May 14, 2024, 08:02:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 354255 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1260 on: August 28, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »

JUST IN — From OTR PRODUCER
by Greta Van Susteren

JUST GOT THIS INFO FROM OTR PRODUCER JUSTIN WELLS:

To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta;
Sent: Thu Aug 28 13:27:23 2008
Subject: Casey back to jail….

Padilla tells me the reports are not just reports but it will happen. They are planning to revoke bail Friday - and Casey will be locked up again by Friday or Saturday. He says they have gotten many many threats since the last evidence release.
He says his team will start doing their own investigation and start looking for the caylee possibly tomorrow as well.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/28/just-in-from-otr-producer/

OK.....who here keeps calling the house??????  LMAO

Bart Simpson?

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: August 28, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »

MRSKUB Do you have any idea who that MURT person is that they keep talking about on topix??
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: August 28, 2008, 06:26:20 PM »

Okay, I can't stand it anymore.... been trying to catch up after work and certainly do not have enough time before I have to leave for a bit,can someone please tell me what happened today? Was there a rumor that Caylee had been found? I hate to go there,but will there actually be much left to identify that quickly? I would think not after all this time....TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1263 on: August 28, 2008, 06:26:23 PM »

These eyes dont look brown to me. So.....she wears colored contacts??

My God when my page refreshed and all you see is this photo scared the sh!t out of me!!

yah and what ?  i dont understand lol..  does her eye color have any clues or info? lol Razz

People keep going back and forth about who Caylees dad is. I keep seeing how Casey has brown eyes. Those eyes are not brown. Maybe I just have yet to see a pic of her with brown eyes. So yeah, getting the her eye color straight would kind of be INFO, wouldnt it?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1264 on: August 28, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Padilla tells me the reports are not just reports but it will happen. They are planning to revoke bail Friday - and Casey will be locked up again by Friday or Saturday. He says they have gotten many many threats since the last evidence release.
He says his team will start doing their own investigation and start looking for the caylee possibly tomorrow as well.

see!!!

the Anthonys are not being threatened - it's the Padillas that ARE being threatened

and all they have is a stun gun

and they need that winnebago to go back to where ever they came from.

someone might light that mobile latrine on fire.

I'll believe that when I see it - how long have they been down there now?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: August 28, 2008, 06:27:11 PM »

Repost: 

http://www.local6.com/news/17325438/detail.html

FBI DNA Results: Caylee Likely Dead

POSTED: 2:38 pm EDT August 28, 2008
UPDATED: 6:11 pm EDT August 28, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New FBI DNA results in the case of a missing Orlando girl indicate the girl is most likely dead.

Hair samples found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car are definitely that of her daughter, Caylee, and the hair samples do show signs of decomposition, Local 6 confirmed Thursday.

Also, preliminary air samples taken from the vehicle indicate the foul odor in the car was that of a dead body.

Casey Back In Jail?

Meanwhile, the celebrity bounty hunter who helped orchestrate the release of Casey Anthony said the woman could be back behind bars within a matter of days.

Leonard Padilla said that he planned to begin the process of revoking Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond and it could be completed either late Thursday or Friday.

"Your position has changed. You believe that Caylee is dead," Local 6 News reporter Louis Bolden said in an interview with Padilla.

"Yes, I do," Padilla said. "The tests from the University of Tennessee -- they said that a human body was in the process of decomposition in the trunk. It's a longshot that it's somebody else."

"You think it's Caylee?" Bolden said.

"Yes," Padilla answered.

"And you think Casey hid the body," Bolden said.

"Yes," Padilla said. "Yes and yes."

Padilla said death threats against Casey Anthony and her family have tripled, so he thinks they would be safer if she was back in jail.

"She kept saying that if she got out of jail that she would help find her daughter. That didn't happen at all," Padilla said. "I've never talked to her. After she got out of the van (on the ride to her parents' house from jail), we've not had any conversation."

Padilla said on Wednesday that he would not have helped free Casey Anthony if he knew then what he knows now.

Padilla said he has had second thoughts in recent days concerning his role in getting her out of jail.

"Had I known that she would not talk to me, coupled with that (discovery) report -- no, I would not have come (to Orlando)," Padilla said.

"You would not have bonded her out?" a reporter asked.

"No, absolutely not," Padilla said.

Padilla said his second thoughts came after reading more than 400 pages of documents made public this week.

"I've never run into a person who lives in a parallel universe and does not have a worry about what has happened to her 3-year-old daughter," Padilla said.

Much of the information had already been released, including that Anthony had told detectives a series of lies and was out partying days after her daughter was last seen, Local 6's Louis Bolden reported.

Casey Anthony was arrested on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about 31 days after she said she had last seen Caylee.

She was released on bond last week and is currently being monitored by an ankle bracelet while on home confinement at her parents' house.

Anthony has been offered limited immunity by the State Attorney's Office and has until Tuesday to accept the offer, Local 6 News reported.

Decomposing Body In Car

Wednesday, Local 6 reported that evidence removed from a car belonging to Casey Anthony indicated a decomposing body was in the vehicle's trunk.

Detectives now have scientific proof that a body has been in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, sheriff's office sources confirmed to Local 6's Mike DeForest Wednesday night.

Early in the search for Caylee, Orange County sheriff's detectives took hair and air samples from Casey Anthony's vehicle. Local 6 showed video of CSI taking the samples in a garage.

The evidence was then sent to the University of Tennessee Body Farm -- a place that specializes in human decomposition.

Investigative sources confirmed to Local 6 News that evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle indicates that a dead body was inside, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio reported.

Cadaver dogs initially alerted officials to human decomposition in the trunk before the evidence was sent to Tennessee.

Also, when the vehicle was originally found, Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, appeared to believe something sinister may have happened to Caylee.

"There is something wrong," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

However, during recent interviews, Cindy Anthony has claimed that Casey had rotting pizza in the trunk of her vehicle and that was the reason for the foul smell.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said they will be working with the Body Farm to solidify the latest results.

Investigators are not saying the body inside the vehicle was that of missing Caylee but sources said prosecutors have now offered Casey Anthony a limited form of immunity if she helps detectives locate Caylee, DeForest reported. The offer expires next Tuesday.

Attorney Unaware Of Evidence

Meanwhile, the Anthony family attorney, Jose Baez, said he was not aware of the latest developments until the media brought it to his attention.

He said his focus remains on finding Caylee.

"That is the reason why I'm standing here to let people know that we still have a missing child," Baez said. "The police have specifically told me today that they have not found her and that is why I want people to keep looking for her. It is very frustrating when you hear news like this but it is all speculation."

Reports Being Disputed

After the test results were announced Wednesday, Local 6 received a statement from Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison.

It states: "Reports surrounding the DNA of Caylee Anthony are being disputed by the family and their attorney."

Garrison said he was just told that Caylee has not been found.

The statement also said the sheriff's department never told them that the University of Tennessee was conducting tests and that has not been confirmed.

The statement also said no plea deal is being discussed.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: August 28, 2008, 06:27:24 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

I only called once but there was only a recording that didn't allow me to leave a message...hahaha.  I wasn't calling to make a threat.  I was just going to say, "WHERE'S CAYLEE?"

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: August 28, 2008, 06:27:50 PM »

These eyes dont look brown to me. So.....she wears colored contacts??

My God when my page refreshed and all you see is this photo scared the sh!t out of me!!

yah and what ?  i dont understand lol..  does her eye color have any clues or info? lol Razz

People keep going back and forth about who Caylees dad is. I keep seeing how Casey has brown eyes. Those eyes are not brown. Maybe I just have yet to see a pic of her with brown eyes. So yeah, getting the her eye color straight would kind of be INFO, wouldnt it?

Yah I guess so, but I have Hazel eyes, and my hubby has brown eyes, my son has blue eyes and my daughter hazel.. so still would be hard to say either way..  My sons blue eyes come from my dads father..

I have green eyes.  My spouse has green eyes.  Our daughter has green eyes.  Our son has brown eyes.  My father had brown eyes and my mother had green eyes. 

I think it's just hard to tell anything specific from the eye colors.

It is tough.  My mom had blue, dad had brown, and I have green that change to blue depending on the season.  I know it is weird...what can I say?  My other siblings have crystal blue, dark brown or hazel eyes.  We are just a bunch of mutts....LOL
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1268 on: August 28, 2008, 06:28:12 PM »

Okay, I can't stand it anymore.... been trying to catch up after work and certainly do not have enough time before I have to leave for a bit,can someone please tell me what happened today? Was there a rumor that Caylee had been found? I hate to go there,but will there actually be much left to identify that quickly? I would think not after all this time....TYIA

Rumors, nothing solid. Nothing has changed. Sheriff Dept. Nieves says

still searching for Caylee.  yap yap yap

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: August 28, 2008, 06:28:35 PM »

Is anyone still watching the webcam at the Amthony's?

All I've seen is Lee's batmobile for hours

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: August 28, 2008, 06:28:48 PM »

No confirmation that a body was found.  Sounds like it might have been a false alarm but we really aren't 100% sure.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1271 on: August 28, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »

Not one word from Anthony family spokesperson LARRY GARRISON today....wonder why that is?

probably getting his mangina waxed and had to be transported to the ER

You are on a roll.

::MonkeyHaHa:

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1272 on: August 28, 2008, 06:29:19 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Bart Simpson?

I'm using a satellite phone I stole from a military surplus store.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: August 28, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »

I don't think it's been "live" for a long time now.  I closed out my webcam window. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: August 28, 2008, 06:30:21 PM »

MRSKUB Do you have any idea who that MURT person is that they keep talking about on topix??

It's a man named murtwitnessnews. He's been pretty active and has done some live streaming video from outside the Anthony's home and remote areas. I haven't seen him post anything outrageous which is why I said he appeared credible IMO. His info is coming from another poster who is part of a search party. I'm not familiar with that poster but if you read on the link I gave you, the other posters think she's a credible person as well.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: August 28, 2008, 06:31:17 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

I only called once but there was only a recording that didn't allow me to leave a message...hahaha.  I wasn't calling to make a threat.  I was just going to say, "WHERE'S CAYLEE?"

Hmmm.  If they are not allowing people to leave messages then how to they know they are threats?

Their fault for posting home number on internet, all for a Target gift card and gas card.  They deserve every call they get.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: August 28, 2008, 06:31:21 PM »

8/29/2008

Cindy says: Reports of returned forensics results is a bunch of hocus pocus.

Until I see some concrete information, I stand behind my daughter.

SOMEONE PULEEEZ HOLD ME BACK!!  This gma is gonna kick that gma's fat arse all over Florida!!

Go for it Wench.  If I wasn't so far away, I would do the same.

Yeah...go for it.  If she files a complaint we will all say you were with us.
This women is not much of a nurse if she can't believe the forensic evidence...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: August 28, 2008, 06:32:06 PM »

I don't think it's been "live" for a long time now.  I closed out my webcam window. 

It keeps refreshing like it is live.....maybe granny stuck a photo in front of the lens

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: August 28, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

see!!!

the Anthonys are not being threatened - it's the Padillas that ARE being threatened

and all they have is a stun gun

and they need that winnebago to go back to where ever they came from.

someone might light that mobile latrine on fire.

I'll believe that when I see it - how long have they been down there now?
SNIPPED

Fav Padilla quote on things he is hearing about casey

"Kill the b****. Burn the b****. Fry the b****," Padilla described.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: August 28, 2008, 06:34:25 PM »

No confirmation that a body was found.  Sounds like it might have been a false alarm but we really aren't 100% sure.

Thanks Carpe and Klaas.... it is hard to catch up in a short amount of time,flipping back and forth and stuff....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.