May 06, 2024, 01:30:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 274319 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: April 16, 2011, 10:39:08 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Baez says there is a very compelling reason for Casey's action and it will come out at trial!  Uh, no I don't think so as you let your Medical experts go!!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 16, 2011, 10:39:28 PM »

Looks like the Cindy and George portions are from previous interviews with CBS...at least so far.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 16, 2011, 10:39:59 PM »

Baez--compeling reason for the 30 days will come out during the trial and Casey's conduct.

Yeah, right.  I can't wait to hear it!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: April 16, 2011, 10:40:06 PM »

P Bondi says it's COMICAL that Casey was doing her own investigation.

pat bondi
is she the attorney general or whatever for florida?

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 16, 2011, 10:40:21 PM »

"O it was amazing it was a great day" Cindy   Really beeotch?   You found out your daughter stole from her grandparents AGAIN, you had the nerve to fight with your own mother over it & begged her not to press charges.   Was the evening just as great Cindy?   We know it wasnt & we know you know what your spiteful monster did after you confronted her.

YUP!

Everything out of her mouth is a lie anymore.

A lie that she thinks will fit in. Just like Casey's lies.

Oh yes, they are very much alike.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 16, 2011, 10:40:28 PM »

Why does this "compelling reason" that Casey didn't report Caylee missing have to wait to come out at trial, Bozo?
I guess you still need the extra time to to think of one.
He's such a moron.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: April 16, 2011, 10:40:59 PM »

I'm a little perturbed that JP would entertain the idea of altering/photoshopping any of the pictures before showing them to a jury.

The defense was afraid that the picture of Caylee showing a bruise would prejudice a jury as well as the picture of Casey smiling.

The pictures are a snapshot of reality at the moment and altering them is a problem for me. I agree with ISpy that the picture of Caylee and Casey clearly does not show any toys for Caylee and looks to me as if there may be a bed on the floor. On the other hand, Casey could be understood as looking like a loving Mother with her child on her lap. Either way, the jury needs to see it as it originally was taken and if either side wants to spin it, let them! I don't like it that anything may be altered. The jury's job is to determine fact and that's impossible if the evidence is altered before they get to evaluate it. JMO.

I am with you on this. I do NOT agree with altering ANYTHING.........It to me would give the defense a good excuse to file for an appeal. They asked for the pictures to be excluded and any alteration to the original might be an appellate issue. The judge should rule in or out without ANY alterations.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: April 16, 2011, 10:41:12 PM »

Looks like the Cindy and George portions are from previous interviews with CBS...at least so far.
I think so too, but I saw a video of Caylee I hadn't seen before. The one where she was walking into her bedroom in the 2 pc red outfit.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 16, 2011, 10:41:17 PM »

an angelic monkey Dont worry sweet child, there will be justice in your name

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: April 16, 2011, 10:41:24 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Baez says there is a very compelling reason for Casey's action and it will come out at trial!  Uh, no I don't think so as you let your Medical experts go!!!
exactly
wasnt this taped beofre the two shrinkies were dismissed on friday?

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: April 16, 2011, 10:41:25 PM »

HAHAAHA! I was thinking the same thing!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: April 16, 2011, 10:42:24 PM »

pat bondi
That's her.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: April 16, 2011, 10:42:34 PM »

"O it was amazing it was a great day" Cindy   Really beeotch?   You found out your daughter stole from her grandparents AGAIN, you had the nerve to fight with your own mother over it & begged her not to press charges.   Was the evening just as great Cindy?   We know it wasnt & we know you know what your spiteful monster did after you confronted her.

YUP!

Everything out of her mouth is a lie anymore.

A lie that she thinks will fit in. Just like Casey's lies.

Oh yes, they are very much alike.

You say anymore, but to me she has LIED & LIED from the night she called LE. There have been so many lies, it is hard to tell what the truth might be.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 16, 2011, 10:43:15 PM »

Baez--compeling reason for the 30 days will come out during the trial and Casey's conduct.

Yeah, right.  I can't wait to hear it!

He can talk that bull chit all day long,but Casey is going down. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: April 16, 2011, 10:43:32 PM »

an angelic monkey Dont worry sweet child, there will be justice in your name

Yes there will be justice for you Caylee.   And that time is almost here and we are right here with you.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 16, 2011, 10:43:39 PM »

pat bondi

Yes, she is the State Attorney General
http://www.pambondi.com/

Highly respected & extremely doubtful she would go out on a limb to be that adamant about her opinion if she didnt feel the State had a very strong case IMHO

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: April 16, 2011, 10:43:46 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Baez says there is a very compelling reason for Casey's action and it will come out at trial!  Uh, no I don't think so as you let your Medical experts go!!!

They will now have to go back to GEORGE DID IT and she was terrified of him killing her whole family if she told.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: April 16, 2011, 10:44:46 PM »

pat bondi
That's her.

well I am glad she is speaking for caylee and is she over the prosecution or how does that work?

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: April 16, 2011, 10:45:04 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Baez says there is a very compelling reason for Casey's action and it will come out at trial!  Uh, no I don't think so as you let your Medical experts go!!!

Sorry I got in your post..............

They will now have to go back to GEORGE DID IT and she was terrified of him killing her whole family if she told.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: April 16, 2011, 10:45:14 PM »

Pam Bondi says the Anthony's are anything BUT an all American family!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.