May 21, 2024, 11:45:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230106 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: April 15, 2009, 07:37:32 PM »

JSM's in trouble, JSM's in troouble!! TxSunny gonna kick her azz if she says stoopid one more time!!! 
  I didn't say JSM was stupid Just that it may be a stupid question.  So there.

Sunny, I am sorry I didn't mean JSM was stupid, just the question in my mind was. 

No it was not!!  As my Granny always said the only stupid question was the one that wasn't asked!! and my Granny was a very wise woman....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: April 15, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »

Watching JVM- for lack of anything better to do, but that stupid Weintraub woman is on- she would believe anything as long as it would enable a criminal to get off. Typical stupid Defense Atty.......  my B/P is going up just listening to her.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: April 15, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »

AWWWWWW thanks...they are adorable and swinging!  I will ask Klass to change it for me when it gets closer to the 4th if that's OK.

Welcome. Just wanted you to know they were there in case you want to use them.

I made them swing for St. Pat's Day and Easter too, but you never saw them ;-(

Use 'em if you want is my motto Wink

I saw them after you pointed it out to me...I am sorry...I appreciate all you and CBB do for us so much. You both are talented and giving of your talents.....and we do really appreciate you both so much 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: April 15, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »

JSM's in trouble, JSM's in troouble!! TxSunny gonna kick her azz if she says stoopid one more time!!! 

You betcha!!   
  I'm skeered now. 

hahahaha...GOOD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: April 15, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »

Watching JVM- for lack of anything better to do, but that stupid Weintraub woman is on- she would believe anything as long as it would enable a criminal to get off. Typical stupid Defense Atty.......  my B/P is going up just listening to her.

I think the woman is a bitter hag that is so miserable that she takes these cases and casts dispersions on anything and anything of value because she has lost value in her own self-respect.   I'd like 5 minutes with this blubbering beeotch!
 She'd soon not be a cackling hen any longer!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1025 on: April 15, 2009, 07:42:39 PM »

JSM here is your answer in black and white...its federal money.   Must be spent in the 8th district of Florida which would include Orange....that is why I suspected the Anthonys would jump on it to plug KFN & their wishful thinking future projects....nut uh hold up wait a minute dont start counting the donations just yet you blood money thieves!   I also do not trust this congressman one bit, a half a mil for a district branch- seems to be a great opportunity to "lose sight" of some accounting & he's striking why the iron is hot with all the national coverage....I see right thru the transparency.

U.S. Rep. Seeks Money In Caylee's Name
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Wednesday, April 15, 2009
UPDATED: 4:20 pm EDT April 15, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A U.S. representative is seeking funds in the memory of Caylee Anthony that would go toward a missing-child program.

U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson has asked for $500,000 from Congress that would go to the Fort Lauderdale-based organization "A Child Is Missing," which helps people nationwide.

The only requirement for Grayson's request is that the money would be spend in the 8th District, which includes Orange, Lake and Marion counties. The money could be used to open a branch named after Caylee in Central Florida.

Grayson has not spoken to Caylee's family about the federal funding request.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home in east Orange County. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19189269/detail.html#-
Thanks Cappy. So it is my money, your money other monkeys not from Florida. This is just not right there are other children in Florida missing, and it is only for the three counties mentioned. So if my child in Dade county (wherever that is) went missing, I wouldn't get the resources provided by "earmark"?

Thanks Cappy!!! JUST FYI JSM didn't ask a stupid question, it was highly intelligent. So no butt whoopin from Sunny today! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1026 on: April 15, 2009, 07:44:11 PM »

I didn't say JSM was stupid Just that it may be a stupid question.  So there.

Sunny, I am sorry I didn't mean JSM was stupid, just the question in my mind was. 

No it was not!!  As my Granny always said the only stupid question was the one that wasn't asked!! and my Granny was a very wise woman....
Luv to you Sunny Texas although it is cloudy right now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: April 15, 2009, 07:44:21 PM »

don't let her get to you.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: April 15, 2009, 07:44:46 PM »

Be back later. You all have a great evening.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1029 on: April 15, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »

There is something terribly wrong with Weintraub, I'm sure she thinks Charlie Manson was wrongly convicted, I'd rather throw a vase and break my tv then look and listen to that crackpot.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1030 on: April 15, 2009, 07:45:29 PM »

I can't listen to her either...just want to punch her in the head 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: April 15, 2009, 07:45:57 PM »

JSM here is your answer in black and white...its federal money.   Must be spent in the 8th district of Florida which would include Orange....that is why I suspected the Anthonys would jump on it to plug KFN & their wishful thinking future projects....nut uh hold up wait a minute dont start counting the donations just yet you blood money thieves!   I also do not trust this congressman one bit, a half a mil for a district branch- seems to be a great opportunity to "lose sight" of some accounting & he's striking why the iron is hot with all the national coverage....I see right thru the transparency.

U.S. Rep. Seeks Money In Caylee's Name
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Wednesday, April 15, 2009
UPDATED: 4:20 pm EDT April 15, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A U.S. representative is seeking funds in the memory of Caylee Anthony that would go toward a missing-child program.

U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson has asked for $500,000 from Congress that would go to the Fort Lauderdale-based organization "A Child Is Missing," which helps people nationwide.

The only requirement for Grayson's request is that the money would be spend in the 8th District, which includes Orange, Lake and Marion counties. The money could be used to open a branch named after Caylee in Central Florida.

Grayson has not spoken to Caylee's family about the federal funding request.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home in east Orange County. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19189269/detail.html#-
Thanks Cappy. So it is my money, your money other monkeys not from Florida. This is just not right there are other children in Florida missing, and it is only for the three counties mentioned. So if my child in Dade county (wherever that is) went missing, I wouldn't get the resources provided by "earmark"?

Thanks Cappy!!! JUST FYI JSM didn't ask a stupid question, it was highly intelligent. So no butt whoopin from Sunny today! 

Correct, it would only be counties within HIS district, 8th.  We have amber alert, we have a federal system & other organizations that take care of these situations - the whole premise of his proposal is moot.    The only reason why Caylee wasn't found was because her mother never reported her missing after she killed her!  Im done with dancing around the issue as you can see LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: April 15, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »

Be back later. You all have a great evening.

bye-bye

Rest in Peace Caylee

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: April 15, 2009, 07:46:14 PM »

I totally agree.  Of all the defense lawyer JVM and Nancy has on their shows I cannot stand 'The Mouth" of Weintraub.  She comes off sounding as stupid as the A's.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1034 on: April 15, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »

I think the woman is a bitter hag that is so miserable that she takes these cases and casts dispersions on anything and anything of value because she has lost value in her own self-respect.   I'd like 5 minutes with this blubbering beeotch!

Only if I can help, I have an urge to pull her hair out 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1035 on: April 15, 2009, 07:48:47 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I just got kicked outta the cage and was trying to ask a st*pid JSM question.

My questio is that if the Mr Grayson guy is trying to get earmarks for the Caylee Missing Children thingy, will the money go to George/Cindy/KFN? I haven't had time to read up on it today so I am a little confused.

If that is true, this money isn't Florida TAXPAYER money, it is ALL of our taxpayer money going to this "fund". He is a US Congressman, so as a US congressman he gets my tax money from Texas to set up 500k to start a foundation in honor of Caylee? And if my taxes are going to give money to Cindy/George and that creepy Mr Milstead, JSM is PIZZED. 

Please correct JSM if she is wrong about this, usually I am. TIA JSM

When this news first broke I wasnt sure JSM,   but suspected that the Anthonys would cease this opportunity...apparentlyI was right because "Conman" made a public comment today (article a few pages back)  that Anthonys would like to speak to him & offer whatever help they can...you can bet they are going to plug their KFN projects...Im on it & I know many monkeys are joining me on the fight to expose these scams & fraudulent practices - goal is to get the Milsteads & Anthonys shut down so they cannot victimize donors, sponsors or most importantly families of actual missing children.  A few pages back I posted info on how to contact Congressman Grayson to give him an education on this case, the KFN circle of false operation.   Not to mention these same individuals in fact are living off donations from naive individuals...not to mention I want something to be named after Caylee that actually represents what happened to her not a lie.   Caylee was never a missing child, she is a murdered child.

I'm sure the Ant's eye's just lit right up when they heard the amount of money! "Sounds promising" I bet!! I'm sure they are already getting their "wish list" together on what they plan to buy in the name of helping missing children! I swear, if I see George's ugly face trying to muscle in on some camera time with the next missing child, I'll buy a ticket down to Florida to kick his azz!! Stay home George, no distraught family wants to see you while frantically searching for their child. YOU have no experience LOOKING for a missing child. Only selling t-shirts, rubber bracelets and driving a truck around that has a sign on the side. That's it, that's all you are good for. You NEVER looked for Caylee and she was right under your nose the whole time! My God, if you had only opening your eyes and ears and had an original thought of your own, so much could have been avoided. 

You know Boo, I like you. I really, really like you.

I like you too Fanny Mae! It's the Scottish in me, I have a ring on my finger that says "Nemo Me Impune Lacessit" which, basically translated is Nobody messes with me without getting hurt. I protect my own and Caylee, from the beginning has felt like my own family. I should start a petition for anyone convicted of murdering a child, should be drawn and quartered and their entrailed thrown to the wildlife and their head stuck on a stick in the middle of Orlando! OK, I guess I need to eat to bring that sugar level back up, eh?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1036 on: April 15, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »

I need a vacation too Boo Boo, lets go down to Florida and whoop his b*ll less arse. Sorry, I wouldn't do it, but Joe would be glad to take a bite out of crime. 

Packing up the Jeep as we speak, I'm bringing Grissom, he's a good boy, he'll get along with Joe, they can hang out the back like errant teenager and make rude remarks to passing cars. Then we'll double team them when we arrive!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: April 15, 2009, 07:51:39 PM »

Only if I can help, I have an urge to pull her hair out 

Absoflippinlutely NoRose!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1038 on: April 15, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »

AWWWWWW thanks...they are adorable and swinging!  I will ask Klass to change it for me when it gets closer to the 4th if that's OK.

OK, who here had to go look at what they were talking about? My mind went in the gutter and I had thought of Flossy!!! Thinking OMG what has Brandi done now??? 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: April 15, 2009, 07:53:31 PM »

OK Im off to TVland for a few hours....have a fabulous evening monkeys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.