May 05, 2024, 02:00:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 271131 times)
PaleGreenPants
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1100 on: March 24, 2009, 07:18:43 PM »

(Not so) Dear George,

Please don't ever ask me to write to your stupid daughter ever again!

No Love
PGP

These people make me crazy!  I can see saying "She's my daughter and I will support her."  or "She's my daughter and I cannot not love her."  But to continually ask the rest of us to understand her and support her and all that crap!  UGH!!!  And why oh why can't he talk about his sorrow over the loss of Caylee without asking us to feel sorry for his stupid daughter???  What a stupid thing...calling a reporter, hinting at big news...what is wrong with these people???
And what about the parents who are seeing these auction pictures tonight and there's their kid.  Talk about ruining your dinner.  Dang!

I know I'm new (to posting), but sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: March 24, 2009, 07:22:05 PM »

(Not so) Dear George,

No Love
PGP

These people make me crazy!  I can see saying "She's my daughter and I will support her."  or "She's my daughter and I cannot not love her."  But to continually ask the rest of us to understand her and support her and all that crap!  UGH!!!  And why oh why can't he talk about his sorrow over the loss of Caylee without asking us to feel sorry for his stupid daughter???  What a stupid thing...calling a reporter, hinting at big news...what is wrong with these people???
And what about the parents who are seeing these auction pictures tonight and there's their kid.  Talk about ruining your dinner.  Dang!

keep going don't hold back I am enjoying it ......getting smiley hold on......

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: March 24, 2009, 07:24:26 PM »

(Not so) Dear George,

No Love
PGP

Consider you've officially broke your SM cherry PGP...I wholeheartedly, with every ounce of my being agree!

I guess this was very convenient to reveal today after these new pictures came out today that their daughter was always a disgusting tramp!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1103 on: March 24, 2009, 07:26:21 PM »

Hey Georgie boy.....When I support your ho....It will be When Hell freezes over.

God forgive me for what I am about to say...might as well say it as think it...I wish there was an ace sniper on Hopespring Dr.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1104 on: March 24, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »

Hey Georgie boy.....When I support your ho....It will be When Hell freezes over.

God forgive me for what I am about to say...might as well say it as think it...I wish there was an ace sniper on Hopespring Dr.

Edit to add:::::: hit him right betwen those bushy eyebrows.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
PaleGreenPants
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1105 on: March 24, 2009, 07:31:00 PM »

Well...allrighty then.  Thanks!  Didn't feel a thing!

(Tossed myself right outta the cage!)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1106 on: March 24, 2009, 07:32:19 PM »

UGH JVM but Mark Nejame is on as one of her guests right now.

And wait wait, did Dennis Milstead get permission in advance to use Caylee's name from the Anthonys?  So does that trademark not apply to their partners in crime, guess not!

Why on earth would they need that boat
?

Maybe to rescue missing boat people from Haiti and Cuba off shore? IDK Capp. I HATE THE MILSTEADS MORE THAN I HATE THE ANTS. Dennis Milstead looks like a perv and always has a bit of spiticle on the side of his mouth. He grosses me out! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: March 24, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »

JSM, just a quick O/T I left for a few hours last night so I was unaware until much later that you were dealing with a scare, I hope everything is much better today...you know how to reach me if you need an ear  MUAH

Me too, JSM.  Didn't catch what was going on until after you were long gone.   Watch your back and be aware of your surroundings.  I always tell my girls to walk with their cell phones.    Keep us informed of what's happening!  We love you and worry about you!  I'm glad you shared your concerns with us.
Thanks Sassy, Josef will protect me, if not I have a can of hairspray in my pocket. 

Helpful hint, carry your keys between your knuckles in your hand, and if need be aim for the eyes or throat
Thanks Cappy, I'm not afraid during this time of night, it's when it gets dusk that it kind of scares me. Too much traffic this time of day.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: March 24, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »

And wait wait, did Dennis Milstead get permission in advance to use Caylee's name from the Anthonys?  So does that trademark not apply to their partners in crime, guess not!

?

Maybe to rescue missing boat people from Haiti and Cuba off shore? IDK Capp. I HATE THE MILSTEADS MORE THAN I HATE THE ANTS. Dennis Milstead looks like a perv and always has a bit of spiticle on the side of his mouth. He grosses me out! 
We know they're not using it to find missing children! ITA JSM, Dennis M. is a perv.  Why are the scamthony's still associating with them?  Birds of a feather....

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: March 24, 2009, 07:38:18 PM »

Why on earth would they need that boat?

Maybe they are all going out for a three hour cruise 

Well God forgive me, its certainly not Christian to say or wish but I have to make an exception if I'm being true to myself, I hope the lot of them do & capsize...Im too fed up for words with these antics & scams
I can't get the link to open for the video, but it will probably capzise with the Milstead's onboard. Just a hint to you Milstead people, please stay on the same side of the boat at all time.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: March 24, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »

JB has stated that he is on a retainer.  That means his client is paying him.  If Casey has not worked for 2 years there are very few ways to pay him.

1.  The money she stole from everyone and their dog (highly doubt this as she seems like the type to steal as required for the moment).

2. He has rights to the memorabilia (photo's, video's, etc.) which is sick in its own right IMO

He has stated there are no story rights so I am guessing door number 2 and we shall see what else he shops out to pay for all this. The last court date both him as well as LKB kept wanting the judge to get the SA to do their jobs with statements like "well the state should pay for him to fly back, or "we don;t want to pay $1000 for a deposition".

This to me is a flag the JB is running out of stuff to sell.  JMO
Could be Northern Rose.  I think he was just saying that for face.  Kind of like...what do you think my client is made of money, heck no you're not taking that out of my cut...  I hope you can join us for the coverage tomorrow, does the sun even come up where you live or are you still on that 24 hr darkness?  J/K Lovin

I will miss it as it is same time school buses come but I am sure I will catch some of it.  Before we changed to Daylight Savings Time it was dark at 8:30am when the kids went to school and dark at 4:30pm when they came home from school.   Summer is amazing, outside and sun still up at 11:30pm. ans up at 4:30am.  Hard to get the kids to bed.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: March 24, 2009, 07:43:33 PM »

For what it's worth, I don't think that those pictures on radar online were released in any official document dump. It's far more likely that someone came forward with them and SOLD them to radar, don't you guys think?? I mean ... if I had party pictures of Casey Anthony I CERTAINLY would hold out for the highest bidder 

~ Silver
I agree Silver Girl.  Who ever held the camera is the one who got the $...what a skank!  (not you!)
I have heard Radar online say several times (re: octomom) that they do not pay anyone for anything. 

As to the snake, why would he keep it if they didn't find caylee.  They all knew damn well that she was there.  Grrrrrrrrr
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: March 24, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »

?

We know they're not using it to find missing children! ITA JSM, Dennis M. is a perv.  Why are the scamthony's still associating with them?  Birds of a feather....
Hi Lovin, is he really a perv? He just looks so creepy to me as does the wife. I hope all monkeys know I am not judgemental whatsoever when it comes to how people look. But when I saw those two on video with I think Kathi Belich and Mrs Milstead got in front of the camera I knew something was just not right. They just looked plain evil, like KC did when she was having her hissy fit during her visit with her parents. I don't know something about those Milsteads give me the creeps and it has nothing to do with their girth! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1113 on: March 24, 2009, 07:45:04 PM »

Why on earth would they need that boat?

Maybe they are all going out for a three hour cruise 

Well God forgive me, its certainly not Christian to say or wish but I have to make an exception if I'm being true to myself, I hope the lot of them do & capsize...Im too fed up for words with these antics & scams
I can't get the link to open for the video, but it will probably capzise with the Milstead's onboard. Just a hint to you Milstead people, please stay on the same side of the boat at all time.
I have this picture of the four of them out for a cruise, Cindy and the Mrs Milstead in big sun bonnets, and George and Dennis in skipper hats. And good advice on the positioning on the boat, Dennis on one side and the other three on the other side. The only thing missing from the video was Cindy breaking a bottle of champagne christening the boat 
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: March 24, 2009, 07:46:32 PM »

ok monkeys got to get ready for NG and see how you guys wrote the show for her

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: March 24, 2009, 07:46:43 PM »

?

You are really making me laugh, bit of spiticle on the side of his mouth and I bet he makes a lot of grunting noises 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1116 on: March 24, 2009, 07:46:57 PM »

LP repeated it again Casey told Hoover that they knew where Caylee was and had to go "get her"  Holy cow, LP just said that Kronk was bragging in November that he knew where Caylee was and his girlfriend had told him...what hmmm O Lenny you better be right on that one!   OK now Im out for a few hours...hehe

Good Morning Monks...old and new!  Capp, when did LP said this?  I gather he has resurfaced? I saw that he has made an offer on the land where Caylee's remains were found. I have always felt Kronk was hinky!!

LP said this last night on NG.   What do you all make of this?   LP makes it sound like Kronk is a bad guy - I am confused about him.

I didn't watch NG last night darn it.....I have always felt there was something hinky about Kronk and his story.....just doesn't fit for me.  Does anyone know his girlfriend name? or anything about her??
Good evening all,
I normally stay behind the scenes and just read whenever I can... but I had to comment on what LP said on Ng last night.
I'm still reading ...trying to catch up....on pg 44 I believe, but anyways.....LP has been stating this for an while now.... He states there was an daisy chain...And I believe we will learn all about it... All of those duma$$es of the Anthonys knew along time ago, where poor Caylee was....too many coincidences... from the dude who found the bag of stuff and notified Spindy first... on down....to Kronk
We'll see at the trial if broadcasted...
And the only thing I have to say about the new pics released of Casey....first, there not new and second...there will be many more photos of tot mom.....cause she's a HOE!!! Thats not an costume party, thats an swingers party or some sort of HOE AUCTION!!
I've been to many parties and not once have I seen at a party where everybody is pretty much freaking everybody
Please don't stay behind the scenes, I like the way you tell it, I love it, a HOE AUCTION   

Is that anything like a Hoe Down??   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: March 24, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »

George is all excited about it and had Holly H from Fox 35 come out so he could give her an exclusive.
  from No Rose Colored Glasses
Hey!  I thought there were no more exclusives for Holly!  That wacky Spindy!

George must be doing much better now that he is doing interviews.  Nothing should stop the deposition now.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: March 24, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »

JB has stated that he is on a retainer.  That means his client is paying him.  If Casey has not worked for 2 years there are very few ways to pay him.

1.  The money she stole from everyone and their dog (highly doubt this as she seems like the type to steal as required for the moment).

2. He has rights to the memorabilia (photo's, video's, etc.) which is sick in its own right IMO

He has stated there are no story rights so I am guessing door number 2 and we shall see what else he shops out to pay for all this. The last court date both him as well as LKB kept wanting the judge to get the SA to do their jobs with statements like "well the state should pay for him to fly back, or "we don;t want to pay $1000 for a deposition".

This to me is a flag the JB is running out of stuff to sell.  JMO
Could be Northern Rose.  I think he was just saying that for face.  Kind of like...what do you think my client is made of money, heck no you're not taking that out of my cut...  I hope you can join us for the coverage tomorrow, does the sun even come up where you live or are you still on that 24 hr darkness?  J/K Lovin

I will miss it as it is same time school buses come but I am sure I will catch some of it.  Before we changed to Daylight Savings Time it was dark at 8:30am when the kids went to school and dark at 4:30pm when they came home from school.   Summer is amazing, outside and sun still up at 11:30pm. ans up at 4:30am.  Hard to get the kids to bed.
I guess you live North Northern Rose, I hate DST coming so early now days. I was enjoying it being daylight when I would get up. I caught a double whammy going from CST to EST the day it changed. I am still not caught up on my sleep.

So to stay on topic, have you ever heard how much I hate the Anthony's and that one time I even offered the good kind Sheriff of Orange Co a pizza if he would go arrest Cindy?

See Mods, JSM can stay on topic!!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: March 24, 2009, 07:48:47 PM »

George is all excited about it and had Holly H from Fox 35 come out so he could give her an exclusive.
  from No Rose Colored Glasses
Hey!  I thought there were no more exclusives for Holly!  That wacky Spindy!

George must be doing much better now that he is doing interviews.  Nothing should stop the deposition now.
He looked pretty good to me, wonder where Cindy was hiding? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.