, but if they are searching in the area where I live, the search will be over by the time they get the application by mail!

I 10 is the Fwy you take to go East!!! for sure.. to FLA branching off in other states and the 405 is for sure to Orange Co.

According to the Sex Offender DB there are many around this area. I worry about the children.

Pretty sure it's calif.  Let me check, brb
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: July 29, 2007, 01:32:29 AM »

If she did agree to go with them, she did not know who she was actually leaving with (driver & addl. passenger) or where she was really going.  She was obviously under the influence of something that was going to have a very strong effect in a short period of time. IMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 29, 2007, 01:35:46 AM »

IBE - definately California.  I suspect they will search in the Los Angeles area.  Maybe you can call the TES toll free number and ask them how or when you can volunteer?
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 29, 2007, 01:37:36 AM »

Confused??:I wasn't done with my post, but I had trouble with my keyboard!!  Wanted to also say that I love the new forum, and thanks to all who made it possible.  And Hi to all the usual monkeys, too! Very Happy

I PRAY something breaks in this case.  I just can't stand to see someone so evil walking around blaming his victim to everyone who will listen.  What a monster.    

I just saw the new smileys!!  Woo Hoo!  I luv smileys!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 29, 2007, 01:37:43 AM »

Think I'm gone for the night.  I'll see everyone tomorrow!  Nite!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 29, 2007, 01:38:52 AM »

Nite Casa!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 29, 2007, 01:40:07 AM »

Think I'm gone for the night.  I'll see everyone tomorrow!  Nite!

Nite Casa!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 29, 2007, 01:44:47 AM »

thanks Klaas I'm sort of upset by this... I'll stay online to see if you have info! Where he lived is "very close to home"  Ugh but lots of good people live around there too.

He rented a house... we'd he get that kind of money... House rents are about $2100 and up!!!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.